• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Behind the Scenes: Blade Trinity

Behind the Scenes: Blade Trinity

I've been a fan of Ryan Reynolds since day one. He's good looking, has an amazing body, and so funny. That's why when I heard on the radio that there was a contest to go behind the scenes on the set of Blade: Trinity, I knew I absolutely had to enter. I listened to the rules and wrote them down. Apparently, I had to write an essay about why I thought I should win and then make a tape to show what I'm like.

I went to my room and made sure that I set up the camcorder right in front of my big poster of him. I put on a denim skirt and a tank top that showed my ample cleavage and turned on the camera. "Hi, my name is Julia, and I'm 21 years old." I went on to tell them about myself and kinda made an ass of myself but that's ok, for Ryan, it was worth looking like an ass. I sent the tape and the essay that day and waited rather impatiently for five days for them to pick a winner. On the sixth day I got a call on my cell from the radio station telling me that I had won. I quickly packed my things and got on the road to the airport, where the DJ met me and gave me my ticket and my pass to the set.

I arrived in L.A. late that night and went to my hotel room. I could hardly sleep from the excitement. I woke the next morning and got dressed. I put my best pair of jeans and a low cut tee shirt. The limo came and picked me up and took me off to the set. When I got there they led me to a rooftop set where they were filming a scene between Blade and Drake. I stood there looking around and noticed that everyone was a bit flustered. I asked what was going on and one of the grips told me that the baby they were using for the scene wouldn't stop crying, I could only guess why as it was a set full of young single guys, not one of them knowing anything about babies.

I've always been pretty maternal so I asked if I could take a crack at him. The director who was standing about 10 ft to my left told me to go for it. I asked if he was wet and the only response I got was a shrug, so I asked if he was hungry, another shrug. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah, you guys - you guys suck." Just as I took the baby from the actor playing Drake, Ryan walked out onto the set. I took the baby, changed him, fed him, and burped him. Afterwards, he lay in my arms, completely docile.

I then heard the director griping, then loudly shouting, "how are we gonna do these scenes without Jessica's stunt double?!?" He looked at me and sarcastically asked, "You wouldn't happen o know martial arts would you?" "I smiled at him and said, Actually, I do." The director seemed very relieved and told me to demonstrate my abilities. I took off my shoes and the martial arts director held up a small wooden plank. I looked at the director and asked, "So, do you want a clean break or.... Pencils?" The director laughed and said, "Why don't you show me pencils." I hit the board hard with a flying sidekick and it shattered into a million pieces. The director's eyes got really wide and he gasped.

A few minutes later, I was in wardrobe and getting ready for a fight scene alongside my paramour, Ryan Reynolds. At one point, I lost my footing and fell backwards, landing flat on Ryan. He helped me up and smiled at me. We went on for the rest of the day shooting the scenes and flirting unabashedly. After a long and very tiring day, I couldn't wait to get into bed and sleep, but Ryan came up to me and asked me to dinner, it dawned on me that the whole reason I was there was because of the contest.

Ryan and I went to our rooms to change, then he met me downstairs in the lobby and we went to dinner. We spoke for a long time, it was mostly him asking me about myself. Then out of no where, Ryan took my hand in his and led me to the dance floor. We danced for a while, slowly inching closer to each other until he and I had our arms wrapped around each other and I was resting my head on his shoulder. After a few moments I looked up at him, when he looked down at me, he leaned in and kissed me.

We walked back to the hotel hand in hand, and when we got to my room I invited him in. As soon as we got into the room, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I giggled as he lay himself down on me and kissed me. We rolled over, so I was straddling his hips, and I pulled my top off.

Ryan reached up and took my breasts in his hands, kneading them and running his thumbs over my nipples. His movements became almost frenzied as I removed my bra and pulled my skirt over my head. I moaned softly and ground my pelvis into his. I felt the already considerable bulge in his pants growing much larger. I leaned over him and pulled his shirt over his head. As I was leaning over him, he grabbed my left nipple in his mouth. Ryan then rolled us over again and quickly stripped himself of his remaining clothes. I watched as he pulled his pants off and how his member was struggling to break free. My eyes widened as I saw it spring forth as he removed his boxers. He was, to say the least, quite well endowed.

Ryan crawled up onto the bed and took my knees in his hands. He slowly spread them, watching as my womanhood came into view. He looked at me and licked his lips, very slowly bringing them to my stomach, kissing down to my pubis. He used his thumbs to spread my lips apart, exposing my now very engorged clit and my dripping hole. He traced a circle around my clit, which was aching to be touched, then another circle around the entrance to my vagina.

The touch of Ryan's tongue on me was almost too much, I felt all my muscles clenching. Just as I was about to reach the peak of my excitement, Ryan inserted two fingers into my vagina and took my clit between his lips and sucked on it lightly. I moaned loudly as I came, Ryan's fingers pounding into me and his lips sucking my contracting pussy.

I lay limp on the bed as Ryan crawled up and knelt next to my face. I turned my head toward him as he rubbed the head of his member on my lips. I licked the head and quickly took in in my mouth. Ryan straddled my shoulders and slid the length of his penis into my mouth. I raked my nails across his backside as he pumped his hard dick into my throat. His erection grew harder and longer in my mouth. He withdrew his dick and knelt between my legs. I was a bit nervous because I'd never been with a guy before. Ryan rubbed the head of his dick between the lips of my pussy, stroking it up and down over my clit.

"Ryan..."

"What is it baby?"

"Please... just be gentle, ok? I've never done this before."

He smiled down at me and kissed me deeply.

"Aw sweetheart. I had no idea. I'll be very gentle. I promise."

True to his word, Ryan ever so slowly and ever so gently put the head inside me. I winced as he stretched my virgin hole wide around his dick. Ryan leaned down and kissed me as he slowly slid his entire rod inside me. He stayed there for a moment, allowing me to grow accustomed to the new feeling. A few seconds later, I nodded and he slid out and then back in. I bit my lip as he stroked in and out of me. I was moaning in a low guttural tone.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" Ryan asked me

"Yes baby, please don't stop."

He ran his hand thru my hair as he slowly pushed in and out of me. "God, you're beautiful."

I smiled, and he started going faster, pumping into me.

"Julie, why don't you turn over on your hands and knees."

I did as Ryan told me, bringing myself up on hands and knees. Ryan came up behind me and kissed the back of my neck, down my back, and gave me little kisses on each cheek of my buttocks. I giggled and waved my ass in the air at him. Ryan laughed and gave me a playful smack on my ass. I moaned a bit and Ryan took that as a green light to spank me again. I moaned again as he grabbed my hips and slid into me from behind. He started off slow and went harder and faster with each thrust. I felt my climax building quickly and started moaning. Ryan grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back while he pushed into me. Then he very quickly turned me over on my back again. He looked into my eyes as he made love to me, knowing I was getting close. "Ryan, I love you." My heart said this before my brain could register it. I looked up at those deep brown eyes and saw a tear escape them. I felt my own tears welling up when I saw this. Ryan ran his fingers thru my hair again.

"I love you too, honey. "

This was all it took. With one more thrust he sent me to oblivion. I cried out as my body was shaken with wave after wave of orgasm. My muscles contracted around him, squeezing his shaft with each spasm. He plunged into me a few more times then was wracked by his own climax. I moaned as Ryan shot his seed inside me. I trembled under him, tears of joy running from my eyes. Ryan kissed me as he withdrew from me. He lay next to me and pulled me close - I lay my head on his chest. He held me tight in his muscular arms. I fell asleep in his arms that night, and every night after.

We woke the next morning and made love again before going back to the set. When we finished the movie, Ryan and I got a home together and married shortly thereafter. The honeymoon was wonderful, but that's for another story.

*

Coming soon.... The Honeymoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Behind the Scenes: Blade Trinity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds