Be Careful What You Wish For

"Oh thank you Lilith, you really have changed my life!" I cried. For just a shadow of a second, she returned my hug. Then she quickly pushed me away.

"Don't make me change my mind. Keep that hard edge, I like that on you better," she said coldly, but I could see some warmth in her eyes.

"Okay, you're right," I said. I back away. Lilith stood in my room and looked around briefly.

"Hey Larissa," she said, her voice sounding softer almost like...my voice!

"Yes..." I said warily.

"I finally did get my wish," she said, "go live your life." And then she disappeared. I looked around the room. It was like she'd never been there. Except, of course, for my big tits and my cock. And my friends. I shook my head for a second, trying to understand everything that happened. But then I decided to get out of my head, no need to understand everything.

I looked at the clock. I was late for that "talk" with my friends. I cackled (in a nice way) to myself, slipped my robe back on, and headed out to find them.

The End.

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds