• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Becky's Lesson

Becky's Lesson

"All 18-and-overs, please pass your permission slips to the front of your row." Sex-ed classes were only available to of-age students of the graduating class, and only with a parents written permission. I taught at a private Christian high-school but the parents almost ALWAYS allowed their kids to take the class. They were probably relieved to let us teachers give them "the talk." On the rare occasion a student couldn't take the class, they had to stay after school and copy down vague biology book chapters about cell division- as if that could compare.

There was a flurry of activity as papers were handed forward. But Becky just sat there, absent-mindedly holding the slips that were handed to her. No digging through her bag to find her own slip, no giggling about the upcoming "Health" class and it's topics, even though she was of age. She just sat staring into her lap. I walked along the front row to collect the slips and stopped at her desk. She was hunched down, making her white uniform shirt bag out in the front. Standing above her, I could see straight down her shirt- and saw that she didn't wear a bra over her creamy little tits.

"Becky?" I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumped with a start, looking up at me with her little parted pink lips. "Becky? Your permission slip?"

"Oh!" She blushed, glancing down nervously. "No...my daddy wont let me take Health." That's what they were calling it now- the tidy "Health" instead of "Sex Education." She gave me a coy little smile. I leaned forward to steal a glance all the way to her soft pink nipples. God, what was I doing? She was my student, and she must have noticed I was staring down her blouse.

"So...uh....you can stay after school today or Thursday to make up for it."

"Okay." She murmured, and slowly ran her hand up the side of her chest- was that on purpose? Was it meant for me to see?

"I must be delusional" I thought. I had to collect the papers and move on before anyone noticed us- or the growing bulge in my pants.

I sat at my desk doing paperwork while the class worked on their assignment. I had to cool down. Glancing up at the students, once again, Becky stood out. Everyones eyes were on their papers but she was staring dreamily at me with her chin resting on her hand.

Oh no. Not this. Not a student crush. And not from the hottest piece in the class, right there in the front row. Becky wasn't easy to dismiss as a silly little school girl. She was about 5' 5", with creamy pale skin, big green eyes, and little rosebud lips that she licked slowly when trying to concentrate. She wore her straight brown hair in a ponytail that swung back and forth while she walked, her pert little ass bouncing with each step. She was slender but had a little baby-fat on her calves and cheeks. But it was the look on her face that got me every time- I couldn't tell if she was naively fawning, or trying to seduce.

My eyes darted nervously to the window, then to her chest. I could see her little bra-less nipples brushing the cotton of her buttoned shirt. I glanced back down at my papers for a moment and when I looked back up I couldn't believe what I'd missed before: Becky's legs were spread wide open under her desk, and with her free hand she was lazily rolling a pink blow-pop sucker between her pussy lips.

My dick instantly stood at attention and I was never in my life so glad for the panel in the front of my table. This time, I couldn't even pretend to look away. Her little pussy was shaved, or waxed, but in any case, smooth and hairless except for a tiny tuft right up top. She rolled the sucker up and down the length of her pussy lips, gazing right at me all the while.

My dick throbbed in my slacks and I tried to conceal the look of shock that must have been on my face. Time seemed to stand still, then suddenly- the bell rang. Becky casually popped the sucker in her mouth and joined her classmates as they crowded out the door.

Becky wasn't in class the next day, and I tried to overcome a feeling of total distraction over what I'd seen. It didn't seem real, and I felt like I was in a fog. On Thursday I gave the "Health" lecture to a room full of alternately bored and giggling students. After the class was over, I was gathering my things when Becky appeared in the doorway.

She was wearing the standard school uniform: the white blouse, the green and blue plaid skirt, her little white ankle socks with ruffles and white slip-on shoes.

"I'm here for the lecture make-up, Mr. White." She said, holding her books to her chest. I was nervous for a moment- then I thought, this is ridiculous. She is the student, I'm the teacher. She's a little tease and I have the authority.

"All right then, come on in." I said casually, sitting back in my chair.

"Where do you want me to sit?" She asked.

"Hop right up." I said, patting the desk in front of me. With a look of surprise (a feigned look?), she walked over and perched on the desk, almost right in front of me. Recalling the sucker incident, I summoned my courage and put my hand on her bare thigh. I couldn't believe myself- this was really happening.

"So what do you know about the Health class?" I asked her, trying to sound stern and serious. She stared at my hand, looking a little alarmed.

"Um mm...I know it's about...like....how people...you know..." Could this be the same girl who candy-fucked her cunt in a room full of people just 2 days before?

"Sex." I said.

"Yeah." She giggled and looked away.

"Have you noticed your body changing?" I asked her.

"Uh..I mean...yeah." She said.

"Like your breasts. I said, reaching up and cupping one of her bra-less tits. "I bet your nipples get hard now." I stroked one with my thumb and felt it stiffen. Slowly I unbuttoned her white blouse, hypnotized. Finally I could get a good look at her perky little tits and puffy pink nipples. I stroked her tits and palmed her nipples and she closed her eyes. After a few moments I sat back and put my hands back on her thighs.

"Are you sexually active, Becky?" I asked in a serious tone, spreading her legs just a bit.

"Um...I mean..." she stammered, coming out of her trance. My hand worked its way up her inner thigh. Today she was wearing her white cotton panties like a good girl. I cupped her hot little pussy through her panties.

"Did you ever let a boy touch you here?" I asked. Her face flushed. "Well....yeah...but....." I stroked her cunt-lips through the soft fabric and her breathing quickened. I could feel just a slight dampness growing on the fabric.

"Did a boy ever stick his finger up inside you?"

"Yeah....but just a little bit. In the girls bathroom during the fire alarm."

"Oh yeah?" I gently pushed the white fabric aside and slipped a finger between her chubby pussy lips.

"Did you like that? Did you like it when he fingered you?" I started working her little clit with my thumb, and nodded and spread her legs wide. Her slip-on shoes dropped to the floor, leaving only her ruffly little ankle socks. Her toes clenched- I knew she was turned on and started to slowly finger-fuck her.

"You're all wet, Becky...do you know what that means? When you get all wet down there it's because you're ready. Do you know what that means?" I pulled down her panties, leaving them to dangle around one ankle. When I stood up, I saw that my cock was so hard the head was poking out of the top of my pants.

Becky saw my hard-on straining my slacks and her eyes widened. I unzipped my pants, leaving them buttoned, and pulled my cock out through the zipper-hole. I was rock-hard and it bobbed as I approached her. She stared in awe and drew her feet up onto the desk, spreading her legs even wider. Her wet pink fuck-slit was wide open and it looked like a fat little split peach. She spread her pussy lips with 2 fingers and looked up at me.

"Is that where you put it, Mr. White?" she asked shyly. I slowly stroked my cock as I approached her.

"See how hard it is, Becky? When you get all wet and make me hard, that means it's time for me to stick it in you." Her eyes widened.

"The whole thing? But it's bigger than just a finger!"

"Didn't you ever let a boy stick it in you, Becky?" I asked.

"Just once..." she said, looking away, "...and just the tip."

"All right then, just the tip" I said, lifting her legs up and perching her ankles on my shoulders. I grabbed her ass and started grinding my cock on the outside of her pussy, rubbing my shaft all over her clit. She was so wet, my cock was slick all over now and throbbing. "Just the tip..." I said, pressing just my cock-head into her wet fuck hole. She groaned and I felt her tight little hole grip the head.

"Does that feel good in your little pussy?" I whispered. She just moaned and rolled her eyes back as I worked the head of my dick in the opening of her cunt.

"Oh Becky, your little hole's so hot and wet, it feels so good," I panted, poking the entrance to her tight little pussy. Little Becky from the front row, dirty little Becky who showed me her pussy under the table, was spread open on my desk and my dick was poised right at the entrance to her cunt. I felt something coming over me and I just didn't give a shit anymore.

"I have to Becky, you got me all worked up, oh god, I got to stick it all the way in, I just got to..." I palmed her ass-checks, paused, and slid my rock-hard dick into her juicy cunt, I couldn't help myself. She gasped and lay back. I looked down at her smooth puffy pussy-lips hugging my shaft and started working it. Her little titties jiggled while I slowly pistoned my fuck-stick into her pretty little snatch.

"You see, Becky? This is what happens when you show your pussy to boys." I gave her a few more slow, deep thrusts, then pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach.

Now she was bent over the desk, and I didn't waste any time. I kicked her legs apart and plunged my dick right into her twat and fucked her little gash good and hard.

Just as I got a good rhythm going, I looked up and saw a man in the doorway. His khaki's were unbuttoned and his crisp shirt untucked. He had whipped out his hard-on and was stroking it as he watched us intently. Becky saw him too and arched her back, thrusting her hips against me, as if putting on a show! She worked her ass, grinding on my dick for the stranger as he approached us.

Only he wasn't a stranger. He nudged her lips with his cock.

"Go on and suck daddy's candy." He told her. Becky gazed up at him as she lapped at his cock-head without hesitation.

"Lick it like an ice cream, just like that. Suck on daddy's lollipop." He slipped his rod into her mouth and began fucking her face.

"Oh yeah, baby, you remember, just like daddy's movies." He grabbed her hair and she bobbed her head enthusiastically. Once his dick was in her mouth her pussy was wetter than ever.

"That feel good, baby? You like a dick in your mouth and in your pussy?" She nodded as he thrust it in and out.

"You gonna swallow daddy's candy like a good girl? Suck it good and daddy will give you some candy." I watched her suck her daddy's cock while I bucked my hips and worked her tight pink puss.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna fill you up...." he moaned. He pulled back and jerked his cock in his fist, squirting ropes of cum into her open mouth and all over her face. The sight of her eager mouth straining to lap up all the cum pushed me over the edge. I started jackhammering my hips, fucking her senseless.

"Oh, yeah, just like that, pound my pussy-hole!" she cried through a mouthful of cum, suddenly revealing what a lewd cum-slut she really was. I gripped her hips and plowed my dick into her slick twat, thrusting and thrusting til I flooded her cunt with hot jizz. Cum frosted my hard dick and dripped down her thighs, each thrust of my throbbing cock pushing more out of her cream-filled pussy.

When I pulled out, she slid off the table and got on her knees to lick me clean, lapping the cum and pussy juice off of me. Now I knew that she was no little naif, and that she'd be back for more.

-end-


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Becky's Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds