• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ben's Submission

Ben's Submission

Finally, Friday afternoon had arrived. My neighbors left Friday morning for a two week vacation, and had left me a key so that I could keep an eye on the house. I have been living next to Joe and Kathy for three years, and have gotten to know them quite well. They have two children: Larry, 19, who is a freshman at the state university in a neighboring city; and Kate, 21, a senior at a private university in an adjoining state.

I am a 27 year old single male. While I have dated a number of women, I was not at the time seeing anyone with any regularity. All the more reason for my excitement of two weeks with access to Joe and Kathy’s house. I have developed a strong interest in wearing women’s lingerie, and I was looking forward to exploring Kathy’s collection, which I understood from Joe, during a few evenings of “guys nights out,” was quite extensive.

I was distracted all day Friday at work – fighting erection after erection as I fantasized about what I might find in Kathy’s drawers and closet. The day was finally over. I arrived home, showered, grabbed a few videos, and a chilled bottle of white wine, and walked next door.

I let myself into the house. I immediately went to the family room, where there was a state of the art video and sound system, including a large screen television. I left that evenings video entertainment in front of the TV, and proceeded to the kitchen, where I placed the wine in the refrigerator.

Excited beyond belief, and already sporting a growing erection, I climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. I immediately went to Kathy’s dresser. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Two large drawers full of silk bras, panties, camisoles, and stockings. I ran my fingers through them, bringing a few up to my face to smell and rub.

After a careful review of my findings, I selected a nice pair of white silk panties, a matching bra, and a light blue camisole. Standing in front of the full length mirror in the room, I stripped off my clothes and slowly pulled on my new outfit. As I put on the bra, my nipples hardened at the feel of silk. My cock stretched against the panties as I pulled them on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I thought. But it needed something else. A pair of silk stockings. I was careful to take an unopened package – making a note to myself that I should replace them before Joe and Kathy returned.

Feeling sexy, dirty, erotic, kinky, and aroused, I went downstairs to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I returned to the family room with my glass of wine and the bottle, and looked over my video selections.

I settled on a recent release where a woman encourages her man to experiment with bi sex, and to become a slave to her and her new boyfriend. I have always been intrigued by what it would be like to be with another man – particularly what it would be like to feel the weight and warmth of another man’s cock in my hands, on my face, and in my mouth. And I am even a bit curious about receiving anal penetration, as I love being fingered. I confided to two women who I dated long enough to build up some trust that I was interested in being fingered and spanked – while they obliged me, neither was particularly enthusiastic and I find it less exciting then I had hoped. I still fantasize about finding the perfect partner who will fulfill these and other fantasies.

I popped the video into the machine, took a nice long sip of wine, and began to watch. The movie was great – not much plot, but lots of wonderful slow erotic and explicit sex, including some great male-male scenes, and a wonderful scene where the male protagonist was placed over the other male’s lap, spanked and fingered.

I was very content, stretched out on the sofa, drinking wine, and slowly stroking my panty-encased cock.

About ½ hour into the film, when I was feeling comfortable and relaxed, I heard the front door to the house open. The family room was very close to the front hall, and anyone entering was sure to hear the television. I jumped up from the sofa, convinced that the house was being robbed, and wondering how I was going to explain to the police what I was doing at the house dressed as I was. As these and other thoughts raced through my mind, footsteps approached the family room and in walked Larry.

“What the hell……..” exclaimed Larry, as he took in me and the video playing on the large screen. “Who are you and what are you doing in my house?” he demanded.

“Um, Larry, I am sorry, it is me, Ben, from next door.” I replied, having a hard time looking into his face, and wanting to melt through the floor.

Larry stared at me, and then at the TV, then back at me – his eyes scanning my outfit. All of a sudden his eyes widened a bit: “Are you wearing my mother’s clothes??” he demanded.

“Yes,” I replied softly, still not looking at him. I started to look for the remote to turn off the TV, which now was showing two men in a deep sixty nine, while the woman alternated fingering each ass. Despite my embarrassment, I was still a bit aroused and hard.

Larry stared at me, and moved a bit towards me. “This really turns you on, doesn’t it?” he asked, waving his arm at the TV and me. “You like wearing women’s underwear don’t you?”

I looked up at Larry. “Look, Larry, I know this looks really bad. I am really really sorry. Why don’t we just forget this ever happened?” I began to move towards the stairs leading upstairs to the bedroom to get my clothes.

“Answer me,” Larry said a bit more forcefully. “You get off on wearing my mother’s underwear, don’t you?”

“Please Larry…..” I was frozen, not sure what to do.

Larry walked over to me, a bit more confident than when he first entered the room.

After looking me over some more, he said that he thought we might be able to have some mutual fun – and that if I cooperated he would not tell his parents what I was doing in their absence.

I looked at Larry. He was a mature 19. Self-assured, smart, and physically trim as he worked out regularly. He was just 6 ft tall, about 170 pounds, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I was not sure if I found him attractive or not – I am not sure what man I would find attractive, never really going beyond thinking of playing with another man without much attention to “type” he might be.

I searched Larry’s eyes, looking for a sign for what he was thinking, and asked what he meant by cooperate.

“Well,” he said, “if you do as I instruct you, your little secret will be safe with me. I have no desire to do something you will not like – but I think you have demonstrated that you are at least curious about many of the things that intrigue me.”

I looked at him, my heart pounding, not sure if I was excited, scared, or something in between. My cock twitched a bit, rubbing against the smooth silk panties. The moans from the TV, as the cocks exploded in each of the men’s mouths, distracted me.

Larry walked up to me, and looked down at my cock. “Yes, I see that this does excite you.”

He was very close to me – he placed his hand on my panty covered ass, and gave my cheek a nice little smack.

“Do we have a deal?” he asked. His voice was much more confident then when he first entered the room.

“Well?” he said as I hesitated, his hand caressing my ass, then smacking my other cheek.

“Yes,” I mumbled.

He smacked my ass harder then. “I did not hear you! What did you say?”

I looked at him, and said, “Yes, we have a deal.”

“Good,” he said.

“Now I want you to face the TV and watch while I put my things away. You are not to touch your cock, but you are to play with your nipples – lightly rubbing them, and pinching them. Do you understand?” As he instructed me, his hand rubbed my ass, exploring my cheeks and crack.

I nodded.

Smack!

“Yes,” I quickly said.

“Good.”

I turned and watched the television. The woman was giving the main character a blowjob, while he tongued the other man. My hands caressed my nipples through the soft silk. I became engrossed in the movie. Watching the three bodies intertwine, imagining I was part of them. My nipples became hard, as I rubbed and pinched them. My cock was so hard now – I could feel it rub against the panties. I so wanted to touch it. I felt so close to cumming.

I heard Larry return. “Ok Brian,” he said, “now turn around.”

“My name is Ben,” I said, as I slowly turned around, my hands on my nipples, my cock projecting out in his mother’s panties.

As I faced Larry, I saw he had a digital video camera and was filming my every move.

He giggled, “Oh yes, you are Ben from next door. Sorry, I forgot.”

I stared at him. “What are you doing?”

“No need to worry, just a little insurance. No one will see this without your permission, so long as you keep your side of our little bargain. I see you are quite aroused. Let’s see you take out and play with your cock now.”

As I pause, he says, “Well, unless you want me to send this to a select group of friends…..”

I blush, and say “Ok, just give me a minute, this is a bit new for me.”

He smiles and nods.

My hands move down to my waist. I close my eyes, averting them from the camera. I pull the panties down and release my cock from the panties. My hand lightly takes hold of my cock. I moan softly – it feels so good. I am so aroused.

“Mmmmmmm,” Larry says. “That looks nice. How does your cock feel, Ben?”

“Very nice,” I whisper.

“I can’t hear you,” he says.

Louder, I say that it feels really nice.

“Do you want to touch my cock?”

I open my eyes a bit and look at him. He has unzipped his pants, and his smooth, 7 inch cock is sticking out. I stare at it.

“Oh yes,” I say as I moan, and stroke myself.

“Yes what?”

“Oh yes, I want to touch your cock. I want to suck your cock. I want to swallow your cum.” I say shamelessly, abandoning my self as I stroke my cock faster and faster.

I can feel my orgasm approaching. I am on tip toes now. The sound of the movie behind me. Larry’s erect cock in front of me. I stroke harder and harder, and moan as I cum in my hand, and on the floor.

“Very very nice,” says Larry, the camera catching my orgasm.

“Now rub your cum on your lips, your face, for me.”

I move my hand up to my face. The smell of my cum is strong. I rub it on my lips – it is warm, sticky, a bit salty. And rub it on my cheeks.

“Good,” he says – moving closer to me, to get a good picture of my cum on my face.

I sigh, and smile at the camera and Larry.

(More to come, if people like this! Would LOVE comments.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ben's Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds