Begin Again Pt. 03

"Baby I heard everything. I couldn't respond. It was like a sleeping paralysis," Maggie remembers.

"Please let's not die anytime soon," Alexa pleads.

"Deal!"

CHAPTER 16:

The hospital has released both Alexa and Maggie. Both of them are wheeled to the car by nurses. The security is very tight. It looks to Alexa as if the president was going somewhere. Mr. Chan is surely protective of his daughter. She feels too weak to talk. So does Maggie.

"I'm going to live here for the time being," Lilly announces.

"No!" Maggie says.

"Yes. You need help. And I am your sister!" Lilly commands.

"I'm fine. We are fine. There are nurses." Maggie tries hard to keep their privacy.

"I think it's time you learned that I never really listen to you," Lilly grins at her big sister.

"I saw your rings. Is there something you want to tell me?" Lilly looks like a little kid with full of questions.

"What rings?" Maggie keeps reading the newspaper.

"The rings you both wear with an infinity symbol."

"Those are promise rings. Nothing to announce. Yet," Maggie says not with a very ecstatic face; putting down the newspaper.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I think I want more."

"Like a proposal?" Lilly asks. She sounds shocked.

"I mean, I don't know. I think its too soon. But..." Maggie says in a timid voice.

"Are you sure she is the one?" Lilly asks her sister.

"I knew she was the one from the moment I laid my eyes on her," Maggie smiles.

"That's so not true. It doesn't work like that," Lilly scoffs.

"I mean when she kissed me, I got zoned out like nothing else existed at that moment," Maggie starts pouring her heart out in front of her sister.

"And her eyes.. I want them to see only me. Nothing else," she continues.

"You really love her very much, don't you?" Lilly smiles fondly.

"That I do," Maggie answers with a goofy smile on her face.

"Is anything the matter?" Maggie asks Alexa who is reading a book on the bed; not talking much.

"Why do you ask that? Are you not feeling ok?" Alexa replies with questions.

"So why have you been avoiding me?" Maggie confronts her lover.

"Babe I am not!"

"Then why haven't you touched me? You even barely hugged me!"

"I don't want to hurt you. Or myself. Mostly you," Alexa is dumbfounded by Maggie's outburst.

Maggie rides on top of Alexa and says, "It's been two weeks. I think you will live!" before kissing her passionately.

"Maggie your phone has been ringing nonstop," Lilly bolts into the room without knocking and gets mortified. Maggie is still on top Alexa kissing her with both of their shirts unbuttoned. She falls on Alexa as they both start laughing.

"Lilly Chan; the cockblocker!" Alexa laughs.

"I am so sorry. I am leaving," Lilly says in such a manner as if she was caught stealing.

"No need. Its ruined. Give me the phone," Maggie gets up from the bed and goes to the other room to make a call.

When Maggie comes back, she finds Alexa helping Lilly with her studies on the laptop. Alexa looks like a teacher; a hot teacher - she thinks.

Alexa looks at Maggie who looks tensed. Who was on the call? Something doesn't feel right to her.

"Lilly, can we resume this later?" she asks Lilly who notices Maggie and leaves the room.

"Come here. What happened?" She asks Maggie.

Maggie sits at the end of the bed. Alexa comes near her.

"That was the detective. She thinks the target was me," Maggie utters with shock.

"Why would someone target you?" Alexa asks.

"You got hurt because of me!" Maggie utters still in shocked tone facing Alexa. Alexa looks right into her eyes and realizes how mortified she is.

"Babe I am ok. What do you need?" she asks Maggie.

"I need you to leave me!"

"What?! That's insane!"

"No. I cannot have you here."

"I don't want to leave!" Alexa shouts.

"I don't want you here!" Maggie shouts back.

"Ok, I am leaving. Find me when you come back into your senses," Alexa says being disgusted at how she gets treated when Maggie thinks she is right.

Alexa takes her keys and angrily leaves the room. Lilly comes in.

"Did you two have a fight?" she asks Maggie.

"Please leave me alone," Maggie says.

"I see that you are ok," Mack comments as he comes to Alexa's workspace.

"I am doing fine," Alexa says.

"I see. And, how is Ms. Chan doing?" he asks as he scratches his chin.

"She is good. Thank you."

"Alright I will let you work," he says before leaving.

She checks her phone to see if Maggie has texted. She has not. Alexa keeps checking her phone throughout the day only to be disappointed.

She gets a phone and her heart jumps. It is not from Maggie. She doesn't recognize the number and reluctantly answers it.

"Hello, Alexa. I am Maggie's mother," the other side speaks.

"Hello, Mrs. Chan. Sorry, I didn't recognize the number before," she apologizes for nothing.

"It's ok. How are you doing my child?" She asks like a mother.

"I am doing good. Still sore in some places. But I will be fine," Alexa replies.

"Alexa I need to talk to you. Not over the phone. Can I come to your place?" Mrs. Chan asks.

"Sure. I will text you the address."

"I will see you soon," Mrs. Chan hangs up. The whole thing seems weird to Alexa.

CHAPTER 17:

"Lilly told me that you and Maggie were fighting and you have not been back at the house since then," Mrs. Chan asks as she seats comfortably in Alexa's couch.

"Yeah we are dealing with some stuff," Alexa says.

"I have always treated you as my own daughter. So I, am staying here till you are hundred percent ok," she orders.

"Mrs. Chan that's very kind. But I am ok I promise!" Alexa is a little touched by seeing this care which she never got from her own mother.

"I will hear no excuse," Mrs. Chan says with her taking no bullshit manner.

"Ok," Alexa surrenders too easily. She likes having her around as she never had a proper mother.

"Alexa I am going out for dinner with some associates. Don't wait up," Mrs. Chan says.

"Ok. Enjoy," Alexa smiles.

She starts drinking as soon as Mrs. Chan leaves. After a while, she texts Maggie "I thought what we had was real." She gets no reply. Maggie has completely ghosted her. The doorbell rings after an hour. She opens the door and sees Maggie standing in front of her in a brown overcoat. She is holding a bouquet of red roses just like Alexa likes.

"Hi," she says.

"What do you want?" Alexa cannot hide her annoyance.

"Aren't you going to ask me to come in?" Maggie asks.

Alexa doesn't move a bit so she can't enter the house.

"Ok. I was hoping we could talk," Maggie's voice is soft.

"What's left?"

"I am sorry. I was wrong. It was not fair to you. I panicked. I am so sorry," Maggie says with remorse.

"Why do we do this every time?" Alexa sounds frustrated.

"So maybe we could stop?" Maggie says as she presses herself against Alexa with the bouquet in between them. It makes Alexa smile.

Maggie kisses Alexa pushing her inside the house. Alexa drops the flowers on the couch. Maggie takes off her coat. Their kiss is full of lust, love, and desperation; what they have felt for the past few days. She carries Alexa and slams her against the wall. They break a vase and light stand which they could care about less. They somehow make it to the bed.

Maggie tears off the buttons of Alexa's shirt in impatience. She pushes Alexa on the bed and takes off her top hurriedly. She is on top of Alexa within seconds. Their kiss seems to go on forever. However, Alexa notices something different. Maggie is too tense.

"Baby! What is it?"

"I don't wanna disappoint you again," Maggie sounds very nervous.

"Relax it's me! Now fuck me like it's the end of the fucking world!" Alexa commands and Maggie listens.

Alexa's body is very responsive to Maggie. She gets the toy from Alexa's drawer. She kisses Alexa's nipples and makes her way up. She enters into Alexa slowly which makes Alexa moan with pleasure. Alexa opens her grey eyes which are dark and stormy right now; giving Maggie the permission to go ahead; to fuck her. Maggie starts fucking her vigorously. Alexa comes within a short time but Maggie doesn't stop giving Alexa the most powerful second orgasm there is. Alexa comes very loudly which is a music to Maggie's ears. Alexa smiles in pleasure keeping her eyes closed. When she opens her eyes, she sees Maggie watching her with the look they write about in fairy tales. Alexa flips her over, "My turn!"

"I need you to fuck me with this," Maggie points to the strap-on she was wearing which results in a grin on Alexa's face.

Alexa takes a wipe to clean it but Maggie stops her, "I want you inside of me. No washing!" Maggie's words leave Alexa dumbfounded but she happily obliges.

Alexa makes Maggie sit on her letting the strap-on enter Maggie who embraces Alexa. Alexa focuses on Maggie's nipples as she rides up and down on her. Alexa helps her with the speed; making the pace faster. Maggie's moans are the sounds that Alexa's ears were craving for the last few days and Maggie bites Alexa's shoulder as she comes. She rests her head on Alexa's shoulder trying to come back into her senses and Alexa is holding her firmly making her feel safe and loved.

Alexa wakes up on the golden rays of the sun. She remembers last night and turns around to see Maggie and confirm if it was real. She sees Maggie nowhere. Panic runs all over her body. She sits up and Maggie comes out from the washroom. Alexa sighs in relief.

"Wow!" Maggie gets mesmerized seeing just-woken-up-Alexa.

"Come here," she holds out her hand for Maggie.

Maggie sits on the bed and kisses her, "Good morning."

"So. "

"So?" Alexa asks.

"Please come back home. I have missed you like hell," Maggie admits.

"So why did you push me away?" Alexa asks.

"I don't know. I might have gotten some of your habits," Maggie grins.

"Jerk!" Alexa playfully slaps Maggie's arm.

Maggie pulls satin sheet wrapped Alexa on top of her. Their eyes meet each other and both of them become transfixed. Alexa kisses her passionately as every atom of her body wants to be with Maggie. And Maggie; she wants nothing else in this world except living this moment with Alexa.

"Let's not push each other away. Ever!" Alexa says against Maggie's lips which gives Maggie the courage to do what she is about to do now.

"Marry me!"

"What?!" Alexa asks in shock.

"I am serious. I want to be with you for the rest of my life," Maggie gets teared up which is a rare occasion.

"YES!" Alexa says and kisses Maggie on her tears drenched lips.

"Yes?" Maggie asks with her laugh of happiness.

"A thousand time yes!" Alexa becomes overwhelmed and tears fill up in her eyes.

She playfully pushes Alexa on the with her on the top.

"Oh My God!" Maggie says with a face-splitting grin.

Overwhelmed with all kinds of emotions, they kiss again. This time with everything they have got.

"I want to try something!" Maggie's face lights up.

"What?" Maggie shows the sign of scissoring with her fingers.

"Last time we tried that I had muscle cramps on muscles I didn't know I had," Alexa comments.

"That's *kisses* because *kisses* we were *kisses* drunk," Maggie convinces Alexa.

Maggie positions Alexa's legs in such a way that it would possible for her to move in. Soon she places herself on Alexa and starts making her moves; never breaking the eye contact. They come almost at the same time. 'Maintaining eye contact while having an orgasm has to be the sexiest thing there is to experience' -- Alexa thinks to herself.

"I will go and make you breakfast," Maggie says caressing Alexa's face.

"Oh God! Were we loud?" Panic runs all over Alexa.

"Maybe. Why? Who is hiding in your house?" Maggie jokes.

"You will see. Change the robe. Put on something decent," Alexa says playfully and gets up from the bed. It only confuses Maggie.

Alexa greets Mrs. Chan in the kitchen who is making tea.

"Good morning," she says to her future mother in law. It is being impossible for her to hide her happiness.

"Oh good morning. You look happy," Mrs. Chan says with a smile.

"A bit," she says blushing.

"Is someone inside?" Mrs. Chan asks the question which was eating her out.

"Mother! What are you doing here?" Maggie asks loudly. They both are surprised to see each other. Alexa quietly takes a sip of her tea.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Chan asks Maggie.

"We patched up last night!"

"I came here to take care of Alexa. She just got out of the hospital," Mrs. Chan says.

"Aww thank you Ma," Maggie says with a goofy smile.

"Did you two fight again?" she says pointing the broken vase on the floor.

"Not quite," Maggie and Alexa notice the mess they had done to the living room.

"Uh sorry," Maggie says to Alexa making a funny face.

"Hey you break it, you clean it!" Alexa says with a not impressed face.

"Ordering me already?" Maggie grins like a child.

"Just practicing," Alexa says with a wink which doesn't go unnoticed to Mrs. Chan.

"What are you two on about?" she asks.

"You want to tell her?" Maggie asks Alexa.

"You tell her."

"Tell me what?" Mrs. Chan asks impatiently.

"I asked her to marry me and she said yes," Maggie announces excitedly.

Mrs. Chan claps her hands together and starts crying in joy.

"Oh, my children!" She hugs both Alexa and Maggie.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds