• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Beth and Rich Ch. 02

Beth and Rich Ch. 02

123

This is the second in a series of stories about the sexual awakening of a young couple. In this story Beth and Rich take their new sexual awareness on a vacation to Hawaii.

There were no other cars parked in the tiny turn out along the main highway east of Kapaa. Rich dived off the road, bringing the rental car to a quick halt in the red Hawaiian dirt, barely leaving room for another car.

"Not much room here Beth," he said as he shut the engine off. "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"I'm pretty sure," Beth responded. "It matches the description the waitress gave us last night—small parking area on the right side of the road a couple of miles out of town . . . See, just ahead. There's the sign with the mileage to Princeville. It's just like she said."

"Hmmm. You're right. Mileage on the sign is what she said it would be too. This must it."

"Do you see a trail down to the beach? The brush looks pretty thick."

"She said it was at the far end of the parking space. Lets go look." Before Rich could release his seatbelt, Beth had hopped out of the car and begun to walk the few yards to the end of the turnout.

Rich got out to follow her, but he paused, leaning on the open car door, as he enjoyed his view of his wife's mass of dark red hair, her broad shoulders, narrow waist, and best of all, her round ass and long, muscled legs. She was wearing a T-shirt and Bermuda shorts, but Rich was well aware of the treasures her conservative dress discretely covered. He felt his cock stir beneath his own shorts as he watched her walk away.

Rich and Beth were on Kauai for a ten-day vacation, a badly needed break from his stressful legal job in Palo Alto. Both his and her parents had joined them. It was good to see their parents. They hadn't seen them in the two years since he and Beth had moved from Cleveland, where they had grown up. But after five days they were realizing that sharing a rented vacation house with the both sets of parents had a drawback.

The problem was that Rich and Beth had made some pretty significant changes in their lifestyle since their move to Palo Alto, changes that had to be curtailed while living in the same space with their parents. The young couple had been raised in accordance with very strict Christian standards, especially respecting sex. In their youth sex was a topic that was not discussed, and if their parents ever had sex, beyond what was required to conceive them, there was certainly no evidence of it. Clothing was always chosen as conservatively as possible, and the idea of nudity around the home was beyond anyone's wildest imagination. The only real mention of sex they ever heard were the hell fire and brimstone sermons delivered regularly at the Baptist church where Rich and Beth had met. Preacher McCoy made it clear that sex was a one-time deal, solely for the purpose of procreation. Recreational sex was a mortal sin.

Shortly after Rich and Beth set up their new home in Palo Alto, they made some radical changes from the sexual standards they had been raised with. Beth was the original instigator of the changes. Rich was totally shocked at first, but a bottle of wine had quickly gotten him to see the advantages of Beth's new standards, and after that first evening, he had joined in enthusiastically. Now they routinely walked naked around their home, had sex almost daily, in every room in the house, and in a wide variety of positions. They enjoyed porn and sex toys. Eroticism had become a very important part of their life.

All of that had been curtailed for the last five days as they conformed to the standards they had been raised with. Rich was so horny he could barely stand it, and Beth was equally bad off. They occasionally copped a discrete feel, but they were sure that the noise they would make screwing would immediately be heard all over the house. Hence, no sex.

But today both sets of parents had announced that they wanted to stay home. They were tired from five days of touring the island and they encouraged Beth and Rich to take one of the rental cars and go off on their own. So after an hour or so of driving, they were ready to hike down to a small secluded beach that a waitress had assured them would likely be deserted on a weekday morning.

"I found the trail," he heard Beth call out. "It's right where she said it would be, at the end of the turnout." Rich was leaning against the hood of the car now, watching Beth's ample boobs bounce and swing under her T-shirt as she walked rapidly toward him. The swimsuit she wore beneath her T wasn't doing much of a job as a brassiere, he thought with delight. She strode up to him and threw her arms around his neck while she pushed her hips forward into his. "Let's go down on the empty beach and screw," she whispered in his ear.

"My but aren't you a horny wench this morning," he responded. He brought his hands up her sides and cupped her breasts through her T-shirt. She responded by sliding her hips back and forth against his. Rich could feel his dick fast approaching full erection status as she moved back and forth.

"Someone else feels pretty horny to me," she said, referring to the boner beneath his pants which she could feel as she rubbed her hips against his. "Besides, what did you expect? The last five days is the longest we have gone without sex since I finally convinced you we didn't have to live by Preacher McCoy's standards."

"Hmm. Yes," he said as he massaged her tits. "I still get hot thinking about how you seduced me that afternoon after I found you sleeping naked on top of our bed."

Just then they heard a car approaching on the highway. Rich pulled his hands down from her tits and started to push Beth back, but she kept her arms locked around his neck and her loins pressed against his.

"Beth, they'll see us," Rich said.

"Yes!" she hissed. "It makes my pussy tingle just thinking about it." She resumed rubbing her hips against his.

"You're such an exhibitionist!"

"I know," she said with a laugh, finally pushing away from him as another car approached. "I can't wait to get naked down on the beach with you. Come on. Let's get our knapsack and go. I think I'll just leave these clothes here and wear my bikini down to the beach." She pulled off her T-shirt and shorts leaving her clad only in a very skimpy string bikini and a pair of running shoes needed for the trail down to the beach. "You should do the same."

Rich retrieved a small knapsack containing beach towels, sunscreen, water, snacks, and a few other things. Then he followed Beth's lead by stripping off the T-shirt and cargo shorts he was wearing. As he undressed Beth turned her back to him and leaned over, her feet wide apart and her legs straight in what one could have believed was a stretch prior to heading out, but was in reality simply Beth showing off her beautiful ass to Rich. She was looking back at him through her legs just to watch his reaction to her antics. As he looked, she reached back with one hand and pushed her swimsuit to the side, exposing her pussy to him. She heard him suck in his breath. She just loved exposing herself to him.

"Oh good," she said. "You wore the Speedo suit . . . But it seems to have a problem."

Rich looked down at his skimpy swimsuit and realized that the head of his now fully engorged cock was protruding from the top of the suit. He quickly adjusted the suit so his prick was fully covered, telling Beth that the problem was all her fault.

Beth stood and turned back to face him as she laughed. Finally she said, "Good! But, by the way," she continued. "I don't think tucking that log of yours back in the suit is really hiding anything."

Rich looked down and saw that she was right. His erection was almost as fully exposed as if he had simply shed the suit completely. "Hmm," he said. "Do you want me to put my shorts back on?"

She looked at him for a long moment, sucking seductively on a finger, and finally said, "No I think I like it the way it is."

"I thought so. Let's go," he said with a chuckle, picking up the knap sack.

As he walked away, she said, "You know you have a cute ass in that Speedo." Then she followed him into the brush-lined trail.

For the first quarter mile Beth remained behind Rich thoroughly enjoying her view of his muscular legs and his hard ass. The speedo failed to cover a good deal of his ass cheeks, and Beth was fantasizing about how she wanted to grip those muscular cheeks while Rich pounded her pussy with that big cock she had seen so poorly concealed by the front of the bathing suit.

About half way to the beach they changed positions. Now Rich was following Beth and, as Beth had done, lusting over his spouse's poorly concealed ass. Actually her bikini bottom covered much less than Rich's Speedo did. It wasn't quite a thong, but it might as well have been one. Rich was finding something inexplicably kinky about watching Beth dressed in a next to nothing bikini and a pair of running shoes. I wonder if I have a mild foot fetish he thought as they strolled down the trail.

By the time they got to the beach they were both shiny with sweat from the heat. Rich's erection had abated when he was leading but was pretty much fully recovered after half a mile of walking behind Beth. He was so horny he was ready to throw her to the ground and fuck her right then, but she insisted they take a dip in the ocean first.

The beach was as predicted, a small one, maybe fifty yards wide, flanked on each side by high rocky cliffs that ran out into the ocean, one of which provided a bit of protection from the prevailing direction of the surf. Rich picked a spot in the center of the beach and began to spread out beach towels. When he looked up he saw that Beth had shed her bikini, tossing the skimpy suit well above the surf line, and was wading naked into the warm swells. Not to be outdone, he slipped off his Speedo and ran, his semi erect dick swinging wildly, down the beach and into the surf. When he reached Beth he tackled her, driving her into an oncoming wave that buried both of them.

When they got to their feet they embraced and stood in the surf kissing passionately, until another wave knocked them over and sent them tumbling under it. Having now learned their lesson twice, they dove under the next wave and swam far enough out so they could just tread water and bob in the warm waves. They embraced for several long kisses with their legs wrapped around each other, holding their breath as they sunk beneath the waves, with Rich's erect dick pressed firmly against Beth's belly.

Eventually, Beth said, "Let's go back to the beach. Sex and swimming don't mix very well."

"I knew you were too horny to stay out here for very long." He began stroking toward the Beach with Beth swimming alongside of him. At the surf line they tried to catch a wave and body surf in, but they both were pretty much pounded by the wave, winding up on their hands and knees fighting its remnants as it surged back down the beach.

From there they walked naked up the beach, holding hands with the water streaming off them until they reached the beach towels. They flopped down on the towels and lay on their backs letting the warm sun slowly bake them dry.

"My God the sun feels good," Rich said.

"Yes," responded Beth. "Especially 'cause we're naked. It feels so good to have my whole body exposed to the sun and God and everybody."

"What everybody?" Rich asked, looking around. "We have this little beach to ourselves."

"Oh I just meant that as a figure of speech." . . . "But, you know what? I think I would kind of like it if someone else was here and they were naked too and we could look at them while they looked at us."

"Really?" Rich said. "What if they were fat and ugly?"

"Silly boy. There is never any fat and ugly in my fantasies. Everyone is as beautiful as we are." As she spoke she rolled to her side, pushing aside the long red hair that fell in front of her face. Rich also rolled toward her so that they were now facing each other.

He reached out and began to softly fondle one of her breasts. "What were you thinking about when we were walking down the trail to get here?" He asked.

"I was thinking about how much I wanted to get down here and suck your cock."

"You mean you wanted to suck my cock right here on this beach in front of God and everybody?" he said, feigning shock.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I especially hoped there would be an 'everybody' here who would watch us as I sucked you until you were ready to cum and then finished you with a hand job so you could cum all over my tits."

"You mean these tits?" he said as he softly pinched both of her now fully erect nipples.

Beth gasped quietly and then said, "Exactly!" She rolled to her back and he crouched above her and began to work on her breasts with his mouth. First he slowly licked a circle around a breast until his tongue reached her swollen nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and began to suckle on it. Then he repeated the assault on the other breast.

Beth lay back and closed her eyes. "Oh that feels so good," she moaned and then she cried out softly but sharply as he used his fingers to pinch her other nipple. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I've been wanting that for days." As she spoke she pulled her knees up and spread them apart, giving her hands access to her sex. She soon had two fingers in her cunt, while the other hand spread her lips and stroked just up to her clit. She was being careful not to hit her clit, as she didn't want to climax immediately. She was enjoying the buildup too much.

Rich pulled himself back from Beth's chest and sat cross-legged watching her masturbate. His cock stuck straight up in front of his flat belly. He was slowly stroking it as he watched Beth.

"God, I love watching you masturbate," he said as he slowly smeared a drop of pre-cum over the head of his prick. "But tell me," he asked. "Would you really want to have sex with me if there was someone else on this beach?"

"Oh I don't know," she said with a giggle. "I fantasize about it, but it's something you wouldn't really know until you got there. It always seems like it would be really hot to have someone watching us." She was using one hand to fondle her tits and tug on her nipples now while the other hand alternated been finger fucking her pussy and stroking her lips.

"What about you?" she asked. "Would you do it? Would you fuck me while someone else watched?"

"Sure if you wanted me too and if was a turn on for you."

She sat silently masturbating as she watched him stroking his rock-hard prick for half a minute, almost as though she had forgotten the thread of their conversation. "But would it be a turn on for you?" she asked.

"It's always a turn on for me when we fuck."

Beth smiled. "I know that you horndog. But that's not what I meant. What I meant is whether having someone else watching us would be an extra turn on for you, more than just the usual?"

"Well would this couple be naked and doing something like we were doing? I think that would be a turn on."

"They might be. Or maybe they would be fully dressed but still really focused on what we were doing."

"You mean maybe rubbing each other through their clothes because we were turning them on?" he asked.

"Yes, like a couple watching porn, maybe in an airport on a tablet where they can't let anyone else realize what they are doing. Like maybe we were the actors in the porn they are watching, but we can see them."

"That's quite a fantasy, he said. Do . . ."

"Oh fuck, I'm so horny," she said, interrupting him. "The hell with the fantasy. I want you to eat me right now. Make me cum with your tongue, and then I want you to use that big, hard dick to fuck me until I cum again. Will you do that Rich? Please. Oh fuck, I need you to make me cum! Please, please, please. Please eat me, or fuck me, or something. Right now. It's been almost a week and I really need it. Right now!"

Rich quickly crawled around so he was lying between Beth's legs with his face in her pussy. One thing he had learned since they moved to Palo Alto was that he loved eating her pussy. It was a fantastic turn on for him. He slid two and then three fingers of his right hand into her while he began to lick her inner pussy lips with his tongue. His left hand was mauling one of her beautiful tits.

"Oh, yes! That's good! But lick my clit. You have to lick my clit. And don't back off. Just start liking my clit and keep it up until I cum. Don't tease me. Just make me cum!"

Rich began pumping his fingers in and out of her cunt like he was fucking her with a small dick and moved his head up just a little so his tongue could focus on her rock-hard clit. He swirled his tongue around it. He licked it. He sucked on it.

"Oh God that's it. Ohh ohh so good. Keep it up don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Oh, oooooooooooooooh Fuck. Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed as a climax tore through her body, her cunt clamping down on his fingers.

Rich kept licking her until she pushed him away, too sensitive to take any more direct contact with her clit. He got to his knees, crawling forward and leaning on his arms with his dick poised at the mouth of her sex. Then he dropped his hips and forced his way into her still spasming cunt.

Once his dick was fully inserted he just lay down on her, most of his weight resting on his elbows, and remained still. He didn't stroke or twitch. He just kept her pussy filled with his hard cock.

That's why we haven't had any sex since we got to Hawaii," he said.

"What?" she asked in a sort of dreamy, lost tone of voice.

"Because you make so much noise when you cum. Our parents would come running to see if someone was hurt."

"Oh," she giggled. "You're right, and we couldn't have them walk in on us and find us naked with me on my back with my legs spread, and you with your face buried in my pussy, while I hold your head there with both hands."

"That's quite a lurid picture you're painting."

"No, that wouldn't do at all," she continued. "But I can't help it. I'm just loud when I fuck."

"I know," he said "and I love it."

"Good."

Beth squeezed the muscles of her now somewhat relaxed cunt on Rich's cock. She reached down with her hands and grabbed the hard muscles of his ass pulling him deeper into her, just as she had fantasized about on their walk down to the beach.

"Hmmm," Rick said as his rock-hard dick twitched in response.

"Oh yes!" she said. "That feels good. So full. I haven't felt that since we left California a week ago. Oh yes I do love your cock."

Then Rich began to stroke his cock in and out of her cunt holding himself up on his elbows above her and establishing a slow, steady rhythm. Beth wasn't saying anything comprehensible. Just groaning and crying as she responded to his fucking by thrusting her hips up to meet his strokes.

After a couple of minutes Rich spoke up. I can't last long. I haven't cum in a week and I just can't hold back for very long."

"Okay," she said. "I just want to cum once more. Once more with your cock buried in me. And then I want you to squirt that load on my chest."

Rich moved his weight to his hands and arched his back. Then he just held still, his cock fully buried in her cunt. She reached between them and began to stroke her clit. "I don't want you to cum, so just hold your cock as far in me as you can get until I get myself off again."

As soon as her fingers reached her clit she began to cry and whine. It didn't take her long before she exploded into another noisy orgasm, this one perhaps even stronger than her first.

It took Beth a moment to come down from her climax. Rich held his cock in her, doing multiplication tables to keep from cumming.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Beth and Rich Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds