• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Beast Within

Beast Within

So I was out late at this party and some slightly dumpy chick wanders up to me and says, "You could be what I'm looking for." Not the best pick-up line, sure, but certainly intriguing. So I reply, "that depends on what you're looking for, don't it?" So I'm dumb, fuck you.

She just smiles and asks for just one dance before we go to her place. Well, she ain't exactly the belle of the ball or anything, but easy is easy, so I of course agree. We dance, and she rubs against me a lot. Well like I said, easy. She's grinding so much that I think I'm gonna come in my pants. Her ass is pretty soft and juicy, and considering that her pants are pretty loose, I guess she doesn't work out much.

Anyway, about to cream my shorts and the song ends. I look down at her for some reaction, and she doesn't really look happy. She's not sad either, just kind of, well, I don't know. She looks like I've responded the way she wanted. So she says, "Let's go home." Who am I to say no to that?

Well anyway, were walking along the streets, it's relatively quiet 'cause it's late. I hear dogs howling, barking at the moon. It's full tonight, the time that weirdos come out of the woodwork. I'm watching this girl walking beside me and she's paying no attention to me. Her tits are pretty good, biggish and bouncy. Really bouncy, since she's probably not waring a bra under her loose shirt. She's dressed in all black, pants and shirt and dyed black hair.

Anyway she's bouncing alongside me and I'm wondering how far to her place so I can get down to the fucking, when some car pulls up next to us. This chick must know the driver because she snubs me to wander over and chat. I stand there watching her ass - she's bent over to lean in the window. She keeps turning to look at me, and it's a look I don't like. She' so... appraising. Like I'm a prize. Well, she did come onto me, and here I am.

So she finishes up and the car drives off, and we keep walking. More dogs and shit making background noise. I'm bored so I ask "Who was that in the car?"

"My sister," she says, and I'm okay. Unless she's a lesbo and by sister she means... you know. Anyway, I'm really antsy by now and anxious to pound this chick and get home to sleep. So when we get to her house, I ask, "So, how do you wanna do this?"

"Drink this," she hands me a glass of what looks kind of like water, only cloudy. I ask what it is and she says "Aphrodisiac". Cool, we're gonna fuck like rabbits then? I actually say this and she replies, "More like dogs in heat." Whatever, as long as we're going at it soon. So I drink, it tastes weird and she looks at me strangely. "Feel different?" she asks.

"I feel horny," I say and she sort of half smiles like she knows something I don't. "So we gonna fuck now or what?" And she leads me downstairs to her basement. Now I'm freaked, there's this bench/chair thing set up with a lot of chains attached to the ceiling beams. The chains have manacles, and I'm freaked, oh I already said that.

"Take off your clothes," she tells me, so I do. Hey, any lay should be a good lay as long as it doesn't get too out of control. I'm standing there naked, and she strips too, and I was right, she doesn't work out much. Bouncy belly too. She shaved her bush, so I can't tell her natural colour. "Sit here," she points to the bench thing.

I sit, and she goes for the manacles. "Hey what the fuck are these for anyway?"

"They're for my protection," she says when I'm all chained up. Or down, since I can't actually stand up. My butt is at the edge of the bench, my arms held back so that there's plenty of lap space and my hips are thrust forward. This is freaking me so I'm a little limp if you know what I mean, and she looks disappointed.

"Well, you need to be hard for this," she grabs some tube of stuff and squirts some onto her fingertip. This she gently applies to my cockhead. It burns, but in a good way and the little guy leaps right to attention. "That's better," she says and grabs some lube. "You don't mind if we get right to it?" I shake my head. She nods and slathers half a bottle of lube over my prick.

"Hey wait a minute! What about protection for me huh? I don't know how many guys you've done this to so-,"

"None, you're my first." Cool I get a virgin do I? "Yes you do, but this will be your first time too I think," she says.

"Sorry, I've had a few before you." She smiles her knowing smile thing that women do, peels back my foreskin to lube my cockhead. She was not kidding; she goes straight to it, practically jumping me. She's tight, like only virgins are supposed to be, but I don't feel any hymen busting. And I should've because her pussy sucked me right in 'cause of all the lube.

Anyway, she starts, and I can't really respond because of the chains. She leans back and just thrusts her pelvis. Keeping me deep in her, I guess. Savour her first cock... or something like that. She leans back enough that I can't reach her nipples with my mouth, so I have to be content with watching her tits wobble.

"The potion you drank should hold you off until you've changed." I have no idea what that means, other than I'll be in her cunt a while. She thrusts for while, slippery sliding over my dick. Then she shudders, and her pussy quivers around me.

"Glad to have been of service," I say. But she just starts thrusting again after she comes down from... coming. Whatever. She's banging away again in no time, still slippery, I wonder how she can get pleasure with so little friction.

"It shouldn't be long now," she says.

"What you're gonna come again already?" She doesn't answer, and she doesn't come. Instead someone comes down into the basement. It's another girl. She watches on the stairs for a bit.

"How long, sis?" the stairs girl asks. Ah, the mysterious sister from the car. "Should be any minute now," says the girl on my pole.

"Well, I'm going to Liz's, she' sure that she's got one too, so I'll see you later, okay?" Cock-girl nods and sister goes away. What is this some network of bondage freaks or something? She just keeps banging, until she's coming again. This one is either stronger or she's weaker.

She whimpers, and her legs buckle. She drops her full weight onto my lap, which has the added bonus of bringing her further down my dick. She sags forward and wraps her arms around me for support. Now I get to feel her tits, pressed into mine as it were. "Was it good for you?" I ask.

"Why didn't it work? I was so sure," she says. I would comfort her but I can't move my arms. "You must be one, you must be. Why didn't it work?" Well, can we still be friends?

"Um, look. I'm still feeling very erect here. Wanna keep going? I didn't mean to disappoint you, but can we keep fucking. You're really great. Probably the best I've had!" Surely this should cheer her up. Well, it seems to. She looks at me and smiles. But a proper smile this time.

"Well, it is only midnight, and that potion will keep you from coming for at least another half-hour."

"Great. But how about I chain you up this time?" She grins, always good to see a girl happy to get fucked. She undoes the manacles, makes some adjustments with them and some sort of hammock thing which I assume to be a sex-swing.

"I'm kind of tired, so I'll hang and you can do me, okay." I'm fine with that. She lies in the swing, and I attach the manacles. For her set up, her arms are stretched out to the sides, and her legs are hanging straight from the roof. I keep eye contact looking between her legs, and I fuck away. She's not very into it, but she has come twice already.

"It should've worked. I was so sure," she keeps muttering while I pound her cunt. Her tits wobble over her chest, beautiful sight.

"Do you think it might work if I fuck your ass?" I ask, pretty daring. Especially considering that apparently she was a virgin an hour ago. She looks at me with that damn smile, like she knows I'm looking for any excuse to drill her butt.

"It might," she says. "The lube's over there," she points. I slip out of her to go fetch it. When I return, I understand fully the term "dripping snatch", as that perfectly describes her glistening cunny. But I'm not interested in that now, I have new frontiers to explore. I lube her up real good, and gradually insert myself.

Her hanging there, looking like some mock Christ with her arms out and her privates exposed, makes this seem even more sinful and all that crap. Her asshole is of course, extremely tight, and I think I'm falling in love.

"That feels... weird," she says when I'm able to start thrusting harder and faster. "Good, but weird. Maybe you'll be able to come faster in there." Yeah, maybe. "You can come in my ass, if you'd like. It doesn't really matter any more." She sounds depressed. And my dick in her shit doesn't make her feel better. That could really deflate a man. But not me, I've got magic potion power!

But she's right though. It does feel weird, for me as well. It feels like I'm gonna come, but it feels like I'm swelling up. Like my dick is engorging, and it seems like she notices as well. She starts smiling again. And now I'm sure my dick has grown larger.

"I was right!" she screams. "You are one, I knew it, you're changing now. You change when it's your orgasm, not mine!" She smiles rapturously, looking like she's coming again. It feels like I'm definitely getting ready to come myself, but I can't quite get there.

"NO, wait, this isn't right. You need to be in my pussy! You need to be chained up not me. Please stop, just a minute, PLEASE!" But I can't. I have to fuck harder. I grip her thighs with my claws. CLAWS? I shit you not, claws! I rake deep red furrows in her flesh as I pound her rather accommodating rectum with my now enormous cock.

"Please, you should be chained!" she is screaming. But I don't want to be chained. She's screaming and I'm causing it, who wouldn't love that? I just fuck, that's all I want to do right now. I need to come.

"Please," sobbing now, "please just come in my pussy, please. I need it in the pussy, please! Put it in before you lose control completely." But I like being in her ass, I think I'll stay here. She screams more, and blood runs down her thighs to our meeting sexes. I need this orgasm, I grunt with exertion but it comes out more like a growl.

Then I'm howling with delight, I'm coming, filling her ass. And she screams and we create wonderful dissonance. Her intestines bulge with my meat and copious fluid deposits. This is like heaven! I swell so large, even the abundant lube won't let me out. She screams into the night and I just pant, ragged.

I awake to find myself once again chained to the bench. Well, good things don't last do they? I'm not very cold, despite being naked, and have really big boner. I look around, and there's my little bitch. "Dogs in heat" wasn't it? She's talking to her sister, who's bandaging her legs. So I guess that's my fault. Sorry.

"He's awake," says the sister. "You're lucky that he didn't kill you when he changed." Hey, I had a rough night too, okay? Cut me some slack. It's not every day that you find yourself turning into... whatever I was.

"I don't know why you let him chain you." The sister again.

"It didn't work," says my girl. "At least, it didn't work when we thought it would. I came twice, and nothing. I thought we were wrong, so I let him have some fun." She looks sheepish, but somehow, still proud.

"Well, like I said, you're lucky. He could have done much worse than that."

"How do you know? It's not like we really have experience with this." That's my virgin girl. Wait a minute.

"Do you mean to tell me that you two bitches experimented on me without even knowing what would happen?" Now I'm pissed.

"No, we had an idea. But we're dealing with very old knowledge here. We just misinterpreted." That bitchy sister. Misinterpreted my ass! "The important thing is, you survived, and you got his seed."

"Actually, no I didn't. See, I let him in my ass, and, well. I thought that we'd made a mistake!" Hey don't feel bad. You were great honey. It was good. It was REALLY good. Great even. Best fuck of my life.

"Then we'll have to keep him until the next full, won't we?" What was that sis? Keep me?

"I'm not some pet you bitch!"

"No, you're a dangerous animal, and you would've probably turned eventually, we just wanted a strong child. Your child. And since my sister survived, your baby will be very strong indeed. But first we have to impregnate. And for that we wait until next full. In the meantime, we'll have to keep you under observation."

"So, what. I stay chained up down here for a month do I?"

"I'm sorry, but yes." That's my girl. But how much is she mine? She's marked now I guess.

"Well then. If I'm going to be here a while, could someone take this swelling down?"

"Sorry, no." Sis. I hate her already. "I think we need to keep you pent up, to provide the strongest seed for my sister. But don't worry, women kept you beasts chained for years to provide strong, healthy children. Your child will be a survivor."

Well, ain't that just a bitch?

"We can't let you go very far I afraid. Now that you've changed once, it'll happen again. We just need a better understanding of the old texts. That's all. In the meantime, you'll come to enjoy your captivity. After my sister's pregnant, we'll be using you a lot, don't worry."

I knew full moons brought out all the weirdos.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Beast Within

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds