• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Best Friend Brain Ch. 02

Best Friend Brain Ch. 02

123

Disclaimer: I do not own iZombie. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Peyton Charles was reviewing her files on the Mr Boss case. Or at least that's what she should be doing. What she was being paid to do. But she wasn't. She felt guilty for it, but she couldn't stop thinking about what had been happening lately with her best friend Liv Moore. Not the fact that her closest friend was now a zombie, as amazingly that was now old news.

Now Peyton was seriously worried she had ruined their friendship forever by allowing her stupid feelings to get in the way. Feeling she'd thought she'd buried a long time ago, but had been rekindled when she thought she had lost Liv when she had found that she was a zombie. When she found out Liv was still Liv she was so relieved that Peyton had kissed her, then Liv ate pining best friend brain and Peyton had taken advantage of her.

The sex had been incredible, maybe the best of Peyton's life, but she could never really enjoy the memory of it if it was what caused the end of their friendship, and that certainly seemed like that was the case. Things had been so awkward afterwards that Peyton had mumbled some lame excuse while quickly putting her clothes back on and then leaving, which she was pretty sure was the worst thing she could have done.

She should have stayed and talked it out, but after the amazing sex they'd just had Peyton couldn't take the rejection. Or worse, Liv telling her everything she wanted to hear only to take it all back the next morning when the best friend brain finally wore off. Of course she had just been delaying the inevitable, and apparently Liv was doing the same because they hadn't spoken in over a week.

Until now, Peyton looking up when she heard a knock at her open door and her eyes going wide as she saw it was Liv, who gave her a shy smile and asked, "Can I come in?"

"Su, sure." Peyton stammered, frozen to the spot as she watched her best friend close her office door and slowly approach her.

As she was approaching Liv took a deep breath, "Look, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you, I just needed some time to think, and..."

"It's okay, I get it." Peyton said softly, analysing Liv's face, quickly coming to a conclusion and then desperately trying to act like her heart hadn't just been ripped out, "I've been avoiding you too. And... and it's fine. I get it. You're straight, that was a one time thing, etc, etc. So can we please just skip past the rejection and go back to being best friends?"

There was a long pause, which felt like an eternity to them both, and then Liv mumbled, "I'm... I'm not..."

Jumping to conclusions again Peyton frowned, "Not what? My friend anymore?"

"No, no... I'm not..." Liv said quickly, struggling to say the next part, "I'm not straight."

Peyton's eyes went wide, "Oh."

"Not exactly." Liv quickly clarified, "I'm definitely not gay, and no matter what you might believe I wouldn't have seduced you if I hadn't really wanted too. Flirted a little? Maybe. But I'm not an animal. I can control my urges. At least enough to stop myself having sex with someone I care about if it's not what we both want. You have to believe that Peyton."

There was a long pause and then Peyton said breathlessly, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying..." Liv said, slowly slipping around the desk so she was standing in front of Peyton, "Maybe we should give it a shot?"

"Oh..." Peyton murmured.

There was a brief pause, then Liv backtracked, "Unless you don't want too. Which I'd totally get. I mean we're great friends, and-"

Quickly cutting off that train of thought Peyton grabbed Liv's face and pulled it towards her while driving her own head forward so their lips crashed together. She almost smashed their teeth, and maybe their heads, together in the process, but she managed to stop the momentum just in time so instead she just firmly, but gently kissed her best friend.

There was then a few terrifying seconds where Peyton thought that maybe Liv was second-guessing her words, and maybe even regretting them, as her undead friend remained motionless. Then she started kissing back, which made overwhelming relief and happiness full Peyton's body as for the next few minutes she made out with her best friend and long-time crush.

It was gentle at first. Maybe even loving. But the intensity gradually increased until Liv was pressing Peyton first up against her desk, then the wall and finally into her chair so she could straddle her. Liv Moore was sitting on her lap with her tongue literally down Peyton's throat! God, this was literally a dream come true.

So much so Peyton had to pinch herself mid-kiss just to make sure she wasn't daydreaming. But no, it was real. Liv was making out with her in her office in the middle of the day, even becoming so bold as to squeeze one of Peyton's big boobs, causing Peyton to break the kiss with a sharp gasp. Not put off by this in the slightest Liv lean down and started kissing Peyton's neck, picking her eyelids flutter.

Then they kissed again, making out frantically for what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes, only ending when Peyton forced herself to pull back slightly and gasp, "I'm at work. I can't-"

"I want too! I want to fuck you right here in your office regardless of who might catch us. And you wanted too!" Liv growled, her eyes practically glazing over red as she threatened to go into Full Zombie mode. Then she forced herself to calm down as she sighed, "But you probably shouldn't."

"Right." Peyton gasped, unsure whether she wanted to fight to continue regardless of the consequences or not.

"I know how much this job means to you, and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise it." Liv said softly, soothing Peyton's libido with her words and, thanks to Liv's arms wrapped around her head, with a few gentle strokes to the back of her neck. Then Liv smiled flirtatiously, "Besides, if we're going to do this for real you should really buy me dinner first. Or I should buy you dinner. I'm not sure how this works."

"Me neither." Peyton admitted softly, "But considering your... dietary requirements maybe we should eat in."

"Oh, good call." Liv said, mentally slapping herself for not thinking it herself. Recovering she smiled flirtatiously again and offered, "So, maybe come to mine around seven-ish? I'll cook."

"Sounds good." Peyton smiled, welcoming Liv's face with her own in a brief kiss, before frowning, "Just don't mix up our food."

"I won't." Liv giggled, shoving Peyton gently before grinning wickedly, "But if I did, we'd realise pretty quickly."

"Thanks for that image." Peyton pouted, and then when Liv giggled again she huffed, "I take it back, I hate you."

"No you don't." Liv replied in a singsong voice, "You love me."

Suddenly things became very serious and the two girls just stared at each other for a long time before Peyton whispered, "Yeah, I do."

Which could have been disastrous, making things more serious now than they had to be, but luckily Liv took it well and simply kissed her again, taking Peyton's breath away. Then after a few long seconds of gentle kissing Liv pulled back slightly and said, "I really have to go, before one of us does something we might regret."

"Yeah, okay." Peyton replied glumly, receiving a cheer up kiss for her trouble, "Bye."

"Bye." Liv said, giving Peyton another kiss, "See you tonight?"

Peyton smiled, "If you ever get off of me."

"Yeah, you are really comfy. But..." Liv trailed off, pressing her lips firmly against Peyton's for a few long seconds as she got up and then broke it but didn't pull away, "I'm seriously going now."

"Okay." Peyton said softly, their foreheads almost pressing together as Liv pulled her lips away and slowly as possible before finally straightening up and heading for the door, "Bye."

"Bye." Liv turned back and smiled before reluctantly leaving Peyton to her work.

*

Liv had eaten the brains of more than one teenage girl at this point, which was a rather sad fact, but it made her feel better about her actions for the rest of the day and particularly leading up to seven o'clock. Well, it would help if she was currently on teenage girl brain, or maybe teenage boy brain given some of her thoughts, but she could tell herself there was some lingering after-effects or something.

That was why she spent so much time picking out what she was going to wear, checking herself in the mirror and changing her mind about what she was wearing. And of course thinking of Peyton all day like, well, a lovesick teenager.

It was crazy. Well, everything about this situation was crazy, but specifically she had known Peyton her entire life, and really shouldn't be this nervous. Only, Peyton had been hiding part of herself, so did she really know her at all? And what if there were both messing up their relationship forever by trying to take it to another level.

More importantly, what if Liv said or did something to mess it up? What if that thing she did was to turn Peyton into a zombie? What if she ruined her friends life just because she couldn't get this curiosity out of her head? Perhaps most importantly of all, what if Peyton ended up hating her for this?

That would be bad enough, but there were another set of thoughts echoing inside of Liv's mind which were a whole less wholesome than even what she was like on teenage girl brain. She had been going through a dry spell lately, ever since watching her last boyfriend die in front of her, and to go from 0 to 60 pretty much guaranteed that she would be thinking about sex no matter what, which was almost comforting.

Because the current brain she was on was providing her with some very, very naughty thoughts, and considering this was their first official date Liv had to keep herself in check and not to push things too far. Then again Peyton had brought up the idea of Liv spanking her, which was suddenly very, very appealing.

All those thoughts echoed in her head throughout the day, but didn't stop Liv from getting ready like she planned, and answering the door with a smile promptly at seven and greeted her friend with, "Hey."

"Hey." Peyton smiled, one hand behind her back for some reason.

There was then an awkward pause, then Peyton looked at her expectantly and Liv quickly moved out the way, "Oh, right. Please, come in."

"Thanks." Peyton said, walking through the door, and turning so Liv wouldn't see what was behind her back. Then because she couldn't resist added, "It's okay, it's just me. I'm not a vampire, you don't have to say the words."

"Well, if you were a vampire you'd still be you." Liv said without thinking.

Quickly turning around Peyton protested, "I didn't mean to imply-"

"It's fine." Liv waved her off, quickly shutting and locking the door behind them, "This is going to take some getting used too."

"I hope so." Peyton said softly, earning her a little smile from the other girl.

"So, what ya got there?" Liv asked, indicating to Peyton's arm.

"Oh, it's, it's nothing. I... I..." Peyton stammered before reluctantly revealing the flower she had been hiding, and then after a brief pause grumbled, "It's stupid-"

"No! No, it sweet." Liv insisted firmly, moving forward into Peyton's personal space to grab the flower. She then briefly paused as she looked at her friend, then leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to her cheek, and then pulled back, "I'm just going to put this in some water, okay?"

"Okay." Peyton murmured, eyes watching Liv closely as she darted into the kitchen.

Quickly finding a little pot Liv put the flower in the middle of the table, before dishing up there very separate meals as they exchanged awkward small talk. The awkwardness wasn't surprising, given what a big step they were taking in their relationship, and again Liv's brain was going haywire, partly because of the brain she had eaten, and was eating now.

Which was good, but it was making her hypersensitive of certain things, and really, really made her want to fuck Peyton again. In fact Liv was in the process of trying to find a good way to say that, when Peyton pretty much said the last thing she wanted to hear right now. And she did a poor job of hiding it.

"Maybe we should take it slow." Peyton suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Liv replied softly.

"You and me. Whatever this is. Maybe we should take it slow." Peyton clarified, and then when seeing the disappointed look on Liv's face argued, "I don't want too. God I don't want too. But we kind of just jumped into sex, you know? I've done that before, and it's not exactly the foundation for a long-lasting relationship. And I want this to, you know, last."

"Me too." Liv admitted softly.

"Right, so we're taking sex off the table for now." Peyton said with all the enthusiasm of a condemned woman.

"Yay." Liv mumbled in reply.

There was then a long pause and then Peyton asked, "So tell me about the brain you're eating?"

"Peyton!" Liv exclaimed.

"What? It's part of your life, and we should be able to talk about it." Peyton argued.

Liv considered this briefly, then said, "It's probably best you don't think about it."

"If it's a burden, I want to share it." Peyton pushed.

There was another pause, then Liv asked sceptically, and a little angrily, "You really want to know?"

"Yes." Peyton said.

"Fine." Liv huffed, "It's a 34-year-old business woman living the American dream, with a husband and two kids, and now she's dead and I'm eating her brain!"

There was a pause and then Peyton apologised, "Liv, I'm sorry. I-"

"It's fine." Liv lied, "It's just a little weird."

Peyton nodded, then asked, "Do you want to change the subject?"

"No, it's okay." Liv said softly.

"Are you sure?" Peyton asked, then when Liv nodded followed up with, "So, what did she do for a living?"

Liv gave a little shrug, then when Peyton was taking a sip of her wine answered, "She was a dominatrix."

Narrowly avoiding a cartoonish spit take Peyton choked on her wine, put the glass down and asked, "Really?"

"Really." Liv asked with a grinned, before asking with false innocents, "Does that bother you?"

"N, no." Peyton blushed, before insisting, "No! It's just... I... I, erm, had any interesting visions yet?"

"A few." Liv admitted, leaning back in her chair and taking a long sip of wine while staring intently at Peyton before continuing, "Mostly not relevant to the case. What's really interesting though, is her observational skills."

"Oh?" Peyton mumbled with a little blush, feeling worried where this was going.

"Take what you're wearing for example." Liv said, taking another sip, "Whereas I went for a dress, you chose pants and a business suit. It's cute, and just about passable, but it looks more like you're going to an interview, instead of a date."

"I just-" Peyton began.

"You what? Thought you downplay the fact you're a girl? Like I could ever forget?" Liv questioned, letting out a small laugh while twirling her glass around, "Just look at you Peyton. You've got the body of a goddess, and you're second-guessing whether I could find that appealing just because I'm new to this. Honestly, I'm not sure whether to be offended, or flattered."

There was a pause, then Peyton sighed, "I just... I-"

"It's okay, I get it. You're heart was in the right place." Liv reassured, "But still, maybe I should spank you for it."

There was a little pause, and then Peyton laughed softly and nervously. Then when Liv kept staring at her intently she asked, "Really?"

"Well, you were the one who bought it up, remember?" Liv pointed out, "And you might be surprised just how many of my current brain's clients were lawyers. Or people in similar high-paying jobs. Which I know, is a stereotype, but it's a stereotype for a reason. With that kind of job there's always a lot of stress, hard work, a need for control. So letting go can be incredibly relaxing. Is that what you want Peyton? To relax?"

Peyton gulped, then after the longest pause yet she asked, "So she was a hooker?"

Liv frowned, "What?"

"Your current brain? Was she a whore?" Peyton asked nervously, before becoming more firm, "Because I know some people like to think it doesn't count if there's no penetration, but legally speaking, if her clients paid for her time, she was still their whore."

There was another pause, then Liv took a long sip of her wine, and then slowly got up and walked round the table until she was standing in front of Peyton, "Did you say that to piss me off?"

"Maybe." Peyton admitted.

"Because you want to be spanked?" Liv said more than asked, then when Peyton opened her mouth she quickly added, "Yes, or no."

Peyton stared at her friend for a long moment, and then admitted softly, "Yes."

Another pause and then Liv ordered, "Get on your knees."

Peyton scrambled to obey, kneeling down in front of Liv and then looking up at her expectantly. For a few long seconds Liv just stared at her, then she took a few paces backwards before going back to staring at Peyton. After maybe about a full minute of debating it Peyton shuffled forwards until she was in front of Liv, breathing a soft sigh of relief when her friend offered up no form of protest. There was another long pause, and then Liv slowly started circling Peyton, obviously building up the tension and anticipation. And God, was it working, Peyton struggling to think of another time she had been so excited and nervous at the same time. She was also struggling not to say something like she assumed Liv wanted.

"You look good on your knees." Liv said almost casually as she came to stop in front of Peyton, "You know that, right? Mmmmm, especially in that prim and proper little suit of yours. Tell me Peyton, do you wear this in court?"

"Sometimes." Peyton admitted.

"Huh, how many times do you think all those men in that courtroom have imagine seeing you just like this?" Liv asked teasingly, reaching out to play with the other girl's hair, "Prim and proper little Peyton Charles, on her knees before them in her finest business suit, ready to suck some cock? Huh? Tell me!"

"I don't know." Peyton blushed slightly, before admitting with a little smile, "Probably a lot."

Liv smirked, "I bet you like that, don't you? All those men dreaming about having you like that, when they know they never will. Not that I could blame them. You look really good with a cock in your mouth Peyton. Mmmmm, I remember. I remember how you looked when you were sucking my cock. Sucking your own cum off my cock like a little slut! Mmmmm, it's making me want to go get my cock so you can suck it for me. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you Peyton? For me to go and get my nice big cock so you can suck it? Get it nice and ready for your cunt? And then suck it again? Huh? Is that what you want?"

"Yes." Peyton whimpered, "I'd love to suck your cock!"

"Me too. But do you know what else I'd love?" Liv asked, stepping forward so that her crotch was almost directly in Peyton's face, "I'd like your mouth somewhere else. Would you like that too?"

"Yes." Peyton said softly, "But-"

"We can't. I know." Liv said softly, moving back and then leaning down to stroke Peyton's face, "I wish we could, but it's too big a risk. So I was thinking, instead of taking things slow, how about we do the exact opposite of that and try some BDSM fun on our first date?"

"Sounds like a really bad idea." Peyton grinned, "I'm in."

"Good." Liv smiled, leaning in to press a quick kiss to Peyton's lips before straightening up again and firmly ordering, "Then bend over. I want to give you that spanking you wanted so bad. Oh, for the rest of the night you should probably call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress." Peyton said, standing up and then starting to bend over the table, before pausing and turning back to her friend, "Actually, speaking of bad ideas... I have a really, really bad idea."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Best Friend Brain Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds