• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Bellway Ch. 04: Dinner

Bellway Ch. 04: Dinner

Author's Note: All characters are adults, which in this context means they are at least twenty-one years of age.

*****

My Dear Susan,

I was naturally horrified to hear of your ravishment by those masked thieves - and, indeed, most distressed by your discovery by Lady Grey during your ill-conceived use of Sir Thomas's erotic device. But I must confess the turbulence of your thoughts has afflicted mine similarly. I do not of course for one moment envy you the touch of men, but - oh, how I hesitate to reveal this! - I wish it were I that Lady Grey had imprisoned in that iron corset. I have long admired her as a woman of strength and unfaded beauty, and the thought of being utterly at her mercy makes me ache in a way that you, dear sister, must now be all too familiar with.

I pray you, my sweet innocent Susan, do not fear my disapproval of your imagined depravity, but rather rejoice in my sharing it. We are both fools now for writing of this, but for you not to tell me of your torment would be a greater torment for me! Your honesty cuts me, however, for I have not been as forthcoming with my secrets, and I must amend that now. I hope you will forgive me, as of course I forgive you.

Do you remember the year we visited Bellway and you had a terrible fever that kept you in bed for days? I must have been a little older than you are now, and just as daring and curious. Mother ordered me for my own sake to leave you alone, but there is only so much reading and walking about the garden than a young woman can do all alone, and a forbidden room is a difficult lure to resist.

Yes! I too peeked into Sir Thomas's study, after an hour's dilly-dallying amidst the butterflies. Imagine my horror at discovering there was someone within - and yet, it was as nothing compared to their horror at seeing me. For just as Lady Grey discovered you and Charlotte at play on the seesaw, so I too discovered Lady Grey and our mother, unclothed and astride the device. There was no mistaking its infernal purpose.

I hurried from that room, shocked beyond words, and fled Bellway entirely. My thoughts were awhirl, at a loss to explain this revelation so at odds with everything we had been raised to believe was good and proper. Worse, and I would have denied this even to myself, I was quite affected by the vision, burned into my mind, of Lady Grey, her beauty laid bare to my eyes.

My feet took me unplanned to Appleby, and it was then that I saw Caroline for the very first time. Seeing my distress, she asked after my health and sat with me to drink tea. When with great reluctance I returned to Bellway, my thoughts were again awhirl, for I had fallen quite madly in love.

Mother was incoherent with panic. "Promise me," she cried, "that you will tell no one what you saw - not even your sister!"

How, dear sister, could I deny her? And yet I sensed another, greater opportunity. "I will," I replied to her, "if you will promise to no longer push me to find a husband." For that was the day I understood, beyond all doubt, that I will never love a man or desire to be with one in any way.

Mother was quite astonished, and I'm sure would have argued at great length, but Lady Grey spoke with her quietly - I can only guess at what she said - and Mother agreed. (That is why, dearest Susan, she pesters you so intolerably. In her eyes I am a lost cause, and a keeper of her shameful secret, but for you she will find a husband, and in time be a proud grandmother.)

But I can keep her secret no longer, not now that you have ridden the seesaw too - perhaps even the same wooden cock! Forgive me, sister, I say this not to embarrass you but rather to share in the hilarity of it. Can you imagine Mother's face if she learned of it?

How I envy you, dear Susan. You may be denied pleasure by that cruel device, but thinking of it has stirred such a heat in me that I too am robbed of sleep.

Oh! I have just heard there is to be a dinner party at Bellway. Father will be there. I can't imagine what he will say about your iron corset! Do write, quickly, I beg you!

With utmost impatience,

E.

*

My Dearest Emily,

What joy your words bring me - and what horror too! But I will come to that in time.

My night's sleep was again restless. I lay in darkness for an eternity, my fingers gliding across the baffling iron, denying the temptation to undo the buckles at the back - it would have been so easy with Charlotte asleep, but what if she awoke? Sometimes the pressure within is so great I am surprised the corset doesn't burst apart. But at last I slept, only to awaken again, and again.

I cannot rely on Charlotte's discretion, for she loves having power over me. She teases me when unbuckling me, watches quite openly as I do my toilette, takes her time sponging me clean... She knows how desperately I need to be touched, and I shiver every time her fingertips graze my skin, as my own cannot. Her breath warm, or cool, against my swollen nipples makes me whimper. I almost prefer the cold indifference of the corset.

Lady Grey has unleashed a side of Charlotte I never suspected existed. Not only does she enjoy my torment, she has taken to swishing her tail with great affection. Yesterday we walked together into Appleby, dressed so that neither her tail nor my corset were visible. I was terrified that people would see, but I have never seen Charlotte so excited, swishing her skirts at times as if she craved discovery.

She has been several times to Sir Thomas's study, to ride the seesaw and more. "There is a feathered wheel that turns between my legs and teases me with intimate caresses," she told me. "And he likes me on my knees - he likes me to wrap my lips about his cock and suck until he finishes." Charlotte laughed at the expression on my face. "I also thought it would be unpleasant, but to have a man's cock in your mouth is to have power over him. Even the end can be fun, though I was quite dismayed the first time." She lowered her voice. "It's messy, and does taste a bit funny at first."

I had only the vaguest idea what she was talking about, my only real experience with a man being that incident on our journey here. This oral pleasuring sounded quite disgusting, but her fascination with it made it intriguing, and after all I had enjoyed Lady Grey, and still hoped to enjoy her again. Listening to Charlotte's tales of pleasure while being teased and denied, and most cruelly neglected, was making me quite demented.

I am quite overwhelmed, dear sister! Bellway has forever in my my mind been a place of innocence and idleness, the very epitome of good English breeding, but has overnight become a den of illicit pleasure. Last night during dinner, Sir Eduard, having just returned from Paris, bent Charlotte over the table and took her from behind - and not as God intended, but in that same place her tail is inserted. I expected her to cry out an objection, but her eyes burned with lust as Sir Eduard's rammed his sizeable cock into her with passion. Very soon she was wailing for all Bellway to hear. And Lady Grey watched quite calmly, as if this were something her husband did often.

Am I dreaming all this? Or is the real world now, revealed to me now that I am of age?

You are cruel to suggest that Mother and I shared the same wooden cock - the very thought makes me shudder. I cannot imagine her astride that device - although it seems to me now the women in the painting on the stairs are very alike to Mother and Lady Grey. But my shame is far greater, as I shall relate below.

There was all manner of excitement at Bellway today in preparation for the dinner, a celebration to mark Sir Eduard's return. The guests, we were told, included three Members of Parliament! From all the activity you would have imagined it to be a grand affair indeed, a banquet, so imagine my disappointment when I discovered the guests numbered only six.

To my even greater dismay, Lady Grey instructed me to stay out of sight! Again I was being neglected - but not Charlotte. Lady Grey appraised her critically, and said most mysteriously, "We shall see tonight how well you use your lips." Charlotte's happiness at this mirrored my own frustration.

Oh Emily! See what has become of your dear sister! That far from being grateful at being spared such misuse, I seethed with jealousy. Why should Charlotte be rewarded with living such adventures while I was condemned only to hear of them from her lips? I cannot express how much this accursed inability to touch myself drives the desire to do so. How much longer I can endure I do not know.

Charlotte's panic on returning this evening from Sir Thomas's study was plain to see. "What is it? Are you well?" I asked her, concerned that some device had done her an injury.

"I am," she said, soothing my fears with a grateful smile. "Lady Grey has ordered me to be beneath the table during the dinner - and you know how I am afraid of tight spaces." Indeed, we always laughed at Charlotte's refusal to hide in wardrobes when we played games as children. To hide beneath a table, surrounded by shuffling legs, would soon have her in tears. She was in tears just thinking about it. "I can't," she cried.

"I'll do it," I said quickly - the fool that I am!

"But Lady Grey -"

"Never mind her," I interrupted. "As long as I stay under the table and do as expected, she'll never know it wasn't you."

Charlotte's relief was profound. She embraced me tightly, whispering, "Thank you! Thank you!" She pulled away and looked me in the eye. "I mean it. Do this for me, and I will repay you properly."

What she meant by that, I didn't ask. Instead I said, "What exactly am I supposed to do under the table?"

Dear sweet Emily, everything else I have done I could justify, however ill-advised. In this I chose of my own free will to touch a man's cock - and not just one. Were it to be commonly known that I did this, no man would dare take me as wife! I am truly a harlot now, unfit for polite society, no better than a tavern wench.

In the old hall, the the round table had been laid for eight - Sir Eduard and Lady Grey, and their six guests - and draped with white sheets to conceal the space beneath. Charlotte stood watch as I crept beneath, my heart pounding. Despite my reassurances to Charlotte, I felt almost sure I would be discovered. Every time I heard the click-clack of shoes echo in the hall, I was sure it was Lady Grey come to ensure Charlotte's presence - or perhaps she had already been discovered elsewhere? What if Lady Grey had come looking for me?

I think only an hour passed while I waited there, though it felt like more. But suddenly the hall was full of voices, the conversation too muffled by the table and sheets for me to make out anything said. The only distinct voice was Lady Grey's, and she was the first to sit. Opposite her, Sir Eduard - I guessed - was the last to sit.

No one tried to peek beneath the table. Perhaps they did not know I was there. I had wondered indeed if I would be presented immediately with seven erect cocks, and expected impossibly to serve them all at once. Instead, I soon wondered if I would see any at all! How infuriating it would be to have taken Charlotte's place like this only to find myself unwanted and unused!

But I worried over nothing. Lady Grey was the first to offer herself to me, lifting and parting her skirts to expose her intimate region. Though there was little light beneath the table, still I could see better than I had beneath the chair in Sir Thomas's study. I crawled into position between her legs, and did my best despite the awkwardness of the chair to serve her as I had before.

Again that intoxicating aroma made me dizzy with lust, and I quite lost myself in that pleasure, exploring her delicate folds and sucking on her swollen nubbin. She was so wet she filled my mouth with that sweet fluid, and it was only because her hand pushed my head away at last that I stopped. Dearest Emily, I quite understand your admiration for Lady Grey.

Looking around I saw that the gentlemen had all pushed their trousers to the floor, though I heard their indistinct conversation continue as before. I didn't know where to start, so moved clockwise to the nearest. Charlotte had told me what to do. Indeed, she had shown me, bringing an assortment of wooden cocks from the study, with which she insisted I practise.

And yet to put a man's flesh in your mouth... I hesitated, suddenly astonished that I would even contemplate it. Had I gone mad in truth? Indeed, it was only the knowledge that Charlotte would be punished for my failure that gave me strength to continue.

A real cock is nothing like a wooden cock. It is soft, and warm, and pulses with a gentle life, and it feels so vulnerable, yet powerful at the same time. That first one wasn't yet fully hard, but as I took it into my mouth and sucked gently, it swelled with urgent hunger. Can you imagine me, Emily, on hands and knees beneath the table, my body encased in iron, my lips wrapped about a stranger's cock?

And the smell of it! Quite unlike Lady's Grey's, and yet stirring the same hunger in me. Charlotte had spoken of a sense of power, and I understood completely. I found myself smiling about that cock as I imagined its possessor discussing affairs of state, and I did as Charlotte had taught me, sometimes licking the shaft, sometimes sucking the head. I marvelled as it wept salty tears, which Charlotte says is a clear indication of enjoyment.

My own enjoyment built steadily as I gained in confidence, and I knew I had been right to take Charlotte's place. Using my mouth to bring pleasure distracted me pleasantly from my own frustrated need.

The end came without warning, a powerful jerking of the cock within my mouth and a creamy outpouring that made me retreat, coughing horribly. I had certainly not been prepared for that. Messy, Charlotte had said, and it was. Still, I was not to be so easily defeated, and I returned to lick the still dribbling cock clean, before moving to the next.

I shan't bore you with details, poor Emily, for I know you will not be interested in such service of men, except to say that no two cocks are the same. They differ in length and girth, and in taste and endurance. Some finish with a splendid fountain, and some with a feeble spurt. Twice I worked my way around that table, serving each cock in turn. If my knees and my neck ached by the end, that was as nothing to the weariness of my mouth - not that I let it show.

Sir Eduard, whose cock was unmistakable, was a struggle indeed, so thick I could barely encompass it with my lips and had to use my hand to do most of the work, and I had little choice but to swallow his seed as it filled my mouth - is it so wrong that I enjoyed that too? Charlotte advised me to spit it out, but on my second circuit of the table, I challenged myself to do the opposite. (I did very well too!)

Again there was a long wait until Charlotte returned, and we ran back to our room in a fit of giggles. I told her everything as she cleaned the evidence from my hair and face. Perhaps somewhere the men continued their discussions of policy and power, and perhaps too they talked about the unseen woman who had served them with such enthusiasm, but the house seemed quiet and dark.

"Lie back on your bed," Charlotte instructed, and as I did she unbuckled the strip between my thighs and knelt down. I could feel her breath warm against my hair, in contrast to the cool air of the room. She had of course seen my intimate region before, but never from so close. I could feel how wet I was, and I was acutely embarrassed to feel her examine me like this.

Then she kissed me there and I almost screamed! The shock of such intimate contact, having been denied it for days, set my mind on fire. Even a few days ago, the mere idea that someone would touch me there at all would have been inconceivable, but twice now I had been where Charlotte was now and I was past caring about right and wrong. I knew only that I needed her to continue, to bring me to the precipice, to release the insufferable pressure within.

I grabbed a pillow to muffle my cries as she worked on me with her tongue, each touch driving me closer and closer. As if in answer to unspoken thoughts, she thrust her fingers into me, once, twice, and then grabbed the largest of the wooden cocks I had practised with earlier, and forced it into me. I did scream this time, my whole body contracting about that invader, my thighs about Charlotte's head, as my pleasure crested, and I rocked with convulsions as all that tension released into blissful ecstasy.

Dearest Emily, what a perfect night! I think I can indeed endure this iron corset if it means more such nights.

But your letter! Alas! How awful that it did not arrive an hour sooner! Can it be true that the wooden cock on the seesaw is not the only cock Mother and I have shared?

I beg you, Emily, to burn this letter as soon as you have read it.

Damned forever,

S.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Bellway Ch. 04: Dinner

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds