Becoming a Lesbian Slave

I again repeated, "I am not a slut."

"Sorry," she laughed, "Lesbian pets like you should dress like sluts underneath their business attire."

"Please stop," I weakly protested, even as my pussy betrayed me my leaking into my panties and my head flashed to her shaved pussy I had got a brief glimpse of earlier.

"Begging, I like that," Amber smirked, before ordering her tone again implying this was not a negotiation, "Take off your blouse."

My hands trembled as I began to unbutton my blouse. Once unbuttoned, I paused, uncomfortable with taking it off, which was absurd since I was already just in my pantyhose and panties.

"You really like being told what to do, don't you," Amber smirked. "Take off your fucking blouse, Cassie, let's see those big tits of yours."

Oddly, her calling my tits big flattered me, being the first time she had given me a compliment, and I again obeyed, revealing my large 38D breasts held up in a comfortable sports bra.

"A sports bra?" Amber scoffed, "You really have no idea how to dress, do you? We really are going to have to do a complete wardrobe makeover."

"It supports my breasts," I defended.

"You mean your tits," Amber corrected, "Sluts, pets, lesbian slaves have tits or maybe in your case udders depending on how firm they still are at your advanced age."

Again her words were meant to belittle and humiliate, yet I took great pride in my breasts and how well they had held up over the years due to my vigorous workout routine. I responded, "My tits are still very firm, Mist...Ms. Amber." I caught myself at the last minute from saying Mistress, but Amber had obviously caught it.

"Still a little fight in you, my pet," she smiled, clearly enjoying the slow deterioration of my stubbornness and pride.

Amber finally stood up from the desk and walked over to me just as the phone rang.

"Please get that slut," she ordered, moving to her desk.

Half naked, humiliated and horny, I walked to the desk and reached for the phone. I answered it and said, "Yes, she is in, please wait a moment." Pressing hold on the phone, I handed it to Ms. Amber as she sat down behind the desk. "It is for you, Ms. Amber."

"Thank you, Cassie," she replied, so politely like I would do when Sophia would have told me I had a call.

Taking the phone, she said, "Good morning. Oh hi, darling...lunch today?...Sure I can make it..." As she continued chatting, she snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground in front of her.

I stared at her, understanding what she expected of me, yet unable to obey.

"Just a minute, Angela, my secretary is fucking too stupid to understand a simple order," Amber said, before turning to me not covering up the mouth piece.

"Cassie, get on your fucking knees like a good pet and crawl to me now," she ordered.

Again her tone had the power to weaken every ounce of resistance I seemed to occasionally muster and I felt myself lowering to the ground in MY office, and then crawling to MY desk. Once I arrived, she instructed, "Massage my feet."

I obeyed as she returned to the phone. "Sorry about that. My new secretary needs some work....I know watching them come to grips with their new position is entertaining...what, a party this weekend?...sure, she should be trained by then...for the whole weekend?...why not, it is not like she has a life...sounds good, we will make arrangements at lunch. Ciao."

As I heard her talking assumedly about me, my face went white. Was she planning to have me serve other people? I continued massaging her foot as I tried to understand why I was allowing this to happen.

Looking down at me, Ms. Amber said, "Look Cassie, I need to get to work soon and continue to save and rebuild the business you managed to run into the ground so I am done with this whole act of pretending you are not a cunt-licking, submissive slave to me."

Her words were so powerful and confident, I couldn't even begin to know how to respond, and instead I just continued massaging her foot.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered almost inaudibly, again avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when you speak to me slut," she demanded, her tone implying a clear annoyance with me.

Looking up at her smirking smile, I stammered, "Y-y-yes, Ms. Amber."

"Why?" she asked, knowingly.

"I don't know," I answered, which was as honest an answer I had. I had no idea why I was obeying her; I had no idea why obeying her had my pussy juice leaking out of me. I had no idea why ever since I met her I had suddenly started having dreams of submission, dreams of being a lesbian.

"Yes you do," she said, "Tell me what you want right now."

I wanted so many things, each contradicting the other. I wanted my desk back, yet I wanted to crawl underneath it and pleasure Amber just like Sophia had. I wanted to stand up and demand respect, yet I also wanted to be on my knees and being told what to do. I hated everything Amber stood for and yet I craved submission to her all the same. Yet, again I avoided an answer. "I don't know."

"Answer my question now, Cassie, or I walk out of here forever," Amber threatened, even as she repositioned her legs opening up her tunnel to submission.

Seeing her pussy again beckoning me in, any last resolve, any last second determination washed away as I finally admitted what my body had long ago accepted. "I want to please you."

"How?" she asked, opening her legs wider and giving me a clear look at her shaved pussy and its slight shine.

"By licking you," I admitted, the words seeming so natural and yet so absurd.

"Be specific, slut," Amber demanded, clearly impatient with me.

"I want to lick your pussy, Ms. Amber," I reworded.

"You mean my cunt?" Amber asked.

"Yes, Ms. Amber, I want to lick your cunt," I repeated, getting frustrated with myself suddenly wanting nothing else than to actually taste her...her scent lingering heavenly but her cunt was just out of reach.

"You understand that once you taste my cunt I own you," Ms. Amber added, pushing me further into the web of her sin.

"W-w-what does that mean?" I stammered, even though I knew no matter what her answer was I was destined to submit to her.

"You obey every order I ever give. You please who I tell you to please. Your mouth, cunt and ass, yes ass, are mine to use or share as I please," she clarified.

Her declaration should have mortified me, or at the very least had me having second thoughts, but my hunger to submit, my desire to taste her, the fire in my pussy, no my cunt, had me only thinking submission.

"Are you ready for such unconditional submission," she asked, as she rolled her chair a couple inches to me, so I was now between her legs and her pussy was inches from me.

I didn't hesitate, my eyes and mind transfixed on her cunt as I finally said the words my body had been craving, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," she purred, before adding, using my last name for the first time ever, "Go ahead, Ms. Williams, become my slave. One lick and you are mine."

The use of my last name was clearly another power play as she wanted to remind me of the position of power I used to have, yet I was long past caring about names anymore. I repositioned myself the few inches needed to be directly between her thigh high stocking legs and now my face was directly in front of her pussy. Her scent was strong and appealing and drew me in as I opened my mouth, extended my tongue, and became a slave.

Her taste was better than I could have imagined as I slowly licked her wet pussy lips. Like giving head to a guy, I instantly enjoyed licking pussy knowing her wetness, her moans, were because of me. Unlike this whole situation, where I had no control and was completely at the whim of this young twenty-five year old, as I licked her pussy I was in control of when she came.

"Hmmmm, you are a natural, my pet slut," Ms. Amber purred, which somehow only enhanced my eagerness to please. As she got wetter and her moans began to increase, I began to flick her swollen clit which is what always got me off when a man was between my legs. Her legs twitched with each flick until she grabbed my head and began rubbing her cunt all over my face as she said, "You fucking tease, get me off now."

I struggled to lick her while I drowned in her wetness which a few seconds later was a river of wetness as she came. "Fuuuuuuuck, I'm comiiiiiiing my peeeeeeeet."

Her cum was like wine as I savored every last drop of her sweetness. Finally, she let go and looking down at me she asked, seemingly surprised, "And you have never done that before?"

"No, Mistress," I admitted, feeling a glow of pride at the fact that I had obviously pleased her.

"Well, you are a quick learner," she approved, as she regained her breath.

I watched from my submissive position on my knees, on the floor, while she closed her eyes and allowed the last remnants of her orgasm to shiver through her. My own desire to cum burning inside me stuck on hold.

Finally, she opened her eyes and said, "Get naked slave."

I didn't hesitate, the thought of her pleasuring me making my panties even wetter. I stood up and quickly discarded by bra, yanked down my pantyhose and pulled off my panties revealing my recently Brazilian hairless pussy.

Ms. Amber stood up and slipped back into her heels before going to a file cabinet and pulling out a strange whip like contraption and a bottle. "Back on all fours, my pet, it is time to really make you a dirty slut whore."

I obeyed, suddenly very nervous of what she had planned for me. On all fours I felt her hands on my ass and then warm liquid poured between my ass cheeks. My eyes went big as other than a couple failed anal attempts while drunk, I was rather an anal virgin.

"I wouldn't tighten your ass up that will only make it worse, my pet," Amber explained, before adding, "Just relax."

"Are you ready to be my real pet?" Ms. Amber asked.

I didn't want to be sodomized, yet I wanted to continue to please her as I responded, "Yes, Mistress Amber, I am ready to be your pet."

"Well, most pets have tails don't they?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, suddenly understanding exactly what she had intended for me.

"Now just relax this will sting a bit," she advised.

I tried to relax, but it was rather hard as I felt the toy now rubbing between my ass cheeks before stopping right at my rosebud.

"Bark for me, my pet," Ms. Amber ordered, adding to the humiliation.

"Woof," I barked and then whimpered as she pushed forward sliding the well lubricated plug slowly into my ass.

"That's it puppy," Ms. Amber calmly soothed.

The pain in my ass burned and yet somehow soothed at the same time.

A moment later, she stood up and announced, "All in. Now chase your tail, puppy-slut."

I thought she was kidding, until I felt a slap on my ass. Eyes wide, I began crawling in circles trying to make the impossible possible, all the while she laughed. A minute later, she ordered, "Now sit up and beg like a good puppy."

I again obeyed, my shame reaching new depths, and as I looked up I saw her phone pointing directly at me. Speaking to me like I was a real puppy she said, "Good puppy, does puppy want a treat?"

I couldn't believe my response. I woofed.

She went to the intercom, while trying to stifle her laughter, and paged over the intercom, "Nicole please come into my office please."

My eyes went wide.

Ms. Amber said, "What? Puppy wants a treat and puppy is going to get a treat. While I am gone, you are not to get off all fours is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"I will have Nicole get you some water and food," she added.

"But she is one of my employees," I protested.

"Yes she is," Amber agreed.

"I can't have her see me like this," I tried to reason.

"Oh don't worry," Amber waved off my objections, "they don't have to respect you to work here."

"But I spent the past almost twenty years building a family atmosphere," I countered.

"And you were almost bankrupt," she refuted.

Before I could continue my reasoning there was a knock on the door.

Amber winked and called out, "Come in."

Nicole entered the office. "You called for me, Ms. Amber?"

"Yes, Nicole, you see my pet there," Amber said, pointing down at me.

Nicole looked down at me with an amused look on her face. "Yes, Ms. Amber."

"Well, she needs fresh water. There is a dog bowl in the top filing cabinet, could you please fill it up for our pet," Amber instructed.

"Of course," Nicole agreed, her look of amusement turning into a knowing smirk, as she went to the file cabinet and grabbed a dog dish.

As Nicole left the office, Ms. Amber said, "Oh, and while I am gone you are to obey any order Nicole gives you, is that clear?"

"Y-y-yes, Ms. Amber," I weakly agreed.

"Oh and one more thing my pet, don't you dare come until I get back," Ms. Amber warned.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, even though I knew it would take literally seconds to get off if I touched myself.

Amber left and a second later Nicole returned with the dog bowl and put it on the floor in the corner. As I looked at it, I gasped as I read the name on the bowl: Ms. Williams.

Nicole who was so sweet this weekend, said, her treatment of me shifting completely, "Is puppy hungry?"

I turned around and saw she was on the couch, her skirt had already been discarded and she too was wearing a garter belt and stockings. My head was spinning. It was one thing to be humiliated by Ms. Amber, but completely another to have one of my new employees treat me with such disrespect. Yet, as she opened her legs, my mouth began to water.

"Come here, puppy," she said, patting her legs like I was a real dog.

"But you are my employee," I protested.

"And you are on all fours with a butt plug tail in your ass," she countered.

"But..." I began.

"Do you want some pussy or not?" she asked, having the same lack of patience that Ms. Amber had.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Well, then get over here," she instructed, "I have a conference call in fifteen minutes."

Humiliated, but craving more pussy, I crawled over to her. Once between her legs I was surprised to see that unlike Ms. Amber, she had a full bush of red hair just above her pussy lips.

"Go ahead," she offered, "it is obvious you want to."

I moved forward extended my tongue and began licking tentatively. After all the strange dreams, and the flashes of submission during the verbal humiliation of Amber and licking her, I was suddenly eager to taste another pussy. Nicole's wetness was like a firecracker that ignited my taste buds causing a flavour explosion in my mouth. I slowly licked between her pussy lips, her wetness slowly leaking out the longer I lapped up and down. Her moans increased slowly as I continued licking, forgetting completely that I was the boss and she my employee.

"That's it, you are a natural Cassie," she moaned a couple of minutes into my pleasing her.

Somehow the compliment only enhanced my eagerness to please her, to get her off, to taste her full explosion of cum. I began to move my head right and left, flicking over her clit, like I remember some sexy Italian hunk did to me in a hotel in Venice a couple of years ago that really got me off. It seemed to have a similar effect on Nicole as her breathing got heavier and she demanded, "Faster, slut, faster."

Being called a slut didn't faze me this time instead, it actually seemed to excite me, I obeyed her demand and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of her pussy juice as she came all over me. I licked and licked hungry for more of her juice.

A minute later she pushed me away as she said, "Stop, I have to pee."

She stood up and disappeared into the bathroom while I sat on the floor dazed and confused at how I had so easily submitted to Nicole.

After she was done in the washroom, Nicole walked out of the office, leaving me alone. I waited a few minutes before deciding that sitting on the floor of MY office was absurd. I stood up and went to MY desk. I pilfered through MY computer searching all the work Amber had been doing in my absence. I was stunned at the distribution changes and the wholesale cost prices she received, almost twice as low as the prices I had been receiving from suppliers. Over the next hour, I perused all the new files on my computer and was in the midst of reading her rather ambitious expansion plan when she returned from lunch.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," she said, slamming the door, each word sharp as knives.

I looked up and saw her glare.

"I give you one simple fucking order and you can't even obey that," she said, shaking her head.

Ignoring her anger, I asked, "You want to expand to Beverly Hills?"

Walking towards me, she said, her tone surprisingly softer, "No I am, expanding to Beverly Hills, I already got a location set-up."

"How?" I asked, such a reversal of fortunes unprecedented.

"That is what I do," she shrugged, before asking, "Can I ask why you are at my desk and not on the floor like you are supposed to be?"

"Amber, I need to be informed with any major changes you are making to my business," I said, trying to sound strong and firm.

"Well, right now I am working on a major restructuring," she said.

"I didn't read about that," I said, not catching on.

"Back on the floor, Cassie," she demanded, "I see you are a rather slow learner."

"But, we were talking business," I protested.

"And know we will continue the restructuring of your business," she smirked, before asking, "Did you enjoy Nicole's cunt? It looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"Please, Amber," I said, trying to regain a bit of dignity after the earlier humiliation, although her last sentence alarmed me.

She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

I sighed.

She pulled out her phone and turned it towards me, "Do you like my new security camera I got put in while you were gone?"

I stared at me, on my knees, between Nicole's legs.

"I even got the cameras in high definition, pretty impressive hey?" she asked, clearly amused.

Defeated, I got off the chair and returned to the floor.

"Now for your punishment," she said, going back to the filing cabinet.

She pulled out a dildo and I wondered what the hell else did she have in that filing cabinet? She moved to the wall near my water dish and put the dildo, which apparently had a suction cup, to the wall.

"And to think, I brought you lunch," she said, tossing a Styrofoam container on the floor.

She returned to my desk and sat down, again slipping out of her heels. For the next twenty minutes, she worked on the computer not saying a word to me.

I looked at the dildo on the wall, the Styrofoam container and the water dish and realized she was testing me. She knew I was horny, she knew I was hungry and she wanted to see me break. Frustration again began to build as I tried to figure a way out of this continually more complex predicament. I also kept getting distracted by her toes that she wiggled freely on the floor as she worked.

"You must be starving," Amber finally said. "I brought you my leftover salad, or if you would prefer you can have a snack between my legs."

My face went red and burned with shame at the reality that as soon as she said the words I imagined myself doing just that.

"You want to eat my cunt again, don't you, Cassie?" she teased.

I didn't answer, as I tried to refuse the temptation to fall deeper into the depths of her web of submission.

"Just crawl like a good pet to me and get your treat," she continued.

I wanted to resist, I wanted to stand up and slap her in the face, yet the thought of tasting her was already pulling me towards her.

Without a word, I crawled towards her and she rolled her chair back and allowed me to position myself under what used to be my desk, just like Sophia had done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds