Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01

"I... I want to..."

"It's okay Charlie, don't be ashamed. Talk dirty to me."

"I want to cum on you," Charlie blurted out as he jerked off, his hand now pumping vigorously.

"Oh yeah," Miley moaned, her finger rapidly stimulating her sex button. "I bet that would really turn you on, huh? To jerk that big cock until you shot your mess all over me, like I was some filthy porn star? Where do you want to cum on me, tell me Charlie, where do you want to shoot your cum?"

Moaning, Charlie was barely able to breathe out the words, "...your face..."

"Oh Charlie, that's so nasty. Are you thinking about shooting your thick sticky spunk all over my pretty face? I bet you...oh god...I bet you want to get it in my hair...oh shit, Charlie, I'm going to cum..."

When he heard that, Charlie was somehow able to slow his masturbation. He watched Miley with rapt interest as her trim thighs started to convulse. She squirmed and moaned as the orgasm overtook her, eyes clasped shut. "...oh fuck... oh fuck..." she kept repeating wantonly.

"Cum for me Miley," Charlie urged, "That's so sexy, I can't believe how hot this is."

"Oh fuck... oh Charlie..." Miley kept moaning, her sex starting to glisten with the moisture of her cum. "Uhn... uhn... god damn that felt good... did you like that hon? Watching me cum like that?"

"Yeah, damn. Seriously Miley, that was so fucking hot."

But Miley wasn't done. She continued to stimulate her clit and returned to watching Charlie stroke his massive erection, "You're a naughty boy, Charlie, wanting to cum all over my face. Treat me like I'm some kind of whore."

"Oh god," Charlie moaned. He was back to pumping his fist swiftly, pre-cum beginning to leak from the tip of his cock, "You're so dirty."

"Mm, does it turn you on when I talk dirty to you Charlie? Am I going to make your cock squirt out all its juice?"

Charlie nodded rapidly, trying to hold his orgasm back. He wanted to last a little bit longer.

"You like calling me dirty, don't you? Go ahead, tell me how dirty I am."

"Oh Miley, you're so dirty..."

Miley was breathing heavily, "Louder baby. Tell me what a tramp I am."

"You dirty tramp," Charlie moaned.

"Oh yeah... oh god Charlie, now you're talking. I'm such a filthy girl for watching you jerk that cock of yours...oh fuck it's so hot... you make me feel dirty, Charlie. Make me feel hot and naughty."

Miley lifted her legs, pulled her panties down off her legs, then spread them wide open for Charlie to get a good look at her virginal cunt as she continued to masturbate, "I'm going to give you these panties, Charlie, so you can take them home with you; so you can be naughty too, playing with my soiled under-things."

Charlie was starting to lose control, his shaft thickening.

"That way you can smell them, smell my pussy in them, and shoot your nasty stuff into them... mmm... you naughty boy, cumming into my nice white panties."

Charlie grunted, barely able to hold back now. Clear fluid flowed from his gaping cock-tip like a fountain.

"Oh! Oh fuck Charlie, it's so naughty, thinking about you jerking off your big monster into my little white panties... soiling them with your filthy stuff. It's gonna make me cum again... oh god... I'm so close."

Charlie's eyes glazed over.

Squirming once more, Miley was on the brink, "Cum baby... cum with me... make that big fucking thing of yours shoot...oh god! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Charlie lost it as Miley wiggled through her second orgasm. He'd never been this aroused, this on edge. His cock was on fire as his semen blasted out, shot after shot of the pearly fluid launching into the air by his heaving erection and pumping fist. The two of them moaned together, caught up in the arousal of Miley's dirty talk, lost in the mutual pleasure of their masturbation.

When it was all over, Charlie lay perfectly still. His stomach, hips, and thighs were a mess of sticky fluid, and his softening cock twitched from the aftermath of the most powerful orgasm Charlie had ever experienced. "That was... wow."

Miley giggled, crawling across the bed to lie at Charlie's side, shoulder to shoulder, "So, that was fun, huh?"

"That was great," Charlie agreed. "You're really something, Miley. I mean, wow. I really like it when you talk dirty. It's so sexy."

"You turned me on too," Miley murmured, glancing aside at Charlie. "I got really hot watching you jerk off."

Both of them lay silently for several moments, then Charlie suddenly asked, "Were you serious about giving me your panties?"

Miley couldn't help but laugh at his innocent tone. "Sure big guy. But in trade you have to teach me about all those Green Lanterns..."

[Edited by manda126]

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds