Best Girl Friends Ch. 04: Party Games!

Ignoring her friend's desperate moans for satisfaction she lapped and nibbled and sucked at the slippery sex crack, drawing it out as the men looked on and pulled out their solid cocks to masturbate openly as they watched the redhead slurp and suckle at her blonde friend's soaking fanny.

As Carla became more and more desperate for sexual fulfilment she wriggled and squirmed and moaned in ecstasy, loving the sensations which she didn't want to end, yet at the same time desperate for release. Looking at Luis watching wide eyed on the chair opposite them, stimulating his solid male penile shaft, Jack motioned for him to approach the sofa and pushed down his wife's other dress strap to allow the other breast to fall free. Both men simultaneously bent to suck at Carla's breasts while Suzy continued her face-fucking action.

"Oh god yes!" Carla wailed, as she was stimulated by her husband, girl friend and the hot young gardener all at the same time. Two men and a woman stimulating and teasing her. "No more Suzy! Please! I need to cum!" she begged.

Sensing that Carla was nearly there, and aware that Suzy was probably in need of a good hard cock fucking after his punishment this afternoon, Jack said "Luis, I expect Suzy is in need of some reward after all her hard work down there." And as Luis positioned his large purple crown behind her aching swollen cunt Jack in turn straddled his wife and pushed his rigid sheath between her lips, so that he could fuck her wet mouth as he held her head firmly in place, telling her to "Drink my spunk, slutty wife."

He felt her moan in ecstasy, her mouth filled with his massively swollen cock, her damp lapping tongue on his silky smooth shaft, and felt the urge to pump his hot, creamy semen into her pretty little mouth, hitting the back of her sperm-drenched throat while her fucking sexy girl friend made her climax from their girl on girl action, as he did so.

"I'm going to drive this into your fiery hot cunt later," he promised her as he thrust in and out of her mouth, "While your girlfriend sits her hot wet pussy on your face and cums all over you." He looked into her eyes and saw the effect his words were having on her. He knew she loved it when he talked dirty to her like she was a cheap whore.

"Would you like that you dirty bitch?" he continued. "Watching yourself in the mirror while both I and your girlfriend use you like a horny little tart?"

As he continued to ram his long hot sheath into her open mouth, he saw her eyes start to glaze over with lust and ecstasy, and knew that she was close to cuming. He needed Luis to finish off with Suzy now so that they all came together.

"Come on Luis. Fuck her cunt, fuck it so hard she screams," he encouraged the younger lad.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard!" cried Suzanne, rubbing her pussy furiously while she face-fucked her friend. Like a horny bitch, she was desperate for a severe fucking and wanted to feel his rigid dick wham into her over and over.

Rubbing his hardness up and down her sopping gash Luis fulfilled her wish by suddenly ramming his virile young cock into the hot redheaded older woman's sopping wet cunt, grunting as he did so and forcing her face hard against Carla's clit - so much so that Jack felt the vibrations in his cock as she moaned hard with pleasure, her mouth still stuffed full of his massive knob.

The two men continued to pleasure themselves with abandon on the two women, filling mouth and cunny to relieve their swollen cocks, desperate to shoot their spunk into each. Feeling her orgasm was close with each thrust of Luis' gorgeous thick cock, Suzy finally latched onto her friends pulsating swollen clitoris with her eager wet mouth - sucking on it as hard as she could. As the pleasure she craved was finally given to her, Carla cried out and immediately began to stiffen and convulse, as her clit was stimulated at full pressure by her friends strong, ravenous tonguing.

As her husband pumped and ground his cock into her mouth she bucked underneath him, and Jack couldn't hold himself back anymore , withdrawing so that hot steaming jets of sperm shot out across her face and hair as she wailed "Fuck I'm cuming!" and all the pent up sexual tension of the evening was released as a massive orgasm erupted from deep within her pussy and shook her from top to bottom.

"Fuck yes!" Carla cried out as she gasped, panted and writhed as the orgasm went on and on while the steaming hot globules of sperm dripped off her.

Cunt juices spurting into her mouth from her friend's climax, Suzy finally gave in to her own orgasm she had been wanting to have all evening, and rubbing her own solid clitoris hard she cried out "Fuck Yes! Harder Luis!" as he pounded into her with all his rock hard organ, stretching her cunt walls wide as he thrust into her again and again, her juices squelching out of her and running down her thighs onto the floor. She felt his sperm jetting into her spasming cunt as they both cried out in ecstasy, bringing about both of their own shuddering orgasms at the same time.

Sated, they all rolled off each other and lay there panting, before Luis made a move to gather his clothes together and, leaving, said that he had an early start the next morning, but thanks for the fun evening.

Lying next to his wife and stroking her breasts gently, Jack commented "Boy, that was some game of Truth or Dare!"

"Mmmmm.." she sounded a bit spaced "Best yet!"

"Want to fulfil that fantasy tonight?" he asked, kissing her sperm covered mouth, while looking across at naked, sated Suzy who was watching them from where she had collapsed on the rug on the floor.

"Which fantasy is that darling? " she replied woozily.

"Sharing our bed with another woman," he went on. "I vote we should carry this party on in the bedroom. What do you girls think?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds