Beautiful Vision Says: I'm Alice

"Every hour?" gasped Alec, getting back his breath."

"Did I say that? Didn't I mean every week?"

He grinned and carried her to the bedroom. "You get a shower and I'll cook pasta."

But before he went he sat on the bed with Alice and help remove her skirt.

"Would you kindly marry me at the end of this month, please darling," he pleaded, worrying that she'd want a longer lead-in.

"Do I have to wait that long?" she whined, then laughed and said, "Yes of course."

FIVE

Over diner Alec watched her looking around the dinning room and through the French doors to the garden.

"What are you thinking?" he inquired, having a pretty good idea.

"I was thinking…" She stopped, as if trying to choose her words carefully.

"That we should buy our own house?"

"Yes!" she cried. "I can come up with a hundred grand, more when I sell my apartment."

"Already taken care of," said Alec. "This house was sold quietly last week to a neighbor – but don't mention it to the girls. I've got to think of some way of breaking it too them gently."

"Oh, that's no problem," Alice said with a dismissive wave.

"Tell them about the wedding and then say that you've sold the house. They'll simply greet that last piece of news with a shrug."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds