Being a Good Neighbor

The TV was put on for a brief time, but there was nothing on so instead we kept talking. I was stunned when the conversation took a decided turn.

"I shouldn't drink, because it makes me silly," Dawn said. "I hope you wouldn't take advantage of an intoxicated woman."

I assured her that I wouldn't, and knew that what she was doing was making excuses for what she had on her mind. Just in case I shot her down, I assumed, but there was no chance of that. I was hoping that I wasn't way off on what was happening here.

"The rumor in the neighborhood was that you were taking care of Mrs. Rice for quite a while," Dawn said with a giggle.

"Oh, you know how people talk," I said.

"You can tell me," she said with a wink.

"No, even if it were true I couldn't," I said with total seriousness. "That's not nice to do."

That was true, in that I learned from the start that you do a lot better by keeping your conquests between the two of you instead of bragging about it and making everyone look cheap.

"A gentleman," Dawn said, and as she spoke she leaned over and put her glass down while resting her head on my shoulder. "I thought that sort of thing was out of fashion."

My heart skipped a beat as I felt her breath on my neck, and my cock stiffened inside the confines of my underwear.

"I don't blame you for going after Angela Rice, after all she's got some body on her," Dawn said. "So voluptuous and pretty - all the men stare at her. For a time I thought that my Brad was having a fling with her. It must be nice to have everybody want to be with you."

"You're every bit as attractive as she is," I said.

"Me? That's sweet to say but you have to admit that's crazy Kenny. I don't have anything resembling what Angela has," Dawn said looking down at her chest, and as she said that her hand slid over onto my knee. "Well, you're a little biased aren't you? I always thought that you had a crush on me for some reason."

Dawn's fingernails slid along my smooth thigh as I tried to shift my body around to compensate what was going on my underwear because my cock felt like it was going to bust out any minute.

"I did... do," I admitted sheepishly.

"That's so nice," Dawn said. "I've always been fond of you Kenny. You've always been such a handsome young man, and you haven't changed a bit, even though I've become a bit of an old hag."

"You know that you're pretty," I said to her as her nails continued their meandering journey on my leg.

"I didn't think so... not really Kenny. Not until this afternoon that is," Dawn said softly. "When I saw you staring at me today it made me feel like a woman for the first time in a long time. I have to know - don't be ashamed or anything, but did you masturbate when you were looking at me?"

"Sort of," I gulped. "I was leaning against the counter and when you came over in front of me I couldn't help myself. When I saw you weren't wearing a bra, and then I saw the hair under your arms I couldn't believe it. I lost it completely. You looked so sexy... I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Dawn said as her hand went up to my crotch, searching for something she had no problem finding. "It's been such a very long time for me Kenny. Is this wrong? I'm just so lonely."

"I don't think it's wrong," I told her.

Dawn climbed over me, kissing me with such intensity that I was taken aback momentarily before giving it back to with equal excitement. We necked for a few minutes before Dawn broke away.

"I have only been with one man in my life besides my husband," Dawn said. "I wanted you to know that Kenny."

With that she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

6. Dawn's bedroom.

The bedroom was dimly lit as we entered, and the first thing she did was to run over to the picture of her and her husband and turn it over. The next thing she did was pull her blouse over her head and unhook her bra. Her small breasts hung down loosely, and she seemed to be waiting nervously for me to comment.

"Mmmmm. Nice," I said as I took her very modest sized breasts into my hands and kneaded them roughly, enjoying the feel of her plump nipples becoming erect in my palms.

"Brad's new bimbo has a huge bosom," Dawn said sadly. "I think that's why I lost him. He would always make comments about other women who were busty, and make fun of mine because they're so pitiful."

"Stop it," I said while becoming more than a little agitated. "He's a fool, because I'm crazy about your breasts."

Dawn nodded while she pulled my head back down to her breasts so I could continue to show her exactly how much I loved them. Dawn worked her shorts down as I sucked and kneaded her tits, and I looked down to see a small but thick dark brown bush over her womanhood.

"Sorry you couldn't have seen me a few years ago when I was better looking," she said in passing.

"I think you look incredible, but please stop putting yourself down," I said as she pulled my t-shirt up over my head.

Dawn ran her hands over my smooth chest, licking at the tiny nubs of my nipples before unclasping my shorts and letting them fall to the ground. Dawn's hand came up to the bulge in my underwear, and when she felt what it was she had in her hand her eyes opened wide.

"Omigod," Dawn muttered as she knelt before me. "What in the world...?"

I looked down as Dawn took the elastic of my shorts in her hands and pulled it out and over my cock, allowing it the freedom it had been demanding. Her head moved back reflexively as my cock sprang out wildly in her face, swaying and bobbing and as hard as it had ever been before. I looked down at Dawn who knelt there with mouth open before looking up at me in confusion. Beautiful!

"Kenny... How? I never imagined ..."

I didn't know or care what she never imagined, all I wanted was for her to take me into her mouth. I encouraged that by taking the back of her head in my hand and pulling her gently toward me. Dawn's hands came up and held my cock at the base as her mouth opened and she drew closer to me. I realized at that moment I was about to fulfill every fantasy I had ever had.

6. Going crazy.

I was going crazy as Dawn knelt in front of me, holding the shaft of my cock in her fists, the crown a mere foot from her face. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, and it was clear that she was either having second thoughts or was thinking about where that cock had been before.

Was she thinking about whether her daughter had been in this position before? Next question. Had Bethany ever sucked the cock she held in her hands? She played it like she did the flute in the school orchestra. Had she even been fucked by this cock? Relentlessly. One night we made love six times in the woods in the space of three hours. We got our asses chewed alive by mosquitos and it was worth every second. What else had I done to her daughter with this weapon?

Well, I couldn't see how telling Dawn at this point that Bethany told me (as well as half the girls in the neighborhood) that my cock was practically built to go up a girl's ass, so the answer to what else was obvious as well.

I reached down and gently took the back of Dawn's neck in my palm, stroking her soft blonde hair while I coaxed her face closer to my cock.

"You know you want it as bad as I do," I whispered to her. "No one will ever know but us. Just stick your tongue out and touch the head of it. Just kiss it for me."

Dawn looked up at me with terror-filled eyes but did put her tongue out as I asked. I inched forward myself until I felt her coarse tongue hit the dripping crown of my cock, which made me shudder.

"That's it Dawn, now just take it into your mouth," I encouraged her, and when I saw the head of my dick disappear between her lips I knew it was going to be alright.

Dawn nibbled and teased the little head while she rhythmically twisted the shaft of my cock in her hands. She began moving her mouth further down the length of my dick with every thrust, soon dropping one of her hands down to my dangling nut sack, which she worked with a great deal of enthusiasm.

The only thing I could think of while I watched Dawn devour my cock was that her husband had to have been a lucky guy, because prim and proper Dawn was giving me some incredible head. I looked over at the dresser mirror and got a perfect side view of her blonde head driving down on my cock, almost trying to take it all in and managing to take in more than half. Watching this was making me too excited so I helped a breathless and excied Dawn up to her feet and kissed her.

"Please don't hurt me Kenny," Dawn said, and she actually looked scared when she said it. "You're so big down there, and I'm just... not used to anything like that."

The thought that I would hurt her was the farthest thing from my mind, and while she may have been getting a little dramatic it did turn me on to hear her talk like that. I could have reminded her that she had a baby that went through in the opposite direction and was much wider, but concentrated on reassuring her.

"It's gonna be really nice for us Dawn," I said as I eased her down onto the bed and spread her thighs apart, kissing the inside of her legs before working my tongue into Dawn's dense bush.

Dawn was dripping wet, and she shivered when my tongue glided into her. I inhaled deeply the unmistakable aroma of a woman in heat, and I worked slowly around her clitoris, teasing her but not bringing her the orgasm. I looked over at her tiny hands clawing at the sheets and at the finger that had a pale indentation in it, the evidence of a ring worn for a long time, and now gone forever.

I climbed up between Dawn's thighs with my cock in my fist and stroked the tip of it up and down the length of her drenched pussy, watching Dawn's face contort as she waited for me to enter her. Instead I kept teasing her while I watched her toss her head back and forth.

When I thought that neither of us could take it anymore, I slid my dick into her. As I penetrated deeper, and ever so slowly, Dawn's mouth screamed without uttering a sound. She arched her neck off the bed, and then her shoulders, while I kept sliding into her, feeling the walls of her clamping down around my shaft.

When I felt the tip of my cock hit the wall, she let a guttural sound that didn't seem possible coming from such a dainty woman. I still had to base of my shaft in my fist and was content to work my dick inside of her with my hand while not moving the rest of me.

All the better to watch you come my dear, I thought as Dawn raised her head up and looked at me with big deer-in-the-headlights eyes. Every muscle and vein in her face and neck was bulging as I worked myself in an out of her.

Dawn's head slammed back down on the bed as I felt her pussy savagely clamp down on my cock repeatedly while she thrashed around in front of me. Nothing quite so sweet and sexual as watching a woman cum, and Dawn was like she probably never had before.

When she finally stopped orgasming she looked up at me and shook her head in disbelief.

"That was so good Kenny," Dawn said softly.

"Was?" I asked.

With that I slid back inside her as she gasped in shock. Apparently she thought I was done, and I could only assume that she was used to sex of that duration. As for me, I had waited a long time to be between Mrs. Bauer's legs and I was going to make the most of it.

I began a moderate rhythmic motion inside of Dawn, who looked up at me now in a whole new way. No longer was I the neighborhood kid with a crush on her. Now I was the man that was fucking her like she'd never been fucked before, and she was liking it. My balls made a loud slapping sound as they crashed into her, and that sound was the only noise in the room until she came again a few minutes later.

"Omigod!" Dawn shrieked as I pounded into her hard while she came, driving her up near the headboard by this point.

I slowed down after she came, and thengingerly pulled myself out of Dawn, hearing make a gasp when my dick exited her. When she looked down and saw that my cock was every bit as hard as ever, glistening with her fluids and still arching upward and ready for more, she smiled and shook her head.

"I don't believe this!" Dawn said as I positioned her on her side and climbed behind her.

"Let me know when you've had enough," I said as I slid my dick into her pussy from behind as we lay on our sides. "Just give me an hour's notice because it takes me a while to cool down."

"Omigod!" Dawn groaned as my cock slid into her from a whole new angle, and obviously a pleasing one judging from her reaction.

I reached over and grabbed her breast, kneading the pliant tit roughly before taking the plump and rubbery nipple in my mouth. As Dawn leaned back to give me easier access to her breast, I grabbed her arm and pulled it back over her head, pinning her wrist to the bed while I continued a constant beat inside her.

I leaned forward and gently kissed Dawn's armpit, and the hair was incredibly soft and dense. Dawn looked over at me with a confused expression on her face as I buried my face into her hairy armpit. She squirmed beneath me as my tongue slid through the lightly scented fur, but Dawn didn't protest, and even seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I traveled up the inside of her arm to her bicep and then nuzzled back down her underarm and back up again while Dawn writhed with her eyes rolled back in her head.

She was loving it, but not as much as I was, and soon I realized that I was going to cum. Had to cum actually, so I reluctantly pulled myself away from the furry hollow of her armpit and climbed on top of Dawn.

I began humping furiously into her with a ferocity that shocked both of us, and it was only a minute before I felt my orgasm roaring through me. I stopped thrusting and kept my cock in her about halfway as I stayed motionless and waited.

My cock erupted inside of Dawn, startling her with the initial blast, and I eased in and out of her as the cum continued to spurt inside her in an seemingly endless spray. When it finally ended I looked down at Dawn as I crouched suspended over her. She reached up and kissed me hard as I saw a trickle escape from the corner of her eye.

"Okay?" I asked.

"More than okay Kenny," Dawn said with a cracking voice. "That was so very good for me baby. Thank you."

"I kinda liked it too," I said with a grin as my deflating cock started to slip out of her, and as it did Dawn pulled me up so I was kneeling next to her face.

Dawn looked at my cock, which was dangling now between my legs and only now beginning to lose some of its length. Dawn reached up and took the rubbery tube in her hand and gently pulled on it before kissing it, and then licking the drop of semen that she had coaxed out of it.

"I still can't believe the size of this thing," Dawn said with a laugh before she got serious.

"Would you mind spending the night, Kenny?" Dawn asked as I crawled down next to her. "I'd love to be able to cuddle with you."

"Ummm, that would be okay I guess," I said. "I have a problem with too much cuddling though. It gets me a little... excited."

Already I could feel some vague stirrings within my member, and as I placed my cock onto Dawn's thigh she rolled her eyes comically.

"I'll take my chances," she chirped. "Besides, I'm so full of pent-up energy that maybe I'll wear you out."

"I'd love to have you try," I told Dawn, and while it had been tried before, it hadn't been done yet. Part of the advantages of being nineteen I guess.

7. Middle of the night antics.

We made love again that night, and it was more like an encyclopedia of different positions, as we went through our own personal Kama Sutra. I had a hunch that Brad had been a missionary man and that a lot of these positions were totally out of her realm of experience, but she sure didn't complain.

We fell asleep shortly after that, and in the middle of the night I woke up to a very pleasant alarm clock. In the dim glow of the night light I watched Dawn laying across my thighs, sucking on my cock enthusiastically, having worked it up to half staff already.

"Well, what's going on down there?" I asked.

"Sorry," Dawn said as she stopped what she was doing and looked up at me with a guilty expression. "It's just that I woke up and I saw your penis just sitting there all limp and everything, and I couldn't resist. It was almost human sized and I wanted to see if I could take it all in."

"Penis? Well, you can't just stop now," I said as I reached down between her legs. "I have an idea of what we could do with it now that you woke it up."

"Ooooh Kenny, I'm kind of sore down there right now baby," Dawn said as she recoiled when my hand touched her pussy. "I'll be okay by morning though, if you want to stick around that is."

"I'll hang around as long as you want, but this won't go away by itself," I said as I waved my erection around, playfully slapping her lightly on the cheek with it. "Do you have any lubricant of some kind around?"

Dawn went over to her night table and pulled out a tube of something and squeezed some onto her hands as she knelt beside me. She reached over and grabbed my cock and started milking it in her greased palms.

"Do you want me to do you like this?"

"Actually I had something else in mind," I told Dawn as I grabbed the tube and coaxed some out onto my finger. I reached around behind and under her and slipped my hand up between her legs until I found her anus. Dawn gasped when she felt my finger side into her up to the first knuckle.

"Omigod no! I couldn't!" Dawn said in horror as she saw what I had in mind and then looked down to her hands at what I was planning to use to do it. "I've never done that before... and besides you're way too big."

"Nonsense!" I exclaimed as I got up and rolled Dawn over, spreading her ass cheeks and liberally inserting lubricant into her tiny puckered anal ring with a finger that gradually eased the muscles that clamped around ot upon entering.

"As a matter of fact," I said as I mounted her and stuck the head of my cock at her tender opening, and then very gently slipped the tip inside, "someone once told me that I had a cock that was built especially for this."

8. Epilogue.

I stuck around for the next few days, doing odd jobs and helping her clean the place so that Bethany would think every was fine. Which it was now.

I did more than clean with Dawn. Actually, we did a lot more than clean much of the time. We fucked. A lot. In every room of the house and in every way imaginable. She was as horny as I was, and after she got rid of the guilt, she was a tigress. We tore at each other like animals for three days straight until it was time for me to leave the night before Bethany got home.

"Tell Bethany I said hello," I told Dawn as I opened the door to leave.

"I will Kenny," Dawn said, but there was an edge in her voice when she said it.

"Oh, I almost forgot," I said quietly at the bottom of her steps. "I hope you haven't been forgetting to take your pills."

I knew she had been out of practice for so long, and the last thing I wanted was a unexpected event like that.

"Pill?" Dawn asked with a puzzled expression on her face before she caught on to what I was referring to.

"Oh! I know what you mean," she said. "I don't have to worry about that because ten years ago Brad had a vas..."

I don't know what my facial expression looked like at that moment, but I guessed that it bore a striking resemblance to hers.

****

This is the end of "Being a Good Neighbor"

Your comments etc. are welcomed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds