Beauties and the Beast...

It was only when we heard a loud moan that we turned around and saw Amanda lowering herself onto Bryan's cock. The moan had come from him, not her. It was nice to watch his cock disappearing between her legs, and as she leaned forward, Lissa laid with her face between his legs and licked his balls as Amanda slowly moved on top of him.

I got behind Lissa and as she laid on the ground I pulled apart her ass cheeks and licked the whole length, making her gasp sharply. I slipped my finger into her pussy and used her juice to cover her asshole before licking over it and pushing my tongue into her a little, then slowly pushed deeper inside. Her ass felt so tight and it hurt my tongue a little until she relaxed, then I could slide in and out of her easily. Emily joined me and pushed her tongue into Lissa's ass too while I laid on my back and pulled her pussy down firmly against my face and sucked her clit, flicking my tongue all over her. She began to orgasm and her warm juice dripped out of her pussy all down my neck, and her muscular legs squeezed my head as she moaned and gasped and grinded down hard on my tongue. Afterwards she laid with her soft hot pussy still dripping all over my face, and Emily licked my lips and neck before kissing me and sharing the juice.

Amanda, riding Bryan hard, began to orgasm too. She pulled his face into her breasts and he hungrily sucked her nipples into his mouth and pulled her hips down hard against his body. He held her tight as she shook and moaned, her lilywhite breasts flushing a glorious pink as the strength of her orgasm continued to build until, with a loud moan she pressed down onto his cock and orgasmed. She laid back and breathed deeply and I kissed her wet lips. Emily had taken Amanda's place, kneeling in front of Bryan and allowing him to slide his still hard cock into her pussy. I opened my legs and slid in front of her face and she buried her tongue inside me while Bryan thrust into her, pushing her face deeper into me with every push, covering her face with my juice.

Bri and Donna were locked in a tight 69 and I looked over as Bri pulled open Donna's pussy and spit into her before pressing her lips over her entire pussy and pushing her tongue deep inside. Amanda went to the back of Bri and massaged her own juice into Bri's pussy so Donna could taste them both, then started pushing her fingers into her. Bryan licked his lips as he watched them and I decided to give him a taste too. I went over and took a mouthful from Bri's pussy and went to Bryan. He didn't understand at first, but as my lips met his he opened his mouth and I spit a load of Bri's juice in, he swallowed it all and kissed me again to get the last drops form my lips.

"That tasted so good.' He told me, and I smiled in agreement.

As I stood up, his eyes were fixed on my pussy and his hand slid up my leg and pulled me closer. I didn't fight, I let him position me and lowered myself onto his face. I felt sparks as his lips touched my soft skin and his tongue poked out to take his first taste of me. He took three or four little licks from either side of me before licking me firmly, covering my sensitive pussy with his rough tongue and sliding it around. Then he pushed his lips between mine, opening my pussy so he could slide his tongue into me. I felt my wet pussy slip over his face and his tongue licked my firm clit and slipped over my pubic hair. I pushed his face back between my legs and massaged my clit with my fingers, bringing more juice over his face.

Emily was moaning louder now and I let him concentrate on her again. He knelt up and leaned over her body, his arms underneath hers as he pulled and pushed, his hips slapping against her ass. Once again I pushed her face into my pussy and she filled me with her tongue, her moaning sending vibrations deep into me, making me shiver and squirm. She was orgasming with her face squashed into my pussy, and as she came, Bryan did too, pulling out and pressing her ass cheeks around his cock and thrusting several times before finally shooting a load of hot white cum all over Emily's honey colored back and into her shiny black hair. She turned around and sucked him until his cock was soft and all the cum was gone, then she turned and kissed me and I could taste him on her tongue.

Bri and Donna were getting close now too. Donna was rapidly rubbing Bri's clit and had her mouth open waiting for her to cum. When she did she squirted a huge amount all over Donna's face and into her mouth, the first time any of us had ever seen that happen. With her red hair stuck to her face, Donna began to orgasm too, and squirmed as Bri and Amanda sucked her clit and massaged her. Finally she climaxed, and Bri sucked all of her sweet juice into her mouth and swallowed it.

Leaving me the last to finish, but It was worth the wait...

I laid on the floor and the other girls all worked on me at the same time. Donna kissed me with those red freckled lips and massaged my neck and shoulders while Bri and Lissa pinched and sucked my nipples and placed kisses over my sensitive stomach and navel. Bryan took this opportunity to slip into Bri from behind to complete his hat-trick of orgasms that night. As she teased my firm nipples with her lips, he slowly moved in rhythm, and I reached out and stroked his balls as he slipped into her. Emily and Amanda covered my now dripping pussy with their mouths, while one girl held open my pussy the other would place her soft lips over my clit and alternate sucking gently and making firm circles with the tip of their tongue, and they slid their fingers into me, firmly rubbing my g-spot and lifting me higher and higher until I moaned, and with all of my energy I climaxed with Emily's tongue deep inside my pussy, covering her soft skin and filling her mouth with my juice.

I sat up and kissed Emily and I could taste myself on her soft, full lips.

Afterwards we all laid together in a sad silence, somehow knowing that we had passed an unknown, unspoken point and would never be able to go back to how things had been just a few hours earlier.

And with the exception of Bri and Donna who now live together in a quiet suburb of San Antonio, we never did. Everybody quickly drifted off into new relationships or new towns, and those of us who remain in contact to this day never discuss it. As for Bryan - it was awkward for a while but again we don't discuss those events even though we both clearly think of it whenever we look at each other.

He's just my big brother, you know? Nothing more, nothing less.

***POSTSCRIPT: In the past week or so I saw Bryan and finally got up the courage to ask him about this event. He looked uncomfortable but said that he didn't regret it, any of it. I told him that I didn't either. And I genuinely don't regret it, but would I do it again? Probably not.

Not with my own brother anyway... ;)***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds