• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beautiful Liars

Beautiful Liars

1234

Author's note: I have separated the story by days to allow easier navigation for you readers. If you want to get to the good bits, the action kicks in at the end of day 3. I apologise for the story being so long, but I think the length is justified. Also, I apologise for the lame title. I couldn't come up with anything else.

This is more of a Shakira story than a Beyonce one. Beyonce is going to be featuring on a future chapter in the sex for drugs series, maybe even two and Shakira isn't, so I thought I'd let Shakira have this one. Enjoy!

**************************************************

Day 1

I came to the studio for my first day of the shoot. We were shooting a video for a duet with two big names. I didn't pay any attention during the meeting, as I found a elastic band and I was playing with that while everyone talked. So I just kinda wondered around. I was new to this and didn't really know what to do to kill time.

I got a couple of doughnuts. Everyone around the studio and out where all the trailers were seem to be eating them, so I didn't want to feel out of place. I found a spot to sit on near a trailer. It was actually the steps that led into the trailer.

I finished off a doughnut and I was contemplating on whether or not I should eat another. I didn't want to become some fat git so I opted to save them for later. As I got up to go back into the studio, the trailer door opened. I quickly turned around to see who it was and froze in my tracks as Shakira stepped out. Shit! was she one of the two big names?

"Is it time to start yet?" She asked in her heavy Latin accent.

"N-n-no." I stuttered, staring at her. She was wearing a long, black dress that dragged on the floor slightly as it was that long. the straps on her shoulders came down covering her tits, but leaving a big gap in between her tits, showing her bare flesh. This was gonna be one hot video.

"Are those for me?" She asked pointing at my doughnuts.

"They're yours if you want them." I said and she chuckled.

"What do you do here?"

"I'm the camera man." As tiring as that question was starting to become, I was never happier to answer it.

"You look young." She said.

"So do you." I complimented her. Shakira smiled.

"What's taking so long?" Shakira asked. Changing the subject.

"Hair and make up." I answered. I didn't know who the other person was. I was assuming a guy, because you usually get a duet with a male and female.

"Have you met her yet?" She asked me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Beyoncé." She replied. I just shook my head, just shocked at how much booty there was gonna be in this one video. "I'm so nervous on meeting her. She's so big and beautiful." I don't think she meant big as in size, but as in fame. It already knew that her English wasn't the best.

"Didn't you record the track with her?" I asked.

"No." She replied. "We recorded at different times." Schedule conflict obviously.

"Don't you have dance routines? Didn't you have to practice the choreography together?"

"No. Yes. No. Yes, we do. No we didn't. We should've practiced together." She laughed. She confused herself a little in answering the questions, but she got there in the end. I didn't know what else to say to her.

"You want one?" I offered her a doughnut.

"I shouldn't... but OK." She said. "Come in." She said walking into her trailer. I followed her in closing the door behind me. I didn't realise until just now how short she was. I'd say she was just under five feet. When I saw her performance at the VMA's last year with Wyclef Jean, I just thought he was a big guy, but it turns out that Shakira is just a very tiny woman.

The trailer had a two seater couch and two one seater couch's. She sat on the two seater couch and I decided to sit down next to her. I offered her the paper bag and she took a doughnut and I took the other one. I watched her as we ate.

"You have a really good figure." I complimented her.

"Thanks!" She said. "It's really, really hard work." She said. "Now thanks to you, I'm gonna have to do a hundred stomach crunches to work this off."

"You asked if they were for you."

"You should've said no! Naughty Shakira! No fatty food!" She said and laughed. Shakira crossed her legs, revealing that she was keeping up with her trademark of being bare foot all the time. The soles looked a little dirty.

"What other videos have you done?" She asked.

"A couple for some rock bands and unknown rap artists." I replied. "No one you'd know. They weren't even anyone that I knew." Shakira laughed, she was very easily amused. "This is my first big video that I'm involved with."

"I think the camera man is big part of music videos. They never get the credit. It's always the director." She said, trying to give me a ego boost. "He says shoot, you shoot. If you're not there. Who's going to shoot?" She asked.

"Another camera man?" I said. "I'm not like you. I'm expendable."

"I forget. What's expendable?" Shakira asked, not knowing what the word meant.

"It means that I can easily be replaced whereas you can't."

"Oh!" She said realising what I meant. "I'm not expendable but you or the man selling doughnut is."

"Thanks for that." I said sarcastically. "That's how important I am. I'm on the level of a doughnut seller."

"No!" She laughed. "I didn't mean it like that." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I know I'm expendable. Just like the doughnut guy, but I'd prefer not to be compared to the doughnut guy anymore."

"You got it!" Shakira winked. This was great. I had Shakira laughing and winking at me, this was a good sign.

"Hey, Shakira! You're on!" A woman said popping into the trailer and back out.

"I'm so nervous now!" Shakira said. "I'm going to meet Beyoncé!" If I wasn't mistaken, it look like Shakira was getting star struck.

"Don't worry you'll do fine." I said giving her a hug. To my surprise she hugged me back. I started to walk out the trailer.

"Wait! What's your name?" She asked, walking up behind me.

"Kash." I replied and we walked to the set together.

"OK! We're starting with the solo of Shakira, in the green room." Some guy said, so we went in to the green room and Shakira did the track over in there. I looked over the video layout and this scene was being filmed in the green room to digitally add in water on the floor and a blue sunset in the back ground.

According to the layout, the two weren't in the video together until the second half of the video. The video was split into three days. We were doing the water scene tomorrow. It was gonna be the hardest scene to do, rain in a music video is always complicated. We didn't want to start off with it or finish with it, so we slapped it in the middle. The scene had had both Shakira and Beyoncé in it. Guess Shakira is gonna have to wait a little longer to meet Beyoncé.

We did nearly a dozen takes of the scene, from different angles. I hadn't actually heard the track and didn't even know the name of the track until I heard it just now. I was told by another crew member that it was a Beyoncé track featuring Shakira and that Shakira barely had any vocals. They added more vocals for her once they decided to release it as a single. I had to say, the music made the track sound very Shakira like. It had a hint of eastern European music. Well, what I could hear from these bad speakers any way.

Once the scene was complete Shakira came up to me.

"You and Beyoncé don't have a scene together until tomorrow."

"Oh!" She whined, pouting.

"Don't worry!" I said placing an arm around her shoulder. "You can stick around after your next scene and watch her while she does her last scene."

"That would be good." She said.

"Er... Kash?" A guy said to me. "We have to do another shot."

"OK" I said as I followed him across the room. They all probably would've been pissed at me if I wasn't talking to Shakira.

I looked back at Shakira and she smiled at me. She left and went to change her out fit while we shot Beyoncé's scene. I stood in awe as I watched Beyoncé dance in a short black dress with the top being similar to Shakira's top.

Beyoncé didn't talk to me, I was behind the camera and she was in front. I probably wouldn't have even got a chance to talk to Shakira if I wasn't lazing around outside. Once Beyoncé was finished she left. We waited for Shakira to come out again, for her next scene.

This is the thing that took long on music videos like this and why it stretched out into three days. The costume change. The actual clothes changing didn't take long, what did take long was the hair. They had different hair styles for pretty much every scene and when they went to change, they changed their hair style's as well. That took about an hour each time in total. So we sat around for an hour twiddling our thumbs and waiting for them to come out.

Shakira finally came out. It was her last scene for the day so once she finished, she hanged around, waiting for Beyoncé. Once Beyoncé came out, Shakira went and introduced herself. I watched from where the camera was as they talked and hugged. Shakira came and sat down beside me while Beyoncé was in front of the green screen.

Me and Shakira talked in between takes and once we were done for the day Shakira introduced me to Beyoncé. It was a quick intro and then Shakira and Beyoncé headed out to their trailers. They came out a couple of minutes later, they had changed to go out somewhere.

They were both dressed in low cut, dark blue jeans. Shakira had a tight, red top and Beyoncé had a white top. They both wore thin black jackets. They both had big frizzy looking hair that they just tied back and put on a head band. Beyoncé's head band was white to match her top and Shakira's was the safe colour, black.

Shakira looked in my direction. She smiled at me and lifted her hand. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, I was hoping she was going to wave me over to join them but instead, she waved goodbye.

We were done for the day, so I headed off to my apartment. I lived a couple of blocks away, so I was lucky I didn't need to fork out money for a place to stay during filming. I had purposely picked out an apartment close to the studio as that's where most of the music videos were shot.

*************************************************

Day 2

I came in the next day an hour early. Hoping to maybe catch up with Shakira and talk to her some more. I bought bagels and cream cheese so I could say I bought her breakfast. I knocked on her trailer door. There was no answer. I looked at what I was wearing and wondered if I should've worn something different. I was in black jeans and a shirt that was a dark, dull shade of purple.

I knocked again and no answer. I should've just left, but for some reason, I decided to go in. I opened the door, it wasn't locked so that meant she had to be in and I was breaking in. I looked around and couldn't see her any where. I looked into the bedroom and the bed looked untouched.

"Shakira?" I called out looking into the bedroom. Maybe she was in the shower? "Shakira?" I called out again, maybe she didn't hear me cause of the water. But I didn't hear the sound of running water, so I called her name out again.

"Kash?" I heard a voice with a heavy Latin accent call out from behind me. There was no mistaking that voice. I knew it was Shakira. I turned around to see that she was in the same clothes as last night. Dark blue jeans, red top and a white head band.

"Hey!" Shakira said hugging me with one arm. "What are you doing here?"

"I bought you breakfast. Unless you've already eaten."

"No. I haven't." She smiled. "I'm really hungry." There was a kitchen counter with stools on one side. Shakira sat on a stool while I was on the other side, looking through the drawers for a knife.

"What did you bring?" Shakira asked.

"Bagels." I replied, as I found a knife.

"I've heard of these but never eaten them." Shakira said.

"Then you're in for a treat." I said pulling out two saucers, cutting the bagel in half, like how you do with buns for your burger.

"Why are you cutting it?" She asked.

"It's too big to eat by yourself and so I can..." I said pulling out the cream cheese.

"Oh my God!" Shakira said.

"...Do this." I finished my sentence as I used the same knife I use to cut the bagel to spread the cream cheese on to the bagels. I handed her one on a saucer.

"I'm gonna get so fat hanging out with you!" Shakira laughed.

"I eat like this every day and I'm fine." I said starting to eat my half.

"Let's see!" Shakira said standing up and leaning forward. She lifted my shirt up and patted my stomach with her other hand. It wasn't ripped, but it had some tone. "How much do you work out?" She asked.

"Not much." I replied. "I jog in the morning and do some sit ups and press ups before I go to sleep."

"That's very impressive." She said taking a bite of the bagel. "Mmm! This is so good!" She said taking another quick bite. I smiled and watched her eat. There was something about her that was different that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Once we finished, she started to head over to the two seater couch.

"I'm so tired and my feet hurt." She complained. "Can you massage them for me?" She asked.

"OK." I said making my way to the couch. Shakira lifted her legs up and let me sit on the couch and then placed her feet on my lap. I took her shoes off and started to massage the balls under her toes.

"That feels good!" Shakira moaned, closing her eyes as I continued to massage her feet. I continued to massage her feet for the next couple of minutes until there was a knock on the door.

"Hair and make up." The voice said, as they came into the trailer. I got up and Shakira slowly got up to her feet.

"I'll see you later." Shakira said, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"OK." I said. "I'll see you soon."

"Don't forget your bagels." Shakira said.

"You can have them." I said.

"No!" She replied. "Or I will turn fat." She joked.

"Temptations." I said taking the paper bag. "See you soon." I exiting the trailer. Shooting was due to start in about half an hour. I wondered around the outside, where the trailers were. I heard a door open and looked in the direction to see Beyoncé come out of a trailer. She was a vision of beauty. She was in a red, silk looking robe. She stretched her arms out and yawned.

"Hey!" She said looking over to me. She wasn't even ready, shooting was going to be delayed big time. She had the first scene of the day. I waved at her not saying anything. Not that any words would've come out if I tried.

"You're the camera guy aren't you? Shakira was telling me about you earlier." Beyoncé said. I didn't know what to say to her.

"Bagel?" I offered lifting the paper bag.

"That would be great!" She said walking back into her trailer. I looked around and followed her, closing the door behind me. The set up of her trailer was similar to Shakira's. Beyoncé was on the couch. I looked around the drawers for a knife and finding it, cutting the bagel and spreading cream cheese on. I handed her a saucer with both halves of the bagel.

"Thanks." She said taking the saucer. "Here!" She handed me one of the halves. "You have one." I took it from her and sat down beside her. "This is just what I needed." She said.

I looked at her while she ate, noticing that she had a black head band on her head. That's when I realised what was strange about Shakira earlier. She was wearing a white head band. If I remembered correctly, last night, Beyoncé was wearing a white one and Shakira was wearing a black one and now, Beyoncé was wearing a black one and Shakira was wearing a white one. Shakira had the same clothes on as last night and Beyoncé said that Shakira was talking about me earlier. Why didn't she say last night? Unless it was earlier this morning. Did Shakira spend the night here? If she did, was it cause she fell asleep or because something else happened? I was gonna go with fell asleep, but I'd like to believe that something more happened between the two. But that still didn't explain how they ended up swapping head bands. It's not like some sports like soccer where they swap shirts.

"Weren't you wearing a white head band last night?" I asked without even thinking.

"I don't know." Beyoncé said sounding tired.

"Rough night?" I asked.

"Didn't get much sleep and my body kinda aches." Why is her body aching? The logical reason would be cause of the shoot, but the perverted side of my mind said it was from spending a night of passion with Shakira.

"I can give you a massage if you want, depending on where it you need it." I offered.

"Really?" She asked with that beautiful smile of hers. "That would be excellent!" She got up and went to the bedroom. I followed her as she lay on the bed. She reached underneath her and undid the robe, turned her back to me, so I couldn't see anything as she took the robe off. She lay on the bed with nothing on except for a pair of black panties. I stood and stared at her incredible ass.

"Are you staring at my booty?" She asked with a serious tone, knowing that I was.

"It's an incredibly, breath taking booty." I replied and she laughed.

"You can look, but not touch." She said as I sat down beside her. "My whole back is a little sore." She said. I took that as my cue to massage her back. I started to massage her and before I could get into it. There was a knock at the door and the person burst into the trailer.

"'Hair and make up." They called out once they were already in. It was a woman's voice. "Oh!" She said as she looked into the bedroom. "I'll give you two a couple of minutes to finish up."

"Come back!" Beyoncé called out. "He's just giving me a massage, there's nothing to finish." She came back into the room and I quickly left the trailer. I was a little embarrassed, but there was nothing to be embarrassed about. I had spent about five minutes feeling up, I mean massaging Beyoncé's back and sides, getting a good view of her ass in just panties. I didn't get to see her tits though, she kept them well hidden.

I think I managed to kill enough time and headed back to the set. We were going to film a scene with curtains and a wind machine first, a solo scene with both girls and finish with the rain scene. Shakira was first out. The last I saw Beyoncé, she was still in a robe. So Shakira and Beyoncé just swapped around.

We shot the scene with the curtains as I called them and the wind machine. Shakira was in a one piece pants and top, all black. The top was like the top half of her dress she was wearing yesterday and she had a silver belt on. We did quite a few takes of her and when we were finished, she came and sat on her chair that she placed next to me.

"You were good." I complimented her.

"Thanks." She replied. "But all I did was just go out there and dance." Beyoncé entered very quickly, which I found to be surprising, considering it looked like she had just strolled out of bed last time I saw her. Beyoncé looked at me and gave a smile and then looked at Shakira and waved.

"What was that about?" Shakira asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Didn't look like nothing." Shakira said.

"I gave her a bagel."

"I would love a bagel right now." Shakira said. "Look what you did!" She said playfully pushing my thigh. "Trying to turn me fat!" She seemed very concerned with her appearance. Shakira went off to do a wardrobe change and came back ten minutes later. There wasn't any need for hair and make up, as this was the rain scene. Once Beyoncé was don, she went and quickly got changed. They were both in long black dresses.

The scene was incredible. They were both wet shaking their tits and asses. They looked so beautiful together. I'm pretty sure that all the male members of the crew were probably just like me, supporting a hard-on. We made them do the scene again and again for our own pleasure and by the end, both Beyoncé and Shakira's teeth were clattering.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beautiful Liars

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds