• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Best Laid Plans Pt. 02

Best Laid Plans Pt. 02

123456

Chapter Seven

As they entered Sandy and Bob's house, all four of them felt a growing sense of sexual tension. Perhaps the tense voices of the two girls, or the slight tremble of their hands, or a faint almost imperceptible sexual perfume wafting from their womanhood caused the change of atmosphere. Even the darting of their eyes could have been a catalyst. After a few minutes no one spoke. Expectation hung in the air like ozone after a lightning storm and it thickened.

Finally Sandy asked Jan in a shaky voice, "Shall I tell them or will you?"

"I'll do it, I suppose, since Stan had the leading role."

"Role in what?" asked Stan.

"The little rape you guys carried out Sunday night. Or has it slipped your mind?"

"It's crossed my mind about ten thousand times."

"Tonight Sandy and I have something planned. If both of you do exactly what we tell you, you will be forgiven and will earn a reprieve. If you don't agree to our demands, you'll think the fires of hell are an igloo's front yard compared to the grief you'll suffer. Do you agree to our terms?"

"Lord, yes," said Bob, "I've been through hell these past few days and don't want it to get worse."

"Stan?"

"Huh? Yeah, well sure. Any hints to what we're letting ourselves in for?"

"We're going to play some little games. One's called Bumps and Grinds. The others come later." Bob and Stan wiggled their eyebrows and grinned knowingly at each other.

"Let's get started," said Stan.

"We'll play on the rug here in the family room," said Sandy, as she took the game box from a cupboard under the bookshelves. The picture on the box showed a pretty blond sitting with her legs tucked beneath her on a black furry rug, arms crossed in front of her large naked breasts, wearing only sheer black bikini panties. A slightly embarrassed come-hither smile donned her face. She sat on a rug in front of an open fire, with a half full glass of red wine on the floor next to the rug. The game board separated her from a handsome man still fully dressed in a suit and tie. A lighted candle burned in a holder in the middle of the board. The man held a pair of large dice in his hand and a mischievous grin showed on his face.

Stan and Bob worked their hands together as if they were trying to make a lather with soap and water. Jan smiled and said, "Don't get too frisky yet. Remember it's by our rules and we need some booze, ice and glasses."

The men choose a 1.75 liter of J&B scotch. The gals opted for a bottle of chilled Chablis. A large bucket of ice cubes, a small pitcher of water, tall glasses for the men and wineglasses for the women were placed strategically beside the board. Both wives hiked up their skirts to panty edge and sat across from each other. The men sat between them and mixed their drinks. Rather than using a candle for light as the game suggested, they kept two small table lamps lit to see the board and read the penalty cards.

"Pick out your plastic player marker. Green, red, yellow or orange," said Sandy. Bob chose red and that color started the game. He rolled an eight and landed on a space that said "sip card". He picked a card from the top of that stack and it required him to go forward five squares and take five sips of his scotch, which he did. Jan rolled next and landed on a strip square. Her card said player of your choice must strip one article of clothing. She nodded to Bob. Gone was his coat. Stan's roll produced a card requiring all to strip one article. The girls folded their jackets neatly behind them and pushed out their boobs for the men to admire. Along the way, Sandy drew a card which said do a no-no. She leaned across the board and kissed Jan full on the lips and gave Jan's left nipple a small tweak. The men squinted their eyes and exchanged looks of total confusion.

Between the sipping and stripping Sandy drew a card telling her to remove an article of clothing from any player without using her hands. She gazed slowly at each player before choosing Stan's pants. He stood up and Sandy walked around to him and got on her knees. She mouthed around his belly button and bit the cloth over the area where his cock had now grown. Stan cheated by helping to unhook the catch at the top of his fly, but Sandy got the zipper down by grabbing one side of his pants between her teeth and pulling hard. Gravity did the rest and Stan's pants slid down to bunch around his feet. His cockhead poked out the fly of his boxers. Sandy's lips were but a few inches away and she opened her mouth and laved him with her tongue for a few seconds before giving his glans a little love bite. "Don't stop," said Stan. Sandy looked at Jan. Jan shook her head, so Sandy returned to her place at the board.

Sandy sneaked a peek at Bob. His eyes were bleary and he had a shit-eating grin on his face. Sandy smiled at winked at Jan. The Scotch bottle showed its wounds. Bled half dry and losing more of itself with each round. The wine bottle looked sad with so little of its essence left. Jan drew a penalty card saying she must tell a joke. "Did everyone hear that Clinton has decided to use his marijuana defense concerning Monica?" All shook their heads. "He's saying she did put it in her mouth, but didn't swallow, so it doesn't count."

"I'd buy that defense," said Stan, with a tipsy leer.

"You would! So what if I don't like to swallow?" retorted Jan.

"You ought to try it," said Sandy, with a giggle. "It can be finger-licking good."

"Gross," said Jan. Within the half-hour Jan wore only her perfume, Sandy had only panties, see-through things that they were. Bob had a smile on his face and Stan still wore one sock. At her next turn, Jan drew a card telling her to sit on someone's lap for one round. She chose Bob and teased him terribly by wrapping a hand around his cock and then jerking her hand away. After two or three times of that he begged her to jerk it up and down a few times before taking her hand away. No luck.

The four of them had gotten awfully loose. And when Jan announced it was the final round, Sandy drew a card asking her to guess the measurements of any player. With her index and middle fingers of each hand, she wrapped the four fingers around the base of Stan's penis and then took the bottom two fingers and shifted them above the other two. Continuing this, her fingers climbed up his pole like sand lot baseball players use a bat to determine who's first up. "He's exactly five double fingers long," announce d Sandy. Jan arched an eyebrow. Sandy added, "So I cheated a smidgen and gave him extra credit for thickness."

When Jan announced that the game was finished, Bob inserted his hand between her partially opened thighs and began to tickle her pubic hairs. Stan brought Sandy's hand to his cock. Jan lifted Bob's hand away and stood up. Sandy also stood. The forlorn dopey looks on the half-drunk men, almost made Jan relent, but too much time and planning had gone into the next phase.

Stan started to get up, but Jan placed a restraining hand on his shoulder and said, "Keep your seats, boys, the games aren't over. That was just a warm up. Remember how we make the rules?"

"I'm more than warmed-up," slurred Bob, "Send me in coach, I'm ready to score."

"There'll be plenty of time for that," said Sandy. The guys nodded their heads in anticipation.

Jan continued, "Sunday night, you two doped and boozed us up to where we didn't know what was done to us or by whom. Tonight the roles are going to be reversed. Get the props, Sandy."

Sandy returned from the hall closet with a box. Jan reached in and lifted out the two silk scarves and a small box. "These are to blindfold you and these ear plugs will muffle our voices so you won't know what comments we are making."

"Or moans and screams and such," chimed in Sandy. "And these cute little hankies will serve as gags."

Jan showed them the shower caps. "We're wearing these so our hair won't give us away. You fellows are going to be almost as much in the dark as we were on Sunday."

"Not fair. It's blatant cruelty. I'm surprised you haven't included whips and handcuffs," said Stan. Sandy and Jan exchanged glances and their eyes lit up. Bob pointed his finger at Stan and shook his head, as if to say you dum-dum.

"Two more rules," said Sandy, "your hands and feet will be tied to the bedposts. And if it's okay with Jan, I say we can remove the gags for awhile in case we want some tongue action."

"Of course," replied Jan, "why didn't I think of that?"

Sandy brought rope from a kitchen drawer and the girls led the guys upstairs to a guest bedroom with twin beds. After the men were tied and blindfolded, Stan said, "I hope the house doesn't catch on fire with us trussed up like this."

"It may get hot as fire in a few minutes and you'll get brownie points if our pussies smoke, but we won't let you burn down until all our are fires out. That's a promise." Once ears and mouths were plugged, the gals douched in the bathroom and applied the Opium perfume as starters. They decided against using the shower caps, since tied hands couldn't identify their hair "Should we start with our own husbands or swap?" asked Sandy.

"Swap!"

Sandy straddled Stan's right leg and moved the tips of her breasts up and down Stan's hairy chest. "Oooh," she moaned, before leaning down to kiss and love-bite his nipples. She licked and flicked her tongue beneath his chin. His head began to slowly move from side to side and Sandy felt his cock twitch against her stomach. Stan breathed heavily through his nose as Sandy butterfly kissed his lips, which were puffed up and ovaled by the white handkerchief. She grabbed a fold with her teeth and yanked out the gag. Stan took two huge breaths, and before he could speak, Sandy covered his mouth with her own. Tongues entwined and Sandy began undulating her hips against Stan's leg. Stan shoved and pushed his leg against her pussy trying to coax it over to his cock. Sandy stayed put and sucked Stan's lower lip into her mouth to wiggle her tongue back and forth across it.

When Sandy broke the kiss, she balled up the hankie and waited for Stan to open his mouth to say something. She stuffed his mouth full at the first opportunity, and listened to his, "Mmmph-mmmph-mmmph," before trailing her tongue down to his belly button. She fucked it with her tongue. He squirmed and made more muffled noises. Ticklish or a turn on?

Sandy continued south and blew hot breath on the head of his dick. She felt the moisture from her vagina streak across Stan's leg as she shifted position. She gently cupped his testicles and carefully sucked on each of his balls trying to get them in her mouth, but they had lifted so high in his scrotal sack that she couldn't quite manage it. The dim light sneaking in from the hall reflected drops of pre-come just inches away. She lifted and with the quick flick of a snake or a frog, tongued it away. "M-m-m-m. M-m-m-m." came from Stan. After a short swallow, Sandy took the head of his cock between her lips and let her head go down inch by agonizing inch until it touched the base of her throat. She wished Stan would quit wiggling. She sucked hard on his cock as she lifted her head back and it caused a popping sound on breaking free.

Stan kicked his feet up and down as far as the short slack of the ropes allowed. She enjoyed this bondage bit. She knew she drove him nuts but concern that he might come too soon kept her from sucking him any more. Now she would get her jollies. But she heard a loud moan and a scream of ecstasy from the adjacent bed.

Across the way, Jan had taken the more direct approach. For starters, she placed her knees in Bob's armpits, yanked out the gag and shoved her pussy against his open mouth. Like an obedient puppy dog he lapped contentedly, making long smooth strokes with his tongue. After a dozen or so of those, Jan grabbed his hair and held his head in place when his tongue found her clit.

Bob must have known the train had stopped at the station, because he curled his tongue around and around with a nip here and a nip there and finally a tiny bite on the small protrusion he had captured. Jan's eyebrows almost hit her hairline. The muscles of her vaginal walls spasmed and relaxed then contracted and fibrillated in wave upon wave. The orgasm blindsided her. Normally she felt it build. Normally she never completely lost control. Normally she might moan some and squeal a few times. This wasn't the time for normal. She screamed like a diving Stuka bomber at the highest speed of its dive. She released the dam of her juices much as bombs streak to their target. She exploded like a 1000 tons of TNT.

Even with earplugs, Stan lifted his head and searched with blind eyes as the sound waves broke through the barrier of his earplugs. Poor Bob twisted his head about too. More from the fear of drowning than the shrillness he thought came from a far away steam locomotive's whistle.

Jan collapsed backwards into the space between Bob's legs and lost consciousness for a moment. Sandy came to her and lifted her head. "You okay, Jan?" she whispered.

"Holy shit, blessed mother of good, I just flew over the cuckoo's nest," croaked Jan, as she struggled to control her panting. "Died and gone to the devil's den. Great place! Whew. Bob took me on quite a ride. I still feel roller coasters traveling up and down inside my pussy or it could be bumper cars having fender benders."

"I'm jealous. I get off with Bob big time, but I've never suffered the 'little death' before."

"Little death?"

"You know, passing out for a moment."

"I didn't know, but I'm ready to have another shot at it, if I stop short of needing an undertaker."

"Or blindness."

"What? Is it bad for your eyes?"

"No. Remember the guys' jerk-off-joke about just doing it till they need glasses?'

"Oh, Yeah. How's it going with you and Stan."

"Beautifully, until you blew the roof off the house. I'll have to check our homeowner's policy to see if it covers orgasms. If you do it again, you'll be famous. I can see the disclaimers now. Orgasm coverage included unless caused by Hurricane Jan."

"I wish I smoked. It'd be a great time for a cigarette break."

"Speak for yourself. My nipples are still hard. Speaking of hard, there are a couple of tent poles hanging around looking for a circus. Not hanging actually."

Jan glanced at the two stiff cocks. "My clit's so sore, so delectably sore, I'm not sure it will take more attention."

Sandy said, "You can't leave Bob up in the air like that. Literally! You better warn your tonsils that a truck's headed their way. A dump truck, if you'll ever learn to swallow."

"You don't mind slurping it down?"

"Nah, it's nutritious. A protein supplement. Non-fattening unless you're trying to get pregnant. But enough of this, I'm late for a date with a friendly little fellow who's not little at all."

Sandy crossed back over to Stan. Someone may have died, she thought, his flag's at half-mast. Again she took him in her mouth, and waved her magic wand that doubled as a tongue. When Stan's soldier stood at attention once more. She saluted it by rubbing one of her nipples up and down its length, and crawled higher on top of him than before. She slipped out the gag and put a breast to his lips. He kissed around her nipple and licked across it. Slowly he began to suck. Sandy began to squirm. She broke contact and positioned herself between his spread legs so his prong could nestle in her pubic hair for a moment before she moved back up to offer her other breast to his mouth. It felt s-o-o-o wonderful to have a strange man work on her nipples and she tried to push more of her breast into his mouth.

It was probably wicked to be doing this with another man. Did it add more to her enjoyment? She thought it did. Her pussy was wet and ready and she cursed at having to pull away from his mouth to slide herself down to his cock. Maybe tying his hands wasn't so smart, since he couldn't bend his back and keep titty contact. She felt his cock head at her lower entrance and used her hand to guide him in. He felt so warm and big and she controlled the deepness and speed of penetration. That was a plus: to have her own love stick to please her any way she decided. She pulled off him and rubbed the head of his peter back and forth across her clit. Round and round it goes. She pinched her nipple with her free hand. Waves of pleasure rippled through her nervous system. Synapse fondled synapse.

She again inserted him into her and sat up straight, beginning to bounce up and down. She toyed with her nipples and squeezed them harder as she increased the speed of pumping on his cock. Her head fell back as she rode the wild horse and the heat and pulsating she felt as he came and came pushed her into an orbit past earth's gravity. She floated in cyberspace with a hard dick sharing her space capsule. When the penis within her began its descent to softness, she fluttered back into reality like a lazy snowflake on a dark night.

Different, she thought, it was a wonderfully smooth and satisfying trip. She lifted away from Stan and gave the mushroom head of his penis a nice smooch. The smell of her douche was delightful and added to the taste of Stan's come. Sandy lay down beside Stan with her head on his furry chest and her right leg draped over his right leg so she could watch Jan perform. Jan's head bobbed up and down giving a classic blowjob. Maybe she could learn something from her, but doubted it. What was that cup and saucer doing on the nightstand?

Sandy watched as Jan broke away and took a small sip from the cup without swallowing. Back she went to her task and as Bob's dick disappeared into her mouth a tiny dribble of liquid spilled out of Jan's mouth and trickled into Bob's pubic hair. Bob clenched his right hand into a fist (she couldn't see his left hand) and fought with the rope that held his arm. His head twisted from side to side. Better be careful, Jan. Old Faithful's about to remain faithful and blow right on schedule. And there she blows, thought Sandy, as Bob's pelvis raised up and fucked Jan's mouth. She's a trooper, her mouth still clamped tight. She's swallowing!

Oh my god! Stay with it Jan. Suck that cock dry. Atta girl! Join the GGG, the Good Gulping Girls. Beautiful! A classy bit of work there. She's earned her Kleenex. The highest GGG award. You wear it in your breast pocket to show it can stay there. You don't need those anymore.

As Bob's manhood withered, Jan lapped it clean, looked over at Sandy and gave a thumbs up. Sandy gave an okay with her thumb and forefinger. Both went out into the hall and down to the bathroom. "What a night," said Jan, "I had a mind blasting orgasm, swallowed my first come, and feel my pussy is getting its walking legs back. I think it wants to stroll over to Stan's bed and give him a good fuck."

"Great blow job, Jan. What was in that cup?"

"Hot tea. I ran down to your kitchen, spooned a scoop of tea in a cup of water, popped it in the microwave and rushed back up. You were too involved to notice my absence. I like cream in my tea, so when Bob creamed me I told myself it was just like I liked it and it worked."

"So what's next? Do we untie them?"

"Nah, I'm ready for more action, but let's take the gags out. Only breathing through the nose when you're excited must be uncomfortable. Serves them right, of course, but we've made our point."

"Let's douche again and switch perfumes. We'll bet them they can't tell who did what to them."

"And if they guess right?"

"Lie, lie, lie."

"What should the bet be?"

"Hmm.I know: the Animal Rights Group would pitch a hissy, but there's a mink jacket to die for in the window at Ivan's Furriers."

"Why not go full-length. Jackets are only half a sin."

"Well said." Back in the room, the gals removed the gags and when the guys started to speak, the girls cupped their hands over the guy's mouths. They got the message.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Best Laid Plans Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds