Becky Does Some Modeling

"Well, as long as I'm taking photos..." Henri said.

"Oh no, but I'm in my underwear!" Becky continued, smiling through her pretense. "You can't shoot me wearing this little! I'm just a girl next door, not a professional model! You said so yourself!"

"I was very wrong," Henri said.

"Do you really think so?" Becky said.

"I swear."

"Well, if you think so," and Becky started posing again.

"Just your chest out more," Henri instructed her. "Move your arm up...now down," he said, and Becky complied. But of course he was just pretending to take photos, while he was actually just filming Becky. The bastard must do this to all of his models, I thought.

For another few minutes, Becky kept posing in her underwear, thinking Henri was taking pictures. Several of her poses were demure, but many of them were incredibly risque, with her leaning over exposing her cleavage or arching her back. I didn't even know how Becky learned how to pose like that.

While she shifted to a new pose, one of Becky's bra straps slid down off her shoulder. She noticed it, and gave an "oops" expression to the camera.

"I like where this is going," Henri said.

"I can see!" Becky said, staring down. My heart sank. Henri must be sporting a huge erection, and for Becky to comment on it openly meant that she must be impressed by it.

"I'm embarrassed!" Henri laughed. He didn't sound embarrassed. "This is the first time that's happened to me during a shoot."

"Oh, I'm surprised!" Becky said. "I didn't think a normal girl like me could turn on a guy who shoots soooo many models!"

"You're not a normal girl, Becky," Henri said.

Becky just grinned. She slipped the other bra strap off her shoulder. Her barely covered tits were now straining through the bra.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said.

"Are you sure you won't do a nude? Not even topless?" Henri said.

"I don't know," Becky said. She still sounded teasing, but now there was a hint of truth in her voice. "Do you really think I'm pretty enough for it?"

Henri's voice got serious. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever photographed."

Becky smiled. All her doubt in her face vanished. She turned around, facing away from Henri, and unsnapped her bra clasp. It practically sprung off her breasts. With her bare back exposed to Henri, she turned her head back. "How's this?" she said.

"Terrible!" he said.

"Oh, okay," she said. She stood up, still facing away, and pulled down her panties. Just like that, my girlfriend was completely naked in front of Henri, giving him a perfect view of her sexy, heart-shaped ass.

"Is this better?" she said.

"Only a little," he said.

Becky slowly turned around, revealing her entire body to him. Her full, naked breasts stood proudly on her chest, with her puffy nipples as erect as I'd ever seen them. The camera moved down slightly, as Henri checked out the smoothness of her flat torso and her pussy, barely covered with her trimmed, dark-blonde bush. She was slightly flushed, which made her even more lovely.

"How about now?" she said, her voice trembling a little.

"I have no words," Henri said.

Becky started walking toward Henri and the camera, her plump tits quivering with every step.

"Try," she said, almost commandingly.

"You're magnificent," Henri said. "Unbelievable. Your body is like a sculpture."

"Show me," Becky said. "Show me how hot you think I am."

The camera shook a bit as Henri put it in one hand. He fiddled with his pants a little bit, and I saw Becky's eyes widen.

"Ohhh..." she breathed. "You really do think I'm hot."

Becky walked straight up to the camera and disappeared beneath it. My heart sank. Even before Henri moved the camera down, I knew what was happening. The camera swung down, just in time to catch my girlfriend wrapping her mouth around Henri's exposed dick.

For a few seconds Becky slurped eagerly on Henri's dick, her bright eyes staring upwards at the camera. It was unbelievable. Even if Becky didn't know she was being filmed, she knew a camera was being pointed right at her. She was happily posing for a picture with a huge dick in her mouth!

Suddenly the camera began to shake as Henri moved it out of the way. It flew down to his knees, and for a second all I saw was the floor. Then Henri carefully placed the camera down on a table, facing him and Becky.

Henri roughly grabbed Becky and lifted her upwards. "What are you -- ohhhh!" she gasped as he roughly palmed her pussy mound and started stroking it.

"A girl like you needs this," he said, and pushed her over to his couch. Becky leaned back against the armrest as she writhed on his hand.

"Maybe I--I shouldn't be doing this," Becky gasped, and for the first time it seemed like she meant it. "I really shouldn't. I have a boyfriend..."

Henri stood up and dropped his pants and boxers. Without hesitating he pushed his cock up against Becky's cunt. Becky loudly moaned as it pushed right in.

"Ohhhh no...no, my boyfriend wouldn't like this," Becky said. "He'll be so mad."

Henri pushed Becky backwards more, until he was leaning over her while she was struggling to stand upright, leaned back against the armrest. He started pumping into her.

"Look me in the eye, look at me," he commanded. Becky looked up at him, pleadingly, and started moaning.

"That's the look I want. That's the look you're going to give me when I photograph you naked. Do you understand?"

Becky's eyes widened. "Y-yes..." she stammered. Henri started pounding her harder, causing her big tits to wobble frantically up and down on her chest.

"I'm going to shoot you naked, with that look, while you bare everything to me. Your tits, your tight cunt, everything," he said, almost angry. "Do you understand me?"

"What--oh! oh!--what are you--ooooh--going to do with them?" Becky barely whispered in between her gasps. Her legs were trembling from the pounding, her whole body quivering.

"Exhibit them," he said. "To everyone. Everyone will see you naked, completely bare, every inch of your body. They'll stare at your tits and legs and cunt, just like I am now."

Becky whimpered and started grinded her hips as deep as she could into Henri's cock. I could tell she was building to a climax.

"And you'll be there," he said. "Everyone will see you there, right in the room, while they stare at your exposed body. You'll be in a roomful of strangers who have seen these big bare tits."

"But...but my boyfriend," Becky barely made it out between gasping. "What about my--oh! OH!--my boyfriend?"

"Bring him, too." Henri said, and started mauling her bouncing breasts. "He'll be there right next to you, watching everyone watching you, seeing them all stare at your naked body that he thought only he was allowed to see."

Becky suddenly starting thrusting hard back at Henri. "Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "Show my naked photos! I want everyone to see them! I want them to see my naked body! I want to show off my tits to them, my big firm tits! My pussy! I want them all to see my naked pussy! I want my boyfriend to watch them all looking at what's supposed to be just for him! Oh! OH!"

Becky practically screamed as she climaxed. I've never heard her come that hard before, but it seemed to last for minutes. Her tits started heaving with her deep breaths as she thrust into Henri's dick.

Henri started speeding up his thrusting. "I'm going to cum inside you," he said, which sent Becky into another long spasm. Henri groaned and stiffened as he started pump his load into her pussy.

The two of them gasped for breath for a few seconds, but before anything else happened the video abruptly ended. But of course I had seen enough. I took the disk out and put it in my pocket. With a heavy heart, I headed back to the foyer, where Becky was still getting compliments from a crowd of admirers. I hope she would enjoy it, I thought, because I was going to be breaking up with her as soon as we got home that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds