• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being Mentored Pt. 01

Being Mentored Pt. 01

12

School had just finished and I was into the city for a new job/career at the same firm as my Sister whom I also shared an apartment with. We did get on but she was a little anxious being my referee for a role. Into that new cycle of work, study (I was doing Uni part time) and adjusting to the adult world.

I had begun at the bottom processes paperwork and being the general 'dot-it-all' person for anyone and it was fun. I was settling in and making friends and enjoying myself. So far I had not contradicted the daily message from my Sister of not embarrassing her or placing her job at risk.

About 6 months into the role I received advice on a Thursday that I was to see the Head of Human Resources late morning that Friday - no explanation was given about why. That night I mentioned it to my Sister and she went off at me saying that I must have done something wrong as the HR Lady seeing me at that time usually meant I was going to be terminated.

Lou was up for a promotion into a supervisory role and it would have put her in a very comfortable position income wise and with the company. Lou was at me over the next few days to grovel, beg, and do anything to make sure I didn't impact on her. I didn't know what I could have done wrong so was a mess with worry and no sleep when Friday arrived and I was to visit the HR Lady. Lou also visited me before hand to again order me not to fuck up her life as she had recommended me for the job.

I arrived at the Head of HR's office and sat waiting for the call in sitting beside her secretary - in I went when called and was told to sit in a chair that was in front of her desk. As I sat she can around and stood/leaned/sat at on her desk in front of me instructing her Secretary that she wasn't to be disturbed.

I was lower than her in the room and her position in front of me was so threatening. The HR Lady was also very gorgeous, shapely and large breasts that were on display probably in her 40s I would say.

Without any introductions she outlined that the IT area had identified that I was visiting pornographic sites from my work station contrary to the company policy and contrary to the contract agreement I signed when I started employment. She then slid onto the desk to be siting on it and leaned back to turn her PC screen around for me and in doing so she allowed me an amazing up skirt view. Turning slightly and still with her panties on view to me at eye level she went though displaying some of the sites I had visited while I was supposed to be working.

Chicks with Dicks, Big Breasts, Clothed Females Naked Males and the list went on. She turned again and still without actually engaging me to be part of the conversation she explained that I would be ceasing with the company that afternoon. She returned back around her desk, sat in the proper chair and opened my HR file.

"You dirty boy" she said, "this could impact on your Sister getting promoted".

She just looked at me and all of a sudden said, "OK what do I do with you? It isn't fair that your Sister is damaged because of you but you need to be taught how to behave at work and in life".

"I am so sorry" I said, "I'll do anything for this not to hurt Lou".

"Anything" she said.

"Yes, anything at all." I responded.

"I am a bitch young man but am prepared to mentor you professionally and domestically. Will you be prepared to put yourself under my direction at work in privately to save your Sister?"

"Yes Mame, yes anything," I said.

"Do you know what being owned by me would entail and don't think in any other way, you are agreeing to be owned by me to assist your Sister. Owned and directed by me in any way, if you ever say no to anything I tell you to do you will be sacked immediately and your Sister will be punished for recommending you. I am prepared to save her but you have to be prepared to be mine to develop and train as I see fit."

"Yes, anything," I said.

She advised me that I was on probation and that I should return at 5:00 pm to scope out how I would be assisting her now.

I left the office and went to Lou to update her - she was still pissed at me but impressed the HR Boss was going to such lengths to ensure she was not disadvantaged. Again, a very angry Sister reminded me I was to do anything I was told to do and get used to living like that.

It was 5:00 pm and I was again outside her office waiting and when called in this time I was directed to sit on the office couch, once I had sat down she then walked over and called to her Secretary not to be disturbed and stood there. From now on you will not sit down before me - stand and wait till I have sat down from now on.

She continued to outline that I needed her development at work, how I viewed women, my role with women and some discipline/structure with my life. She sat down and picked up a pad and started to make notes. What I did each day with work, study, duties at home, social and as she was questioning me she told be to go and pour her a wine indicating to the fridge behind her. Once I had done this she directed me to sit and continued. As we talked she then put one of her feet onto my knee and told me to remove he shoe and to massage her foot. I did this and as I did she commented in what to do, how hard and with what fingers. She then repeated that with her other foot.

"Good boy" she said as she stopped and instructed me that I would now have particular roles that would need to be learnt and performed and to ensure that they did not conflict in any way. She outlined these roles as;

  • My work duties;

  • My other duties for her during work;

  • My personal duties at home supporting my Sister;

  • My Study duties;

  • My non-work duties for her; and

  • My other time.

My Secretary will do up a schedule from Monday onwards for me, and my new life would commence next week. As she was talking her Secretary walked in with a gym bag and said she would need to change or she would be late. She then began to undress in front of me to change into her gym gear and when she was naked except for her panties she turned and said,

"Relax you'll get used to me naked and dressed from now on. I am not to be ogled but to be admired and respected."

She walked over in front of me and told me to give her my hands and when I did she guided them over her legs and panties. When she had finished she told be to stand and then reached down to feel my erection asked if I wanted to masturbate.

"No, sorry no. " I stammered and she just laughed as she continued to change.

"Honestly, if you need to wank go for it. Emily can lock the office after and I will begin on Monday reshaping your life for the better" she said, I declined and she left with me walking out shortly after embarrassed, worried, relieved and excited all at the same time.

I got home that night and Lou updated me that she had been promoted and had a meeting with the HR Head at 10:00 am on Monday over the new role and her responsibilities. Lou was still ignoring me mostly but did outline in no uncertain terms that I was to keep doing what ever it is I was doing and not fuck up her life.

That weekend I was so confused, scared and also turned on it really unsettled me and back to work I went on Monday morning. There was an appointment with Emily at 3:00 pm that day and I worked hard all day worried about what was next.

At 3:00 pm I met with Emily and she took me through the weekly schedule with the pre-scheduled duties I was to perform and outlined how I would be advised of anything extra. I had time allocated for study each week and even for Lou to check on my work (Emily explained that she was now updating Mz Kumar on my behaviour at home). There was time allocated to home domestic chores and coloured blocks during work hours and after work. Emily explained that I would now assist with Mz Kumar's meetings when required serving drinks, coffee or food (these were green), I would also be required for Mentoring (these were grey), study/home domestic as mentioned, duty at Mz Kumar's residence was black and the type of duty would be advised before hand and the final two colours red and yellow. Emily explained that red was her flat for chores and yellow was when Mz Kumar had loaned me to others. Emily updated me on addresses, phone numbers, access code, keys and cards for security doors - she also gave me a new iPhone to manage my new life.

Emily explained that this week I was scheduled to learn to wait tables and to massage and that the training was for several weeks to ensure I got proficient. Any extra skills I needed would be taught as necessary.

The next 6 months (my probation) was busy but manageable and at the end I was a whiz at table service and gave a bloody good massage. Both training requirements were awesome as each had an older lady who trained me - the massage training saw me learn real time with a naked teacher and when I mentioned the table service training I was told to also bring her. Four months of weekly training and a lot of oil rubbed onto two great ladies naked and relaxed - lol.

My home routine became habit with me taking on cleaning, washing, ironing for Lou and myself as she spent more time focused on work both there and at home and my weekly checks on my Uni work actually saw me doing well.

Cleaning Emily's flat weekly wasn't too much of an issue either and I actually grew to enjoy it. So far no duties at Mz Kumar's and I forgot anything negative that may still lay ahead. The schedule had me at the gym with Lou every other day as well and I was privately impressed at my physique after all the work and how I was always occupied and doing something so had no time to slacken off.

The 6-month time was up and Mz Kumar held a morning tea in her office with me serving Lou, Emily and her as they discussed my behaviour during the probation. Mz Kumar had me stand to her right when I wasn't tending to drinks and the finger food and they discussed me as if I was not even there. Lou was happy with my duties at home and Emily with my cleaning chores at her place. Mz Kumar outlined that all duties by me would continue and that Emily could bring any washing and ironing in for me and that I would deliver it back when I attended for her.

Mz Kumar still outlined that she had taken a risk not sacking me and that I needed to continue to service any need they had to keep me occupied so I didn't stray and get into trouble, She also advised that I would be starting duties at her house and the schedule would now begin to include time for me to be there.

On the Wednesday I was scheduled to be at Mz Kumar's house at 7:00 pm and I rang the doorbell at exactly that time. Mz Kumar opened the door and directed me to follow her, she was in a sheer dressing gown and walked to the lounge room where she took it off and laid face down on some towels on the floor rug.

"Oil is there so lets see how well you've been trained. Undress so the it doesn't get on you." She said.

I undressed and naked began to massage her as good as I could besides the occasional pleasure moan or direction to stay in a spot longer she just talked about what I was being given access to become disciplined and to learn - you will learn the most when you obey and when you listen. She talked about me being rewarded each time I did what I was told like getting to massage naked women, being allowed to wank when I wanted (silly choosing not to in her mind), touching women and learning like now. I began to think a lot and the 6 months had been perfect and I understood what she was offering.

"Yes, I understand" I said.

"Good, I own you now and some of the things I tell you to do you may not like but I expect you to do them no matter what. If you ever decline me I will punish you and if you ever embarrass me I will make you regret it or hurt you and your Sister," she added.

"Yes, I understand" I said.

"Stand up" she said and rolled over and then wrapped a ring around my cock and balls. Mz Kumar explained how this, if she pressed a button, would deliver an electric charge that would hurt me immensely. She then rolled over and directed me to continue to massage her between her thighs. She also told me she didn't like me having pubic hair and that I must commence waxing and to tell Emily to arrange it tomorrow.

I started to massage between her thighs and she told me where she wanted my hands and fingers.

"Perfect" she would say, "Obey what I say exactly"

My hands were doing exactly what she said when she told me to lick her arse.

"Don't make me say it twice, lick my arse hole now" she said harshly.

I learnt forward and started to lick her arse as she told me, the massage oil tasted nice and I actually relaxed and began to enjoy it. She then instructed me to write an e-mail to her on the private e-mail address that I was given about what I enjoy doing.

"First two things will be that you enjoy being owned by me and the second that you love to lick my arse. Once you are natural without hair you will tell me you enjoy that too. Everything I tell you to do you will enjoy and you will tell me." She said.

"MMM, get that tongue into that arse. Yes, that's it, good boy ... tend to your owner, good boy" she said.

Mz Kumar turned over and told me to continue on this side and that I was learning well how to behave when someone owns you. As I massaged she would play with my balls when accessible and after some time of attention to her she told me to lick explaining to me what she liked around her clit, sucking her lips and how she enjoyed having a tongue tease just inside her pussy. Mz Kumar also told me that she would order different intensity from me from time to time as she got very sensitive after an intense fucking session and then it would be very gentle and soothing.

After massaging and licking I was told to sit against the lounge and Mz Kumar inserted an object into my arse, it was slim and went in easily. She explained that I still needed my cherry broken by her and a real cock but that would only happen once she was sure I was suitable to be her slave. She told me to wank and moved forward so I would cum on her pussy. As I wanked she explained that I was going well to be a slave for her and that after she accepted me I would sign a contract, have my cherry broken and she would then collar and brand me. I shot my cum onto her pussy and she just moved back and told me to start cleaning.

"Take as long as you like but clean it all up" she said, and eventually you'll not even think twice about licking cum.

I started very slow but tried just doing it fast and she was happy that I was trying so hard and accepting what I was now.

"My property, my slave never questions he just accepts and obeys." She said.

The next two months saw me continue with my domestic duties for Emily and at home and every few days massages for Mz Kumar and my tongue duties and as she has said the cleaning up of my cum didn't worry me any more. I had been waxed and was due to go for the second session on the Wednesday of the week Mz Kumar had said my cherry was going. My second waxing and all future waxing was now coinciding with Lou's as she had beautician entitlements as part of her package. Saturday night was my acceptance of being a real slave, someone's property.

Saturday night and I went to Mz Kumar's apartment at the time she specified to have the door opened by a lady I had not met. She explained that she was here to get me ready for the evening and directed me into a spare bedroom to undress. She explained that I would wait on the guests who attended and would then be taken to the lounge and made ready for my cherry popping, branding and collaring.

Her name was Sue and she took me into the bathroom and when in the shower explained I was to have an enema. Although she was gentle with me you could tell she didn't expect any questions or hesitation as she just did what she had too. Enema in, hold enema (fuck that hurt) and then enema out followed by a shower and then into the bedroom again to have the electric charger and leather harness around my cock and balls and straps up over my shoulders having me look like a Roman slave with my cock and balls on show. Roman style sandals were then placed on my feet and I was told to go to the kitchen and help Chef, as everyone would be here soon.

I walked into the kitchen and a Lady was there dressed in a Chef's uniform and she smiled as I walked towards her saying, "You are the initiate for tonight, or should I call you the slave or the object?"

"I am not sure, just Ian I guess, " I said.

She laughed and continued, "come over here, let me tell you what I need from you tonight and lets get that cock of yours nice and hard to every guest gets to smile at you when they arrive." Chef began to gently tickle my balls and cock and when she needed to show me what she wanted actually lead me by my cock till she had me rock hard and full bottle on my role and the cues to react to.

Mz Kumar came in just then and led me out, again by my cock, to the lounge and showed me the collar I was to be attired in as part of the ceremony tonight. She was honestly excited and just whispered into my ear that I was here now, past the probation and from tonight I would be a full slave, still to be developed but ready. Do what you are told tonight and allow anything to happen to you without protest or hesitation. Your arse is loosened and ready for the cherry taking so relax and it won't hurt a bit.

Emily was the first to arrive and apart from taping her fingers on my hard cock every time it started to soften she didn't acknowledge me at all and just ordered drinks. Next were my massage and waiting teachers who were now great friends and so happy to be there tonight. Lou arrived next and didn't seem to be unsettled that I was her Brother in the slightest and just interacted with me like the others except never touched me. Another Lady arrived with a man (Priscilla and Gavin) and that seemed to be all - 7 in total.

They gathered and chatted in the lounge with me serving pre-dinner eats and drinks as required. Mz Kumar guided everyone into the dinning room and the evening of the meal began with me serving and when not occupied Mz Kumar directed where I should stand. Whomever I stood on their right shoulder naturally played with my balls and cock to keep me hard and after refilling drinks I was directed to stand at my Sister's right shoulder - Lou didn't flinch and rather than touch me she used a tea spoon to tease me. Mz Kumar smiled and nodded at her execution and reminded everyone one that I was nothing more than property to be used.

The nights conversation was about me, how each had a role to perform and what I had been like. Giggles and laughter was the order of the evening, at my expense, with alcohol flowing.

During the meal Mz Kumar did leave the table for a little bit and returned 10 minutes or so after saying she had just had the delivery. Mz Kumar did also go to the toilet and took me with her having me lick her clean as soon as she stood after pissing - she enjoyed telling everyone what I good job I did and another skill I had now acquired.

As the meal ended Priscilla stood and tied a blindfold around my eyes and then led me into the lounge room. She placed me on my back on a piece of furniture that was not there when I was there before. My arse was at the edge of the wooden bench like thing and then my legs were raised as if I was giving birth - a harness was there for then to rest on. My back lay flat and my head has resting on the continuation of the bench but a lot thinner than the part under my main body. My arms were then restrained upon my body and certain parts of my body also restrained to prevent me from moving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being Mentored Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds