• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Becoming The Other Woman

Becoming The Other Woman

12

Donna had always loved men, but still, nothing could compare to the taste of a woman. Donna Cummings was a tall slender woman a little under 6 foot tall and the young age of 35. She enjoyed the warm sunlight of her home in Atlantic Beach, Florida with her husband Buck and their two children, content with her life. Often her husband's friends would stop by and when they did she was always a gracious hostess with some quirks or course. These quirks being her personality and constant bitching with her high pitched squall that she used when she had her period or when Buck would upset her. She only wanted held, since she could not consume beer due to a medical condition that gave her headaches. She simply got too many headaches from booze and would spend the next morning on the bed with her head hidden in the pillows tell her husband and everybody else to leave her alone. This was not a pleasant sight.

She was content with the makeup of her family and gave her son and daughter a kiss before they went to school each morning. She had grown up on a farm, a conservative background, and was happy to enjoy the warm sun of Florida. The flat land made her feel secure because she could see for 20 miles in any direction from the third floor of their apartment overlooking the ocean. What's more, she could stand on the top deck next to her bed and stand naked and look across at the scrub pines and dream of when her husband would come home to satisfy her every need and desire.

Then the phone call came from her dear friends in Bangor, Maine that they were coming down for a few days, passing through town and would like to stop by and see them. It was expensive to travel such a long distance, and Gregor and Juanita felt so much like family. Juanita especially, who evoked feelings in her that she had never felt before. The sheer shape of the woman was passion, her plump bouncy breasts and those long legs that seemed to go all the way up to you know where. It made Donna hot just thinking of seeing her friends again, although they did not know how she felt for them.

"I found a beautiful Native American vase for you dear. " Juanita said on the phone warmly, always the thoughtful one and always concerned. Always happy to see Donna and Buck.

Buck would be pleased to see them as well, his old drinking buddies. They would all get drunk out of their minds and Donna would be perfectly sober. It all ran through her mind. "Oh thank you so much. What is it? Are there any particular images on it?" Donna asked in her whiney sultry voice. Juanita wouldn't even notice if Donna was turned on anyhow with that voice of hers.

"Um.. it has a guy with a flute on it. Apparently a friend of mine found it in Peru. It is from an excavation site of one of their temples. Nothing special, I'll show it to you when we get here. We're so damned excited to get away for once and travel." Juanita said warmly.

Donna grinned warmly and held her one hand down to her crotch so that she would not pee herself in excitement. "We'll see you then Juanita. " And then hung up the phone.

In just three days they would all be together again, just like in the old days. The last time, she remembered, was the epitome of her dreams. There she was there perfectly sober and Juanita had passed out laughing to herself totally drunk. Buck told her to simply "take Juanita" to our room and we can let them sleep in our bed, we have the couch anyhow. Donna giggled to herself and helped the drunken Juanita to her room. It was perfectly secluded there. "You are all mine tonight" Donna thought, and slowly tucked Juanita into bed. She stuck a finger down between Juanita's legs and brought it up to her lips. It tasted almost like she did, only sweeter. She noted that Juanita's crotch was always smooth and shaven, while Donna was more of a naturalist and seldom shaved herself. It was perfect, just what she wanted for a fun night. After she ate her, she held the drunken woman to her breast and placed her nipple in her mouth, "Someday you will be mine. That damn husband of yours can go to hell."

And she did with Juanita never finding out other than the observation the next morning, "That beer was hell. I pissed so much that I'm sore. Do you have any um.. creme?"

The day finally came that Donna had anticipated. Donna stood outside on the deck with her daughter Kodee at her side. Warm smile as brand new and shinny as the fancy white car pulled up, Maine plates and all. Juanita, with her long deep eyes and perky breasts, oh those breasts!

"I am so glad to see you two that you made it here alright. How was your trip?" Donna said, as they stepped out of the car towards her, luggage in hand. And how she liked that luggage.

"It was a long trip, a lot of traffic holdups, you know how it goes. "Gregor said hugging Donna. In the back of her mind she looked at his back and contemplated kicking him in the balls to take away the manhood that Juanita so desired and was satisfied by.

"That is an awfully long trip from the COOOLD COOOLD North." Donna chuckled, putting on her face of the happy hostess. Fuck that, she just wanted the beer to hit them. Stupid bastards weren't used to the Florida heat and always ALWAYS would pass out for some stupid reason. "Go on in and make yourselves at home. Beer is in the fridge."

Donna looked at Juanita as she walked inside. She was wearing tight jeans and her hot ass was wet with the sweat from the long drive there. Her shirt and underarms were soaked and Juanita never wore a bra. Those tits, Donna was so wet.

"Oh, before I forget. "Juanita said, breaking Donna's train of thought. "Your vase is in this bag. I took extra special care to make sure that nothing gets broken. It really is beautiful"

"Oh thank you dear. You are so sweet and thoughtful to me. You two mean so very VERY much to me. I hope that you know that. "Donna said, taking the vase and giving Juanita a warm friendly hug.

Donna spent the next few hours talking to Juanita and Gregor until Buck got home. At this point Buck went crazy to show them all of the contraptions out in his garage that he had bought. A new lawn mower that converted into a toenail clipper, whatever. It didn't matter to Donna. It did give her time to take the vase up to her room.

She sat it on the table next to her bed, and looked out across to the two dickheads who were taking HER woman to the shed wasting precious time. Buck was good at wasting time, especially in bed. He never could please a woman, it was disgusting to her.

"Just get fucking drunk." Donna sighed.

The next few hours went according to plan and Donna once again found herself leading a drunken Juanita to bed. This time she laid down beside Juanita and adjusted the straps around her waste of a new dildo that she had bought. She firmly placed it inside of Juanita, who was already giddy from the booze, and turned it on. Juanita's body instinctively kicked into a passionate dance of passion and moans. Donna imagined that it was her that was inside of Juanita. Not that she was a lesbian, Donna never considered herself a dyke. She was so much more, Juanita was, to her. She had been there for her on her wedding day assuring her that it would all work out and that if she committed to Buck, they would have beautiful children someday. Juanita was so understanding. Buck was such a pitz. Donna bent down and kissed the convulsing Juanita, laying herself on top of her and bucking to the rhythm. It felt so natural to be with the woman that she loved. She was so sick of her present situation.

Donna turned off the vibrator and licked it, placed it back into her "hiding place" and walked over to the window. Gregor and Buck were passed out in their chairs. She wanted to take Juanita and run away to somewhere far away and tell her that it would be ok without men. Was it possible that she could forget Gregor? She knew it wasn't. She looked at the statue and whispered to herself, "Oh how I wish that I could be in your place Gregor and you in mine. You are such a lucky man and I am so trapped here. "


She sat the statue down and lay by Juanita sobbing and holding her against her breasts. They deserved each other.

The next few weeks went by quickly. Juanita and Gregor had left, of course. Always Juanita and Gregor, never Gregor and Juanita. Buck staggered in drunk night after night and she would spread her legs and say "ok have your fun."

One warm day, Donna was sitting outside on the deck in her bikini when the phone ran. It was Gregor calling to tell her that they had gotten home to Maine safe and sound. He was so kind and considerate, but Donna hated him so much.

"How is Juanita doing? She seemed so tired before she left. "Donna asked softly, almost motherly.

"She went to the gynecologist, for some reason she was having trouble from the ride. I don't know what's up with her. "Gregor said matter of factly, "Did you like your statue that she got for you?"

Donna went inside the house and took the statue. It was so stupid, she knew that Gregor had found it and not Juanita. Juanita was just being nice and Donna had finally found out the truth.

"Oh I loved it so much!" Donna exclaimed, throwing the statue off of the deck into the air. It swirled in the air and seemed to stop in midair. She thought with a soft laugh how much she hated Gregor and wished that she could be with Juanita. "You're a lucky man. I envy you, you fucking bastard."

"What?" Gregor said, confused, "Are you ok?"

Then it all went dark -- pitch black. The affects of the statue. The Peruvian indians had used it to protect their kings and praise their gods. Out of anger for being desecrated, the snake god had put his mark on them. The next few hours of their lives would be a blur.

The next morning, Donna woke up to the sounds of an alarm clock. She took a long deep breath and turned over in bed to see Juanita wide awake. She was totally naked and enveloped Gregor (who was now Donna's essence) in passionate kisses.

"You came in so late last night. I want it now. Nice and hard. The gynecologist told me that my biological clock is ticking and we need to have a child now. Gregor I know that you don't like children. But being in Florida has shown me something. I feel so good when I'm down there. I want children." Juanita said almost in tears.

Gregor looked down at his body to see that she was in a man now. The magic of the statue was real. Very real! There was no Donna anymore, she was now Gregor, and accepted it. She had heard of things like this happening before, and had always felt like a man in a woman's body. It was marvelous.

She knew how it all worked. "Oh is that a fact? What leads you to think that? "

"I mean it hon. I want a baby. I want one so bad. Just one time please. Please. I'll give you whatever you want just say yes." She sobbed.

Gregor looked over at his new wife and smiled. He slowly stuck a finger in Juanita's crotch and fingered her to wetness. It was marvelous. She was not drunk, high, she was his forever. And as for the "new" Donna who would most likely cry. In the whiney voice bitching about her new body. Who cared.

They had passionate sex that seemed to go on for hours, a seed planted between two loves in a way that they did not believe possible. When "Gregor" had left his load go in Juanita, he smiled with satisfaction finally being able to have sex with the woman of the dreams a lifetime ago. He had had her at her own will, tasted her juices and she had tasted his. Donna Gregor's manhood felt strangely more real and natural than the old weak female body. There was no need for a vibrator. Juanita wrapped her lips around his penis and sucked long and pleasantly upon it. He smiled warmly satisfied that the wish had come true. And as for the man who had once been contained in this body, what a pathetic ho.

A few thousand miles away in Florida Gregor, who was in the body of Donna, awoke to a lonely bed. Buck had long sense gone to work, as was accustomed for him. This was one thing that Donna had always hated about Buck, in left early and never home until very late at night. Now, without even knowing it, the new Donna would have to deal with it. The body exchange had taken little affect upon his/her mind and how she perceived the world around her. It was so warm out and the warm ocean breeze filled the air and played with Donna's nightgown. This was not the woman who had once closed the windows out of hatred, the demon that she had become by passion. The hatred that was once felt was gone, and this new woman was soft and sensual and as pure as the man that she had once been. The rays of sunlight seemed to beam down upon her body allowing the warmth of the day to embrace her.

It felt so weird, so new, so warm and sensual. Still half asleep, the breeze caressed her breasts making them ever so perky and her crotch was ever so wet. It was not wet as when Donna had spent hours playing with herself dreaming about Juanita and her being together. This was a real warm womanly purity unmatched by no matter whose body this person was in.

The phone rang. Donna reached over to her stand and found it, clicked the on button. She was still too asleep to realize the long fingernails or the breasts that got in her way. She did notice the warm wet sensation between her legs and she woke up a little more.

"Heeeello?"

It was Gregor, or rather the woman who was in his old body. Juanita had gone away to go shopping, probably to get a pregnancy test. "Hey skank how you doing? I know you'll hate me for this. I didn't get much sleep last night. Buck took me long and hard. If you're any kind of man...or were. "He laughed evilly, "Spread those peachy legs and take a look at that nice fur you've got."

Donna looked in horror as she wiped her eyes and looked down at her body. She was so wet from the night before and the breeze that had entered through the window. It didn't feel right, her stomach hurt.

"Why? How?" she said flabbergasted.

"Look bitch, I always wanted to be with your woman. That statue that YOU got for me gave me a wish, the more I looked at it the more power I felt. Finally I'm free from that shitty life! I know you won't have much to say but here is the deal.

Look up on the wall and see that picture of my.. your wedding. See Buck and you kissing? Take a look in the mirror."

Donna was sobbing, this was too much for her. She had taken on Donna's emotions and was unable to cope with the new feelings as a woman. The whole brained thoughts raced through her mind. If only she had seen before and looked for the warning signs. "Oh please I beg of you."

"Oh shut up you bitch. No you're a pussy. Right where you belong. If you don't believe me then shave that sucker between your legs and smile for the world.

You finally get your just desserts and I'm going to love every moment of it. Who knows, Juanita and I may even name one of our children after you and you can dream of how it could have been.

Oh and by the way you little hoe, go make some money the old fashioned way. Your whining makes me sick."

"Oh no please no. "Donna said, and slowly felt her bladder let lose. It rolled down her legs and felt strange. The tingle of her little soft clit in that huge mound of hair. "I will not live your life for you."

"You stupid slut. I should come down and give you a reaming for this. So be warned, interfere and you'll really `choke up'" Gregor said in disgust, getting a rush of adrenaline from finally being able to tell a man what had been penned up so long. "Oh, and since Buck never gives it to a woman, be sure to get my little friend out from under the dresser. Bottom drawer fuck toy."

Then the other end hung up. Donna slowly removed her nightgown and looked down at the firm breasts. She rubbed her fingers across them, it felt so good. What a body! But not the right body.

"This sucks" she said, and then realized the irony of that. She remembered Buck bragging about how he was given a daily blowjob by Donna everyday. "Fuck". That too.

She slowly looked down at her panties, coming together in a V. She gently pulled the pissy things off and made a soft whining noise. Her mount was so hairy she couldn't see anything. And she remembered the worlds "spread them and smile to the world."

She went to the kitchen and searched high and low for a pair of scissors. It was not use, then she remembered the Donna had always been into sewing and all of those crafts and shit. It was so lame to her, and yet she seemed to have acquired all of Donna's talents. Her pussy was so wet, so hairy and smelly, and so caked with Buck's love juices from the night before. She didn't remember him mounting her, though she tried to. In the bathroom she sat on the toilet and slowly snipped away the pubic hair surrounding her mound. She wouldn't shave all of it away, but some of it, enough to see what she was packing. She bent over and her stomach hurt so bad from the transition, or maybe just pms, or maybe he had ridden her too hard the night before. It all raced through her mind and she took a deep breath and wiped away the tears long enough to `search for the truth.'

She slowly spread her lips apart and caressed her inner folds, she had seen Juanita do this in the past when she was warming up for sex. Her clit moved and tingled with ever stroke as she got hornier and hornier. Something made her tingle, and she had found the erectile organ like a penis with a soft golden ring pierced through it. "A clit ring?" She sighed.

She yearned for cock, and at the same moment knew that she didn't want to be a woman. These were Donna's feelings, not her own. She thought of Buck and the blowjobs. What would this new life bring to her? Oh the passion of it all in this womanly body. She walked quickly to the bedroom and found the infamous vibrator, inserting it in her pussy and putting it on high. She gasped with the thrill or her silky wetness. She reached orgasm and screamed "Oh fuck no! He'.. she's right I am a cunt!" "Oh God yes yes YES! I am a slut" And then she was done. She stuck her finger in her now wide cunt lips and swirled the womanly juices onto her finger. "This is too weird" she said, and took a long passionate taste of Donna's orgasm.

The next few days went by quickly. Donna had tried to send letters and think of ways to get ahold of Juanita. There had to be someway that they could work things out. Surely the hateful Gregor would not be a good husband to her. Despite her passion as a woman, she would trade it all for her wife. But she was a wife and her husband had left his mark on her.

She remembered the night before when he came to bed and awoke her with a kiss saying, "Daddy is home and he's looking for some loving."

Oh she hated it at first. He stood there with his pants down, cock standing to attention, sat down in the living room with a beer and motioned for her to come on over. His huge hairy cock came closer and closer to her mouth and he just grabbed her hair and forced her to suck. She couldn't breath! Gregor was right about blowjobs. She was terrified. What if he came and wanted her to swallow. "Homey... pwemm slurp my .. ma.y... I stop... before you.. slurp"

Buck looked down at her and shook his head, "You really shouldn't talk with a mouthful you know. You usually know that if you shut your hole and enjoy it that it is much easier on you. "

"MMmmmk homey... slurp"

Then she tasted a shot of the precum that she had known from her times as a man. She knew what was next and she dreaded it. He allowed her a little more movement to breathe, and she was starting to like it. The way that his head felt in her mouth, so lubricated. Oh shit, that bitch had done this, and now he was giving one of his best drinking buddies head. The mother of Buck's children. She opened her eyes and looked up at him how pleased he was at his lover. She somehow felt needed and wanted, afterall, she was a woman.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Becoming The Other Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds