Beyond Nocturne Ch. 06

"Oh God, Michael!" she screamed as she came, her body wracked by the intensity of the orgasm. Her vaginal fluid spilled out and drenched his face as her hips bucked and her eyes rolled back into her head. The room was spinning as she lay there, feeling Michael raise up bring his cock between her legs. She looked at him and laced her fingers behind his neck as he lowered his face to hers. They kissed as he entered her, the large, plump mass of his head pushing into her and actually stretching her a bit. She moaned into his mouth, tasting her own juices as his shaft filled her up. She murmured against his lips as they joined together, and she took his cock in completely to the hilt. She felt his balls against her ass, comforting and full.

"Make love to me," she whispered as they began to find their rhythm, slowly at first as she got used to his cock, the feeling of it and his incredible width. She closed her eyes, and found images of blue skies and crystal clear water stretching out before her. In this vision she could feel the pleasure of his cock thrusting in and out of her and yet she was standing on a plateau, the sun setting over a vast ocean. She hadn't seen a real sunset since before she had been bitten, and it pained her to know she never would again. And yet, from Michaels' mind came this vision he shared with her, the bright colors and heat of the sun as clear as if they were her own memories. She felt the warmth of the light on her skin, and where there should have been a horrible burning sensation of the ultra-violet light eating through her, there was only bliss and she remained untouched. In her vision, Michael stood behind her, and she was aware that they were naked as they were in the real world outside their minds.

The actions of the vision mimicked those in the real world as they switched positions and Lydia rode on top of him, grinding against his cock and bouncing up and down on him. Soon, she was no longer even aware of the dirty hotel room, only the brilliant sunset above them and the crash of waves against ancient rocks and sand, a phantom mist of ocean spray covering their naked bodies as they made love.

Michael looked to Lydia, her hair and tits bouncing back and forth as she rode his cock, her head tilted back so far the cords in neck showed. She was moaning his name, loving him in a way he had never known. They were on a bluff above his favorite beach on the southern Oregon coast. He knew it was always too cold to be undressed there, and yet, it was warm like a Caribbean beach. The harsh wind of the pacific held no sway here in their vision, and they melted into each other. He reached out and massaged her breasts, holding them as though they were gold. To him, he supposed they were. They were two beautiful large pearls in the wealth that was Lydia. He seemed to know that she was a forbidden treasure, but he had to have her, he had to know her and make her his own.

Time wound down and everything seemed to be in slow motion. Every thrust of her hips, every sensation that exploded through his body, every fiber in her being seemed to slow down with a purpose as he lost himself in her. When the orgasm came, it was strong and all consuming.

Michael cried out, something he never did during all of his lovemaking with his wife and before, his hands grasping her hips. She grabbed his hands and laced her fingers through his, their grips a match for each other as Lydia experienced her second orgasm in time with his own. Their mouths hung open in breathless pleasure, no words even being able to come close to the emotions surging through them. The electricity of their love for each other seared through them, burning them together forever, and they both knew that would never know happiness without the other.

But more importantly, for this first time, they both felt safe.

***

As Michael and Lydia made love, and as Stephen crouched in a sewer tunnel not more than twenty miles away nursing his wounds, Maricel found herself in the same nightmare she had been having ever since she had gone to Tiffany's apartment.

In Tiffany's living room, red from the party lamp, she saw the television blaring. On it was some porn flick of two people having sex on a bluff over a beach at sunset. On the wall above the entertainment center were three posters. The first was of Lydia, below her picture were the words 'WANTED BY THE POLICE, DEAD OR ALIVE." Next to that poster one of Michael, the man she knew Lydia loved, and also the man who had saved her from the creature. The police believed he was a murderer, though she knew he wasn't responsible for what had happened to all those people. The police thought he had something to do with Tiffany and Missy being killed, their neighbors and for a security guard, and a doctor and another police officer. Finally, she saw a poster with her face on it that simply read "MISSING."

Blood was spattered across the posters, dribbling down the paper and onto the walls.

She turned and saw Tiffany and Missy, both naked as they had been when she killed them. They were covered in blood and grotesquely wet-looking in the hot red light. Their eyes had gone a milky white and they glared at her accusingly. They began kissing each other passionately, grabbing at each other and laughing, somehow mocking Maricel as she stood alone. When they broke their kiss, Missy looked at Maricel, but where eyes should have been there were only black sockets, empty and open like two bloody mouths. She raised her hand and pointed, shrieking at the top of her lungs.

Maricel covered her ears and she slumped to the floor, realizing she was naked as well, covered in the blood of her friends. Tiffany stood before her as the creature walked out of the hallway and grasped her. It lowered its alien-esque head down to her chest and it's fangs unsheathed from its mouth. With a roar, it bit into her and began feeding, tearing flesh away to reveal the muscle beneath.

Maricel screamed as Tiffany looked directly at her, her pupiless eyes burning holes into the back of her head.

And then, she felt something stir inside her. She felt tiny hands grasp her insides and pull, releasing a pain unlike any she had ever known. She double over as whatever it was inside her began to grow incredibly fast, pushing her organs and bones and muscles away. Her stomach distended outward, bulging like a balloon ready to pop. She lay on the carpet, writhing and screaming as finally her skin could go no further and ripped open.

Blood spurted to the floor in a wash of gore as her baby birthed itself. It was covered in her tissues and blood as it crawled immediately to the creature and gripped its leg. As she lay there dying it opened its glowing red eyes and mewled at her.

... to be concluded...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds