• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beaches of Desire Ch. 1

Beaches of Desire Ch. 1

Ebony waves licked the white sand as I strolled, creating the sensation of tiny fingers caressing the soft skin of my feet and ankles. Deep auburn tresses, rustled by the soft breeze flowing from the water, shone brilliantly against my white satin gown. Deep red circled the full moon that illuminated my body as I walked my familiar path down the beach. So often I came here, my escape from the rigors of the world. Though a mere moment's jaunt from my home on the cliff above, it has always seemed I could enter into the fantasy realm the minute my feet touched the sand.

As I watched moonbeams dance across jeweled water, my eyes caught sight of a silhouette approaching from down the beach. My eyes locked onto a tall, broad form approaching in a leisurely stroll. In my many months escaping to this slice of heaven I had never met another soul on this stretch of sand. Hazy shards of light bounced off the water, glistened against the skin of this stranger, and at once my breath caught in my throat. My gait almost slowed to a stop as my eyes took in the sight before me.
The man casually walking toward me seemed to glow in the light of the moon. Dark tanned skin contrasted against his white silken shorts. Hair, dark as the night, framed sharp features with dark eyes that glimmered as bright as the jeweled water. Those ebony eyes were locked on reflections of night sky cast upon the vast waters. His gaze never left the untouched beauty beyond the shores until we were almost close enough to touch.

Our bodies near to one another, he turned and at once our gazes locked. A look of surprise crossed his face, then quickly softened into a soft smile. His eyes sparkling seductively as they roamed my body. A slow smile spread across my own full, tender lips. No words were spoken, none seemed to fit the moment. Standing close, inhaling the salty scent of the ocean breeze, our bodies radiated a heat that words could not express. An instant passion passed between our souls, creating a longing for touch neither of us could suppress.

I felt his rugged hand turn to silk as he gently caressed my cheek, brushing long strands of hair over my shoulder. A soft sigh escaped my chest, my own hand reaching to run the length of that arm. Letting my nails brush lightly over his skin. Still mesmerized by the fierceness of his gaze, shivers vibrated through out my very being when he pulled me to him. Long strong arms embraced me, my head falling back inviting the kiss we both longed for.

Our two bodies burned with raw heat, as our lips pressed together. Letting our tongues dance together an inferno of lust ignited our bodies. My hands roamed hard shoulders taking in the sensations of his skin. I felt his hands push away the fabric between us as we melted to the sand. His hard body leaning upon me, letting me feel the fire burning within his loins. Tingles rippled through me as he throbbed against my smoldering wetness. My back arching uncontrollably, grinding into the swollen member pressed against me.

As he broke the kiss his eyes smiled down at me, and all at once slid into me. Electricity tore thru my body. A loud moan erupting directly from my soul. Driving deep but slow, every thrust sent pulses of pleasure coursing through my veins. Wrapping my legs, I pulled his thick hardness deep into me with each stroke. Groans of ecstasy filled the beach. Our bodies pounding in unison with the waves crashing around us. Quickening his pace he slammed into me.

My soft walls contracting with his movements, sucking him in as he moved. Rough fingers moved over my hard nipples, pinching gently as he rode me. All of our passions turning to animalistic need, our bodies thrashed together. Loud moans filled the night as our bodies exploded together. Shudders ripped through our bodies. One last drive into me. All of our passions spent the stars glistened on our sweat soaked bodies.

After a soft kiss, we collected ourselves, and smiling headed separately down the beach. Each of us heading back from where we'd come. No words needed, everything already expressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beaches of Desire Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds