Best Friend's MILF

In answer, I removed my hands from her breasts and put them on her hips, driving with madness into her pussy. As I quickly moved up, Rachel quickly moved back down, my balls slapping her ass. I groaned under the exquisite pleasure, smothered in the warmth of her cleavage.

"Yeah," Rachel said as my cock wallowed in tight wetness of her pussy, "you like that baby?" I slapped both hands onto her ass and began to meet each of her bounces before feeling up her boobs. "Shit! Yes, squeeze them Robert! Make them yours!"

Despite her screaming, her voice was overshadowed by the hard slamming of our bodies while I flicked her tits with my tongue. She gasped as I explored her hot depths, loving the sight of her boobs shaking above me. She pressed her sweet lips to mine, our tongues clashing for dominance.

I moaned as she pushed up, bracing herself on her sexy heeled feet and began rapidly driving up and down. I shouted, my head buried deeper in the pillow. I reached up to cup her perfect boobs, overflowing my hands with the fleshy orbs.

I gritted my teeth as she continued to ride harder, the rooms filled with hard-hitting sounds of our bodies colliding. "Oh fuck!!" I groaned as her hips pounded against me. I looked down where I could my cock up to the head for less than second before it disappeared again into her cunt.

With the foreboding clench in my balls, I pushed her back, beginning to fuck with the same power as before. "Yes! Oh fuck! Yes Robert! Give it to me! Give all that fat cock to your slut!!" I was like a beast, fucking her with no holds barred.

I spread her legs and began fucking with every ounce of energy in my body. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I fingered her asshole. "Yes Robert! Yes!" Rachel screamed repeatedly as my hips slammed against hers.

She cried out as I brought my hands down to slap hard onto her boobs. As I braced myself on the bed with one hand, I slapped them around with the other. "Fuck yes!" she pleaded, pound me with that hard cock!"

I pumped into her with animal-like fury, watching her boobs bounce to our fucking. She kissed me seductively as she gave a gentle squeeze to my ass. She spread her legs wider, letting me slip deeper in her amazing cunt. She began squirting everywhere, crying for more.

"Fuck me baby, cum inside of me."

I groaned and she looked at me. She knew I was about to cum. "Give it to me Robert." Most of me wanted nothing else to cum inside her. Yet another part never wanted this to end. "Cum in me Robert. Fill me like a fucking whore!"

I grunted as I filled her pussy with rapid spurts of my seed, turning her pussy into a sticky canal. String after string exploded from my cock, gushing into her pussy like a typhoon. I continued thrusting as hard as I could until I finally exhausted my cum supply and fell to lay beside her.

"That was wonderful," she said, wiping up a glob on her thigh and swallowing it, "do you want to cuddle with me Robert?"

I rolled over to her and we kissed. It was some of the best sex of my life. My cock throbbed and ached, as if wanting more. She reached to stroke it, eventually sucking out more cum. "There is something else I'm sure you want to do Robert..."

Seconds later, I straddled her stomach, my cock between her rapidly moving boobs. "Yes! Fuck these titties Robert! Fuck them good!"

I gripped them together, pinching and pulling at the hard tits. I moaned as she moved the soft orbs faster and faster, drowning my cock in soft canyon. "Come on baby! Paint them in your cum!"

I shouted out as cum sprayed in thick chunks from my shaft. The ropes hit her face, neck and hair. As I finally stopped, my cock hung limp and well taken care of. I lay back in exhaustion with her head on my chest.

"You know Robert," Rachel said as she lovingly stroked my cock again, "last night, I thought it would just be a one time thing between you and me. But after that... damn! I don't know." She kissed me warmly. "In fact, we could do it every week. If you'd like that..."

I kissed her back and felt her boobs. "I can't think of anything I'd love more."

She smiled and kissed me again. "Good." she replied, "we're going to the beach next weekend. I got way inappropriate bikinis. They let my boobs practically hang completely out. And with Oliver being on the beach all day, that will give us to fuck nonstop."

"How about giving me a taste of them now?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"Nice try," she said, "thank you for tonight... and for in the morning."

True enough, we got up extra early as Oliver slept on and fucked one another's brains out in the shower. We then caught another quickie before breakfast. When Oliver went to stay with his dad for a few days, we fucked yet again.

It was the beginning of a great affair.

And it also began the chain of events that would begin many others...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds