Best Bitch In Town

"Oh Jesus!" I gasped out as my mother began to rise on my cock.

The waves of sensation burning through me were impossible to describe, every part of my body felt as though it was on fire with ecstasy and when my mother thrust down on me and began to ride me at a fast, heavy pace I thought I would explode with bliss. It didn't take me long to start moving with her, no more than an instant, my mother's voice filled the room as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her and with a cry of my own I thrust up into her pussy as my seed exploded hotly from my cock. As my hot juices filled her depths my mother cried out and flopped forward onto my chest, her whole body jerking with the force of her climax and her pussy threatening to crush my cock deliciously, then her peak faded and she was moving on me again, but my cock was slowly shrinking and before long it slipped from her pussy.

My mother rolled off me, gasping for breath I turned my head to look at her, she was lying there, boobs bouncing as her chest heaved, body quivering with post-orgasmic bliss, mouth open as she gulped in air. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen and it sent my cock roaring back to erection as my lust hit a new peak, with an almost animal like growl I rolled on top of my mother and thrust my cock into her pussy, she cried out and pushed up to accept my erection eagerly. This time I was in control and I made my pace firm yet slow, savouring each and every slide of my cock in her tight, tight pussy, beneath me my mother writhed and gasped and cried out as she climaxed time and time again, but my cock seemed tireless as I fucked her. Ages seemed to pass, my mother's cries grew louder then sank to weak mewls and whimpers, her body shook and writhed yet she still kept pace with me even when I started to fuck her faster and faster as I drew nearer to my own climax. Once again I felt the explosive heat of my orgasm and buried my cock as deep as I could in my mother's pussy, wanking had never given me such pleasure and my mother's weak scream as my hot juices filled her only added to my ecstasy.

A few minutes later, with my cock shrinking again, I rolled off my mother's shuddering body and lay staring at the ceiling as my body slowly recovered from its exertions. Turning my head I looked at my mother and smiled tiredly, she was asleep, on her lips was a beatific smile of sheer contentment and satisfaction, sitting up I looked down at her gorgeous body and wished that I had the strength to take her again. Laughing at my own thoughts I got off the bed and pulled the sheets from under my mother's slumbering body, covering her I turned out the light and turned to leave the room, but I just couldn't leave, it was as though I was drawn to her bed by some magnetism so I slid in under the covers beside my naked, exhausted mother. Closing my eyes I snuggled up to her warm body and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

I woke to the feel of soft hands stroking my face, opening my eyes I saw my mother leaning over me, her lips curved in a troubled smile as her hand touched my cheek.

"Morning mum." I said softly.

"Morning Mark." she sighed moving her hand "I fucked up big time last night didn't I."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh Mark," she smiled "what a silly question. I'm your mother and I am not supposed to have sex with you, yet I did and, God help me, it was the best sex I have ever had. For a virgin you sure know how to make a girl happy. Lord, what am I saying! Mark, what we did was illegal and wrong in the eyes of society, I'm sorry for making you do it."

"I'm not," I laughed "and what's this about forcing me to do it, I was a more than willing partner you know."

"You were drunk and didn't realise what you were doing." she sighed, "I took advantage of you to fulfil my own needs."

"I wasn't that drunk," I smiled taking her hand and kissing the palm "I knew full well what was happening and I loved every second of it. Mum, I've a confession to make, I've watched you for ages as you've gone around the house in the nude or clothed and every time I see you I get an erection."

"Mark you can't be serious," she gasped, "I'm old enough to be..."

"My mother?" I interrupted with a laugh.

"Yes." she laughed, "This is silly, you shouldn't be getting randy about me, there are plenty of younger and prettier girls out there for you to get the hots for."

"Younger maybe," I grinned even though I knew she couldn't see it "but not prettier. Mum, face it, I fancy you more than I should, last night we did something together I had only ever dreamt of and I definitely would like to do it again, if you'll let me. I am stone cold sober now and I feel as hot for you as I did last night, let me show you."

Taking her hand I pushed it under the sheets and placed it on my hard cock, my mother smiled and gave my erection a squeeze, but when she spoke she did not move her hand.

"Is there nothing I can say that would change your mind?" she asked quietly.

"Not a thing." I replied firmly.

"I give up, though I was half hoping you'd give the answer you did." she sighed then became serious "Mark, what we do has to be a secret from everyone, if anyone found out about us there would be hell to pay."

"I know that mum," I grinned "but with dad out of the way who the hell else is there to know?"

"All too many people," mum laughed "in particular that nosy old cow next door, Mrs Thorsen, she is always on the lookout for scandal and gossip, if...mmm."

I shut my mother up by the simplest method possible, I kissed her! As I enclosed her in my arms and drew her exciting body to me I thought of all the things that we could do in the future together. A few moments later my mother was scrambling on top of me, my cock glided into her wet pussy easily and as she sat up and rode my cock my mother grinned down at me happily.

"God you make me hot," mum laughed breathlessly "I feel like a bitch in heat."

"The best bitch in town mum." I sighed up at her.

"And the randiest!" she laughed, "Jesus am I going to teach you a thing or two!"

With that she leant over and kissed me as her body started to shake.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds