Bee and David Ch. 02

Her mouth hung, low and hungry. Using his forefinger he snapped it shut.

"You really can catch more flies with honey, my sweet" he stated pulling her by the waist.

Once again, his lips were upon hers. Embracing the warmeth of her mouth, his tongue lead a tango which she tried to keep up with.

Sucking on her bottom lip, a sweetness made his taste buds explode. His lips parted and a slow seductive moan echoed through the apartment.

She straddled his waist, holding his arms to the side and hovered above his broad chest. The heat from her body was becoming more than he could bear.

He'd give anything to be inside.

*I bet her grip is magnificant* he found himself thinking.

He felt her attempt to withdraw and thrusted his tongue further in.

Slowly pulling away, she felt him planted little kisses on the corner of her mouth.

"We really shouldn't" she warned, detaching herself from him.

"You're right, I'm sorry, you're just so intoxicating, darling."

"You foreign freak" she told him catching her breath.

He howled with laughter, slapping his leg.

She watched his expression transform from one of amusement to a serious, somber look.

"Does my, still being married really bother you?? I mean I've been with other women these past four years, nothing serious. But like I said, we're separated legally. And free to pursue other people."

She sighed and thought for a second. "I personally, don't really believe in marriage. I think the institute is really outdated and I can't see myself marrying however once you enter into it, I think its something that should be taken serious. More than half of all marriages end in divorce. That's a staggering statistic."

"Yes, but what about love? Surely if two people marry because they're deeply in love but they grow farther apart as the years go on, they deserve the right to disband their union under those pretenses?"

"Love is cursed by monogamy" she retorted.

"Quite the philosopher aren't we?"

She shook her head, "Just filled with life experiences."

He stared into her copper eyes.

How can't she see what she does to him?

His phone rang.

"One second" her told her.

"Crete" he answered.

His face frowned but he continued to stare at her.

Once cinereal, bustling eyes quickly darkened.

Bianca squinted.

"Yeah, no I understand, Kiaran. We're gonna take care of it okay? No, I promise. I'm gonna handle this myself. Bye."

He hung up then turned to face her.

"They can't last more than a few hours without you, huh?" she joked.

"Apparently" he chuckled putting his shoes back on.

When he was fully dressed they stood and walked to the front door.

"It was really nice hanging out with you. Maybe we can go for a drink or a movie this weekend if you're not busy" she offered.

"Really? And here I thought you hated me."

"Hate is such a strong word" she gave him a playful shove.

He reached for her. Grasping her soft hand, he placed another kiss upon it.

"It was a real pleasure seeing you again, he said. He pulled her closer to his body and rested a hand on her hips. They went on forever. A slow sigh emerged from her lips.

Gripping her chin, he pulled his own lips closer until a soft kiss lied upon her cheek.

"Until next time, Bee" he whispered through a luscious tone.

Sensual and shady eyes taunted her chocoalate ones.

Air left her lungs as she nodded like a zombie.

He dazzled her with a nod and his boyish smile before leaving.

She found her voice.

"Goodbye, David" she muttered long after he left, as she placed their mugs in the sink.

********************************

*I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. Again, sorry it took so long. Feel free to leave comments or feedback or suggestions. I flourish as a writer when others critique my work. I'm starting chapter 3 as we speak and it should be finished shortly. Thanks, guys & gals! ~Coco*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds