Beach Trips: The Final Chapter

Robert held his face, a trickle of blood coming out of his nose. “Whatever, fucker. Have fun with your boyfriend. Hope you get AIDS and die.”

Where did this walking, talking, comment sections troll come from? Fuck him. I slapped him across the face.

“Get lost, asshole. You can find your own ride home.”

We pressed ourselves against the hallway wall as Robert stumbled away from us. The girls cheered and high fived each other.

“I’m sorry I slapped your brother.” I said, then turned to Michelle. “And your boyfriend.”

Brenda playfully slapped my arm. “Ex-boyfriend. You think I’d date a guy who talked like that about you? He can fuck himself, except his dick’s too short to reach.”

Wow. What a bitch. I love her so much.

Turning back to Chad, I wrapped my arms around him. “You okay?”

He leaned into me. “Yeah. I just can’t believe my own brother could be so hateful.”

“Eh, lots of hateful people in this world. Gotta stick with the ones that love you instead.”

“I… I love you. At least I think I do. I want to love you.”

“Woah, slow down, sparky. I know what you’re saying. I think I feel the same way. But we’re on vacation. I don’t know what this looks like in the real world. All I know is, I want to find out. You wanna do that?”

“Get a room, you two,” Michelle said with a grin.
I grabbed Chad’s ass and pulled the keycard out of his pocket with a laugh.

“One step ahead of you.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds