Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend

"Oh sis! You're pussy feels so nice! So smooth just the way I like it."

She moaned louder as his finger was flicking her clit faster now. "Y-yes! Oh bro keep doing that! It feels sooooo good!"

Derrick could feel her juices oozing out. With his other hand, he slipped one finger inside her warm little hole. She felt so tight and warm! She squirmed at first but then smiled and licked her lips. Her eyes me with his and they kissed while Derrick continued to fondle her pussy.

She moaned louder into his mouth feeling her brother's finger slide in and out of her pussy and while his other finger continued to play with her clit. Suddenly she began to feel an incredible sensation all through her body. She was going to cum! Her own brother was going to watch her cum!

"Derrick! I-I'm gonna cum! Ooooh yesss!" She wailed and Derrick watched her body tremble and her eyes flutter while the moans escaped her mouth.

"Yes baby cum for your big brother. Oh Tori you look so sexy!" His cock felt as if it wanted to crawl out of his boxers.

"Mmmmggghhh oooh god!" Tori yelped. She was in complete bliss. Her heart was pounding and little by little she was trying to catch her breath and felt her brother kiss her forehead.

"Oh Tori you looked so beautiful cumming! So amazing!" Derrick said.

She looked up at him batting her eyelashes at him. "I love you," She finally managed to speak.

He kissed her softly as they held hand. "I love you too. I've always loved you sis."

"Derrick make love to me. I've been debating which guy should make me a woman but no other guy compares to you. I want you to be my first."

Derrick felt his heart race with excitement. "Are you serious? You haven't had sex?"

She laughed. "Yeah. And you know deep down I've always wanted a guy like you. I felt shameful for thinking of you making love to me but now I don't care. I know this is right. It feels so right to me."

"It does feel right," Derrick said her.

Tori raised herself up and climbed over her brother. He looked up at her not knowing what she was going to do. She smiled at him and slowly made her way down until she was rubbing her face on his cock over his boxers. She reached in and pulled his hard cock out and stared at it.

"Oooh so this is what it looks like! Now I really get to see it up close. I can even taste it can't I?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh huh oh yeah! Taste it sis."

She lowered her head and slowly put the head in her mouth. She flinched at first letting her mouth explore the salty taste of her brother's precum. She pulled the head out of her mouth and looked up at him again.

"Bro you're going to have to help me out. Let me know what feels good."

Derrick shook his head in agreement and put his hands on her head. "Suck on the head first sis. Just like you were starting to do."

Tori put the slimy head in her mouth tasting her brother's delicious juice. She felt Derrick push her head down a bit more getting more of his cock in her mouth. She could feel the veins like bumps each time she moved her head up and down his long shaft. It only took a few seconds until Tori finally had all her brother's cock in her mouth. He was moving her head up and down to the rhythm that satisfied him.

"Ahhh yes! Oh sis yes like that! Put more suction to it. Milk my cock sis!" Derrick blurted.

She clamped her lips harder on her brother's cock hoping he'd cum soon so she could drink him up and have his seed swimming in her belly. Derrick was now gripping her dark locks in his hands feeling as if he was ready to explode. All these years growing up with his sister, he never imagined she'd be blowing him looking so sexy with his cock between her lips.

She looked up at him and he looked at her. Their gaze was so passionate and full of love. "Tori, I'm gonna cum really soon. Do you wanna drink sis?"

She nodded and moaned. He stroked her hair and kept his eyes on hers. He felt his balls on fire and suddenly felt a hard long rope of cum spurt out of his cock. "Oh yeah! Hmmggghhh sis! I'm cumming! Ooooh yeah! Let me watch you drink it sis! Ooh baby swallow big brother's cum!"

At first Tori felt the hard spurt hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged but managed to swallow it before receiving the next spurts. He was so delicious. He was everything to her. She managed to guzzle up his cum quite nicely for a first timer. She was slowly pulling his hard cock out of her mouth but kept the head in as she slurped up the last few drops.

Derrick felt his toes slowly begin to straighten and he slowly regained his strength after that incredibly hard orgasm. His sister had looked so beautiful swallowing him. No other girl had swallowed. They all found swallowing "gross" or "unladylike." Now here was his sexy sister and she was more of a lady than any of the girls he'd ever been with.

Tori slid her body up and kissed her brother's neck. "Mmmm you taste so good bro. So good!"

He put his arms around her and held her never wanting to let her go. "Oh sis, you made me cum so hard. Oh god! That was so amazing sis!"

She looked up and kissed him. She felt his cock was still hard as it rubbed on her thigh. She looked down and grabbed it in her hands. "I want this to be inside of me now bro. Right now you need to deflower me. I'm so ready for you!" Her voice was low and seductive.

He grabbed her and put her down on the bed pulling her tube top down until her breasts were exposed. His cock twitched once again as he saw her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were big and pert. He circled her nipples with his fingers hearing soft moans come from her. He leaned down and put one nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it while they stared into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmm yesss! Oh bro suck my tits! You look so hot sucking on them!" She wailed making Derrick want to just fuck her so hard.

He took turns just exploring her breasts and licking them, pinching them, sucking on them. He heard his sister gasp and her eyes were full of wanton. He knew it was time to just get inside of her and deflower her.

He picked up her legs over his shoulders and aimed his cock to her pussy. He poked his cock in feeling the resistance of her fuck hole. He loved the way she felt so tight, so innocent. He felt damn lucky to be the one to opening her up.

He slowly began to ease his cock inside of her. She was incredibly wet so that helped him finally put all his cock inside his lovely sister. She was biting her lower lip as she stared at him.

"Does it hurt too much?" He asked concerned.

She nodded. "A little yes. But don't stop bro. Keep going."

He did just that and slowly started to move in and out of her. Her juices were coating his cock with each thrust. Tori began to feel the sharp pain vanish little by little. She started to feel such hot pleasure having her brother's cock inside of her. Her moans came out naturally now as Derrick's pace began to speed up.

"Ahhh yes bro! Keep fucking me! Harder bro! Harder!" Tori was in pure heaven now. She heard sex was good but she never imagined it would be this good.

"Hmmgghh oh sis you feel so good! You're so tight! Take my cock sis! You like taking my cock?" Derrick panted.

She moaned louder. "Oh yeah! I love your cock bro. You're cock is the first I ever had. Mmmm my own brother's cock! Oooh god!" She was wailing loudly.

"Yes the first and hopefully the last sis. Oh sis I want you to be mine and only mine." He was now thrusting himself deeper inside of her and harder.

She put her hands over his and looked at him seriously. "Yes. I'm only yours bro. I love you."

Derrick began to feel his balls ready to shoot out his cum and he quickly took his cock out of his sister and began to squirt her belly. He tossed his head back and moaned.

Tori looked and saw her belly being covered by her brother's milky white cum. The warmth of it soon became cold. She watched her brother breathing hard and collapse next to her.

"Oh bro that was so sexy! God I'm so in love with you!" Tori whispered.

He opened his eyes and kissed her lips softly. "I love you Tori. Would you be my girlfriend for real?"

She felt her heart flutter. "Yes! You know I will!"

"You can live with me next year when you come to college. We'll just tell Mom and Dad that this will cut down costs. I know they'll buy it."

She giggled. "Oh bro college is going to be so much fun!"

Derrick held her. "I love you sis."

--

They made love constantly until Tori had to go back home. She still couldn't believe everything that had happened that weekend. She'd found her perfect man. Her own sexy brother was hers. She kept smiling at school and her own friends couldn't figure out why.

"Hey Tori? What's the deal? I can tell you've got a crush on someone. Did you meet some hot college guy while you were up visiting your brother this weekend?" Sara, her best friend asked.

Tori just blushed. "Yeah you could say that. Let's put it this way, when I go to college I already got a boyfriend waiting for me." With that, she walked away smiling and hoping school would finish soon so she could head off to college and be with her new boyfriend.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds