• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Benefits Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Benefits Ch. 06

Meanwhile, my tongue decided to brush up on it knowledge of calligraphy on the surface of her sensitive nub. I felt her roughly running her fingers through my hair, forcing my face deeper into her wet pussy, which really isn't such a bad place to be pushed when you think about it.

Elisha began to buck her hips into my face, her orgasm now hitting her. I felt her pussy clamp around my fingers as she flooded my face with her cum, and loud moan escaping her mouth before she draged me up by face to plant a kiss on my face.

"Babe...oh...not that I didn't appreciate that, but what brought it on?" she asked.

"Just my way of thanking you for being...well....you," I said sheepishly.

"You're such a dork," she replied with a giggle. "Lucky for you I think dorks are hot."

We both sat down on the couch and watched the DVD. After a few episodes, she put her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Jake, mind if I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Shoot babe."

"Was something on your mind at the premiere tonight? On the walk down the carpet, you seemed a million miles away"

"Nothin' babes," I replied. It was a lie though. The thought of Mila and Dyl still nagged in the back of my mind. It had been that entire day, but I couldn't let her know that. "Just the whole dress code thing I guess." That's believable........

"Why was it such a problem?"

"Because I fuckin' hate tuxes. No one but James Bond looks good in them. They're frickin' penguin suits."

"You didn't have to wear one you know."

"Yeah, but I figured since it was a big thing for you, you'd want me to wear one, so I sucked it up and did it. You deserve someone who doesn't look like a total gimp."

"Well, thanks I guess. But just for the record, you looked damn good in the tux. It was all I could do not to drag you to the bathroom during the movie and take you right there."

"Bullshit," I replied, looking her right in the eyes.

"I'm serious. I already think you're something special, otherwise I wouldn't be allowing you to ravage me like the savage you are," she said with a giggle. "But that tux made you look really regal. I'm not saying I'd want you in it everyday, you wouldn't be you then. But it was a nice look on you."

"Well thank you Heesh."

"You're welcome Crackerjack." She put her head on my lap to lay down, and soon enough fell asleep. I followed suit too. I don't know how I got such a lady, but I really hoped nothing would screw it up. But then I remembered, when it comes to women, I usually have the good ol' Parker luck. And with Mila once again on my mind, it looked like the luck was back, and man oh man, was it PISSED.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Benefits Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds