• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Beth and Tate

Beth and Tate

Beth sits up and rolls off me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I know better.

"No, really what's going on, Beth? You seemed to be enjoying that."

"Oh Tate, I really was. My body feels so good when you suck on my breasts, especially ... you know ... down there."

I grin. "But ..."

"I feel like such a tease."

"Why?"

"I can feel how hard you are when I'm on top of you. I know you want more. I mean you've had sex before. You could walk out of my room right now and fuck any one of 20 willing girls in this dorm. Yet, here we are. Me keeping my panties on and refusing to let you take your boxers off."

I chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Just thinking about the first time I almost got your top and jeans off."

She blushes. "Oh, that."

"Yes, that."

A couple weeks after we started dating, Beth and I were lying in bed in my dorm room and things got pretty heated. I had unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and started unbuttoning her blouse, and then she suddenly stiffened and said no. She straightened her clothes and took off. About a half hour later, she texted and asked me to come to her room. Turns out she was wearing "granny" panties and bra and didn't want me to see her in them, especially since she's a bigger girl. Like really big, but I like that.

Beth is beautiful but doesn't think so. She was bullied and ostracized in high school because of her weight. I'm her first boyfriend. She knows I've had sex with my ex-high school sweetheart and a couple girls since starting college. Beth, on the other hand, is about as virginal as they come. She's never even masturbated. In her own words, "why should I touch myself when no one else wants to?"

So for the past few months, I've been convincing her that she is beautiful. After her confession about her granny underwear, I insisted that she let me take her shopping. We went to a store that specializes in women's sizes, and we picked out a bra and underwear set we both liked. At first, she was embarrassed and uncomfortable about having me there. But she quickly got over it when she realized that the sales associates, also plus size women, were jealous of her. Not only did she have a good looking boyfriend but he was there helping her pick out sexy underwear.

We picked out a tasteful emerald green set to match her green eyes and auburn hair that she cuts in a pixie style. She's wearing the panties now, which are bikini cut, showing her nice thighs and hinting at the luscious ass beneath. The bra's discarded on her floor now, but it's nice too. It shows just the right amount of cleavage. I can slip the cups down and suck on her nipples - something she really enjoys.

"Don't change the subject," she chastises.

"Which was?"

"Me being a tease."

"Do you ever intend to have sex with me?"

"Yes, when I'm ready."

"Then you're not a tease."

"But it could be a year from now."

"Or it could be tonight."

"No. I mean we haven't even seen each other completely naked."

"I was just joking, and I can't wait to see you naked."

"Really?" Again the self-doubt.

"Really." And then I decide to gamble. "May I take off your panties?"

She hesitates for a moment and then whispers, "Yes."

Beth rolls onto her back and slightly raises her hips, as I slip her panties off. She's perfect. She has a light dusting of auburn hair above the lips of her sex.

"You're gorgeous. Roll over. I've been dying to see your ass since we first met."

She blushes as she rolls over. I get even harder as I look at her incredible butt. It's large and round without a single bit of flab. She's just a big girl with lots of incredible curves. I run my hand down her back, over her bottom, and down the back of her right leg. Then I run it back up her left leg, bottom, and back.

"Mmm ... keep doing that."

I obey and keep stroking her back, bottom, and legs. After a little bit, I straddle her legs right behind her ass and begin giving her a gentle massage. I give her back most of my attention but occasionally I slip down and knead her ample butt cheeks.

When she seems pretty relaxed, I tell her to turn over. I lie beside her and begin running my fingertips up and down the inside of her legs. With each feather light pass, I inch closer to her sex. We begin kissing. At first softly - then more passionately. Beth takes the lead and I feel her tongue in my mouth. Emboldened by her passion, I don't stop at the inside of her thigh. Instead, I run my fingers over her sex. Beth deepens the kiss, so I run a finger along the fold of her lips. She makes no move to stop me, so I keep sliding a little deeper into the fold.

Sensing my intent, Beth spreads her legs a little wider. She's so wet. I don't hesitate.

"Oh," she breathes as I slip my finger inside her. "I thought it would hurt."

"No, I made sure you were ready."

I slide my finger in and out slowly a few times before curling it up and pressing against her inner wall. Beth moans.

"That's your G-spot."

"Feels good," she moans again.

I continue rubbing it and before long she's moving her pelvis up and down to match my motion. Her eyes are closed, she's breathing heavily and moaning, and the skin is flushed.

I slide the thumb of my other hand through her lips to lubricate it with her wetness. Beth gasps as I rub my thumb over her clitoris.

"Oh my God! What did you do?"

I laugh. "Beth, meet your clitoris."

I repeatedly circle my thumb over it. She squirms on the bed. Her moans get louder and louder. At first, she's calling my name but soon I have no idea what she's babbling. She's bucking against my fingers. I suddenly realize that the pleasure is overwhelming her and she has no idea how to handle it.

"Beth, don't fight it. Don't hold back. Yell, scream, do whatever your body tells you."

"Oh God, Tate! Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't stand it," she cries out. And then she twines her hands in the sheets, arches her back, and lets out a strangled scream. She screams a few more times as her body shakes and shivers. I wait as she twitches and moans softly as the last of her orgasm ebbs away.

"Are you okay?"

"That was fantastic. It was almost too much. I thought I was going to explode."

"It was amazing to watch."

"Tate ..."

"Yes ..."

"Make love to me."

"No, Beth. You ..."

"No, I mean it."

"Beth, what you just experienced was incredible, but don't let your body make a decision your heart will regret. You're not ready"

"But I am ready. I've been waiting until the moment when I absolutely knew that you love me and I love you. You could have pounced on me as soon as I said the word, but you didn't. You put me first."

"I do love you."

"And I love you. Please, make love to me now."

I slip my boxers off.

"Let me touch it," she says shyly.

Her touch is tentative, but soon she begins stroking my cock and it feels oh so good.

"Beth, you're making me so hard. That feels wonderful."

She starts fingering herself while continuing to stroke me.

"Kiss me," she commands.

I lie atop her and we begin kissing. I grind the shaft of my cock against the lips of her sex. We kiss. She deepens the kiss as she reaches down to take a hold of me and position me.

I break the kiss and lock my gaze on hers.

"I love you, Beth," I say as I begin entering her.

"I love you too."

She groans as I go deeper and then gasps as I push past her hymen. Once I'm all the way in, I kiss her and don't move.

"Oh my God, you're inside me."

"Are you okay?"

"It hurts, but I want this so badly."

"I don't think ..."

"I know what you're doing to say. I know it won't feel good, but you don't know how amazing I feel right now with you like this. I don't know how to describe whatever this is - the connection."

"You don't have to. I feel it to."

I begin moving slowly inside her. She moves with me. We have a natural rhythm. Tears spring to her eyes and she groans as I move a little faster and thrust just a little harder, but she encourages me to keep thrusting.

She wraps her arms and legs around me and winces as she pulls me more deeply into her.

"Oh Beth, you feel so good."

I'm moving faster now. She cries out with each thrust.

"Don't stop. I'm all right." She's so brave.

And then the pleasure overwhelms me. I shout as my body convulses and I fill her. I thrust a few more times and then lie atop her body.

We don't move or say anything.

I don't know how much time passes before Beth says, "I didn't know it would be like this."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought it would really hurt and all I'd remember for the rest of my life is the pain. But no matter what happens between us I'll never forget how loved you made me feel tonight. That feeling inside me is so amazing. That's what I'll remember about tonight."

A tear rolls down my cheek which she kisses away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Beth and Tate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds