• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being Curious Has Big Rewards

Being Curious Has Big Rewards

I was brought up believing that men were not supposed to have sex together. The thought of this taboo type of sex was always made me curious.

When I was 18 or 19, I visited an adult book store, just because I was horny and wanted to get a magazine that showed people getting fucked so I would have some jerk off material. I was tired of my Dad's playboys, and they didn't show much.

When I got to the store, I was surprised to find that they had booths in which you could privately view porno flicks. I had never seen a porno, so I went in to a booth to watch. There were a variety of different movies to choose from, so I kept changing the channels, each one of them causing my cock to strain at my jeans trying to get out. Flipping through, I came across a gay movie. On the screen, a big black man was having his dick sucked by a well muscled white guy. As I watched the black dick disappear again and again inside the other man's mouth, I lowered my own zipper and began stroking myself. I was startled by a low cough. I looked around and saw a hand resting on a hole in the wall that I had not noticed before. " Can I help you?" I asked. A male voice responded, " Stick your cock in the hole."

I turned toward the hole and put my dick in it. I felt something warm around my cock, moving up and down the entire length.

I guess I should tell you that I was very naïve. In fact, I was a virgin and had no idea what was going on. My cock had never been in anything other than my own hand. So needless to say, it only took about thirty seconds for me to shoot my load through the hole in the wall. The warmth stayed around my cock for the entire time until I was finished shooting my first load ever.

I moved back from the hole, put my dick back in my pants and zipped up. I looked back at the hole just as a huge black dick came poking through it. I was in awe of what I saw before me, I just kept staring at it. I got scared, opened the door and left. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. And I was too afraid to try.

I went back to the book store several times. Each time the same thing happened. Someone would suck my dick and I would run off when it was my turn to do them. I never had the courage to get on my knees and take another man's cock in my mouth and suck them until they came.

Over the years, my curiosity has been increased. I have been with many women, and have always enjoyed it completely, but somewhere in the back of my mind the thoughts of being with a man have never escaped me. I have had fantasies about fucking and being fucked by men. I have found items lying around the house to use as toys on myself, fucking myself in the ass. I even went so far as to buy a 10 inch candle and whittled it into the shape of a cock and fucked myself with it until I broke it. It was enough to satisfy my urges for a while, but not enough to get me over my curiosity.

Finally, I developed the courage, or at least I thought I had. I found a gay bar close enough to home, but yet not close enough so that stories would get back to my friends. I decided to go to the gay bar to try my luck.

I got dressed in my tightest Levi's, a tank top underneath a button down dress shirt. I was happy with the way I looked, comfortable, yet attainable. When I got to the parking lot, it took me thirty minutes to finally go through with entering the bar. When I got inside, it looked like a normal bar, men and women intermixed, talking, drinking, dancing, and just having a good time. I was at ease. My anxiety had backed off. I went to the bar and got myself a beer. Drinking my beer at the bar, I was surveying the crowd, when a drop dead gorgeous blonde walked up.

"My friends and I would like for you to join us at our table. You look like you are here alone and we would like to meet you." She said, gesturing toward a table with another woman and a man sitting there.

"Sure!" I replied, thinking it looked pretty safe and that I would even out the couples situation. This blonde was hot, 5'5" tall, thin, nice tits, and a gorgeous ass, I felt lucky to be paired with her.

After joining them at the table, I was introduced to Jaime, a brunette, and quite good looking. Tom was the other man at the table, and Stephanie was the blonde. Stephanie sat beside me, almost on top of me. She was one of those people that like to be close and to touch you when she talks to you.

After a couple of hours of really good conversation and some drinking, Stephanie asked if I would like to go to her place and continue the partying with them. I had forgotten all about my quest to find a man and found myself jumping at the chance to bed this beauty.

We took two cars, Tom and Jaime in one, and Steph riding with me. It was a short five minute drive to her place, when we went in Jaime and Steph went to the kitchen to get some drinks leaving Tom and I in the living room.

" You don't know how lucky you are!" Tom told me, " Steph never brings anyone home the first time she meets them. She must really like you!"

" Well, I am happy she chose me!" I said, " Steph is gorgeous!"

" You haven't seen anything yet!" Tom replied.

The girls walked back in with the drinks. Steph set mine down on the coffee table along with hers and turned to face me. " I just can't hold back anymore!" Steph said as she straddled me, sitting down on my lap and pressing her lips against mine. She gave me the best kiss I have ever got. My cock grew hard instantly, just from the kiss.

" My, my! What happened here?" Steph asked as she put her hand down on my crotch and rubbed my hardness.

I was slightly embarrassed at my erection but still replied, " I have never had a woman turn me on from just a kiss before, I hope you'll show me just how talented those lips really are!"

"Before too long, you will see how talented I am with everything I've got!" Steph shot back.

Steph leaned over and planted her lips on mine again, our tongues wrestling as her hands moved to unbutton my shirt and slid inside rubbing my chest through my tank top.

" I want to feel skin!" She said, and pulled both my shirts from my body. Her lips went to my neck and down to my chest, her hands roaming across my bared torso as she flicked my nipples with her tongue. Then she took a nipple between her teeth and bit lightly, causing my cock to jump in my pants.

"Well, it feels as if someone wants to come out and play!" Steph smiled as she unzipped my pants releasing my cock from its confines. It was like a spring that uncoiled and slapped against my belly. " Oh my, that looks good enough to eat!" she said as she lowered herself between my legs and took my 7 inches completely in her mouth in one gulp.

I was experiencing pure ecstasy from the warmth of her mouth and her oscillating throat muscles massaging my cock. She slowly raised her head until only the tip remained between her lips and then she engulfed me again. Steph looked up at me with her green eyes with my cock buried in her mouth and began short, fast strokes up and down, never more than two inches. Without warning, I exploded in her mouth. Another problem I had never had before. I was always in control of myself. Steph never missed a beat. She swallowed everything I had to offer, continuously moving up and down. Steph never allowed my cock to deflate, she kept it as hard as a rock.

I glanced over at Tom and saw that he was receiving the same treatment as me. Jaime had her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. Tom closed his eyes and leaned back his head as his orgasm hit him. Jaime took him from her mouth and I watched his cum shoot from the biggest dick I had ever seen. I had seen men in porno's with foot long dicks, but here was one in real life. It amazed me, I couldn't take my eyes from it. Nor could I believe Jaime had that whole thing in her mouth.

Steph turned my head away with her hands. " Hey! I'm the one that's supposed to have your attention!" And she made sure of it by taking off her blouse and showing me the most perfect tits, and then shoving them in my face. One of her nipples found its way to my mouth where I just couldn't resist, she had my full attention. Steph's hands went to the back of my head and held it in place as I licked and sucked her nipples. I felt her ass grinding into my cock, her silk panties rubbing against my hardness. Her hips began moving back and forth, I felt her panties slide to one side and my cock sliding between her ass cheeks, bare skin on one side and silk on the other. It was an awesome feeling.

I felt a tongue on my balls, and sliding down to my ass as Steph continued to ride me. I couldn't see Jaime behind her because Steph's skirt was still on and hiding her, but it explained why the panties had been moved to one side. When Jaime's tongue slipped inside my asshole, I almost came again, what a wonderful sensation. Her tongue slipped in and out making my asshole slick and wet, then she would run her tongue around the rim and then plunge inside me again. Jaime was driving me nuts.

Steph lifted her hips slightly and I heard a ripping sound. When she lowered herself on me again it was evident that her panties had been ripped off because I she impaled herself on my cock with her ass. The surprise I felt at being deep inside her ass was quickly overcome as she began riding me faster and faster, and Jaime's assault on my asshole increased as well. My second climax was a little more under my control, but with Jaime fucking my ass with her tongue, it still was a lot faster than I wanted it to be. Steph's ass felt so good around my cock that I was disappointed it was going to end when I shot my load deep inside her.

" I am sorry!" I said, " I have never been this quick on the trigger before."

" It's ok, I'll take it as a compliment. But, now it's your turn to make me cum!"

Steph brought her hips to my face, I slid my hands underneath her skirt, grabbing her ass and lifted her skirt. I was shocked! Two inches from my face was a cock, hard and throbbing and at least as big as mine. I didn't hesitate to take it into my mouth, my fantasy coming true in a way that I had never imagined!

My lips parted and I felt the rubbery head of her cock sliding between my lips. I could feel the heat and the throbbing of her dick disappearing into my mouth, over my tongue, to the back of my throat. I was moving very slowly, to savor every inch and taste as I took a cock into my mouth for the first time. I took as much as I could the first time, holding her in my mouth to enjoy the feel of her cock in my mouth. I swallowed and a little more of her slipped in and down my throat. I found that I could breathe through my nose and that each time I swallowed a little more of her slipped down my throat until her pubic hair was tickling my lips. I moved my head back just as slowly, running my tongue around her shaft, my lips tight on it to provide suction and to feel every inch of her. When just the head of her cock remained in my mouth, I licked all around the head, while bobbing up and down in short strokes as she had done to me. Steph began to moan and her hands went to the back of my head and forced me down on her again. She began to fuck my mouth, pushing and pulling my head at the tempo she wanted. I gave myself to her, she was in control. I was just enjoying the feel of her cock sliding through my lips and down my throat as I tasted her with my tongue. Her cock seemed to grow even bigger as she fucked my mouth faster and faster not even using her hands anymore, she was just slamming my head into the back of the couch with her thrusts. I felt her tense and her cock grow even more and knew I was soon to be rewarded with her cum. She slammed into my mouth, grabbed my head and buried herself in my throat as I felt the throb of her cock as she shot her load in my mouth. The first jet hit my throat, hot and thick. I will always remember my first taste of cum. It was like a thick soup sliding down my throat, with a slightly salty taste that was very pleasing. She pulled out slightly as the second shot hit my tongue, I swallowed it as the she kept cumming, filling my mouth with her jism. Each throb felt against my lips, causing my own cock to grow hard again. I have never been so sexually aroused in my life. The feel of a cock throbbing in my mouth was my fantasy that had just become a reality, her cum was coating my mouth and I loved it!

Steph finished shooting her load and I continued to suck on her cock getting every last drop out of her. Finally she slumped down, my cock sliding into her ass again as she did. I don't think she did it on purpose, because her back became rigid with surprise. She had slumped so heavily that my cock was buried completely inside her in one shot and she came again, shooting a load that hit my face and trailed down my chest. She leaned over and licked the cum off my face and kissed my deeply sharing it with me.

" My god! That was the best blowjob I ever had!" Steph exclaimed.

"Well, it can only get better because that's the first one I ever gave." I replied.

" You are a virgin? You've never had a cock before?"

" Well, I was until a few minutes ago. I didn't even know you had a cock until I lifted up your skirt. I thought I was going to fuck a beautiful woman. I never thought she would be fucking me." I said.

"You didn't know that I was a transsexual?"

" I had no clue, but believe me it is a pleasant surprise. I have had the fantasy of being with a man since I was a teenager, this was better than I had ever imagined." I told her, " but I still have one more fantasy that needs to be fulfilled. Can you take care of that for me?"

" I can't do anything for a while, you wore me out. I've never cum back to back like that, it took all my energy." Steph said, " but I am sure that Jaime or Tom would be more than happy to fulfill your fantasy."

"You mean Jaime is a transsexual too?" I asked as I looked over at Jaime and saw her big beautiful tits bouncing as she took Tom's monster in her ass. In reply, Jaime lifted her skirt, showing me her own enormous cock, even bigger than Tom's. I was mesmerized as I watched it bouncing along with her tits as Tom pummeled her ass. Their balls were meeting as she bottomed out on his pole with every thrust.

Jaime motioned for me to come to them. I walked over and was placed on my knees with my arms on the chair. Tom lay on his back and crawled between my legs, taking my still hard cock in his mouth and began sucking it. Jaime got behind me and began licking my ass like she had before. She spread my ass cheeks wide as she buried her tongue inside me, then she slipped a finger in beside her tongue. I felt like a woman being finger-fucked for the first time, my whole body started to tingle with excitement.

" We never use any lubrication, in fact we don't have any. I hope my saliva will be enough for you." Jaime told me.

I started getting worried at the thought of her huge monster going in my ass with no lubrication. I was worried about the pain it would cause, when suddenly I felt her cock on my asshole. " Wait!" I started to say. But it was too late, she had already forced the head of her dick past the sphincter muscles. " Oh, shit!!" I yelled.

Jaime just said, " Relax, you are fine. Loosen up your muscles and it won't hurt. Don't try to squeeze."

It felt like I had to take a dump, but was constipated. I felt full, with my asshole spread open, splitting in two with a log that just wouldn't come out.

Jaime eased her way in a little further, my muscles beginning to relax as I got used to the feeling. The fullness I felt is hard to describe, and it was unpleasant at first, but as I relaxed my muscles the feeling got better. Jaime started pushing cock further and further into me, easing it in. The sensations her cock was causing in my ass became exciting. She began to fuck me, pushing deeper and deeper each time. Jaime's cock rubbing against my prostate or whatever it was felt good. I began to thrust with her coming back to meet her thrusts as she worked deeper into my ass until I felt her hips against my ass. She stopped for a minute, " Now you have all of me inside you. How do you like it?" Jaime asked me. " Just fuck me, I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me and make that monster shoot in my ass!" I told her.

I had forgotten about Tom, but he came out from between our legs and said, " I have never been able to take her in my ass, it wouldn't fit. So I have never been fucked in the ass either, I want you to fuck me while she is fucking you." Tom got in front of me on the chair and spread his legs placing them on my shoulders. He licked his own fingers and stuffed three of them in his ass. His cock was hard and bounced up to my lips each time he buried his fingers in his ass. I opened my mouth and sucked on it each time it came up, then I buried it down my throat and he came instantly. A different taste than Stephanie, but still hot, thick and salty. I took his cum from my mouth and licked his asshole, spreading it around and inside to provide some lubrication. Then I moved up and placed my dick on his asshole. Jaime rammed my ass hard, forcing me inside Tom's ass to the hilt. A small yelp escaped from Tom, but he grabbed my ass and tried to pull me further inside. Jaime started to fuck me, pulling me back from Tom each time she pulled back, and then slamming me inside him with each forward thrust. Jaime was actually fucking both of us, but using my dick to fuck Tom.

This was definitely what I wanted to happen, I was in heaven having my fantasies fulfilled. I was fucking a man, while having a cock filling my ass. The friction of her monster being buried in my ass over and over again was becoming too much for me. I was starting to lose control. I began to attack Tom's ass, pummeling him. Jaime's cock filling me and fulfilling me, I had found what had always been missing from my sex life.

We continued fucking each other, I came in Tom's ass, but still remained rigid from the sensations Jaime was causing. Steph came over, apparently recovered and sat on Tom's dick. I watched him disappear inside her as I fucked him and felt Jaime fucking me. I took Steph's cock into my mouth and began sucking on her, deep inside my throat. I felt Steph raise up and Tom's hot streaming sperm hit my chin, dripping down onto my own cock pistoning in and out of his ass. I felt Jaime grab my hips and slam into me, buried completely she filled me with her juices, I could actually feel her spunk hitting the inner walls of my ass. Then Steph came in my mouth, her hot, salty sweetness running down my throat. It was too much for me and I shot my fourth load of the night deep into Tom's ass, Jaime was moving inside me again with her now withering cock, Steph's cock shot her last load into my mouth, and I could feel Tom's cock against my stomach.

All of my fantasies had been realized and much, much more. I knew I couldn't go back to just women.

This was just the first time the four of us got together. There were many other times with just two of us, or three, and all of us, but the first time is the most memorable.

Jaime and Steph finished with their operations and became full women. After that we never really saw each other that much. I took the female virginity of both of them, but it wasn't the same. It turned out that Tom was just gay and couldn't even get it up for them after the operations, so we never saw him again. Now I go both ways, I enjoy both sexes equally, the story you just read is why.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being Curious Has Big Rewards

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds