• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bernard, A French Photographer Ch. 1

Bernard, A French Photographer Ch. 1

It was during our first holiday at the French nudist resort of Le Cap d'Agde that we met Bernard. Chris and I had only been together for about 8 months and I had never been on a naturist holiday before, in fact I had only recently started to go nude outside of our home. However I was beginning to enjoy the sexual buzz of the opportunities to flaunt my naked body amongst other people. By this time though, in order to please Chris and to make myself even more sexy, I was shaving all of my pubic hair off and enjoying the fact that I was being noticed when I was naked. Without hair to cover my pussy I feel that I am now totally naked and different to most other ladies. My vaginal lips are quite large and being shaved means that they are always totally exposed and I love it, also the admiring glances that I inevitably get because my sex lips are so obvious. Being in the resort of Agde meant that we were able to go out in the streets of the town naked.

Each day Chris and I would go for a walk along to the end of the nudist beach and into the non nudist area. We would always stroll amongst people who were all wearing at least bikini pants but we would remain quite naked. It gave me a big thrill to be the only naked lady and to show my body with my aroused and therefore swollen and glistening, shaven quim so clearly displayed to all of the people there. It was after one of these walks that this tale really starts.

We had come off the beach and were lounging, naked at the Baskin Robbins ice cream parlour when a pleasant looking man approached us and told Chris that he was a French amateur photographer and he would very much like to take some nude photos of me because he thought that I was very attractive. I was very flattered when Chris told me and after a little discussion we agreed to meet him in a while.

We went back to our apartment and I freshened up my make up and had a quick trim with the shaver between my legs then, still naked, we went downstairs into the street to meet the man who's name he said was Bernard. We took him back up to our apartment and on to the small balcony where he took out his camera.

We started the photo session and he took a few ordinary shots of me naked. It wasn't long however before he was telling me how he wanted me to pose, which was what we know is called "fully exposed, continental and open". He had me bending over with my legs wide apart so that he could photograph the dark rose of my bumhole as well as my hairless pussy which was now very excited with the swollen lips hanging between my legs. He had me sitting with legs up in the air and wide apart, so that he could photograph the large bald, open split and floppy lips. He even got me to hold my lips and pull them wide apart so that he could see and photograph closely, my large, erect clitoris peeping from my swollen and very excited cunt. I was so excited exposing every detail of my breasts and nipples, all of my sex, bumhole, everything in this very erotic way to a complete stranger, Bernard could see right inside me as I pulled my floppy cunt lips so obscenly open for his camera. I had never before displayed myself so blatently for anyone not even to Chris but it was so decadent and I was so turned on and loving every minute of showing my naked, shaven and very excited open cunt in such detail to a stranger who was so obviously enjoying my display. Bernard easily persuaded me to slip two fingers inside my eager cunt and masturbate for his camera. There had been times when I had done this to myself when I was alone but never in front of anyone before. Chris was avidly watching and obviously enjoying all of this as his prick very erect. He commented on Bernard's blatant interest in my pussy and Bernard replied that in his view "a girl is not naked until she has removed every vestige of her pubic hair so that her cunt is fully exposed and not hidden from view at all and she is prepared to show it". Chris echoed these sentiments and I guess that deep down I also felt just the same. Being shaved means that I feel cleaner, well groomed and different from most other women and the way that my sex lips are so openly on show with no hair to hide them I feel that, as nothing is hidden then in a way, I stand out from the crowd. I was very proud of my newly found naked freedom. I wanted people to see everything that I have in a sexy way.

Well Bernard took a complete roll of film of me exposing everything to him and he also took note of our address promising that he would send a set of prints to us which, true to his word, he did, but he sent them a few at a time so that we kept up correspondence with him. The photos were as we had expected very explicit with absolutely nothing hidden from his camera. My sex was on show in all its detail and in some the photos were just of my shaven and open cunt with my clitoris standing proudly erect. His English was pretty good and we even wrote to him in French. We found out that in French the word 'minou' is sometimes used for cunt but that a fuck is the same in whichever language.

The following year we went back to Agde. We wrote and told Bernard when we would be there and agreed to meet him once again for some more photos. This time we met him at one of the beach bars and had a drink before once again going back to our apartment. He showed us some photos that he had taken of other ladies. They were of all nationalities, British, Swiss, French and Dutch Every one of the girls was shaven, and they were all showing everything just as I had done, some were also pierced with rings in their nipples and labia. He even had some showing two of his friends fucking.

This time the photos that he took were sexy from the outset. Well he had seen every part of me previously hadn't he so I had no reason to hide anything this time. He had brought stockings and suspenders for me to wear. I eagerly posed as he directed standing with my legs open wide while he lay beneath me photographing straight up to my cunt, pulling my engorged crinkly lips apart so that he could admire and photograph my erect clitoris. My clit gets very big when it is excited, growing almost like a tiny cock, up to an inch long at times, in fact Bernard has said that he has never seen a bigger one and he goes into raptures about it. Chris and I loved every minute of it and again Chris' prick was erect all the time even dribbling pre-cum down his leg. I posed wearing the sexy revealing and transparent dresses that I had brought to wear out in the town in the evenings. Like the previous year I opened my legs wide and Bernard photographed me with my fingers buried deep in my pussy masturbating myself. This made me feel extra sexy but I only wished that posing like this would have made Bernards cock rise to the occasion as well as he too was naked, but alas, it didn't. Perhaps I should have given him some encouragement and rubbed it for him. Chris would have loved that as he is always saying that he would love to see me wanking other mens cocks even sucking them. My cunt was very juicy and longing to have Chris' cock fill it which he did just as soon as Bernard left us. We only wish in retrospect that we had let Bernard photograph that prick slipping between my lips and deep into my cunt.

Once again we kept in contact with him and he sent us copies of all the photos that he took of me. His letters always referred to my "gorgeous cunt and large clittie" his words and how he would love to be able to suck it.

I must admit that I felt very flattered that a stranger should think me attractive enough to want to take photos of me even if it was mainly because I shave my fanny.

Chris loves it when other people see me naked and can see the prominent lips and clittie in my shaven sex. He says that he would love me to pose for other photographers but back home I become shy. However we have had a number of Chris' photos of me published in some of the glamour magazines like Escort and Razzle and between us we have written articles for H&E the naturist magazine. I feel very turned on at the thought of other folk seeing me naked and maybe wanking over the sight of my shaven sex spread wide for them to see. How would you feel posing with your legs open and pulling your cunt flaps apart, showing everything to a virtual stranger?

What is more, again at Chris' request I gave up wearing undies except for stockings and suspenders, no bra and no knickers, even under short mini-skirts and lacy blouses. I just love the feeling of freedom that being knickerless under my mini skirt brings with the air always around my totally naked, bald, pussy and my bare arse. I also love the possible danger that if the wind lifts my short skirt in public everyone may see that I am knickerless and shaved. It has happened on several occasions. Chris would love me to "accidentally" deliberately show other people that I am always knickerless by making my skirt ride up when I sit or stand or bend over to examine things in shop windows etc. or to leave all the buttons undone on my skirts so that it opens in the street as I walk, but I am not that brave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bernard, A French Photographer Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds