Behind the Lines of the Were War

It wasn't like she would be without suitors if times were different. She was tall and powerful, with 38C breasts over a narrow and athletic stomach. Her legs were toned and strong, her butt round and firm, the kind of body that exuded sex. Her face was angular with expressive green eyes, her raven black hair in natural curls framing her face before tumbling behind her shoulders. It didn't matter much in the hide, though, with foil camo overhead and trees and brush hiding her from the drones above.

Jerry continued to grunt and pound away just a few feet to her left. She wasn't ignorant of what they were doing, as sex was not hidden among Were families. She was jealous... Ann was urging her mate on as she worked herself into her third orgasm, her screams muffled by the shirt he stuffed into her mouth to keep the whole mountain from hearing. Renee let one hand drift down her stomach as the other went inside her camo T-shirt. Her left hand cupped her right breast, then pinched the pencil-sized nipple to attention. The sharp pain caused an ache a little lower, which her right hand followed down inside her jeans and over her bare mound. She ran her long finger slowly from bottom to top, circling her clit as she moved to pinch her other nipple. She didn't stay quiet either, Weres had no embarrassment with taking their pleasure. Pausing for a moment to unzip and lower her jeans, she drove two fingers into her wet sex while circling her button with her thumb. Her arousal built as she lifted her hips up to meet her plunging fingers. She began to caress and squeeze her breasts as her moans became near constant, her body tightening as her thumb's motion drove her to completion. Her teeth gritted together as her hips rose and her body shattered.

Ann's moans became more frequent and higher in pitch as Jerry tried to pound her through the soft ground. They were both Omegas in the pack, in any other time they would have been nowhere near battle, but those divisions didn't exist when the Pack was as decimated as it was. They received basic self defense training, learned small unit tactics and rifle skills, and were sent up to the understaffed front lines. They didn't like fighting, but at least they were together, and they stole every moment they could find together. Ann wrapped her legs around him and bit into his shoulder to muffle the scream as she came apart.

Renee was almost there when

Doug was on sentry on the hillside above, and his enhanced hearing in wolf form picked up the C-130 despite its altitude. Tearing down the hill, met Renee and the others just inside the hide. If it had been a helicopter or jet, they could have manned the Technicals hidden in the area- pickup trucks they had modified with welded machine gun mounts, even the Stinger missile they had recovered from a truck that was ambushed last year. This one was well above machine gun range and even the Stingers would be challenged, so Renee knew the best move was to wait it out. As the aircraft passed over, Renee kept everyone quiet and under cover. Transport planes at altitude were not a threat to them, so she didn't notify Derek of the flight. Once it was out of hearing range, she directed them to defensive positions in case anything else was on the way.

Woods west of pack den

Derek waited in his office for the five minutes to elapse before heading out of the cave. You can run but you can't hide from me as he sent his mate a mental image of him pinning her to the grass as his cock speared her. I think you're slowing down in your old age she responded back, laughing, as she sprinted down the hillside on the far side of the mountain. Her plan was simple- cover ground quickly using her speed then confuse him in the next valley. The trees and underbrush thickened as she worked her way down to the river below. She took her first opportunity to mess with his tracking skills by turning right at a rock formation and running for a few minutes, careful to rub against brush and rock along the way. She then reversed course and went back to the rock, leaping up and then jumping back down the other side. Her skills at evading tracking weren't a war skill, but ones she had learned playing as a younger cub before the war, when the cubs would have games hiding and tracking. A few minutes later and she reached the shallow river at the bottom of the valley.

Her next trick was to cross the river and run up the other bank, again to reverse course back to the river. She knew that confusion was her only chance to win against his superior size and speed, so she was using every trick she could. Reaching the river again, she turned to run upstream where the water would hide her scent. As soon as she looked back up the hill, she was knocked over and rolled onto the bank by an amused and not at all confused mate.

Older, but wiser. Did you really think I would fall for that? Your arousal leads me to you like a beacon. Anna stood and shook the water from her sable coat before turning to face him, the white sock on her front paw smacking the water in frustration. She turned and ran back up the bank, but Derek just followed behind her as she entered the meadow above. So you found me, but can you take me? His response was immediat. He leaped onto her back, grasping her neck in his strong jaws and forced her head down to the to the soft grass. I should remind you more often that you are MINE. She stilled under him, raising her haunches and shifting her tail aside as he raised above her. Her low growl turned into a howl as he plunged straight into her dripping sex. Her wolf basked in the domination of her mate and the feel of his shaft as it pistoned in and out of her. She knew he was proving again his worthiness as her mate and hopefully the father of her cubs. His forelegs pulled her back as his knot formed and he pushed it roughly forward into her. She yelped as he did, he WAS a large man to begin with and the knot stretched her canal to the limit. The pain quickly faded as the knot seated, then the sensation multiplied as it worked its magic inside her walls. She was panting, he was grunting and growling, and then Derek oh Luna I'm then she could only howl as she shuddered beneath his assault. With one last thrust, he bit her neck, sending her even higher as his sticky seed flooded her cavity. His howl of triumph could be heard for miles around. Slowly, he lowered them both to the grass, the knot holding them together and preventing his seed from escaping.

They rested together for an hour before he detached and licked the remains of their love from her slit. He never tired of her taste, it exploded on his tongue and his tender ministrations started to excite her again. Come, love, let us return to our bed and we'll see what comes up. She responded with a mental image of her swallowing down his shaft as she lay between his legs in human form.

Suddenly, the entire night sky went white with a huge flash from above the mountain they had just passed over. Before the shock wave or the noise made it, they both dropped to the ground in anguish as dozens of Alpha bonds disappeared at once. He didn't even have time to howl before being knocked to the ground by the initial shock wave, and just had enough time to cover Amanda before the winds reversed and they were covered by debris and branches.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds