• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 17

Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 17

12

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in all of the continuing plots going on. It obviously is your choice to make, but I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read the other parts.

I, just as much as many of you still seem to be, am enjoying finding out where all these little subplots and twists will lead us next.

==========================================================================

Sarah pressed a gentle kiss on the shiny purple head of Pete's hard cock and stared at the big screen TV on the wall of their bedroom. A bit earlier she had received a text from Ashley saying "You want to see this!" She had been lazing on the sofa in the living room with Pete, watching a series on their regular lazy TV date night. They had just started watching the first episode of a series they had not watched, called 'Ozark' with Jason Bateman playing one of the main characters. They both had expected it to be a comedy-like series with him in there but right from the get-go the show turned out to not be a comedy at all. tantalizing

They were only a few minutes into the series when, with a big grin on his face, Pete had commented "Oh wow, this might turn out to be a good one."

His comment had been about a scene where Jason Bateman was sitting at a desk in an office with some clients. He was obviously distracted as while talking with his clients he kept glancing at the screen of his laptop. When the screen of the laptop was shown it became clear that, while with clients, he was watching a blond woman getting properly fucked from behind doggy style.

Pete grinned at Sarah and said "We could watch this later and first try and re-enact that scene ourselves" as he slipped a hand into her crotch.

Sarah playfully slapped his hand saying "No touchy touchy now you horny dog! We agreed to watch the show, so pay attention to it."

Teasingly she kissed Pete's cheek, briefly brushed a hand between his legs, and softly giggling whispered "Who knows, by the looks of it you might even learn a thing or two from it." after which she snuggled up closer to him as they continued watching.

They had just learned that the blond woman being fucked from behind was the main character's wife who was cheating on him when Ashley's text message popped up on Sarah's mobile. This time it was Pete who objected "Nah ah, Pookie! Don't you dare and answer her! Remember your words from a second ago, let it be, and watch the show!"

But Sarah had seen the link that was included in Ashley's text and recognizing the name of the website her mind had suddenly lost all interest in watching a blond woman getting fucked on TV.

She held her mobile right under Pete's nose making him look at it. His reaction was kind of what she had hoped for as he let out a surprised-sounding "Oh?" and pressed pause on the remote to halt the series. With a glint in his eyes he said "Okay, you win, that might be even more interesting to check out. Go on, open that link!"

Sarah laughed at her hubby "You horny men are all such easy targets to persuade and make change your minds." as she pressed the link.

As the website's page opened a naked woman on a bed appeared on her mobile and Sarah's immediate thought was "Did she?"

Next to her, Pete grunted, "Oh wow, look at those hard nipples, is that Ashley?"

"Yeah, I really think it is, wow, look at our horny slutty friend go" Sarah gasped and she felt a tingle between her legs.

"Fuck me" Pete exclaimed, "Well, if she is giving out free shows now and inviting us to watch we better enjoy!", he grabbed Sarah's hand to pull her up "Get your pretty ass in our bed, and stream that filth on our bedroom TV so we can properly watch our little neighbor slut having a public go at herself!"

By now they both were more than a little bit curious and aroused, and they dashed upstairs to their bedroom. Sarah pressed the cast button on her mobile to make it pop up on the big TV screen on the wall. Meanwhile, she watched how Pete hastily lost all his clothes. His arousal was evident from his quickly hardening cock. The screen of the big TV blinked and the almost life-scaled naked body of their neighbor was revealed.

Pete grabbed hold of Sarah and unceremoniously ripped her yoga pants down to her ankles and pressed his hard cock against her ass "Look at the bitch rubbing her clit, her wide open cunt is positively soaking, she must be in heat again!"

Sarah yanked her pants further down, stepped out of them, and jumped on the bed. She sat down on all fours, facing the TV so she could watch the actions of her horny neighbor. She pushed her asscheeks up in the air as far as she could make them go and sighed "Fuck me Pete!"

Pete read the horny and filthy comments being made in the chat and more to himself than anything else whispered "Right, she sure is all that and so much more.", as he placed his mushroom against the slit of his wife's wet pussy and pushed it inside.

Sarah watched in a trance how Ashley was exposed on their big TV, apparently their neighbor was being watched by well over a hundred different random people. Suddenly the pink tail sticking out of their neighbor's pussy caught Sarah's eye as it started blinking and instantly Ashley's body briefly shook. "Look honey, she is using the lovense herself now, the horny slut!" Pete's answer was to start pounding his wife's tight cunt even harder and Sarah started moaning "Ooh yes deeper, faster, give me that hard cock!"

Driving his cock home in his wife's juice twat Pete looked at the big screen and witnessed how Ashley's cunt was terrorized by one of the other visitors exclaiming "Look, someone is sending her several earthquakes! Too ad she has the sound turned off, if only we could hear her moaning. I am sure she is making that lovely high-pitched noise again, the same sound she made when you ate her cunt for lunch last time."

Sarah was mesmerized, watching her neighbor masturbate while enjoying her husband's cock pounding her yearning twat she moaned "Hnng yes yes, ssheee'll hngng never surrrn vvive thhassns nggg, fuckkk meee!" and they both witnessed how their neighbor lost it and started squirting while being watched by a crowd.

Pete grabbed Sarah's phone placed it on Sarah's ass and while pounding his wife typed a message in the chat making sure Ashley would know they had been watching. They watched how Ashley played with her cunt for a while longer and right before Ashley stopped her show his pounding pulsating pride propelled Sarah into a long loud wailing orgasm. As his wife's cunt started pulsating and clenching tight over his hard wood he drilled his pecker in balls deep and also came hard, filling Sarah's love hole up good, turning her velvet glove into a nice warm juicy creampie.

==========================================================================

Rosalie looked at Richard and again wondered what had happened to him. Over the past few weeks, he had changed. She mulled over how he had changed so much that he had almost become an entirely different person. They had gotten along fine enough before as working students at the bookstore, but with him being the quiet type Sophie had never paid any specific attention to him other than work-related. But lately he seemed so different, his attitude, his composure, his stride when in the store, all of it somehow oozed confidence. Rosalie wondered how he almost overnight seemed to have changed from a shy, often uneasy even, boy into this self-confident young man.

She had been thinking about when this metamorphosis had started to take place. She was sure had somehow started that day when he suddenly out of nowhere ran out of the store and when passing her asked her to cover for him. She had been left behind alone in the bookstore, too baffled to be able to respond or react. She did not remember the exact excuse he had provided her with for his sudden disappearance when he came back later. But he had been flustered and distracted the rest of the day, even at the time she had been sure the reason he provided had been a ruse and not the truth. Sophie was sure that disappearance had initiated his change in demeanor and it did become only more apparent in the days and weeks after.

It had not only been his body language that had changed, but also the attitude he approached her with had changed completely. Before he had never directly looked at her, he had glanced at best, but now he no longer shied away from making eye contact when they spoke. Now she was the one who at times would break eye contact.

Just like the other day when he had asked her if she had liked reading his latest book suggestion. Now and again they had been giving each other book recommendations to read almost since they started working at the bookstore, nothing strange about that.

But Rosalie could feel her cheeks start to burn again just thinking about the last book suggestion he had made the other week. He had told her to check out "The Exhibitionist" by Tara Sue Me, which she had done. It had been the first time he had suggested to her to read something saucy. It was not something she would have picked and she was not even sure why, but she had loved all the stories and plot twists about "Katie Larson" and her partner "Lars", but when he asked her if she had read the book she was the one who had to break eye contact. She had been afraid her burning face and eyes were showing exactly how much she had enjoyed the story and what she had been doing to herself, multiple times, whilst reading.

His question "Did you like the book" had seemed so innocent, but the knowing smile on his face and probing stare had not been and had been too much for her to bear. Again she pondered how this was something the 'old Richard' would never have dared to do. But the 'new Richard' no longer had such boundaries it seemed. Still, next to this surprising book suggestion she liked the confident 'new Richard' a lot better. She had even started to see him as an attractive young man, which she never had before.

She had even wondered if he would be interested in going on a date with her, but being an introverted bookworm herself she had not found the nerve yet to ask him. Inwardly smiling "and I probably never will have the nerve to ask."

While he might not exactly have the looks of the stud captain of a football team himself, she considered herself to be just this small 5"2 fairly unremarkable woman from a Dutch Indonesian background. Black curly hair, equally dark eyes, and way too much on the chubby side to be noticeable. Figuring her tits were not big enough and her hips and ass too wide. The only thing she had always liked about herself was her shiny golden brown skin color and people always told her her face with those big eyes would light up the room when she was smiling that pretty smile of her.

She was brought back to the present by Mrs. Cathy saying "Hi luv, can you gift wrap this one for me please?" as she handed her a book.

The older retired lady was a regular who would often visit the store multiple times per week. Rosalie smiled at her and said "Of course Mrs. Cathy, do you want to add a card and write a note?" as Rosalie knew the lady often did.

"No thanks, not this time Rosalie. This one I will hand to my friend Wilma in person and make her unwrap to see her reaction." the older lady smiled back.

Standing at the counter, Rosalie reached for the wrapping paper and started wrapping the book. When she was almost done and putting a ribbon in a bow on it with some cello tape Mrs. Cathy looked over next to Rosalie, nodded and said "Hello Richard, did not notice you were also here today." Rosalie had not heard Richard approach when from behind her back he answered "I sure am Mrs. Cathy, but I see you are in excellent hands and assisted by Rosalie."

As he said it Rosalie could feel how he placed a hand on her right shoulder and said "Excuse me, Rosalie, don't mind me, I am only quickly grabbing the label maker.", standing behind her he reached out over the counter to her right. The aisle space behind the counter was limited and as he reached next to her Rosalie could feel how his body grazed her back.

Right at the moment when she handed the gift-wrapped book over to Mrs. Cathy Richard mumbled behind her back "Sorry, one sec, I can't reach" and she could feel how he pressed himself close up against her asscheeks. She almost gasped out loud when she did feel a distinctive hard shape and thought "Fuck, has he really pressed his boner against my ass right now!?"

She was glad that her skin was somewhat tinted and was disguising her burning cheeks she knew would be flushing a bit. Handing her the book she said, "Here you go Mrs.Cathy, I am sure your friend will appreciate it and enjoy reading it."

For a brief moment Rosalie thought she did see a glint flicker in the woman's eyes, combined with a slightly raised eyebrow when Mrs. Cathy once more looked over at Richard. That had Rosalie thinking "Could she have spotted what Richard was doing behind me?"

But the older lady only smiled, turned around and while walking away said "Thank you, my dear, I better not take any more of your time, the both of you must be very busy." followed with a cheery "Bye Richard."

From behind Rosalie's back, Richard replied "Thank you Mrs.Cathy, take care and see you soon." to be followed with a sigh "Got it." He stepped away from behind her apologizing "Sorry for squeezing past you like that, but I really have to finish the post-modern novel section. If I don't finish things right now my motivation will be gone." and he walked back to the aisle in the very back of the store where he had been working.

Rosalie looked at him as he walked away without any further comment on his action and she started wondering if she had only been imagining things. Had he actually pressed his hard cock against her ass or had that only been in her mind? But regardless of whether it was her mind playing tricks or not, why had she liked it so much?

Feeling confused about it she at least made up her mind "This has to stop, first that book and now this. I must let him know things can't go on like this!" She knew if she did not act right now and let things settle down first, she would not be brave enough to confront him. Determined to confront him about his recent actions, she walked to the back of the store figuring he must still be somewhere in the post-modern novel aisle.

She had almost reached the aisle she expected to find him in, but when she passed the historic novel section she heard a noise that made her stop in her tracks. With his earlier action at the counter still vividly lingering in her mind her thoughts immediately went "He isn't really, is he? Surely not?!" as there was another soft grunt originating from the next aisle "Hnng yes like that!"

Hearing him grunt like that Rosalie was suddenly sure her mind had not been playing tricks. It had been his hard cock that had been pressed against her bum and once more her loins reacted to that knowledge in a way she did not fully understand. She was simultaneously shocked and pleased and was unsure what to do next. So she did not walk into the aisle where he was making those noises but she shuffled into the historic section and quietly hid behind the shelves.

There was a small cross-passage where she knew she would be able to look into the next aisle and after hearing some more grunts and moans coming from behind the books and shelves she leaned forward and peeked around the corner. It wasn't completely unexpected anymore, but her eyes still widened at the scene she found and she quickly covered her mouth not to make a surprised sound.

He sure was doing what her mind already had envisioned, his hard cock was out of his pants and one of his hands was slowly stroking it.

In shock Rosalie stared at how his hand was sliding up and down his shaft, the knob of his cock popping up, looking all shiny and red when he moaned again "Hnng ysss."

Suddenly it seemed so long ago since she had seen the spear of an aroused man. How long ago was it that she had been properly speared by her former lover Gene, must have been over two months at least.

So in silence, she watched Richards's hand move over his shaft. Standing there, with his back leaning against a shelf and one foot lifted, resting on the bottom shelf on the other side of the aisle. His pants unbuttoned, zipper open, and slightly pulled down his hips. His other hand was holding a book and he seemed to be reading while wanking when another moan escaped his mouth "Arcch nh ysss, just like that Rosie."

Rosalie was feeling utterly confused. Part of her wanted him to immediately stop his indecent public behavior but another part of her wanted to urge him on, join him even. Without realizing it her lips had opened and her tongue had briefly licked her lips, wetting them. She could feel how her nipples started to stiffen and an almost forgotten longing desire was making its presence known between her legs. Her left hand traveled down her belly and found its way straight to the spot of her desire as it slipped inside her pants.

"Hnng yes, stroke me harder." was whispered in the other aisle and Rosalie's left index finger encountered a moist entrance inside her pants and panties. She slid her fingertip inside her damp hole making it nice and wet and as she pulled it out made it brush over her tickletip as she liked to call her sensitive clit. The sensation of her tickletip being grazed hit her like a tidal wave, while the voice of reason was yelling in her head "Stop it you slut, don't be dragged in by him."

But witnessing Richard wanking his raging boner harder and harder as he moaned "Oh Rosie squeeze it harder please" made her entire body shiver with desire, blocking out the yelling voice in her head she gave in to her needs. Inside her panties her fingertip started tapping her tickletip as if it were the switch of a telegraph machine, press press release press release, sending out a morse code of desire.

From her hiding spot she was facing Richard sideways but could still see the grimace on his face as he groaned out "Aaaaach hnnn yss Rosie...lick it.." and his hand stopped stroking. He was squeezing his shaft hard now and Rosalie was close enough to see that his bulging purple mushroom was pulsating, its little eye in the middle of it opening and closing. Gazing at his obscenity suddenly Rosalie's fingertip slipped past her clit and went inside her soaking wet twat. She plunged her index finger in knuckles deep to be joined by her middle finger.

More "hnnnmmmng suck my dick and taste my lovejuice...almonngt almossht aaah" and Rosalie with two fingers sliding in and out of her cunt stood there peeping around the corner how he renewed stroking, in a frantic pace now.

Richard was moaning and gasping louder now and she could almost physically feel the tension of his looming orgasm. Her hand and fingers had found a mind of their own as they were wreaking havoc inside her panties. They were everywhere, pumping deep inside her cunt, sliding over her lips, tapping and fingering her already sensitive clit insane. She had to lean against the bookshelf to stop from falling over as her legs had become unstable.

Richard's hand was stroking so fast and hard in a way she would not have deemed possible. His grunts and moans louder and continuous now "hhng yees aaaar rooosie nnhgg suuunchcgg yssss i aaam aamm cccuuum cumm ahnn look" and as he started shooting he turned his head and looked straight at Rosalie. She had no time to react and Rosalie stood frozen, looking down at how Rickard's prick kept on shooting load after load of white jizz down the post-modern novel aisle, her hand still inside her panties pleasuring her soaking soft spots.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds