Baxter's Plan

"God yes! Fuck me Baxter! I don't care that you're my little brother! I don't care that I'm scared to have a cock in my ass! I don't care that your cock will be the first one in my ass! All I care about is that you make me cum...HARD! I need to cum so bad! I have wanted to cum since I learned to masturbate!" Alexa screamed. (I didn't notice that she was rubbing her clit while I was fondling her breasts.)

I pushed her forward so Alexa's breasts pressed down against Talia's mirrored pair. She told Alexa not to be scared. "There's no way that Baxter's scrawny cock will be as big as the butt plug that you had up there."

That was my final surprise for the twins. I may be a scrawny teen, but the one thing that are about to discover is that my cock is the textbook opposite of scrawny. My dick is around 8 inches when flaccid. When fully erect like it painfully is right now, I'm approximately 12 1/2 inches long! She is going to wish that my rod was the size of that butt plug! My cock is almost 2.75 inches at it's widest point (which happens to be the entire shaft of my cock.) That was the reason for the plush terrycloth robe & the silk blindfolds. I didn't think even my threat of posting their sex tape online would be enough to fuck me if they knew how big my dick really was.

I took off my robe and grabbed the lube that was on the edge of bed. I thoroughly coated my pulsating cock with lube and then used the robe to wipe my hands clean. I positioned myself by Alexa beautiful ass and asked if she was ready?

"I am so ready." Alexa announced.

"Grab your ass cheeks and spread them apart."

Alexa's beautiful asshole came into view. "I am so glad that I jerked off when you two were getting ready. Otherwise I would have creamed in my robe twenty minutes ago."

I gently placed the head of my cock against her asshole and began pushing forward. I told Alexa to breathe and not to clench down. "Unggh" she moaned as I continued to push against her puckering asshole. I was beginning to worry that my cock wouldn't fit. I started pushing harder and Alexa replied in kind with a louder grunt. The grunting continued to get louder and drawn out until my mushroom top finally slid into her sphincter.

"Oh my god!" Alexa screamed. "It feels so hot and thick!" She was confused as to how her little pip-squeak of a brother felt bigger than the butt plug. Was he wearing a strap-on too? Do they even make strap-ons for guys? How could it feel so hot if it was made of latex or plastic? All of those questions started blurring away as Baxter pushed deeper into Alexa's virgin asshole.

"Damn! Her asshole is fucking tight!" I thought. I would push in a bit and then back out until only my head was still in. Then I drove my cock a little further...paused, and then pulled back again. I kept repeating this for a while until it looked like I had about eight inches in. In the meantime, Alexa was losing her fucking mind! She sucked in air through her teeth as I was pulling back and when I penetrated deeper, she would mix, "Oh my God!!" with, "Unnngggh!!!" and, "Ohh Myyy!!!" Each time getting louder the deeper I got. I could see the sweat dripping off of her. I took a moment to bump up Talia's strap-on to level seven.

"Is your dick all the way in yet Baxter?" Alexa breathlessly asked.

"I'm so close. Just a little bit more..." I lied.

"I want all of it Baxter. Don't pull back anymore. Just keep pushing in until you're balls deep!"

She wants all of my cock, I will give her all of my cock. I continued pushing deeper into Alexa's asshole in a slow, but constant motion. Eight 1/2 inches. Nine inches. Alexa is hugging Talia for dear life, their breasts mashed tightly together. Alexa is kissing her deeply but she keeps coming up for air to moan or yelp the deeper I go. Ten inches, ten 1/2 inches now! Alexa is reeling!!!

How much deeper can he go?!? How much more can I take?!? She thought to herself. "I can feel it pulsing deep inside my body like a white-hot steel beam!"

I'm amazed that I have eleven inches of my cock stuffed into my beautiful sister's ass! I am more amazed that I can still push even further inside! It feels so hot and tight! Eleven 1/2 inches now...

Twelve inches...

Twelve and 1/2 inches!!! We freeze in this moment for a good 30 seconds. She is laying against Talia as I lay on top of Alexa's back. We are all breathing heavily. I lean and whisper in Alexa's ear:

"It's all in Alexa. All twelve and 1/2 inches of my fat cock is impaled completely in your perfect ass right now."

In unison, Alexa and Talia, still blindfolded, respond with:

"Twelve and 1/2 inches?!?"

At that moment I knelt back up into my previous position. I withdrew nearly all of my cock until just the tip remained...and then I start jackhammering it in, balls deep. Again and again And Again AND AGAIN!!!!

Alexa couldn't comprehend the amazing sensations that were slamming throughout her body. Every time Baxter's cock bottomed out in her ass, it felt like a sizzling lightning strike was coursing through her entire body, short circuiting her entire nervous system. Waves of pleasure were crashing into her over and over again!

Baxter told Talia to start thrusting her strap-on as well! Alexa's couldn't believe that Baxter's immense cock made her forget that she also had a nine inch vibrating dildo in her pussy as well! The euphoric pleasure escalated exponentially. The way Baxter's cock and Talia's vibrating dildo scissored back and forth with only a thin layer of flesh separating them finally pushed Alexa to her first climax.

"Unngh...Oh..My....Goddd!!! ...Ohhhhhh...ffffuuuuckkk....meeeee!!!...DON'T STTOPP FUCCK-K-KINGG MEEEE!!! Hhholy..mmh...SSHITTT!!! I'MM CUUUMMMMMINGGGG!!!! TTaaaaliaaaaa mmmM-I'mmm CUMMMINGGGG!!!!!

Alexa was bucking like a bronco and Talia couldn't believe that her sister was finally cumming! Not only was Alexa cumming but she started squirting as well! The dildo popped out while she was bucking and Talia could feel the hot spray of Alexa's juices splash across her toned belly. Talia was also shocked that her sister was having multiple orgasms!

One after the other were slamming through Alexa's body. Baxter just kept plowing his cock completely into her ass, oblivious as Alexa kept getting rocked by orgasms. She counted up to twelve before losing track and collapsing on top of Talia, her body still quivering with aftershocks. Talia removed both blindfolds and asked Alexa if she was ok and her sister replied with:

"Am I Ok?!? I am in fucking heaven!" Alexa was still coming down from her avalanche of orgasms, her breathing coming back down to normal. "I can't even begin to explain how incredible that was. I just regret that we treated Baxter like shit for years! If I knew now what I knew then, I would have let him rock my world years ago!"

The twins glanced over at Baxter. Thin, short, unassuming Baxter. He was standing by the edge of the bed next to his box of goodies. Alexa & Talia literally could not take their eyes off Baxter's unnaturally large penis. It looked like a third forearm that was pointing it's fist up in solidarity for nerds everywhere.

The head of his cock was noticeably above his belly button. If Talia had seen a photo of her brother like this, she would have instantly thought that he photoshopped it. Alexa was glad that Baxter blindfolded her, because she probably would have run screaming if she knew that his monster schlong would be slamming into her tiny asshole. Baxter glanced up from the box to notice his twin sisters admiring his cock. His shit-eating grin returned immediately and he asked Talia:

"What do you want?"

Talia froze and Baxter asked, "Do you want to call it a night?"

"NOOO!" she reflexively yelled.

"I want you to say it..." Baxter repeated himself.

After witnessing Alexa's earth-shattering orgasms, Talia replied, "I want to cum like Alexa."

Baxter replied with, "I want you to come over here and with complete sincerity...convince me."

Without taking her eyes of Baxter, Talia gently rolled Alexa off of her body. She then got to her knees and took a moment to undo the straps of the dildo and disengaged it from her vagina. Talia rotated on the bed so her ass was facing Baxter. She leaned forward to place her left hand on the bed for support. Her right hand slowly reached back to grip the butt plug that was still deeply lodged in her asshole. Her moaning ended in a crescendo as her sphincter allowed the thickest part of the toy to breach, all the while looking back at Baxter as she did it.

She climbed off the bed and was slowly gliding around her bed like a panther that was stalking her prey. Baxter could not stop looking at all of Talia's femininity jiggling and swaying. She stopped inches away from him. Baxter's vantage point was completely overwhelmed by Talia's sublime breasts. She leaned down to whisper in his ear:

"Please Baxter, please help me cum. I've been a total bitch to you for years. That ends now. The way we will treat you from now on will be a 180 degrees in the opposite direction."

"If you take a shower and want us to help you lather up by rubbing our bodies against yours...just ask us."

"If you have any sexual needs that require our mouths, our perfect camel toes, or our tight assholes...just ask us."

"If you want us to help you fuck our hot friends...just ask us."

"The only thing I ask...is that you make me climax. Please Baxter!! I want you to make me cum hard, again & again. I realize now that only my little brother can make that happen."

Talia finished by placing her hands on either side of my face to draw me in for a kiss. And what a kiss it was! It was a kiss that a lover gives. Gentle and passionate. This time, my eyes rolled up in my head as I closed my eyes and disappeared into a lustful oblivion! I could feel her erect nipples along with the rest of her perfect breasts pressing tightly against me. I could feel her heart beating against me like a drumroll. She could feel mine beating in kind. When her lips finally pulled away, it took me a moment to come back down to reality and open my eyes. I looked up at Talia's flawless face to say:

"Honestly, that seemed really...REALLY fucking sincere and convincing to me! It looks like someone is about to get the first of many presents too!"

I called Alexa over as I rummaged through my box and pulled out a new strap-on dildo for her. As I was helping Alexa put it on, Talia noticed that there were two profound differences to the one that she was wearing earlier. First, the dildo on this one was eleven inches long instead of nine. And more importantly, it had a SECOND matching dildo that was just above the first one.

Talia was sitting on the edge of the bed watching Alexa apply lube to both dildos. They were latex and flesh-colored and surprisingly realistic looking (they even had veins on them!) I positioned Alexa directly in front of her sister. I quickly noticed that their king size bed was pretty tall, but not quite tall enough. Alexa's strap-on was not aligned evenly to fuck.

I told Alexa to take off her high-heeled shoes while I rectified the situation. I grabbed one of their large, down-filled pillows and aligned myself so I was standing directly between Talia's shapely legs. I placed my hand directly on the center of her chest and slowly pushed her down so she was lying on her back.

"Wrap you legs over my shoulders."

Talia raised her shapely legs in a smooth and seductive motion, a sexy grin on her face as she did it. I firmly gripped her ass cheeks and lifted her sublime booty off the bed momentarily. I positioned the pillow beneath her tanned behind and gently brought her back down. Then I pulled her towards me, the underside of my engorged penis briefly wedged between her camel toe (it was like the world's sexiest hotdog.) I started kissing her inner thigh starting near her left kneecap. I slowly worked my way down towards her gleaming pussy, my eyes locked on her heaving breasts as I ventured downwards. I lightly nibbled on her clitoris for just a moment. I glanced up and called out to her.

She had to pull her voluptuous breasts apart in order to see my face when she glanced back down towards her vagina.

"This is what's going to happen. Alexa is going to swap places with me. She is going to go to town on your fantastic pussy and asshole simultaneously with that double dildo. While she is doing that, I am going to straddle your chest and fuck your beautiful breasts for a bit. Then I will give you the signal to get into the doggie position. Alexa will climb onto the bed with us and resume what she was doing. I am going to kneel in front of that beautiful mouth of yours and you are going to rock my world with a fantastic blowjob. I will be bumping up the vibration level on those dildos incrementally until it's time for you to have your first orgasm. Are you ready?"

Talia was so excited that she couldn't seem to get the words out so she just nodded in a quick motion. She pointed her legs straight up momentarily so Alexa and I could swap places. (I liked that she still had her high heels on.) Talia looked very nervous as Alexa was lining up those huge eleven-inch dildos for both of her orifices. No blindfold this time. Talia knows exactly what she's getting. Alexa tried to put her mind at ease by reminding her, "I had Baxter's twelve and a half inch cock in my ass which was even thicker than these dildos. Don't forget that I orgasmed for nearly a minute straight! If I could handle that, you can handle these." Talia took a deep breath, braced herself and told her twin:

"I'm ready. Put them in."

Just as Alexa was about to fuck her twin sister's nether regions, I took the moment to turn on the vibrator setting to level three. I was surprised how fast Alexa aggressively punished Talia's pussy and asshole. Alexa's first thrust plunged nearly seven inches of those dildos deep into her sister which caused her to scream loudly as she tightly gripped her silk sheets for dear life.

"OHmyGOD!!!!!!...SLOW!!!....Slow!!....slow!" Talia gasped. "It feels like you are splitting my ass in two!"

"Sorry. I got a little carried away in the moment." Alexa apologized. While Alexa gave her sister a moment for her sphincter to acclimate to such a large vibrating toy, I took this moment to lightly position myself on top of Talia's abdomen. I leaned forward and placed my hand on the bed next to her head in order to support myself.

As I was doing that, Talia grabbed hold of me by the base of my cock which caused me to inhale sharply.

Talia finally got her first closeup look at her little brother's huge rod. She was staring at it in rapt amazement along with disbelief. If she was not physically holding it in her hand, she would not have believed that it was real. It was the first thing that didn't look small next to her huge breasts. Talia took her other hand and placed it above the hand that was gripping the base of his cock. She then alternated her hands to get a grasp of how truly enormous her little brother's dick was. Talia came to the shocking realization that even if Alexa grabbed Baxter's cock with both hands also, about an inch and a half of his mushroom cap would still be poking out of the top!

"I can't get over how massive your cock is Baxter." Talia said in awe. I placed my cock between her symmetrical chest and she instinctively cupped her breasts together to tightly grip my cock. I slowly began rocking back and forth. I couldn't get enough of how my dick would disappear in-between my sister's massive cleavage, the friction making my cock pulse and throb. Every deep breath Talia took made her breasts look momentarily larger.

"Mmmmm" Talia moaned. "Your dick feels so hot against my boobs. It feels like they will burst into flames if you rub against them any faster, ugh!"

Alexa mimicked the way that I had fucked her ass earlier. She would almost completely withdrawal both latex cocks but would then reverse course and drive them even deeper into Talia. Alexa took about five minutes until she finally bottomed out into her sister's pussy and ass which caused Talia to clamp down and scream, "ungghhh...ooooh...my...Fucking-g....GODDD!!!!" Talia was grunting and writhing like a woman possessed. That seemed like a good sign to switch to airtight doggy.

I rolled off Talia and crawled towards the headboard of the bed. I turned around and noticed that Talia was already on her hands and knees and getting herself into position as well. Alexa completed the scene by climbing onto the bed and positioning herself behind her beautiful twin's ass. She was about to plunge her strap-ons into her sister when I stopped her.

"Talia, you are going to have to do something special for me before I will let you cum."

"I will do anything...ANYTHING YOU WANT!" Talia desperately responded.

"You have to deepthroat my cock before I will let you orgasm."

"I don't think I can!" she said in a crestfallen tone. "My ex, Simon had the largest cock that I had ever sucked, and even with no gag reflex, I was still only able to get about seven inches down my throat. I could never get the last two inside."

'I thought you might say that so I did a little research on the internet. I wanted you in the doggy position specifically because it would be easier for you to deepthroat me. Think of a sword swallower when he tilts his head back so his sword has an unobstructed path down his gullet. I found another helpful tip with the help of Google."

It was a video I watched earlier in my planning phase. It was a porn star named Belladonna giving an interview. She told a story about how she discovered the secret to deepthroat, completely by accident. Belladonna had an 8am movie shoot planned. Unfortunately, she had been partying the night before, so she was running on zero sleep. The first scene of the day was a blowjob scene with a well-endowed porn star named Lex Steele. The scene was going along as she planned. She managed to get eight of Lex's twelve inches down her throat.

Due to the fact that she was exhausted the night before, she was trying to stifle an involuntary yawn. What Belladonna discovered was that your throat naturally opens up when you begin to yawn. That point was driven home when the rest of Lex's cock unexpectedly slid all the way in (to her shock, and his pleasant surprise).

"I want you to try to make yourself yawn Talia. Notice how your throat opens up?" Talia forced a yawn and her eyes got wide when she could feel her throat doing what Baxter said it would do.

"Let's start. Also, no hands! I want you to use your mouth only."

I grabbed my cock and aimed it so it was pointed towards Talia's luscious lips. She gave the head of my cock a little kiss which caused a shiver to run down my spine. She opened wide as my mushroom cap disappeared into her loving mouth. I could feel her tongue bathing the bottom of my cock with an undulating frenzy. Her mouth looked so small as I pressed my glistening cock back and forth in her mouth. Deeper and deeper it went until my cock was stopped by the back of her throat.

"Talia, it's time for you to try to yawn." As she made her attempt, I could feel her throat opening up. I took the opportunity to run both of my hands through her shiny, blond hair and firmly grabbed the back of her head. Her eyes were locked onto mine as I pushed forward. Talia's eyes got wider and wider the deeper my cock slid down her gullet. Five inches...four inches...three inches...two inches...and then that final inch. Talia's nose was pushed against my lower abdomen. (She looked like the world's sexiest kabob!) I bumped up Alexa's vibrating dildos to level seven and said, "It's your turn now." Alexa smiled and lined up her eleven inch dildos and drove them completely into Talia's quivering pussy & asshole in one single motion!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Baxter's Plan
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds