• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 02

Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 02

Alright, second chapter and things should start to heat up. Plus, I get a lot of my fairy logic from True Blood, that's where I got the whole 'salt' thing which I think is pretty cool but that's mainly because I really like True Blood...anyway, enjoy!

*************

Minerva rolled over in her new bed and was sad to see that Cassandra was gone. She had fallen asleep holding tight to her Mistress and would have loved to have woken up the same way.

She sighed, realizing that Cassandra probably went back to her husband.

Now that she sat up, her violet eyes widened and it dawned on her that she was naked. She got out of the bed and found her white nightgown on the floor. She was going to put it back on but the large blood stain on it turned her off from doing so.

Making her way over to the closet, she opened it and found that there were more clothes here. She smiled, happy that her Mistress hadn't left her with nothing. Minerva would have to explore the rest of this room once she was dressed.

It wasn't difficult to choose a new outfit. Minerva picked a light blue lingerie set. She was certain that Cassandra would love it.

*************

Ethan pulled Cassandra into a deep kiss, gently pushing her into the mattress of their bed and while he put up a fight, she was able to flip them over and get on top of him.

"I don't even know if I'm letting you win anymore," He smiled up at her.

Cassandra giggled, her eyes shining excitement, "It doesn't really matter because now that I have Minerva, we both win."

"Do we?" He teased.

"Of course," She insisted, "Besides, now we can have a baby."

He sighed, he didn't really know how to feel about this. Of course, he knew that since he and Cassandra were high-ranking in the Royal Court, they would need an heir at some point if only to ensure that they wouldn't lose their places to others less qualified. Plus, their heir could learn both of their trades and could do either task when he or she grew up.

Cassandra had impeccable negation skills, everyone in her family did. She came from a long line of Fairy Ambassadors that ensured peace was kept between The Royal Fairy Kingdom and the Native Fairy Tribes that chose to live outside of the kingdom grounds.

Ethan on the other hand, came from a family of Royal Scribes and Speech Writers. However, he preferred being a scribe. He had quite the ear for listening and was glad that others took care of speechwriting for the officials and the Fairy Queen.

"I know how important to you this is," He leaned up to kiss her, "And if this is what you want, I'll do it."

She started to massage his shoulders, "I love you so much, Ethan. You're wonderful for doing this for me...I just, I wish I could give you a child. It's odd that a perfectly healthy woman of fae kind can't..."

Before she was even frowning fully, Ethan pulled her into a hug. He knew how much it killed Cassandra that she couldn't get pregnant.

At first, Ethan thought he might be the problem but, after evaluations from two different doctors in the kingdom, they found that Ethan was completely capable of fathering children. It was Cassandra who couldn't have children.

Of course, not that it was unheard of but, it was certainly rare. One of the doctors attributed this to bad luck and perhaps a lingering curse and the other had dubbed it a medical mystery. No matter what the actuality of the situation was, Cassandra could not bear children one way or another.

Therefore, she needed someone else to carry a child for her and she had handpicked Minerva for the job because such a lovely and fragile being would be perfect not only to have a child but also to play with and to serve her.

"When are we going?" Ethan spoke again.

"Going? To do what?" Cassandra raised an eyebrow.

"To make ourselves a baby," He husked.

Cassandra smiled in satisfaction, she was glad that he was finally on board with her.

*************

Once she explored her room some more, Minerva found that there was a door across from her closet and it was full of food and drinks.

Her Mistress obviously didn't want her to stave and inside this closet, er pantry rather, there were many different types of berries, wines and there was also plenty of salt.

To fairies, salt was often the only thing needed for their survival. Anything more than salt was considered a luxury.

Minerva was making her way back over to her bed when the chest where Cassandra had pulled the dildo from last night caught her eye. She couldn't help but wonder what other types of things were kept in that chest and she wanted to know at once.

Kneeling down to the chest's level, she attempted to lift the lid only to find that some kind of magical charm was keeping it shut.

"What are you up to?" Cassandra entered the room and locked the door behind her.

"M-Mistress," Minerva was shocked to see her and she then turned around to bow in her direction, "I apologize. My curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to know what was in your chest."

"Oh, my dear," Cassandra pulled Minerva up from kneeling, "You are so good for apologizing but, from now on, my chest of toys will be off limits unless I change my mind. Should you break my rule, there will be consequences next time but, for now I'll ignore it."

Minerva nodded and waited for her Mistress' next command.

"You look lovely, I see you've found your wardrobe," Cassandra giggled and then ran a hand down Minerva's front and stopped right before she came to Minerva's little blue thong.

Cassandra locked eyes with Minerva, completely sure that Minerva wanted nothing more than to be touched. She slid a finger into the front of her consort's thong.

"Ahhhh," Minerva moaned loudly, "M-Mistress...p-please..."

"Please, what?" The tone of Cassandra's voice sharpened.

Cassandra continued to massage Minerva's folds and all her little love slave could do was moan.

"Ssss-ssstop," Minerva's violet eyes rolled back into her head and she arched against Cassandra's hand, not wanting her to stop at all, despite her protests.

"But, you're so eager," Cassandra removed her hand from Minerva's wetness and then proceeded to pull Minerva's thong down all the way.

"Mistress, what are you...Ohhhh! I...I..."

Only for a moment did Cassandra lift her face from her slave's molten center, "Say my name, Minerva, say it!"

"C-Cassandr...AHHHH!" The blonde fairy ground her hips down into her Mistress' face as she came.

Several loud slurping sounds later, Cassandra stood up anew and flew a few inches off of the ground.

"There's my darling," The dark haired fairy cupped Minvera's chin and pulled her into a kiss.

The two fairies kisses quietly until the door to the room opened.

"M-Mistress," Minerva pulled away, blushing and was scared.

It was one thing to be exposed in front of her Mistress but, now she was exposed in front of the male fairy that had entered the room as well?

"Now, now Minerva, calm down," Cassandra cooed, her voice softening, "This is Ethan, my husband. I asked him to come by and join us."

"J-join us?" The blonde fairy shook.

"Yes, join us. Calm yourself, dear," The dark haired fairy helped Minerva over to the bed, "Ethan only wants to help me please you."

Minerva said nothing as Cassandra began to undress her. She looked up at the man who happened to the husband of her mistress. He was truly handsome.

He wasn't dressed in typical royal garb, he was clearly dressed in something for comfort and Minerva couldn't help it as her eyes looked Ethan up and down, specifically at his muscles and the ever-growing bulge in his tight pants.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Minerva," Ethan spoke, his voice had a warm softness to it.

All Minerva could do was stare at him. She was instantly hypnotized by his chocolate eyes, the freckles on his face that were sure to be kisses from the Gods, his shiny, auburn hair and, his impeccable physique.

"It would be rude not to answer but," Cassandra fully undressed Minerva and then leaned over the blonde fairy and lapped at the underside of one of her breasts, "Our lovely Minerva is shy and I will excuse that."

"She has no reason to be shy," Ethan pulled Cassandra close and with a snap of his fingers, her dress was on the ground.

Cassandra giggled, "Oh, Ethan! Must you show off your magic?"

"I'm not showing off, I just like to have fun," He snapped again and his clothes were now on the floor, too.

The fragile blonde fairy sat up and looked at Ethan's half-hard length. When he was at full arousal...She shuttered at the thought but, felt herself getting even wetter at the thought all the same.

"Someone's excited," Cassandra smirked and settled herself on the bed with Minerva.

"What will we be doing, Mistress?" Minerva asked as Cassandra started to fondle her breasts.

"Darling, you do know that you were chosen to serve us, to love us and for us to show you that same affection in return," The dark haired fairy leaned her head forward and teased Minerva's nipples with the tip of her tongue.

Minerva moaned at the sensation, "Y-Yesss."

"Well, you see, Ethan and I...We're unable to conceive together," Cassandra snaked her hand down to Minerva's folds, "That's where you come in."

"Whaa...? I....ahh," The blonde fairy felt herself nearing climax when the fingers that stroked her slowed down their pace, "M-Mistress...Please, don't..."

Cassandra shushed her, "Quiet now. Listen, be quiet and still. The pleasure will soon return."

Ethan climbed onto the bed with them. Cassandra settled herself behind Minerva, thus pulling them both up into a sitting position. She then linked her legs around Minvera's and pulled the blonde's legs apart, making sure to hold them firmly by the knee caps.

Minvera was fully exposed now, her pulsating core was on display for Ethan to see. She was dripping wet, ready to be taken. The mere sight of this had Ethan pumping himself to full arousal. He stopped himself quickly, if only to stop himself from losing it all over the bedspread.

"Darling," Cassandra kissed the side of Minerva's face, "Ethan and I need you to carry our child for us. We chose you for this. This is what you're going to do for us, like it or not. If you're in favor of this, it will be much more fun for all of us...But, if you're reluctant in this matter, we'll have to make you cooperate one way, or another."

"Mistress, what do you..." Minerva suddenly felt a strong hand over her chest and collapsed in Cassandra's grasp.

"What did you do that for?" Cassandra glared at Ethan.

"That's how you get her to cooperate? With a threat?" Ethan didn't like his wife's approach to this.

"She'll comply, she's too scared not to," Cassandra stroked Minerva's hair, "Besides, don't you see how wet she is for you. Plus, if she still doesn't want it, I'll just place her mind under my control and she may be brainless for a bit but, it will all be worth it."

"No, Cassandra. We do this with nothing more than a pleasure enhancing spell," He argued.

"Why not just have her now? She won't be able to feel a thing and..."

"I said no! She's going to be conscious for this and well-aware of what's going on," Ethan was firm in his decision.

"Fine," Cassandra sighed and woke Minerva from the sleeping state Ethan had put her in, "Minerva, dear? Are you with us?"

"Yes, Mistress," The blonde fairy's voice came out in a small whisper, "Mistress, I don't wish to displease you."

"And you won't," Cassandra kissed her.

"Mmh," Minerva longed for her mistress to kiss her again and frowned when their kiss was broken.

"To please me, all you need to do is agree to let Ethan put a baby inside of you. I promise you will be comfortable throughout your pregnancy. And, if it doesn't take this first time, we'll keep trying until you're pregnant. That shouldn't take long, you're very fertile and eager, eagerness never hurts," Cassandra helped sit Minerva up again, in the same position; spreading her legs wide and having her bright pink pussy out on display.

"I accept," The blonde fairy found herself saying yes and looking directly at Ethan as she said so.

"You heard the girl, my love," Cassandra smirked, "Let's get to it."

"Not before this," Ethan crawled forward, grabbed one of Cassandra's hands and one of Minerva's hands.

Ethan's hands glowed bright white, the same color as his wings. This was his pleasure enhancing spell. When he let both of their hands go, Minerva was almost instantly laying on her back and Cassandra was fingering her while also holding open the swollen lips of her pussy. Minerva was dying to have Ethan's cock inside her.

No longer wasting any time, Ethan pushed into Minerva. His cock burrowed deep into her pussy, she cried out as she was forced to stretch to accommodate him.

"Relax, relax," Cassandra cooed as she stopped fingering Minerva and began to play with her breasts anew.

"I can't, Mistress," Minerva whimpered, "I can't!"

Minerva tried to pull away from Ethan, but Cassandra hit Minerva's legs with a paralysis spell and froze her in position.

"Darling, yes you can!" Cassandra spoke again, "The pain will subside, I promise."

A faint whimper came out of Minerva when she felt Cassandra kissing her again and thumbing her nipples. She loved being touched there and her Mistress' kisses were her favorite drug. She moaned into the kiss, finally feeling pleasure as Ethan thrust in and out of her.

"See? Isn't that so much better?" The dark haired fairy had stopped kissing Minerva and now lay on her side, with every intention of giving her full attention to Minerva's breasts.

Cassandra leaned down and suckled the nipple of Minerva's breast closest to her. She put her teeth around the rosy pink nub, threatening to bite down.

"Ooooh..." Minerva forced out a breath, "I...I'm going to..."

The blonde fairy screamed unintelligibly as her orgasm ripped through her. Cassandra saw this as no reason to stop playing with her cute little breasts. Minerva was just that, cute.

Surely, pregnancy would mature her body all that much more. She would be decadence personified...At this thought, Cassandra began to touch herself.

That idea in itself was already threatening to bring her to climax. Quickly, she flew over to her treasure chest of sex toys, opened it and got out a very large dildo and began to use it on herself. She squeezed it hard and with using a motion spell coupled with a lighting spell, the dildo fucked Cassandra all on it's own.

Ethan had begun bucking his hips even harder, what with Minerva's orgasm and Cassandra now pleasure herself to this.

"Yesss...Yes!" Cassandra had come, she released the dildo of her magic spell and allowed herself to fall backwards into some pillows.

The screams of the two beauties before him echoing in harmony had done it, Ethan groaned in blissful agony as he felt his hot seed spill into Minerva.

*************

Elsewhere, somewhere just outside the Fairy Kingdom, a crystal ball shone brightly. It re-focused and showed the aftermath of the 'session' in which Minerva, Ethan and Cassandra had participated in. Of course, this aftermath wasn't going to happen right away, it was going to happen in the very near future.

The one who looked at the crystal ball, smirked. Her brightly painted blue lips shining in the light of the crystal ball.

"In time, I'll have all three of you on my side, as it should be. You were stolen from me, my people, my children, my soldiers. You'll return to me and we will take back what was ours...We'll take back what was ours."

"My lady," One of the few remaining followers of the ruler with the blue lips entered the room, "I apologize for the interruption but, there is much to be done."

Said ruler, The Marsh Queen, simply nodded and followed her official out of the room. Planning was a rather crucial part of this whole situation after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds