• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For

Be Careful What You Wish For

12

Part 1: Bad Son

Jasper Ogilvy decided to pay a visit to his friend, Paul Edwards. It was not uncommon for Jasper to arrive unannounced, nor was it uncommon for him to let himself in without knocking as he had, through a lifetime of association with Paul, earned the status of family member emeritus, as far as Marion Edwards, Paul's mother, was concerned. So, on this day, like any other that had come before it, Jasper arrived, entered the house, and began searching out his friend of more than twelve years.

The house was deafly silent, and for some reason this gave Jasper the willies, so he tip-toed his way from one room to the next. No one in the kitchen, living room, laundry room, dining room; no one on the back patio, in the elder Edwards' room—well, it wasn't both parents. Not anymore. Mr. Edwards died about six months ago—nor the spare bedroom. That left just one more place to check: Paul's room.

Jasper crept to the door furthest down the hall and heard ... something. He wasn't quite sure what, though, but the closer he got, the more discernable the sound became. Jasper listened in disbelief, then stuck his head around the corner of the door to allow his eyes to verify what his ears already knew: Marion Edwards was sucking her son Paul's dick. She sucked it slowly and lovingly, as only a mother could. It was the most beautiful thing Jasper had ever seen. Jasper saw Paul tense up, then say, "Oh, Mom. I love you so much," before cumming in her mouth. She worked his cock over good, never stopping as she expertly milked every creamy drop of sperm from him, and then she mounted him and allowed Paul access to her pussy.

As Paul began to make love to his mother, Jasper, quite unknowingly to himself, pulled his cock from his pants, and in record time he shot seven or eight good spurts of cum onto the wall behind the door. When he regained his sense of self, he crept back down the hall, to his car, and drove home. His mind had practically been a blank to this point, attempting in vain to process what he had just witnessed, but once in his room, he thought to himself, What the fuck did I just see? Did Mrs. Edwards really just suck off Paul, swallow his cum, then fuck him? He then shook his head in wonderment as a barely audible, "Whoa!" passed his lips.

"Jasper!" It was his mom. "Want half this sub I'm making?"

"Yeah," Jasper hollered back. "Lots of pickles and onions." His mind settled on his mother. Kelly Ogilvy was not what one would readily call a beauty queen, as was the case with Marion Edwards, but Kelly had a sexiness about her that put most women to shame, Paul's mother included. Jasper lay on his bed and imagined his mother in the kitchen making the sandwich, completely nude except for the black four-inch heels she should be wearing. He felt his cock jump and had no reservations in pulling it out.

Jasper began jerking off as he fantasized about his mother offering him the sub but him taking her pussy instead, of long, sensual sixty-nines, followed by some hot anal sex. He wondered what she would say if she were to walk in on him right now, and he incorporated that into his fantasy. He shot off all over himself just as his mother called to him to come eat lunch. He washed up, then made his way to the kitchen.

Waiting for him was a turkey breast and bacon sub with Ranch dressing and, as requested, plenty of onions and pickles. There were also some Zapp's Voodoo Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips and a tall glass of milk. He took it from the counter and joined his mother at the table. "So, your birthday is next week," Kelly said to him. "Have you given any thought to what you want?"

If I'm going to make this happen, I have to be all in, Jasper thought to himself, so he said, "If I could have any one thing, it would be to make love to you, Mom."

Kelly stopped cold. It seemed to take forever for her eyes to lift enough to look into her son's. She slowly set her sub down as she said, "What did you just say?"

"For my birthday, I would like to make love to you," Jasper reiterated. "Don't you think it would be beautiful, a mother and her son sharing sexual passion?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kelly near screamed. "Jasper, I have never been so offended in all my life. Where is this coming from?"

"I want to eat your pussy for you, Mom," Jasper said, near pleading. "I want to make love to you, to your mouth, your pussy, and your ass."

Tears began to roll down Kelly Ogilvy's face. She stood and went to her room, wondering what the hell had come over her son. Maybe it's just a joke, she mused silently. Yes, I'm sure that's it. He'll apologize later. She spent the remainder of the afternoon watching TV in her room. At 4:45 she emerged and began to cook dinner. Jasper was nowhere to be seen, and she found some relief in that.

At 6:05, Kelly called Jasper to dinner. He arrived and said, "Salisbury steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy, and steamed broccoli. It looks great, Mom. I bet it tastes great, too, but not as good as your pussy, I bet."

"Why are you acting like this?" The tears had returned to Kelly's eyes, and they were now accompanied by a quavering in her voice. "You're talking about vile, evil things, Jasper, things that mothers and sons should never do with each other."

"Other people do it," Jasper said with a shrug. "Is it so wrong that I find you so hot that I'd like us to do it too?"

Kelly fixed herself a plate and took it into her room. Jasper had already caused her to miss lunch. She was damned if she were going to miss dinner as well.

Jasper sat alone at the table wondering why his mother wasn't more receptive to the idea of having incestual sex with him. He honestly could not fathom how the idea could sicken her so. Marion and Paul seem to enjoy it. Maybe I should get Marion to talk to her. He thought that through as he chewed his food, then thought, No, that wouldn't be right. It might embarrass her to know that I know. What about Paul? He shoveled some mashed potatoes and gravy into his mouth, then thought, No, not him, either. I don't think it would embarrass him, but I should just leave what he has with his mom out of this. He finished his dinner, then went to his room to do his homework.

He had a creative writing project due, a five-pager in MLA format on any topic of his choice, but the length did not bother him, for it was as nothing for him to sit down and pound out an A+ paper. He decided to write a fifties noir piece complete with the gumshoe hero, the dame in distress, and the corporate pig who thought money could buy happiness. Two hours later and he was through. He reread it, made minor editorial changes, then printed it off. Then it struck him.

I've never been too good at articulating my feelings, but maybe if I put this sex with Mom thing in the context of a story, I'll be able to make her understand how wonderful it could be for both of us. With a smile on his face, and the decision to make Kelly the aggressor, Jasper began to clack away at the keys, and once finished, he re-read it, decided it wasn't the best thing he had ever written but it would suffice, printed it, then took a red pen and gave himself a grade of 100 and scribbled "A beautiful story of forbidden love. Hope it comes true for you—M. Anderson" next to it. He would show it to his mother tomorrow after dinner.

The following day, Kelly Ogilvy was happy that Jasper hadn't said a single word about wanting to have sex with her. She honestly did not know what had gotten into him, but she blamed it on internet porn just the same. She had no one she could talk to about it, so she was dealing with it as best she could, and again, today, she as yet had to deal with anything.

Shrimp scampi and fettuccini were for dinner, and afterwards Jasper helped his mother clean up because, "I really want you to read this paper I just got returned to me. I got a 100 on it." Dishes were done, Kelly took her place in her Lay-Z-Boy in the living room, and Jasper presented her with the paper.

HEAven

I don't know why it happened, but when it did, I didn't fight it. My mother and I were on a picnic, which was a bi-weekly routine we had indulged in since I was five years old. Today, however, fifteen years later, the stuff of childhood fancy would give way to a whole new meaning of "communing with nature."

We had gone to our usual secluded spot, and once the blanket had been lain on the lawn we took our places upon it, separated only by the basketful of cheeses and bread and port wine that she brought along. Oh, Mom looked beautiful today. She always did, as far as I was concerned, but there was just something about her ensemble today—cowgirl boots, denim cut-off shorts, a red-and-white checkered blouse not buttoned, but simply tied, revealing enough cleavage to show that she wasn't wearing a bra, and a cowgirl hat—that made her appear more angelic than normal, and I didn't hesitate to let her know. "You look absolutely beautiful today, Mom."

"Oh, you're just saying that because I'm your mother," she responded.

"I say that wishing you weren't." The words came out of my mouth before I had even given thought to them. I was scared. What would she have to say about that?

"Here," she said as she filled our wine glasses. "A toast. To the best son any woman could ever hope for."

"And to the best mother any son could ever be lucky enough to have," I returned. Then, clinking our glasses together, we drank, draining the glasses, which she immediate filled again. I laughed. "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?"

"Something tells me that I wouldn't need to," she said as she moved closer. She then positioned her face close to mine, then slowly moved in and kissed me on the lips. It was a real kiss. Not the kind I'm used to getting from women my own age, but a real sensual, take-charge kind of kiss filled with promises meant to be kept and explored. Our tongues began dancing around in each other's mouths, then I felt her hand snake its way across my thigh and come to rest on my eight-inch cock. She lightly squeezed it, then whispered, "Is that for me?"

"Every inch of it," I whispered in return. Mom pulled back, then removed the cowgirl hat, then her denim shorts, then her blouse, then her tiny black panties. She left the boots on. That turned me on for some reason. I stared at her in awe. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I told her, and it was the truth. Her size 38 breasts were still very much firm, and her ass was simply voluptuous. Her long, dark hair and ice-blue eyes were mesmerizing.

Mom leaned in and kissed me again, then she pulled my shirt off me. I kicked my shoes off, then she removed my pants and underwear. She then took my thick cock into her hand and her breath caught short. I asked if she were alright, and she responded by saying, "I haven't been with a man since your father and I divorced, Jasper. I need you to make love to me so badly. Can you do that for me, son? Can you make love to your mother?"

My only response was to apply just the tiniest amount of pressure to her head and she soon had her lips wrapped around my cock. She had to pace herself because she wanted it so terribly, but once she found her groove, she enjoyed how it felt in her mouth. I then turned her body to a sixty-nine and began sucking her beautiful clit. She came in no time, filling my mouth with a sweetness more pleasing than nectar. We continued on in that way until finally I came in her mouth. She hungrily gobbled up every drop of my semen, then asked me to make love to her.

Mom lay on her back and I mounted her. I entered her slowly and never increased my speed the whole thirty minutes I made love to her. When I finally announced I was going to cum, she told me to cum inside of her. I did. Immediately. We kissed one another after that, and now, I am happy to say, we make love almost every day.

Kelly looked vexed. "Why do you continue to torment me, Jasper?"

"Did you read the annotation at the top?" he asked. "'A beautiful story of forbidden love. Hope it comes true for you—M. Anderson.' Even my writing instructor thinks the idea of you and I having sex is beautiful, so why can't you see it?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because I need to know what it feels like when I run my tongue from your asshole to your clit, Mom. Don't you want to know what that feels like, too?"

"I wish you would just stop," Kelly said as she began to weep.

"I'll stop only after I have buried my cock deep into your pussy, Mom, unless you allow me to bury it deep into your beautiful ass as well."

Kelly looked at her son, tears visibly flowing down her cheeks. "Do you really want this that badly? You see how upset you're making me. Are you so selfish that you don't care about my feelings at all just so long as you can say you fucked me?"

"I think that once we do it, you'll be glad we did," Jasper retorted.

Kelly looked beaten, like this whole thing had taken its toll on her, like every ounce of hope she had about any good being left in this world had been drained from her. She finally said in a defeated voice, "Okay. You win. I'll have sex with you."

"Really?" Jasper near-screamed as he sat bolt-upright.

"Just ... Just let me get a bath, then I'll call you when I'm ready."

"I'll go get a shower. Thanks, Mom." He kissed her on the mouth and was on his way to his bathroom before it even registered on her that he had left. She arose, went to her bathroom, and started up the water, adding fragrant oil to ensure she smelled pleasant and was soft to the touch. She smiled to herself, then laughed out loud. Jasper had some idea what this night was going to entail, but his eagerness and ignorance would ensure that it would be Kelly, not he, who would get the most out of this ultimate thrill ride.

Part 2: Terrible Mommy

Kelly finished her bath. She had douched, shaved her arm pits and her legs, and was about to manicure her pubic hair when she decided at the last minute to allow the beastly thing to remain as it was. She thought back to the story Jasper had written, to one line in particular: "I haven't been with a man since your father and I divorced." Well, this was untrue. Kelly had been seeing Dr. Glenn Charles up until about four months ago when he retired and moved to Dubai with his wife. The good doctor suffered from erectile dysfunction, however, and kept a good supply of Viagra at Kelly's house, and she had held onto them for some reason. As she pulled them from her dresser drawer, she decided that that reason was for right now.

She broke three into powder, then retrieved a bottle of wine and two flutes from the kitchen and filled them, but not before adding the Viagra to the one designated for Jasper. She really saw no need for clothing as she would just have to take it off anyway. He had an idea of how sexily he wanted her to dress, but this wasn't for him to dictate, especially since Kelly still felt like she was participating under duress, but now there was a more sinister reason as well.

Kelly drank half the contents of the bottle of wine, then crunched up six more Viagra and added to what remained. She called Jasper into her room and he made it there in less than five seconds, his hard dick wagging back and forth as he stood in anticipation. She offered him the glass of wine and he drank it. She sipped at hers, then lay on the bed. She spread her legs and noticed the wince on her son's face as he looked at her pussy. "Mom, couldn't you have trimmed it up?"

"I took you for a man who appreciates a nice bush," she told him, although it wasn't necessarily true. "It's soft, though. Come on, Jasper. I know you'll love the way it feels against your freshly shaved face."

"You want me to start by going down on you?" Jasper asked. "No romance? No kissing first?"

"Do whatever you want," Kelly said to him. "This is your fantasy, not mine."

Jasper climbed in bed and faced his mother. He began pecking her on the lips as he told her how sexy she was, and she did become a bit more receptive to his advances. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his swollen cock, and without word to do so, she began to slowly jerk it back and forth. "Oh, yes, Mom. Just like that." He then slid a hand between her legs and searched out her clit. It didn't feel very big at all, like he had hoped, but it sure was sensitive. Kelly opened her legs wider, giving him better access to her, and he immediately felt how wet she had become. Just like I knew, once she decided to do this, it would turn her on.

Kelly was turned on. She may not like the fact that she was essentially being forced to have sex with her son, but she had to admit that he knew a few things about foreplay, and it had been four months since she last felt a man's touch. A barely audible, "Ohhhhhhhh," passed her lips, and Jasper took that opportunity to kiss her passionately as he sank two fingers into her vagina. Kelly kissed him back as her free hand moved atop his, holding him in place as a small orgasm passed throughout her body. His cock pulsated in her hand, reminding her of what other means he could employ in getting her off, so she said, "I need to feel this inside of me right now, Jasper. Fuck Mommy with this hard dick."

With a smile on his face, Jasper wasted no time. He took her in the missionary position, and as he entered her she cried out. He went slow and steady, lasting less than five minutes before busting his first nut of the night. He didn't even ask if he should pull out, instead just letting himself drench her pussy with his semen. He slowed a bit, but he kept on working his cock in and out of her.

"You're still hard?" Kelly asked.

"I'm going to stay hard all night for you, Mom. You just wait and see."

Kelly smiled at her son's bravado, simply because she knew the Viagra would make sure of that. "Wait," she said, then placed her ankles on his shoulders. "Now, give it to me like you've always wanted to." Jasper started driving his cock as deep into his mother's pussy as he could, and she continued to have orgasms. He would change up his stroke every now and again, but he rarely relented from fucking her as she requested. He finally had another orgasm, then rolled to his side, next to her. She poured him another glass of the Viagra-infused wine and made him drink every drop, then hopped on top of his still hard cock and began to ride it like it was the last cock she would ever get to fuck.

Kelly had long given up on keeping track of her orgasms, but she worked fervently to bring her son to his third. She had glanced at the clock next to her bed when she first began to ride him, and now, thirty-five minutes later, he was cumming again. "Oh God," Jasper said, out of breath. "Oh shit. I need a break."

"Not yet," Kelly said as she got on her hands and knees. "Give it to me doggie-style.

"Really?" Jasper said a bit unbelievingly. "We've been going at it for over an hour, Mom."

"This is what you wanted, Jasper, and now that I want it too, are you going to deprive me?"

"No, ma'am," Jasper answered resignedly. He poured himself another glass of wine, then said, "What did you do? Lace this with Cialis?"

"Viagra," she corrected.

"Like I need that," he said with a laugh at what he thought was a joke. "I told you I can stay hard all night for you." He then got behind her and slid his cock in. Even he was amazed at the fact that his cock was still erect, little knowing what his mother had done to him. This one took about forty minutes, but he feebly exhorted an, "Unh!" when he had his fourth orgasm. "There, I'm done," he said as he fell back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds