• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 08

Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 08

12

Rihanna sat upon her gothic throne and took a long, deep drag on her cigarette and looked as disturbing and dominating as fuck. Her dungeon was lit only by two rows of fiery torches on opposing walls and the effect was incredible, creating threatening shadows around the large, stone room. She was clad in an amazingly skin tight outfit that hugged every inch over her gorgeous, fit body. She wore long, leather jack boots and was tapping them impatiently as she took another drag on her cigarette and watched her helpless slave move in the uncomfortable bonds she was in.

Beyonce Knowles was the slave and she was naked. She was connected to the stone floor by her collar which was leashed to a ring in the floor. Her wrists were chained behind her back, her ankles also chained to the floor. She was uncomfortable and unable to do anything about it. She had to wait until her Mistress decided.

Rihanna's lip curled into that ugly sneer she was so fond of and finally she tossed her cigarette butt onto the floor and pushed herself imperiously to her feet to tower over Beyonce. Then she lit another cigarette. The scissors in Rihanna's right hand were right at Beyonce's eye line and she could not help but recoil somewhat at them, was she really going to do this?

Rihanna stood there for what seemed like an eternity the unspoken threat of the scissors looming large over Beyonce. She watched as Rihanna's cigarette burned down to its filter just inches from her eyes, Rihanna glowered down at her before barking.

"Mouth! I need an ashtray!"

Obediently and without question, Beyonce shuffled around and opened her mouth to allow Rihanna to flick her ash contemptuously onto her slaves tongue. Rihanna too another drag on the cigarette before bark another order.

"I need to stub it out now bitch! Hurry up!"

Again Beyonce moved, this time to turn around and bend forward so that her pert ass was facing her young Mistress. Rihanna smiled as she bent forward and pressed the hot end of the cigarette against Beyonce's soft flesh. Both women were extremely aroused by the act. Rihanna because it was a sign of her growing dominance of her new slave and Beyonce because she was a pain slut and she relished the feelings as she suppressed her emotions before her Mistress. She was fine with having a cigarette stubbed on her ass, however, she was not so sure how she would feel about what was to come.

Rihanna circled her kneeling slave, tottering on impossible heels as she moved before proffering the contents of her left hand to Beyonce, a pair of gleaming, sharp, silver scissors. Rihanna got as much pleasure from the fact Beyonce's lip was shaking and trembling at the scissors as from using her as an ashtray. Of course in her bondage Beyonce could not move to take or deny the scissors.

"Like your act slave, your hairstyle is old and dated. Look at me, your pretty young Mistress. Look at my trendy short cut. It's everything that you are not – vibrant, radiant, young. So as your Mistress Beyonce I am giving you the opportunity to follow me and update your look. I have the scissors, I want you to tell me to cut it!"

Beyonce hesitated. She knew Rihanna could do it if she wanted anyway but knew also that she wanted the submission of Beyonce asking for it herself.

"P-Please M-Mistress, cut my hair, m-make it short like yours."

It was music to Rihanna's ears. Slowly, deliberately even she slid the bottom half of the scissors into Beyonce's hair almost to the scalp at the back of her head. Her every movement was painstakingly slow until she had the scissors blades at full extension and suddenly brought them together. A huge clump of Beyonce Knowles's beautiful dark mane was sliced away and she could feel it as it fell down her naked skin. She could only imagine the damage to her hair.

Rihanna changed the scissors to slide just over Beyonce's right ear and again extended the blades right along the side of her head under her hair.

"Come on, tell me again, tell me what you want slave!"

Beyonce whimpered as she knelt there. Her hair was the most important thing on her body to her. She had been so proud of it. Hell, she had even been featured in shampoo commercials because of it. To allow someone, anyone, but especially such a nasty, evil, vindictive little bitch like Rihanna to chop it off indiscriminately was surely the ultimate act of submission for Beyonce.

"Please Mistress cut the rest off. I want to be like you."

They were hardest, most humiliating words Beyonce had ever spoken but they still sent a shiver of anticipation and arousal throughout her body.

Rihanna clipped both sides of Beyonce's hair close to her scalp, leaving it ugly and short and uneven and all the time Beyonce was vaguely aware of seeing strands of her long hair float down her sides and begin to gather on the stone floor at her feet and knees. Then Rihanna stood right in front of Beyonce, a thick clump of her hair in her hand and casually dropped it to the floor right in front of her immobile slave's eyes. Then she placed the blade right under Beyonce's fringe and held her eyes with her own mischievous stare.

"Let's see how this works shall we?"

And with that Rihanna began cutting at Beyonce's fringe, hacking off as much hair as she could get the scissors around. Beyonce was helpless to do anything but kneel there and watch as her beloved hair cascaded down around her. At least she could not see the mess that her remaining hair was – not yet anyway!

Rihanna finished up her haircutting and turned around and strutted from the dungeon but she was swiftly back and this time with some of her other slaves.

Ashanti, Amerie, Samantha Mumba and Traci Bingham trotted in behind her this time. Each clad in nothing more than silver collars and nipples rings and each carrying large mirrors which Rihanna instructed them to surround Beyonce with. Once she was surrounded she dismissed her four other slaves and addressed Beyonce once more, her voice dripping with spite.

"I'll leave you there for an hour slave, see what you have done to yourself. I shall expect you to thank me very much for the haircut when I return."

And with that she left, leaving Beyonce to nothing but her reflection whichever way she turned. The hour seemed to last a life time, Beyonce tried to close her eyes but some force inside her head made her look up and whichever way she turned she was compelled to look at the short, cropped mess her previously perfect hair was. Rihanna was the first Dominatrix to truly break Beyonce's spirit and all it had taken was a pair of scissors and an understanding of what was most important to her.

When Rihanna returned exactly one hour later she could see the change in Beyonce's eyes and knew any fight she had left in her was all gone - she was Rihanna's bitch now, body and mind. Rihanna strutted into the room looking every inch the confident young woman she was, Beyonce dropped her eyes in deference to her young Mistress. Rihanna was now wearing a pair of thigh high leather stiletto boots and without a word she lifted the right one and placed it at Beyonce's mouth.

"Kiss it slave! Kiss it and tell me how much you like your new haircut."

Without a seconds hesitation Beyonce leaned forward (as much as her bondage would allow) and kissed her Mistresses toe and looked up and earnestly said.

"Thank you for my haircut Mistress Rihanna, I am humbled that you let me have it."

"Good, and now to finish your style is another of my friends, someone you are going to be spending the next few days with very closely and someone you will obey with the same vigour as myself."

From behind Rihanna stepped a buxom black lady, her face was covered in a mask for now, which was more clothing than she was wearing elsewhere what with being naked bar a large nipple ring. They stepped up to Beyonce, her heavy tits resting on Beyonce's head before firing up an electric shaver.

"Then a voice familiar to Beyonce spoke.

"I wonder how you will suit the bald look Bee. And after, lets get properly aquainted and I'll tell you how you can help me........"

*

Another Saturday night in the infamous D Club and all the usual Dommes and subs are there. Jennifer Lopez is sat upon her own personal gilded throne surveying her harem of slaves distractedly, her eyes alert for any and every newcomer until finally they arrived.

Rihanna entered first, God, just the sight of her fired the anger in J-Lo's belly, how could that useless little novice have Beyonce as a slave? It just was not right. The desire Jennifer had to properly dominate Beyonce was overtaking her by now, it was what she wanted most in life, she would do anything to make it happen.

To be fair Rihanna was the type of obnoxious, cocky little bitch that got up most of the other Dommes noses anyway but since she had acquired Beyonce's services she had been particularly unbearable. She literally strutted into the hall expecting every eye in the place to be on her, and the majority were. She looked stunning her short hair looking rigidly hard in its flick, her black rubber shorts looked like she had been poured into them and her open to the bottom leather jacket showed a ample sufficiency of skin. Her high heels clicked and once she was sure she had enough attention she clicked her finger and a figure crawled in behind her.

From her incredible figure it was unmistakably Beyonce Knowles crawling some feet behind her young Mistress. Despite the fully enclosed gimp mask that hid her face and head those incredible legs and perfect breasts could not belong to any other slave.

With a captive audience watching her progress, Rihanna strutted to the centre of the hall and onto a raised podium, Beyonce crawled behind her obviously able to see somehow through the black mask that engulfed her. Smirking Rihanna made sure to pass nearby Jennifer Lopez, knowing how much this show must be irritating her. And it was. The Latino Mistress seethed as the youngster passed her with Beyonce at her feet. When Rihanna finally stopped all eyes were on her and she reached down, grabbed the silver ring at the front of Beyonce's collar and pulled her slave to her feet. With a theatrical flourish Rihanna tugged the black mask from Beyonce's head and revealed to her rapt audience that Beyonce Knowles head was now shaven smooth and totally bald!

There was a load gasp around the Main Hall. Everyone was totally stunned that a superstar slave like Beyonce had gone as far as to allow her famous hair to be completely removed. Some of the other Dommes even thought she had gone too far, secrecy was of utmost importance to celebrities like this and anything that may bring what went on in their ultra private lives was not good for the Club. Certainly Jennifer Lopez was not happy. She got to her feet immediately that she saw what had happened to her object of desire and remonstrated vehemently with Rihanna.

"You crazy bitch! You can't go around abusing your position as a Mistress like that, a high profile celebrity like Beyonce being shaved bald will raise all sorts of questions in the normal world! You're clearly not fit enough to dominate a major sub like Beyonce!"

Rihanna just sneered back at her and cockily smoothed her hand over Beyonce's head in order to antagonise Jennifer some more. And there was more than just Rihanna taking some pleasure in Mistress Lopez's annoyance, she was not at all liked in this gathering – but then smug, stuck up bitches rarely are.

"Well seeing as you are so concerned Jennifer how about a trade? You want Beyonce as your slave so badly? Fine I will swap her for every other slave in your Harem. What do you say to that? How badly do you want her?"

It was a cunning strategy. In that one move Jennifer was thrown out of her comfort zone, she had not seen that response coming nor knew quite how to answer it. Yet she was acutely aware that all eyes were on her and the longer she delayed answering the worse she would look in everybody's eyes, and she could not afford for that.

"Ok. You're on. I get her tonight and you get my slaves in return."

"Let's be clear about this Jennifer I get them all, I get complete ownership of them tonight and they are my slaves from that potion on, not your slaves, you relinquish all right to be their Mistress?"

This was not what Jennifer Lopez wanted but she had strived so long to capture Beyonce Knowles that it had become an obsession to her, like Captain Ahab chasing Moby Dick, Beyonce was the one celebrity submissive she could not let escape her clutches, no matter what she had to sacrifice to get her.

"OK. OK. You can have them all and in return I get Beyonce."

Everyone who heard the exchange (and that was most of the patrons of the club) registered the pleading tone in Jennifer's voice and smiled to themselves, it was always nice to hear that from someone so haughty. Jennifer's bitches ( Christina Milian, The Williams Sisters, Ciara and Whitney Houston) looked on incredulous as they were traded as if they were nothing for Beyonce.

The trade over, Jennifer swiftly left the club with Beyonce. Partly because she still felt guilty over trading all her long standing submissives so easily like that especially as Rihanna was already boasting about what she was going to do to them. But partly also because she desperately wanted to get her new slave alone.

Beyonce was silent, almost mute on the limo journey back to Jennifer's dungeon, almost like she was a changed girl from the one that had first been introduced to the D Club all those months previously. She could only put the change down to her barbaric treatment at the hands of Rihanna – imagine shaving her head bald! Obviously it had effected Beyonce deeply and Jennifer was determined to show her how a real Mistress treated her most valuable slaves. She contented herself with sensuously stroking Beyonce's naked thighs as they sat in the car. Beyonce sat unmoving letting her do it and contemplating her future.

Back at Jennifer Lopez's expensive LA mansion she wasted little time putting her own silver collar on Beyonce.

"I've waited a long time for this Beyonce, a long time. But I can see you are drained so I won't work you too hard tonight, just a light session I think. Then we shall be back at the Club tomorrow and from then on I shall fulfil my every whim with you. Understand?"

Beyonce looked up with those wide, appealing eyes and nodded.

Good. I'm sure I won't require a leash to get you to follow me down to my throne room, I think I'll need my throne under me for what I've got planned."

So Beyonce crawled around behind her new Latino Mistress on her hands and knees eventually following her down a metal ornate circular staircase

Jennifer's 'Throne' room was simply stunning. An exercise in excess and opulence. A cage that sat in one corner had gold bars, gold collars and leashes hung from the walls. Whip handles were in expensive metals and encrusted in jewels while all her restraints gleamed under the lighting. In the centre of the large room was an elevated platform and on that sat the most decadent thing in the room – the 'throne'.

It was a huge chair, decorated in ornate carvings all around its frame and with similarly curved legs. The seat was of the softest leather and it looked just the comfiest metal throne imaginable. She instructed Beyonce to kneel below the platform while she scaled it and reached behind her head to unleash her long brown hair. She shook her previously tightly bound hair free and then peeled herself out of her tight, restricting, Dominatrix outfit.

Jennifer Lopez was a stunning looking woman, of that there could be no doubt. Beyonce looked up at her as she stood there naked before her and could not help but admire her curvaceous figure, it was to die for. Her breasts were pert perfection, her stomach washboard flat and her ass just the best thing on her perfect body. Very deliberately she sat down on her throne, making sure that her legs were spread enough to allow Beyonce an uninterrupted view of Jennifer's neatly trimmed, soaking wet pussy.

Once she was in position seated on her large throne she spoke to her new (and now only) slave.

"Like what you see Beyonce? I bet you never had a Mistress as sexy as me before, have you?"

With Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Shakira and Rihanna amongst her former Dommes that was a hell of a claim but maybe she was right.

"So to begin with I want you to get up here and bend over my knees I waited a long time to spank that lovely ass of yours!"

Jennifer positively purred as she watched her slave lift herself on her long, shapely legs and come over to Jennifer and carefully bend over her Mistress's knees, presenting her naked brown bottom directly to her. J-Lo could not help herself and treated herself to a quick spank before Beyonce was even settled. Jennifer inhaled deeply as a buss ran through her hand from the blow and then set forth with a second, harder spank to her slave's soft ass cheek. Beyonce had zero reaction so Jennifer fired off three further hard spanks and was able to see some colouring to Beyonce sweet ass.

Jennifer could not resist as she took a slight break from slipping her fingers between Beyonce's thighs and fingering her pussy and was delighted to find it as wet as she was. She did not linger though, she was aware that she could easily lose track of time playing with her new slave and that she had a task for her to perform with building urgency. She spanked Beyonce's ass at least twenty more times before relenting and easing her from her knees and opening her own legs nice and wide. Beyonce looked up at Jennifer's glistening slit as the Latino Mistresses gasped her final instruction for the night.

"Right slave, I want you to get your head between my hot sweating thighs and to make me cum with your tongue. You will not get out of there until I have cum all over your face!"

Without missing a beat Beyonce thrust her bald head between Jennifer Lopez's thighs and reached her tongue out towards her pussy. She found it easily enough and began lapping at her lips immediately and intently. Jennifer held out as long as she could to relish each stroke of her slaves tongue but that was not actually all that long because the Latino Mistress was extremely aroused and couldn't hold her orgasm back for long. Beyonce barely missed a lick a s J-Lo ejaculated her hot, wet love juice all over her face and bald head.

Beyonce continued to lap it up once Jennifer was done and for her part Jennifer was content to sit there content with her orgasm and slowly stroke Beyonce's skull, knowing that this was the beginning of something very special indeed.

*

Another high octane evening at The D Club and the place was abuzz. Everybody knew that a smug Domme like Jennifer Lopez would surely not miss an opportunity such as this to display her new property. Jennifer looked like a million dollars, mainly because that was literally the cost of her outfit! Well that may be a slight exaggeration but it wasn't far off. Her leather catsuit was lines and studded with diamonds, as were her boots and as were her gauntlets. Beyonce was similarly flamboyantly attired, with a beautifully diamond studded collar and chain and a mesh top that showed her perfect breasts resplendent with diamond nipple rings. J-Lo should have felt on top of the world, she had finally achieved what she had wanted most – the slavery of Beyonce Knowles but something was troubling her.

It could have been the presence as she entered the hall of her former slaves, looking deeply unhappy under the charge of Rihanna – already they looked miserable as sin. Maybe it was the heat, it was a hot night and Jennifer felt sticky and clammy and most unlike her normal cool exterior. Whatever it was she felt uneasy and sluggish as she moved through the crowd, but this was her moment, what she had strove so long for and nothing would stop her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds