Best Scotch in the World

"Yes."

"My ex-husband hired you?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Redding, may I call you Paul."

"Yes."

"Let me tell you a story."

She told me a whale of a tale. She married Bruce after a two year courtship just after they both graduated from college. His father died and he inherited the distillery. He was busy with the business she ran the accounting department. There were two children born in the marriage. He wanted more in the marriage than she could give. He had prepared a room for these activities.

Look, I am no prude, and I have done a lot with consenting adult women. But what she told was very worrisome.

She refused. Soon he had filed for divorce. There were pictures of her and one Dennis MacDonnell. She tried to fight it, but when she saw all the evidence that would be published in an open court, she saw the handwriting on the wall. She signed the papers. She got a good visitation package and she kept her job.

He had not given up. She was followed. Everywhere. Her flat was searched every Tuesday when she was at work. Her garbage was picked up a black pickup driven by a man in a suit. And every Friday she met with her ex-husband and he asked her to return to the marital bed, he really wanted her to do the things he had asked.

"How far will he go to insure that you do these things?"

"Why are you here?"

"I am investigating a thief at the distillery."

"So you said, Paul."

"This manor house? How difficult is it to get into and out of?"

"The security is not that strong. There is a service gate at the back. There should be no one awake after midnight. Planning some second story work?"

"I think the proper term is breaking and entering."

"I think I should go with you."

"He travels faster who travels alone."

She drew me a map to and of the manor house. Then I took her home. So far it had been a rather intriguing day.

I drove to a large mall, watching my back. I did not see anything or anything suspicious. I walked the mall and thought. I watched for anyone who might be too obvious. I touched the tender place on my chest. I had some very poor coffee. This had better work.

I went back to my room at the Inn and took a nap. It was just after dark when I awoke. I went to the pub and had a decent dinner. A nice steak, medium. Mashed potatoes, corn, and tea, hot.

I got to my room and checked the batteries in the recorder. Then I hid the little thing behind a knick knack on the highest shelf in the room. I took my shoes off and waited for charming Dennis.

Dennis showed up at ten PM.

"You ready to talk business?"

"Spell it out for me, Dennis."

"How much were you buying from the old bastard?"

"I was receiving fifteen hundred bottles a month. I was selling three thousand a month." I swear I could see his eyes light up.

"You know for the right price I could maybe help you out." BINGO!!!

"Now, Dennis, just how can you help me out?"

"I can get 10 barrels every now and then out of the bastard's distillery. That is 500 gallons. I have a friend who can dilute and rebottle it. With the correct labels straight from the bastard's distillery and we ship it to you by boat. Of course, not all of it will be aged the full 20 years."

"Who pays for the shipping?"

"Depends on what you are willing to pay."

"I can sell it with the right labels for $55 a bottle. I will pay you $25 if you can ship it."

"Thirty dollars and you do the shipping."

"Dennis, my friend, you have a deal. Now, how is it done and when can you ship the first shipment."

"I can ship it with the distillery's shipment on the 15th of each month. I will use the same boat as that bastard Campbell."

"So every month I will get how many bottles?"

"Eight thousand eight hundred in a four shipping containers made of aluminum."

"How do you get ten barrels out of that place and how often can you do it?"

"That I will not tell you but it is easily done."

"Look, Dennis, I am about to give over to you over a quarter of a million dollars every month. I will pay when the ship sails. How the fuck do you get it out of there?"

The dollar signs were flashing across his eyeballs. He saw $3,000,000 a year coming at him. He ginned. "The bastard's ex-wife fancies me. She arranges to have 15 barrels set aside for me and three days later I return five. She records it as 15."

"She is your wife. I think I remember you saying that." Can she testify?

"Hey, man, she is a fucking Campbell. In two years I will have my own distillery and I will toss that worthless piece back in the pond with the rest of the Campbell shit. I would sooner marry the devil himself rather than wed her."

"Well, hey, since you care so much, can I have some of that? Can I fuck her?"

"Only if I get her drunk first. And it has to be at my house." I swear he was giggling. "For a Scot she cannot hold her liquor. Three of the drinks I pour for her and she is out. Then you can fuck her all you want. She has been fucked before by all of my mates. Ever since I have been meeting with her, I get her drunk and let my mates have little fun. She is not a bad fuck. She wiggles and giggles just fine. Of course she never remembers it. But she is a damn Campbell and they will fuck anything, anywhere, anytime. I think you Americans would call her a fucking slut." Do we now? You get her blind drunk, let your mates have her when she cannot say no, and she is a slut?

"Dennis, this will be a very long and very rewarding business venture. Now when can I fuck her and when do you get the next 15 barrels?'

Dennis again could see that three million a year coming at him. "This Friday and 5 go back on Monday. You can fuck her Saturday night."

"Dennis, I am rather large I might hurt her."

"Who cares? You want to fuck her ass too? All the boys say she is really tight up her ass."

"Do I have to wear a rubber?"

"None of the lads have. I do not care if she gets pregnant. She can raise the bastard after I dump her."

"Great keep me posted."

We had a drink and he left.

At 1 A.M. I drove out to the manor house. It was as dark as a tomb. I went in through service gate and parked in some trees just off the drive. I pointed the nose of the Jag toward the gate. The back door was open.

With the tiny flashlight it took me 10 minutes to find the room. I was inspecting the items in the room with the small beam of the flash when the lights came on. There were bright lights and there was a thud to the back of my head.

I was alive and alert, groggy but alert. I did not open my eyes. I listened as hard as I could and I let my body tell me where I was. I was tied in an X on what felt like wood. There was a soft hand on my penis.

"He is awake." I knew that voice. It was Elspeth.

"Good." Bruce.

"About time." Dennis.

I opened my eyes. The room was just as she described it. All the instruments of torture. The cross that I was tied to. A horse with chains and weight and the horn that would fit the anus and or the vagina.

"What the hell? What is going on here?"

"You are, dear boy."

I twisted my head to see behind me. They were dressed in black. The men had open crotches. I could see the enlarged penises. She was dressed in a pair of black boots. They came up to her mid thighs. She was still beautiful. But mow I feared also deadly.

"What happens now?"

"We shall have a bit of fun with you them you will join our former playmates in the dungeon."

"Alive or dead?"

"Sorry but dead."

"Shall we start?" She seemed to be in a hurry.

"Yes, my dear. He is your for 30 minutes." The men sat at a table and poured tea and begin to eat scones with butter. She came at me.

She went to her knees. She touched me I jumped. She enveloped me in her hands. I began to worry about if there was a hell. She opened her mouth and I vanished.

"Dennis, a tenner says he will not come more than three times in the thirty minutes."

"Make it a fifty."

"Done."

She was an expert. I was as hard as I ever could be. It would no longer fit inside but she was using her hands and tongue and while I was fighting it she was the master. She won the struggle.

"Eight minutes. Double the bet." Dennis sounded very happy.

She let me be for a few minutes. Then she started kissing me I could taste myself in her mouth but she was relentless.

She slapped me. "Suck my nipples. Every time you bite hard, I will do this." Her gentle hand circled my ball and suddenly there were flashing lights and rolls of pain. "You do understand, don't you?" She was smiling at me. Her eyes were aglow with lust.

I could not speak. I nodded.

Her breasts were in my face. I licked one of the ridged nipples. She moaned. I pulled it in. she tasted of sweat. After a time she moved and the other one was available.

"Now, please." The watchers laid the X flat on the floor and her sex descended on me.

"Eat me. Be good. I am filled with cum and I want to be clean when I fuck you." There was the blinding pain again. I felt drops of wetness as I opened my mouth. She pushed herself into my mouth.

"How does it feel to have two men's cum to eat, Paul?"

"We did fill her full before you got here. We each had two turns with her."

'If you had gotten here earlier she would have less in her." They were both laughing.

It took a long time, but she was clean and had her screaming orgasm.

She sucked me hard and sat on it. She came three more times before I did.

"You lose. The 30 minutes are up." There was laugher again.

The X was replaced in a standing position. Elspeth walked to the wall and took down a whip.

"You have been a bad boy, Paul. You need to be punished." The whip was held to my face. "Look at it. See those stains? Do you know what they are? Where they came from?"

"You are murderers. You kill people for fun."

This brought a loud round of laugher. "Of course we do."

She stepped away from me. And the real pain began. I do not know how long it lasted. I screamed and cried and begged.

I finally passed out. The room was dark when I woke. I was breathing. I could not feel much.

"Paul, are you awake?"

"Yes, Marianne."

"I was worried about you."

"You always do."

"I always will."

"What happened? Where am I?"

"They turned on all the security systems. It took a long time to get into that room. Paul you are back home in St Johns Hospital. James had you flown back."

"I see."

"The doctor says there will be some scars, but you are alive. The embedded microphone worked well. Do you wish it left in?"

"Yes. It appears he knows my secrets anyway."

"Paul, I love you."

"I know, Marianne. I need larger fees."

"Of course you do. I will tell James that your service fees will be doubled. He will get you killed you know. Why don't you stop taking his cases?"

"You know why. I love you. As long as I survive, I can have you. Will you divorce him and marry me?"

"No, Paul. I cannot leave my children. He will take them in the divorce."

"My place this weekend?"

"Monday, when the kids are in school. The doctor says you will need some TLC."

I feel asleep again.

*

OK, so it not erotic, and it did not fit into my regular Loving wives slot. But it is cute and I hope you liked it anyway.

Make comments. Tell me why you liked it or why you did not. Public or private. 'Lay on, Macduff, and damned be he who cries hold enough.' Shakespeare, Macbeth, the last scene of the last act.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds