• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 03

Best Friends Ch. 03

12

Keith stared at the blond head bobbing up and down on his dick. The girl was pretty and obviously available, but though her skilled mouth felt incredible sliding back and forth on his cock, she wasn't the one that was on his mind at the moment. He felt his dick twitch and was about to warn the girl that he was about to cum, when he thought better of it. He wanted to see what she would do.

His mind went back to what he'd heard his friend, Jason talking about at the food court. Initially he hadn't been interested in hearing what Jason had to say, he was going on about some club that had just opened up that he and some of the other guys had gone to. But when he heard Jaelyn's name mentioned, his ears perked up.

"Man, that Jaelyn was looking fine as hell in that tight pink dress. Plus she was grinding up on dude like it wasn't nothing ... like she wanted him to slip her the jock right then and there. Thought you was s'posed to been getting in that on that same night KB!" Jason cackled. Keith saw red, but he had to save face. He was too prideful to ask who it was she'd been dancing with, but he would sure as hell find out.

"I got mixed up with some cutie at the club. What can I say, I'm a ladies man! I enjoyed myself nonetheless," he said as if he had done anything other than look stupid and go home after Jaelyn clocked on his ass. The funny thing was you couldn't even call it "clocking" because she was cool, calm and collect when she told him that it was over and then laughed in his face when he foolishly asked if he could still hit it.

"Nah man, I saw that chick you was playing with before we left BACE and went to that new joint. I can't believe you passed Jaelyn up for that! Man what was you thinking? If I was in your position I would have been on my best behavior to get in that pussy, hell I would have put on my priest's suit and put a halo on too! My dick would have stayed in my pants until she was ready!" Jason was laughing his ass off now and shaking his head back and forth like he just couldn't believe it. Jason talked too damned much!

"Shut the fuck up, if you were in anybody's position besides your own, you'd be a lucky man, with your snaggled tooth," Keith countered.

"Man, fuck you. Don't take it out on me 'cause your dumb ass lost out!" Jason threw right back at him.

Keith couldn't say anything at all because he had seen how fine Jaelyn looked that night she ran up on him. He had been sure that he was going to get lucky with her that night too. She'd been serious when she said she'd be ready on their three month anniversary but then he had to go and fuck it up.

Keith busted his nut in the girl's mouth -- the very same girl that Jae had caught him with at the club Saturday night, and he was finally cashing in on her promises. He wasn't surprised when she slurped, and swallowed his cum like it was candy, but he was very, very pleased. That performance definitely deserved a reward. He couldn't remember the girl's name, Stacy...Sandy, something that started with an 'S', so he just grabbed her chin and told her to bend over and put her hands on the bed while he got it up again. She promptly obeyed and he stared at her firm ass prior to slipping his fingers inside her sopping pussy. She was hot and ready for him. At least somebody was, he thought, thinking of his final episode with Jaelyn. He had never been so embarrassed in his life. Although she'd agreed to date him, she just didn't seem the least bit interested in having sex with him, and for the life of him he couldn't figure out why. He had girls throwing themselves at him constantly, as was currently being demonstrated by "Stacy's" tight peach ass rolling in the air. But Jaelyn didn't seem phased by him at all and that pissed him off and sparked his curiosity at the same time. Keith just didn't feel right thinking about one bitch at the same time he was fucking another one though, so he decided to give his full attention to the one that was displayed before him.

"So you wanna be my nasty slut tonight?" he asked slipping his fingers in and out of her pussy in a quick, repetitive motion.

"Yeah," she hissed, almost inaudibly, her head pressed into the foot of his bed.

"You want this dick inside your pussy?" he inquired.

"Mmm hmmm, yeah give it to me!" she mumbled into the comforter, rolling her ass up in the air. So he gave it to her. He slammed into her pussy with a force that shocked even him self. He reached around her and fondled her tits, squeezing them while alternately thrusting into her pussy. He had to admit that the way she was screaming and moaning and gripping his comforter turned him on. He liked that she was loving this as much as he was.

"You like that don't you, you dirty slut?" her small tits were bouncing and jiggling in his hands. She nodded her head and he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to look at him.

"What?" He asked. Her eyes were foggy as she stared up at him and he realized that they were a nice shade of green.

"Yeah I like it," she said her throat sounding constricted. He let her hair go and pounded into her again. He gave her a few more good thrusts before he pulled out and squirted his hot cum on her back. He knew she hadn't gotten off yet, but whose fault was that? He went to the bathroom, retrieved some toilet paper, balled it up and threw it over to her.

"Thanks Stacy," he sneered.

"It's Cindy!" the girl screeched, highly pissed. He chuckled, boy had he been wrong.

"Well thanks 'Cindy'. Clean your self up and get the hell out," he said in a pleasant tone. He felt slightly guilty about taking his frustrations out on the cute blonde, but then he shrugged it off. Any girl that would give it up without knowing shit about him wasn't worth his time.

~

Jaelyn huffed. Studying for this test was kicking her behind. All the chemical symbols and formulas swirled before her eyes and she knew she had to take a break. She stood up and stretched, slipping her feet into some fuzzy pink slippers that she was sure looked odd with her black sweats and green cami. Adrianna and Kim had left about thirty minutes ago to go shopping after teasing her about staying in all day to study and at this moment she wished she'd just listened to them and gone shopping instead.

She was starving! She decided to go downstairs and rummage around in the kitchen to see what she could find. She opened the door and almost screamed when she saw a figure leaning against the doorway. It was Bryan, looking as if were about to knock. He only seemed a little surprised, while she on the other hand had been scared to death and it probably showed on her face. It did, she decided when he busted out laughing. She playfully punched his shoulder and pulled him into the room.

"How did you get up here?" she said, wondering how he'd gotten past Melissa the Lioness. That woman never broke the rules and if she didn't know any better it was her shift.

"Well, I used my charm of course. I told her I was your tutor. I mean, she didn't believe me or anything but lately my smile has been getting me places," He shrugged, honestly confused but not seeming to mind a bit. She giggled, she could think of another place his smile had gotten him. "Where were you headed?" he asked, curious.

"To the kitchen, I'm starving," she said and then suddenly became aware of her appearance. She had a dingy bandanna wrapped around her hair, no bra, and hadn't bothered to wash her face or brush her teeth when she woke up this morning, not to mention the rest of her attire.

"Good 'cause the pizza's on the way," he was saying, not seeming to notice how horrible she looked. She was grateful for that and for the fact that he'd ordered pizza, her stomach grumbled at the thought.

"Be right back," she said and ran into the bathroom. She swiftly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She thought about taking off the bandanna but decided against it. It didn't look that bad and it might take a while to tame the mess underneath.

When she came out of the bathroom Bryan was sitting at her desk staring at her chemistry book. He looked so...big sitting there his legs splayed to the side, no doubt because putting them under the desk was uncomfortable. Very sexy, very sexy indeed she thought as she hopped on her bed and stared at him.

"Feel better?" he asked, not looking up from her chemistry book.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"So why are the steroids that athletes and body builders use, referred to as anabolic?" he asked seriously. Huh? That was completely random.

"What?" she started and then it dawned on her, "Oh, Bryan I'm an English major, I don't even know why I have to take this class in the first place," she complained.

"Because it's required; you won't graduate unless you do so answer the question," he said. She huffed.

"I don't know," she conceded.

"It's 'cause they regulate processes that build new bio-molecules from smaller ones. Come on Jae, you're not even trying. Your test is this Friday. It's Wednesday," he stated.

Jaelyn frowned and crossed her arms pushing her breasts up in the process, not caring if she was acting like a little kid.

"I know what day it is Bryan," she replied smartly. Bryan looked up at her.

"Oh I see, my baby's tired and frustrated," Bryan murmured getting up from the chair and stepping towards her. Her body warmed at him calling her baby and she couldn't help but smile.

"Oh so I'm your baby now huh?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Yep. Lay down on your stomach, baby," he said. She hesitated, he sure did like to order people around, but the look in his eyes said that he hadn't asked her to, he'd told her to so she laid on her stomach, placing her head on her pillow. She didn't remember him being so bossy -- oh wait, maybe she did. Her stomach fluttered when he climbed onto the twin bed and straddled her. When his hands began massaging her shoulders, neck and back she melted. It felt amazing. When the muscles in those areas had loosened considerably, he moved to her lower back and then to her butt which he kneaded and squeezed. She felt him harden against her.

"Is that a highlighter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she teased, her voice muffled into the pillow. He stopped.

"A highlighter!" he exclaimed shocked and playfully offended, "I'll show you a highlighter," he said and began tickling her relentlessly. Jaelyn screamed and laughed until she couldn't breathe.

"Okay-okay-okay, I admit you're way bigger than any old highlighter," she said and he slowed down. She rolled over beneath him, and pretended like she was considering something, "maybe one of the jumbo highlighters," she said and burst out laughing as he renewed his tickling assault, she thought she was going to piss herself.

"Alright, alright, I give in! The jumbos don't have anything on you, Bryan," she said before slipping her hand down his tight stomach and placing it on his cock. Mmm he felt good in her hand. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her again. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Bryan got up and smoothly slid back into the chair, facing the desk. Jaelyn walked to the door and opened it, realizing her nipples were hard but unable to do anything about it.

"Hey Melissa," she said greeting the RA. Melissa poked her head through the doorway and peered at the room through her glasses. Seeing that Bryan was at the desk in front of a chemistry book, she looked pleasantly surprised. "There's a pizza man down here," she said smiling, proud that these two were on their best behavior. She was happy she'd given the handsome stud a chance, and she'd remember his honorable ways the next time he showed up.

"Thanks Melissa, I appreciate it," Jaelyn said quickly, not wanting to stir up a conversation for fear that Melissa might realize that things weren't as innocent as they appeared. She shut the door. "I'll go," Bryan offered, glancing pointedly at her chest.

"Thanks," she said and watched him leave. She wondered if she should take advantage of her short time alone and put a bra on, but it wasn't like he hadn't seen her body before. If the day went like she wanted it to, she figured, she wouldn't need it for a while anyway.

When Bryan came back inside and the aroma hit the air, Jaelyn's stomach cussed her out, loudly and rudely. Evidently this was hilarious to Bryan because she heard him chuckle.

"Here it comes, Jae," he said soothingly, holding a large pizza in one hand and a two-liter of soda in the other. She pulled two paper plates, two plastic cups and some napkins from the closet where they kept snacks and necessities and plopped back down on her bed. When he flipped open the pizza box, she smiled, there was sausage and extra cheese on one side and pineapples and banana peppers on the other. The latter side was hers and she was pleased that he knew her favorites. She passed him his plate and cup and some napkins then they dug in like there was no tomorrow.

For a few seconds chewing was all that was heard, and then she heard:

"Mmmm..." she looked up and Bryan who was staring at her with wide eyes, nodding his head up and down, and licking his greasy lips around and around in circles. The sight itself would have doubled her over if he hadn't continued "Mmmmm....damn...yeah girl, eat that pizza," he started rolling his midsection around in the chair, his eyes still wide open staring at her. Tears came to Jae's eyes and she thought she was going to choke on her pizza but he kept going, "Uh huh, lick them lips girl, uh huh. You like that pizza don't you girl? Yeah, you -- are -- welcome!" Oh goodness, he reminded her so much of a character on Mad TV that she lost it! She screamed put her plate on the bed beside her and doubled over with laughter. "Bryan you are so silly! That's one of the reasons I l...like you so much," she said. She'd been about to tell him that she loved him but she didn't think he was ready for that. Bryan wiped his mouth off with a napkin and laughed.

"Aww, come on Jae, when we were best friends we told each other 'I love you' all the time. You can still tell me you love me without admitting that you're in love with me, even though I know you are," he winked and rubbed on his nipple through his white t-shirt. It would have been funny if he'd left a pizza stain in that exact spot, but Brandon was forever immaculate.

"Would you stop reading my freaking mind? It's creeping me out!" she said giggling, "and don't say 'when we were best friends', we're still best friends, Bryan, you're my favorite-ist, our relationship has just changed," she muttered.

"Okay, before our relationship changed we told each other 'I love you', is that better?" he asked.

"Alright, Bryan you are hilarious and that's one of the reasons I love you," she consented. There was silence. She looked up at him. He looked utterly shocked.

"You...you love me! Oh Jae! Oh my goodness! I love you too Jae!!!" he gasped dramatically, fanning his face before reaching over and pulling her to him and giving her several hard pecks to her face and neck and then grabbing her arm and kissing up and down it like the dude on the Adam's Family. She couldn't hold it anymore, she was laughing so hard she had to tell him to stop so that she could pee.

"You are so crazy!" Bryan heard her yell from the bathroom door. He smiled.

~

In his mind, Keith repeated the words he'd overheard twenty minutes ago. He'd been at the gym and overheard some guys talking. He recognized one of them, a guy whose name he couldn't recall who hung with Jason a lot. It didn't take long for him to figure out that they were talking about Jaelyn and "that Bryan dude that was supposed to be her best friend or some shit".

Jaelyn sure knew how to make an impression. It seemed like the whole fucking campus was talking about her little night on the town, and now that he knew just who'd she'd been with that night, he was starting to understand why. Around here, a Black girl grinding on a White guy in the middle of the club drew attention, though evidently in this day and age that attention wasn't all bad. He knew from a guy's perspective it was great to see that a chick was open to interracial relationships, but in his eyes, picturing Jaelyn with that fucker made him sick. Especially when he knew she should have been home boo-hooing over him.

~

"You remember when I begged you to go on that double date with me when Kim was still living with her parents and wasn't allowed to go out alone, so she dragged me into the picture?" Jaelyn asked, seeking relief from the one hour study session that Bryan had just put her through. When he'd first walked through the door she would have put money down and said that they would have jumped each others' bones way before now. Yet Bryan seemed determined to be the good boyfriend and not distract her from her studies. She wanted to scream. Sitting there so close to him for an hour without having any sexual contact, only chaste little kisses to the nose, cheek and forehead -- usually when she got an answer right, was driving her crazy. She got up and sat in his lap.

"Yeah, I remember. I recall that her parents' strict rules didn't keep Kim from giving her date head that night in the back of my car," Bryan said.

"You liked it you little freak," Jaelyn had found it quite funny, and disturbing when on their way to drop Kim off at home after the date, Kim had told them not to look back there until they got to their destination. The moans coming from the back somehow failed to preserve their modesty, though.

"I'd rather have had it been us," he stated baldly, showing her just how happy he was that she was sitting on his lap.

"You weren't thinking like that!" Jaelyn argued.

"You're right, I was thinking 'if that motherfucker cums on this interior, all three of them are cleaning that shit up!'" Bryan laughed.

"Now that I believe," Jaelyn said before kissing him.

"Yeah I think we've had enough chemistry for the day, you'll do great. Now we can study our own personal chemistry," he said with a wink when they broke the kiss.

"That was so cheesy Bryan!" she teased.

"You liked it," he stated. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. She loved the feel of him on top of her; she loved the feeling of his soft lips and wet tongue on her neck, ears and chest even more. Bryan began grinding his hard dick against her pussy and she knew it was time to get their clothes off. She managed to get his shirt off, ball it up and put it under her head so she could get a better view. When he kissed her again they played hide and seek with their tongues before she took his between her teeth and tenderly nibbled and sucked on it. He reciprocated and was tugging her shirt up over her waist when the door opened. Damn!

Kim and Adrianna got an eyeful of Bryan's body before Jaelyn quickly threw his shirt over to him.

"Oh, no wonder she was eager to 'study'." Adrianna said to Kim. Both of them placed their bags on their beds, almost in perfect unison. It was weird watching it, though Jae knew that she'd probably done the same thing when all three of them were together. The three of them probably looked like a walking Girl Scouts advertisement, one White, one Black, and one Asian, all beautiful.

"Yeah I know, right?" This was now Kim's favorite phrase. She did that quite often; heard someone say something catchy and adopted it for a few weeks. Somehow she always seemed to make it sound better than they did though.

"I mean I'd heard from a random stranger that she and Keith had broken it off..." Adrianna started.

"...and I heard that she and Bryan had danced all night at the club on the very same night that she and Keith had broken off..." Kim continued.

"But damn, it's not like I believed any of it since I knew my good friend and roommate would have at least given me a little heads up about some shit like that," Adrianna rolled her icy blue eyes and flipped her blond tresses.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds