• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Betty's Blog of Bound Boobies Ch. 04

Betty's Blog of Bound Boobies Ch. 04

Hugh, Jack and Gil weren't really interested in art. On a usual day they would just scour the beach for hot babes and try to get into their pants. But today was no ordinary day. Today Beep and Boop were in town. Their blog was one of the go-to sites that all three of them checked religiously and when they found out that they would do a performance in this shop, they couldn't believe their luck. Of course they had followed the entire development, had even suggested some ideas of their own, but somehow they got ignored by the pervert girl that ran the blog.

But now fate struck and they got their unique chance to show those fat balls of flesh what they really needed in life. Gil giggled, patting his large bag, "Do you guys think this will work? We will need some sort of power supply in there otherwise we're out of luck!"

"Don't worry, pal. It'll work out just fine. And just in case I have a few lighters in my pocket. Did you get all the shrink tubing? The one with the larger diameter?"

"Yes I did," Gil replied, patting his bag again, "Alright, it's our turn. Let's entertain those tits!"

Betty couldn't really make out what was happening on the other side. Some eager hands had patted and jiggled her boobs and apparently had some fun with tweaking her nipples, but then the sensations got harder to interpret. Something got squeezed over her tits for sure, and they also did something to her nipples. Yes, those were multiple persons, too many hands and fingers for one visitor. But what were they up to? Suddenly she felt something warm, something hot burning her skin. Then there was pain. A mighty something gripped both of her tits and squeezed her flesh so hard that she thought she would go insane. But the pressure didn't stop either, it just got worse! It felt like her nipples would fall off, like her boobs got pressed into two nasty, long sausages! What the hell did they do? Betty screamed in panic. She had to act, fast!

"Boobies!"

Uhm, guys? Don't roast me, please? We don't know what's going on, but we sure feel cooked! And something is making us real sore! Can't you be a bit more gentle? Honestly, we are freaking out right now, not knowing what's going on!

How could someone inflict so much pain? And why did that vibrator not work anymore? They were touching her, weren't they? Some distraction from the pleasure stick should have been the least they could provide!

"Wow, look at those udders! That shrinking tube works wonders! Look how tight those rubber sleeves are! Her tits are gonna pop!"

Hugh grabbed the rubber-clad appendage and squeezed it lightly. The nipples on this one had been transformed into thin, long stalks, angry red and hard. The tubing really had been a great idea.

"Guys? Can you have a look? I think we overdid it a bit. Her tits are so thin now, she could easily pull them out of the wall."

"For real?" asked Jack, carefully pushing one of the disfigured objects against the wall. And indeed, the rubbery sausage started to slip through.

Betty recognized that fact, too. The pain was horrible but at the same time her boobs felt so fucking sensitive! And when she wiggled around, she could slip her tit right out of that hole! Should she? Should she just flee, pull out and be done with it? This was her chance for an early end, her chance to save her tits from whatever might be in store for them! But Beep and Boop would not approve. They had promised a full day of performance and that's what they would deliver! Betty grimaced in pain but kept her tits right were they were.

"Boobies!"

Uhm, well, someone did something that made it possible for our old owner to take back control. We are not amused. Whoever is entertaining us right now better fix the situation fast, or our previous owner might do something stupid. We are feeling a bit... pressed... as well and would enjoy some more space. Beep and Boop out.

"She doesn't pull out, guys. Look on the screen, Beep and Boop just posted a comment! They know but hey don't want to leave! That's some brave girl behind that wall! Come on, let's do a few selfies and get the rubber off of them. Next time we send her suggestions she better makes use of them. We can show her now that our ideas actually work and what a pussy she is if she doesn't follow through!"

The three positioned themselves around the disfigured tits and pulled out their mobiles, each of them grinning like they had the day of their life. Hugh posted the picture immediately on the blog and wrote "Heat shrink tubing is just great for a little breast bondage! Beep and Boop didn't believe it first, but now they know we were right! Had a great time with the two squishy guys. Thanks for your hospitality!"

Jack pulled out some scissors and started to cut away the rubber. Tender, red flesh was squeezing through the gaps. Then the remaining part popped off, the stressed balls expanding quickly again. The two, hard nipples were equally happy about their newfound freedom and quickly returned to a more common size.

"Great show, Beep and Boop!" grinned Hugh, lightly patting the swollen balls, "Let's go guys. Others want to have some fun, too! Let's hope these melons will do another round some time!"

Betty was breathing rapidly, her pulse still racing. Thank god her tits felt somewhat normal again. But now she was stuck, again, chained by her tits in an immovable wall! She could have simply pulled out, but she didn't. What did that tell about her? Was she so desperate for attention? The young woman still pondered about her strange behavior when something touched her tits again. Thankfully the vibrator was operational this time and started to caress her sore sex.

Hilda was looking forward to this. Finally an opportunity to showcase her new goth accessories on breasts that actually had the size for it. Of course she could have looked for a model, but when she saw the post on that blog, she decided make use of those two cuties instead. So here they where, chilling on the wall, waiting for whatever she had in store for them. The slim woman giggled, her bony fingers lightly tapping against the sensitive nipples of the exhibit.

Time was tight, and so Hilda reached into her bag and got the two clamps out. It had been an idea from her friend, a proposal to address an entirely new segment with her work. She was still a bit inexperienced, didn't know just how strong those clamps need to be, so she looked forward to trying them out on someone else. Herself couldn't stand the pinch at all. When she tried them on her own, tiny tits, she had almost lost her mind! But maybe that was just because she wasn't into that kind of stuff? On the other hand, it was well known that Beep and Boop enjoyed some rough play, so what would be better than getting their direct feedback? She opened one of the clamps and let it snap close around one of the nipples.

Betty yelped in pain. Something awfully strong bit her, something that was much tighter then any clamp she had before. What was going on? Maybe she could get them off by complaining?

"Boobies!"

Beep and Boop speaking. Yes, we love clamps, but we also love our two little nipples. It's too tight, guys. Give us some space!

Hilda grinned when she saw the comment pop up. "Great feedback you two. So it's tight, right? That's good, no? So how do you like some twisting and pulling? I thought you bondage buffs enjoy that?"

She grabbed the clamp and toyed with it. When she paid attention, she almost could hear someone panting behind that wall. Or was it just that sex tape? She pulled a bit harder, then put the second clamp on and toyed a bit more with both.

Alright, now the candles. Hilda had heard that black, scented candles were all the rage in the scene so she made some herself. How did that work? Didn't those freaks pour wax on their skin? She had to try it out. She ignited the candle and let some of the wax melt. Then she tilted it right above the clamped nipple and watched the hot fluid drip down on it.

"Boobies!"

Beep and Boop here. Ouch, that one hurt. Someone out there enjoys torturing us it seems. The second time now that we get burned. What's going on with you guys? Don't you want to make us happy?

Hilda giggled, then pulled the clamps off.

"So you guys want to cuddle? OK, I can do that as well!" she chimed and started to pat and kiss the two bloated melons.

"Oh I wish I would have tits like that! You guys look so delicious!"

Finally some tender love! Betty was in heaven. That person out there was apparently very capable of doing both, inflicting pain and pleasure. And if whoever was out there kept up the ministrations for just a bit longer, she might actually come again! Betty squirmed against the vibrating pleasure stick, enjoying the wet mouth on her tender nipples and the soft hands touching her breasts. Oh please, let this never end!

Hilda smiled, happy with her little experiment. She grabbed her cell phone and took a selfie with the two rosy balloons in the background. She quickly posted it to the blog, adding "Had a great time with Beep and Boop! Keep up the good work!"

Betty was sad that the nice sensations were gone again. Her feet hurt by now and her pussy was terribly sore. Her tits... yeah, they could really use some rest as well. How long would the exhibition continue? How much longer did it take? She should have pulled out when she had the opportunity!

Suddenly there were hands on her globes again. Eager, strong hands that squeezed Beep and Boop hard. Betty squirmed behind the wall, the dildo dancing in her sore pussy.

Pete did prepare well for this visit and he looked forward to finally deliver his surprise gift to both Beep and Boop. But first he wanted to make them feel good. He gently massaged the two hot pillows, toyed with the hard little nipples and sucked on them for as long as he could. He wondered what the woman behind the wall felt, if she enjoyed the show. What did she experience? How did those other visitors treat her trapped tits?

He opened his pouch and got the little tube out. The disposable gloves were next, and then, while he kept sucking that nipple, he applied the paste liberally, first around the undersides, then on the top and finally, just after he pulled back from the nipple, on both areolas as well. He hoped the girl would enjoy the sensation. Maybe she wrote a comment?

Betty's world was on fire. Once again she couldn't put any sense to what happened but something was very wrong. Her breast itched and burned. She wanted to scratch herself, rip the skin from her body, but she couldn't do anything. She creaked, "Boobies!" and screamed at her phone.

Aragh, dammit guys? What the hell? You can't just... we don't even know what you did but it doesn't feel right! We are burning like hot lava and we so want to be scratched! Scratch us, please! Someone scratch us red and raw! And fast!

Pete was more than happy to oblige. He removed the gloves and started to scratch the tender balls, scraping his fingernails over the excited skin. He imagined that woman groaning in pleasure, asking for more. Her flesh felt hot and tender. If he could only know whether she liked it or not! Maybe some of that soothing cream would work? He applied a bit of it on each globe and kept massaging those amazing pillows.

Betty was in heaven. The scratching helped a lot already, but now this gentle coolness? That felt amazing! Plus her tight box got flooded again and this time the hands did not feel like they would leave any time soon! This should be good! She moaned "Boobies!"

This is it! Dear stranger, keep up the good work! Yes, you have hurt us terribly but now we are on cloud nine! Keep kneading, keep kissing, cuddle us, keep us happy! We would love if this would never end! Thank you, thank you so much!

Bob looked at his watch. The queue was still there, but he had to close down soon. He walked over to the door and put the 'Closed' sign out, telling anyone in the room that it would be now or never to experience the exhibit in that box. "Only a few more admirers, Beep and Boop," he thought, " only a few more and you are done for the day."

He waited patiently for the queue to clear. Then, when the last visitor had finally left, he locked the door and shut down the tape. He went into the booth and said, "Thank you for your service Beep and Boop. The show is over, you are free to leave. I hereby hand back the ownership again."

He watched the two balls slightly jiggle and laughed, "So you want to stay? That's of course fine as well!"

He heard something knocking against the wall and laughed, "Just a little joke. Wait, I'll help you out!"

With that he took some zip ties out of the cupboard and started to put them around the two swollen balls. He teased her nipples, toyed with her breasts while he slowly forced the flesh into shape. Finally the two balls were more sausage-like again and he gently pushed them through the holes. The two metal rings that entertained Betty so well fell on the floor, clattering loudly. Bob took them both and pushed them through one of the holes.

"For your owner. Oh, and feel free to take that dildo with you. Maybe you can make use of it. And tell her that I really enjoyed this exhibition. If she feels like it she is more than welcome to contact me again."

He heard someone breathing heavily behind that wall and smiled. Hopefully that girl had some fun. The blog posts clearly showed that his visitors enjoyed the exhibition a lot.

Betty was happy to see her sore boobies again. Yes, they felt tender but they were still there and unharmed. What a day! She retrieved her phone from the floor and went back to the table. A big glass of wine should help getting her mind in order. She opened her blog and scrolled through the content. Amazing, what those people did to her breasts. She found the comment by Hugh and giggled. So heat shrink tubes felt like that, like her boobies would pop. Good to know that she could actually cope with it.

Betty slept for hours, and when she woke up again she still felt sore everywhere. But she was also very satisfied and happy how everything turned out. When she looked outside it was still dark. Nobody would be able to see her. She packed her stuff and was ready to leave, but then she sat down again and wrote a note.

"Dear Bob. Thank you for this phenomenal experience. I had a great time and so did my two tender friends. All the best and good bye."

Her mind replayed the events for months, and the live stream of her performance was soon her favorite piece of media. She couldn't get enough of it, couldn't stop fantasizing about all those hands that caressed her, hurt her, kissed her. What a blast the event had been!

But she soon found out that there was a downside as well. The thrill of her solo experiments was gone. She struggled to come up with any good idea for her blog and even binding her breasts seemed bland and boring now. Having others do things to her that she couldn't control was just so much better! Betty wondered how she could get excited again, how she could get her heart pumping like that day behind the wall. Should she ask Bob for another round? Or would that be more of the same as well, and she would be forced to do something else, something even more dangerous, something that a girl in her right mind should not even think about? And what was that, what would bring back the excitement? Betty was at a loss. Maybe she should send Bob another note, maybe he would know what to do. Maybe he could use those rings and that dildo on her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Betty's Blog of Bound Boobies Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds