Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 15

It was the first time I'd killed a man in cold-blood. It may have been self defence but I felt nothing for him. He was here to kill us or worse.

Natalie scrabbled forwards on her hands and knees and grabbed his gun. She wrenched it from his lifeless fingers and leaned back against the wall next to me.

It was a mini-Uzi. An Israeli sub-machine gun, which fired nine-millimetre rounds from a forty-round magazine. It had a metal folding stock and traditional iron-sights and was as deadly as it looked. This was the compact version of the full-sized Uzi made famous in the Terminator movies. I hadn't used one before, but it looked pretty straight forward.

I looked down at the dead man as Natalie checked the weapon. He looked around forty years old with a weathered face. That told me that these men were not amateurs like the ones he'd sent to our apartment. This guy was wiry, athletic and battle hardened. His body armour was fitted out with enough fire power to start a small war on his own.

On his chest were spare magazines for the Uzi, a Makarov pistol with spare mags, a walkie-talkie and a half a dozen spherical and cylindrical items.

"Jesus, these guys aren't fucking about," I gasped.

I took his pistol, along with two spare magazines and stuffed them into my pockets. I then wrestled the vest-style body armour off his shoulders and rolled him over so I could remove it. Blood started to flow out of him onto the wooden floor boards from his neck. I tried to switch off from what I'd done to him and I passed the vest to Nat.

Whilst she put it on, I checked the Makarov by gently pulling the top slide back far enough to see the shiny brass bullet sitting in the breach. This told me the weapon was ready to fire. I tiptoed over to the door and checked the corridor. The screams and shouts seemed to have died down below us and the corridor was empty.

We were safe for now so I ducked back into the room. Natalie had the vest on and was adjusting the straps. Once she was happy with the fit, she put the ear-piece of the walkie-talkie in her ear so she could hear what they were saying. She then pressed the magazine release on the Uzi and pressed the top of the shiny brass bullets to see if the magazine was full. There was no give in the springs which told her it was full.

"One full mag, plus two spares," she said, slamming the magazine back in and racking the cocking handle.

"Are they grenades?" I asked, looking at the spherical and cylindrical objects clipped to her chest.

She looked down to see what she'd got.

"Four flash-bangs and two frags," she smiled.

A flash bang is a stun grenade which makes a very loud noise and a bright white flash; hence its nickname. It was used to disorientate the enemy prior to storming a room. They must have been throwing them about on the ground floor to subdue the Kingsleys before manhandling them into one room.

The frags were fragmentation grenades which exploded into tiny pieces of shrapnel, to kill or maim the enemy.

"Ok, let's get down to the library and secure me a shotgun until we can kill a few more of them and get me kitted out like you are," I said. "This pistol's not going to be a lot of use against them."

The Makarov was a reliable weapon, but was no match for an Uzi. I needed something with more firepower. Natalie switched her Uzi from full-auto to single-shot and led us back out into the corridor.

We'd practiced drills like this before, countless times. She would take on anyone ahead of her and I would cover the rear. She got to the door opposite Singen's room which led down the spiral stairs to the library below. After gently pushing the door open, she flicked her head into the room and back out again. It was enough to see if anyone was in there, but not long enough for her to get her head blown off.

"Clear," she said.

Stealth and concealment were currently our greatest weapon. We would try and keep it that way for as long as possible.

We headed into the room and down the stairs. The room was deserted, I guessed that the guy I'd killed had been designated this area during the attack and that other men were still sweeping the rest of the house. That gave us some time to gather ourselves and formulate a plan.

I found the keys to the gun cabinet on top of the book case and I unlocked it. The rack of shotguns were laid out just as Singen had left them. There was a lot to choose from, but at a time like this I only really had one choice; the pump-action.

I took it from the rack as Natalie fiddled with the walkie talkie. I also took out an ammunition belt filled with twenty-five bright red cartridges. I removed one and examined the writing on the side to check the loading.

They were triple A shot with a thirty-two-gram load. They were used for hunting rather than for shooting clay targets. The shot size of triple A meant that each pellet was approximately five millimetres in diameter, but there were less of them in each loading. This gave each pellet more weight and more inertia, which resulted in more killing power. They were ideal for hunting ducks and small mammals or, in my case, killing people.

The fact I was loading them into a pump action shotgun gave me another advantage. There was no scarier sound than the 'chock-chock' of a pump action shotgun. It would give me a psychological advantage over the enemy.

"Is there anything on the walkie?" I asked as I loaded a cartridge into the breach and two into the tube.

"It sounds like they're still clearing rooms and checking in, but it's all in Russian," she shrugged.

"They're going to come looking for their missing comrade," I said, slinging the ammunition belt over my chest like Rambo. "We need to get moving."

"I know, but we need to do a threat assessment first and check on the hostages. We don't want to walk into an ambush."

"Get the cameras up on your phone. Let's see what they're up to," I said, sidling up to her.

We were hiding behind a row of book cases in case anyone came looking for their missing friend. Natalie opened her phone and got into the camera system.

The camera at the main entrance showed that the gatehouse was still on fire. There was no sign of the security guards. It didn't take a genius to figure out they'd been cremated. The camera at the front door showed two Russians outside, as did the camera at the rear. The reception hall had one man guarding each of the three corridors.

She scrolled to the camera in the study. All of the Kingsleys were kneeling on the floor with their hands on their heads and were being guarded by four more men in black. There was a fifth guy sitting behind Tristan's desk and he appeared to be the one in charge.

"That makes thirteen, including the one you've just killed," said Natalie. "If we assume there were four in each car and four at the back, that leaves three more of them sweeping the mansion."

"Agreed," I said. "We need a plan of action, but I'll send an SOS to Lexa first. Maybe she can get here sooner and help us out."

I dragged my phone out of my pocket and simply texted 'SOS' and hit send. It was a predetermined code if we ever got into trouble and needed help.

She came straight back with a text:

'Roger that. Scrambling the choppers now. ETA thirty minutes'.

I put my phone away and concentrated on the job in hand.

"Help's on the way, but we need to even the odds," I whispered. "We're on our own for at least half an hour."

"Ok. What's your plan?"

"We need to stick together. I think we should sneak back upstairs, drop the grenades down the stairwell and take out those three fuckers first and then retreat back here."

"I like it, but if we do that, we'll lose our element of surprise."

"Maybe, but it will be a hit and run. They'll come looking for us and we'll take them on on our terms, not theirs. We need to draw them out."

"In that case we should retreat out of the side entrance. They'll be expecting us to be inside the building and that's where they'll concentrate their efforts. We can hide in the darkness and take out the four outside, whilst they're searching for us inside."

"Ok, let's go, but remember the old military saying."

"What saying?"

"Every plan is good until the first shot is fired," I laughed. "Come on."

We crept back up the spiral staircase with Natalie at the front. We then moved into the corridor on the first floor and approached the landing cautiously. We kept low and remained silent.

I peered over the edge of the landing and saw the three men that we'd just seen on the cameras, they hadn't moved. These guys were trained professionals and they knew how to do their job. Fortunately for us, we were also trained professionals and we knew how to fight dirty.

"One flash-bang, then the two frags," I whispered.

Nat gave me a thumbs up and handed me the stun grenade. She took the two frags from her chest and held them ready.

I had one last glance over the balcony, pulled the pin and dropped the bean-can-shaped object into the hallway below.

Clink... drop... FLASH... BANG.

The noise and lightning-white flash took me by surprise even though I was expecting it. As the shock passed through the three Russians below, Natalie pulled the two pins from the grenades and threw them into two different areas below us. She was trying to maximise the spread of destruction into as wide an area as possible.

Clink... clink... drop... drop.

BOOM... BOOM.

As the explosion of flying metal fragments peppered the enemy below, we ran back the way we'd come, flew down the stairs and back into the library. After a quick in take of breath, Natalie checked the corridor outside.

"Clear," she said.

We ran towards the side entrance, literally kicking the door open and pushing outside into the cold night. At least it had stopped raining, but the air smelt damp and bitter. We kept going and found a small wall near the function building as the chaos ensued inside the house. We crouched down with a feeling of satisfaction at what we'd just done.

"Four down, twelve to go," she smiled, getting her phone out to check on the carnage we'd created.

The two men at the front of the house had entered the reception hall and were checking on their very dead friends. Nat's radio ear piece crackled loud enough for me to hear, but she was right, it was all in Russian. However, the tone of the voices and the tempo of their speech told us they were panicking.

"They sound a little bit rattled," said Nat.

"Good, let's keep up the momentum and take out the two at the rear whilst the rest of them are searching for us upstairs."

I led the way this time with the pump-action in my shoulder ready to fire at anything coming my way. We crept out from behind the wall and headed towards the rear of the building where the swimming pool was.

As we got around the corner, we could clearly see the two men standing at the door with their weapons held across their chests. The distraction of the hallway grenades hadn't phased them. They were professional soldiers and knew that they needed to stay sharp despite what was happening elsewhere in the house.

"You take out the one nearest to us and I'll take out the other one," whispered Natalie. "Stay low and quiet until we're spotted and then take them down with maximum aggression."

"Roger that," I trembled.

Our training had now kicked in but it was never easy to take a life. Maybe it was something you got used to over time, but for now it was just a necessity to survive the night.

We both hugged the building with our weapons raised. Natalie was so close behind me; I could see the muzzle of her Uzi over my shoulder.

We got closer.

No reaction from the guards.

We got closer still.

Still nothing.

We were ten meters away when their primal instinct came into play and they sensed our presence to the side of them. They turned with their weapons drawing down on us, but we had the drop on them.

Bang... chock-chock, bang... chock-chock.

Thud... thud... thud.

I fired two rounds at head height and pumped the last round into the chamber in case I needed to finish him off. Natalie drilled three rounds into the other guy's head and both men's heads jolted back with a puff of pink mist. Natalie's nine-millimetre bullets did their job well and her target died instantly. My guy was hit in the face with a hale of five-millimetre ball-bearings and the effect was the same.

Instant death.

"Cover the doorway, I'm going for his body armour and weapons," I said to Nat.

"Roger that, be quick."

She crouched onto one knee and pointed her Uzi at the doorway. If anyone came out to see what was happening, they'd regret it.

I wrenched the dead guys vest off and took his Uzi. I tried not to look at the mess where his face used to be. I wasn't squeamish, but I didn't particularly want to see what I'd done to him.

I kept the vest and Uzi in one hand and the shotgun in the other and shouted over to Nat.

"Got it, let's move."

"Moving," she replied.

She lowered her weapon and followed me to the tree line in a low sprint. We moved into the wet darkness and hid behind a tree. The smell of mossy undergrowth and soil, filled my nostrils.

"Six down," I smiled. "Keep an eye out whilst I get geared up."

I tugged my cartridge belt off and put the vest on, adjusting the straps to accommodate my huge boobs. I then checked the Uzi. It had a full magazine and two spares, as well as more grenades and flash-bangs. The Russians appeared to be armed with identical kit. I gave Natalie her Makarov back and the spare mags so she had a backup weapon in case of a stoppage on her primary. I also shared my grenades with her, which she clipped to her vest.

"You look totally bad-ass," I swooned, looking her up and down.

She was dressed in her black biker boots, leather trousers and a black flak-jacket. Her bare arms were wet from exertion and rain water from the undergrowth. Trimmed up with enough weaponry to fight a miniature war, she made me feel horny just by looking at her.

"You're not too bad yourself," she smiled. "You sexy bitch."

"This feels surreal, like a video game," I said. "I've upgraded my weapons each time we've killed somebody. I've gone from a crossbow, to a pistol, to a shotgun and now I have a sub machine gun and grenades," I laughed.

She smiled at me and we shared a moment of mutual respect, both of us knowing this could be our last night together if anything happened to either of us. We were well trained, but we weren't bullet proof. Plus, we weren't fighting against meatheads this time. These were experienced soldiers who'd seen a lot of action in Chechnya and Georgia with their boss Stanislav.

She noticed me staring at her with admiration and she smiled.

"I just want you to know tha..."

"Don't," I interrupted.

"I love you Becca," she proceeded anyway.

I hugged her as best I could, with all of our kit mashing together. The truth was, I loved her too and I needed to tell her.

"You don't need to tell me that, Natalie. The feeling is mutual. I love you too."

We parted from our hug and kissed each other gently on the lips. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine. No other words were necessary. I could see it in her eyes. We'd been through a lot together and were about to go through a hell of a lot more.

"We need a plan," she murmured.

"I know. Get your phone out and see what's happening," I said.

The moment had passed. We had moved from sexy-slut-mode to killer-assassin-mode. After all of our training, it had been like throwing a switch.

Natalie got her phone out and checked the cameras whilst I put two new cartridges into the shotgun. I then slung it over my back by its sling. The Uzi was my primary weapon. The shotgun would be used for intimidation if I needed it.

"There's still five of them in the study, but the two at the front of the house have moved inside. There's no sign of the other three."

As she said that, the radio crackled into life on my chest, so I put the ear piece in. I expected to hear more garbled Russian chatter, but I was mistaken.

"Are you listening?" said a Russian voice.

I looked at Natalie.

The walkie talkies would only transmit if we pressed the button on the collar of the vest.

"It's the guy behind the desk," she said, showing me the phone screen.

"Of course you're listening," he said. "I'm guessing you are the two whores who killed my hit-team in the apartment block a couple of weeks ago. Dah?"

We didn't respond.

"And now you attack my men. Tut-tut-tut," he continued. "This cannot go unpunished."

He got up from behind the desk and approached the Kingsley family who were still on their knees. I knew his next move before he did.

He grabbed Pippa by her hair and dragged her upright. I heard her scream, both in my ear piece and on the phone screen. It was like listening to it in stereo. He pushed her towards the leather sofa and two of his men bent her over and held her down.

"You need to hand yourselves over to my men," he continued. "A young girls dignity hangs in the balance."

"She's going to get raped," gasped Natalie. "What should we do?"

I thought for a second and then decided to reply to the guy in charge.

"Who am I talking to?" I asked in a stern voice.

"Ah... so you are listening after all," he purred.

"I'm listening and watching," I replied.

I watched his reaction on the screen and he motioned for two of his men to look out of the window. He had no idea we had a camera on him.

"My name is Sasha. Who the fuck are you?" he sneered.

"Sasha? Isn't that a girl's name?" I laughed.

"Very funny. You won't be laughing when you see what I have planned for your pretty little friend here. You still haven't told me who you are."

"I'm your executioner," I said, like it was nothing. "Just let the Kingsleys go and fuck off back to the embassy with your boyfriends."

His voice remained calm, but he was pacing back and forth. His men looking out of the window, shook their heads to indicate they couldn't see us.

"Such sass from a whore," Sasha said calmly. "If you can really see us, you're about to watch a thing of beauty."

He nodded at the two men holding Pippa and they ripped her T-shirt off. She instinctively covered her tiny bee-sting-breasts with her folded arms. The guards then pulled her jeans off and left her bending over the sofa in just her panties.

Tristan and the twins tried to help Pippa, but they got a slap from the guards for their trouble and guns were pointed at them. Helen began to scream and sob.

"Leave my daughter alone. Take me instead. She's innocent," she pleaded.

She was far from innocent, but I admired Helen for trying to protect her daughter.

"We prefer them young and tight," giggled Sasha. "Not old and saggy, but don't worry, my men will get to you afterwards."

I let out a small giggle and so did Natalie. In my opinion Helen deserved everything she got.

"If you can really see me, tell me what's just happened here," spat Sasha.

"You've just stripped Pippa down to her panties, you sick fuck. Let her go. I won't warn you again."

"Come and stop me," he replied. "We've done this countless times during our war days."

I stayed silent.

"We used to play games with families, just like this one. Do you want to know what we used to do?"

He was trying to get a reaction, but I was done with talking to this asshole.

"We used to fuck them... of course, but that was after we made them have some family fun," he continued.

"What shall we do?" asked Natalie.

"Let's see where he's going with this, then we'll make a move back into the house."

"It was always interesting to see how far people would go to protect their daughters or wives," explained Sasha. "Shall I tell you what we used to do to them in Chechnya?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds