Bend Where Possible Ch. 02

'I fucking hate you,' Jamie purrs.

Danny beams a smile, mopping the sweat from his brow. 'This is fucking incredible!'

It is, and it seems that this is not likely to be a one-time thing. So Jamie asks Danny if he wants to try anything else. Danny immediately pulls him to the edge of the bed, which is at a perfect height for Danny to stand there and fuck Jamie with his legs hung over his shoulders.

Now he's more confident in his ever-growing lust and enters Jamie easily, but they add more lube anyway, because of how sexy that slippery glide feels between a tight pussy and a big cock. Slurping and sucking at his length again, it isn't long before that sensation wells up inside Jamie, who is soon spurting insane amounts of come all over himself, frantically masturbating himself to glory.

Driven to the edge by this wondrous sight, Danny hooks himself in tight and lets loose, fucking Jamie harder and faster to catch up.

'Where?' he suddenly begs.

'Right where you fucking are,' Jamie cries as he's pounded senseless. With a mighty roar, Danny tenses up and turns beet red, and an explosion of heat begins to fill Jamie deep inside.

'Oh my fuck, I can't believe it,' Danny is saying over and over again, now crippled and slowly letting go of Jamie's legs as he comes down. His fat cock madly lurching and twitching, still deep inside, he slides in and out one more time, before he begins to laugh uncontrollably.

'Oh Jamie,' is all he can say before he is lost in the sudden post-orgasmic lag.

10

Kissing! That's where it all started, and that's where they were again. It seemed strange to consider that Danny could actually be something more to Jamie. If not then he was the world's most talented and obliging lover, and Jamie had struck lucky in temporarily stealing him away from the women.

But now they kissed, naked in each other's arms, and they reflected on the reality of what had just happened. Danny had just found sex with a gay man to be one of the hottest fucks of his life, and very easily in the top three.

One of the hottest sex sessions with another man, and one that he was growing all the more affectionate towards as time went by. Stranger things had happened, but was he ready to accept this reality?

'So,' he said, 'you got me...'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds