• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bedevil Ch. 06

Bedevil Ch. 06

Ava

Eion's property on Dalkey was breathtaking. I have to admit I loved it way better than my place. The waves forging its own sea-song , peaceful at all times, everything was like a beautiful art work that needed no explanation. Living there with him, it gave a quiet and warm feeling in my head but in my heart, it felt like a million different colourful things. I was happy, passing my days doing things I like while he was at work or he would take me out and we would end up having sex sneakily. There was never a dull moment with Eion and we had no name for what we were living as.

Finally weekend was a day away now, long hours for us to spend together. I was thrilled only thinking about what was in store this time. I fell in bed and recollected Auguste Rodin's quote, 'The main thing is to be moved, to love, to hope, to tremble, to live.' I was more or less a captive but I was loving every bit of it, sure I didn't think of what was going to happen later but I was better that way. I was too lazy to grab a book or do anything, so I turned on the television. Its the worst cause you never realise how long its makes you sit in front of it, wasting your time. But again, I was on my vacation.

Flipping channels there was nothing I liked so I plugged in my device and played one of my favourite, 'Blue is the Warmest Colour.' I let the movie play in the background while I lay painting my nails. The knock on my door got me lit, I hoped Eion was back early but it was only Miss Nora.

"Lunch is ready, my dear. Shall I serve?" She said in her polite manner.

I raised my head, pushing the lock of my hair with the back of my hand and crinkled my nose, "Umm... I'm not hungry yet."

"Alright," She smiled.

My boredom was at the edge now. I slipped in to a comfortable outfit for a walk at the sea-side. It was breezy and after spending what would have been around an hour or a little more, I headed back home. Miss Nora had prepared corned beef and cabbage and served me some Beaujolais pairing with it. I was more than satisfied with the lunch. There were still a couple of hours to kill before Eion came back so I decided to finish the movie from where I stopped.

It was no surprise that the movie aroused me. I stripped myself naked, whipped a giant vibrator out and kept it at my side, while I touched my clit gently. My eyes moved to my slightly cracked open door but I brushed it off because I knew Miss Nora wouldn't come knocking for anything now. Moving my other free hand over my breast, cupping it, I circled my finger around my nipple. I was starting to get slick between my legs. Squeezing my thighs together I pinched my nipples. My lips were parted and my cunt was dripping. I ran my hand over my slit and pushed two fingers inside. String of my fluid trailed with my fingers as I left my cunt and brought them to my mouth. I licked my fingers and brought my hands back to my breasts, grabbing them, squeezing them harder than before. The thought of Eion pinning me on the bed, ravaging my body, filling me up turned me on even more. I wanted to be used and abused by him.

I brought my legs to spread as far as I could, making enough entrance for that fat vibrator as I pushed it in deep. My toes curled digging in to the sheets as I set the vibrator to medium setting and threw my head back on the pillow. I was at the high point. Pinching and twisting my nipple just for that enough ache and pumping the vibrator in and out of my cunt, I was just about to orgasm and I heard, "Bad girl, couldn't wait for me."

I gasped, lifting myself up on my elbows.

"I'm sorry... I was just.. Let me straighten up"

"Stay. A little bit of helping you and finishing what you started would be just fine," Eion entered unbuttoning his cuffs.

He took off his shirt and threw it aside. He left me for a brief moment and came back with cuffs, a gag and a cane. Looking at all the stuff, my eyes were wide open.

"Does this worry you, my precious one?"

I swallowed hard. Eion cuffed my hands and ankles to the bedside and tossed the gag next to my head. I was fervent and panting from my previous act. He then, gently pulled the vibrator out of my sex. It was throbbing riotously inside. His tongue felt warm as he bent down and gave me lick between my legs.

"Ahh.. Fuck.." I cried softly.

"You naughty little girl, you know, I am going to fill you up, claim all of you today. Hmm.. That's right... I will leave you aching."

Eion walked over to where my head was and unzipped, freeing his already hard cock right in my face. I licked my lips as I was waiting ardently, hungry for him. He grinned and smacked his cock across my face.

He started to stroke himself with one hand and flicked my swollen clit. I opened my mouth and took a taste of him.

"You craving so much, baby?" He asked stroking his length inches away from my mouth.

"Now show me how much you want this. Open up."

My lips were around his thick cock, taking him deep down my throat. He started thrusting slowly in to my mouth and eventually increasing his pace. I was gagging, falling short of breath but he didn't stop. Eion's thumb was playing with my clit. He slapped my cunt after every few seconds making me clench and pull my restrained limbs. I tried to stop but I came. As he pulled out, giving me some air, he cocked his head to the side and said, "Bad girl. I never gave you the permission to cum."

"I... I.. couldn't.. I'm ssorr..." Without letting me finish, he cupped my face hard and his smile wiped off.

"Punishment time."

Eion flipped me over on my stomach and climbed over me. He gripped my ass tight and slapped it hard, it was stinging. He clasped the gag when I opened my mouth in pain shutting me up. I knew this was going to be serious.

Every time the leather patch met my ass, I felt it burn and sting against my skin. My screams were muffled and I felt tears run down my cheeks. After about 10 lashes, he stopped. He touched my fresh bruised skin and the pain shot up again.

"Look what you made me do," he said with a sigh and dipped his fingers in the slit of my sex, "ahh.. but you love it, you nasty girl."

He licked his fingers and with the free hand forced the vibrator in.

"You taste so fucking good, Ava." Ignoring my indistinct moans, guided the toy teasing my rear.

I shook my head and pulled my arms, failing at the attempt of freeing myself. I felt the vibrator enter my ass and I regretted instantly on choosing a big toy to please myself earlier. Over the buzzing, I could hear him lube his cock with his own pre cum. I was dripping, I could feel it trickle down and he entered pushing his shaft deep. I used all I could to not reach orgasm. He pounded away fiercely. Eion put his weight on me as he used me as his fuck toy. He freed me of the gag and kissed my neck deep and biting the curve. His grunts and my moans mixed like a song and we gave away together. He let me off all the restraints and took me in his arms.

"Mine," he said.

"Yours," I replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bedevil Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds