Beyond the Were War Ch. 02

The effectiveness increases as the amount of data goes up, and the amount of data becomes unlimited when you work for the NSA. Why? Because the NSA collects EVERYTHING. Every email. Every phone call. Every transaction. So much data they needed to build a huge data center to hold it all near Salt Lake City. All there for him to mine, and mine he did.

The data showed him not just the organization, but their habits and tendencies. He used these tendencies to build a spiderweb of connections that spanned the whole Cartel, a web that trapped those at the middle of the web. They may use burner phones, sophisticated scramblers and hidden data, but the NSA supercomputers could still find them. He had phone numbers on alert and sophisticated voice recognition algorithms in place for key lieutenants and lower level members, and by noon he had started to get hits. Enrique's excitement built as the information started to come out. The Cartel was out for revenge, and was putting together a tactical team to retrieve a woman who had escaped from them. He didn't get why, just that Juan demanded she be returned to him and it didn't matter what the cost would be. It was bound to be a lot, because the series of phone calls intercepted showed them getting a big team together. Over forty mercenaries, multiple armored vehicles, heavy weapons and armor plus a helicopter.

All for one woman. It didn't make sense until the Cartel mole in the Albuquerque DEA office was intercepted describing where the target was. It was a werewolf pack, the Gila pack to be specific, and that made it a very difficult raid indeed. You had to be stupid or bold to take on a Pack, and Juan wasn't stupid. The strike was going to be in two days.

Enrique left work late in the evening, the knowledge of what was going down spinning in his head. He finally had enough information to pass to the DEA about the Cartel mole, but he didn't want to. Cutting out one person who was selling out his country wasn't enough. No, he wanted a more permanent solution to his problem. He wanted revenge, and revenge is a dish best served cold.

He headed to the airport and caught a plane to New Mexico. When he got to the rental car lot, he used a burner phone to dial a number he had stored before he left. It took a few rings, but she answered. "Hello, this is Linda Remington."

Gila Pack Infirmary

New Mexico

Robert didn't like using his Alpha power to hold a wolf back, but he was forced to. Caleb had awoken when Wendy found him, and after his scalp was stitched up he was ready to go after her, but then his Alphas arrived and had a long talk.

Caleb had passed through shock, horror and blind rage long ago as the story of what had happened to his lovely young mate was told to him. What they had done to her- he would not rest until he had torn each of their throats out and watched their life bleed into the sand. His wolf was in full agreement, that was why only an Alpha command was keeping him from shifting.

Renee had seen enough and was sick of his growling. She rolled forward in her wheelchair and without changing expression slapped him so hard he almost fell off the chair. "ENOUGH!" she roared. "There is a time for revenge, but that time is not now. Your mate, the one who completes you, is OUT THERE right now. She's alone, she's frightened, she has no idea where she is and she trusts no one. While you sit here thinking about what YOU would like to do to them, she's in pain." Caleb sat back up, the anger in his eyes replaced by pain. He and his wolf knew she was right. His first responsibility would always be to keep his mate safe.

"Where did she go?"

"She ran north, but she is still on Pack lands. She is injured but resting right now. We have a patrol nearby that is keeping an eye on her." Renee put her hand over his, helping him to calm himself. "She needs to come back, but I doubt if she will do so willingly and we don't want to push her. You are her mate, you need to go to her and convince her she is safe with you, and safe returning to us. Once she is here, we can help her."

"But how? She doesn't know me."

"You are her mate, her wolf will be on your side. Your scent will call to her, even if you are just nearby. You have to be patient. This won't be like those other matings you've seen, she is going to be a challenge for you."

Caleb sat back, looking far older than his age as the enormity of it all hit him. "Will she ever be back to normal?"

Robert put his hand on his shoulder. "Not without you. You need to be there for her, without her mate I'm worried about her."

Caleb ran his hand through his hair and started to get up. "Alpha, Madam Alpha, may I be excused? My mate needs me."

Renee smiled. "Of course. We have a medic and a jeep outside, they will get you close to her and they have clothes and blankets, plus some food. Take all the time you need, but bring her back here with you." Robert sat by her side, hugging her around the shoulders as they watched him leave. "It's a lot to ask of him, isn't it?"

"Yes, but he will do his best with her. Now, what do you say I carry you upstairs and show you how much I'm willing to do for my mate?" She laughed, and he was just about to scoop her up in his arms when Doc and Wendy came in.

"Ah, Madam Alpha, since you're here I'd like to check the progress on your leg." Most of the other damage had already healed, but the leg injury was bad and he wanted it immobilized long enough to heal fully. Robert moved to sit behind Renee as she sat at the edge of the hospital bed; even though they were fully mated, and Doc and Wendy were mated, he was still apprehensive of another male coming near his woman. He felt like tearing the arm off any male who would dare to touch her, specially when Doc was going to be touching her thigh. Doc looked at him for permission and he nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist while he watched. The immobilizer was removed and he checked her range of motion and soreness. "It looks good, you can resume walking and low impact activities, but no running or shifting for another two days."

"Other activities?" said Robert.

Doc laughed. "That's right, new mates. Don't bend her into a pretzel and if she feels pain, stop." Robert grinned and swept her up in his arms, carrying her quickly through the pack house and kicking open the door to his room.

"Do you feel up to this, love?"

"I feel kind of grungy. You know what I'd like? A hot shower and a long soak in the tub."

Robert made a left into the large bathroom, setting her gently on the vanity as he started to fill the jacuzzi tub. Renee started to get up, but one look from Robert stopped her. It was a look of both dominance and lust. "No, love, it's time for me to spoil you." Stepping between her parted legs, he teased her lips and neck as his fingers made quick work of her shirt and bra. Moving his hands down, he let his fingertips graze down her sides, the tingles of the mate bond setting her on fire. She tried to press into him, but he removed her hands from his shoulders and set them on the counter. "It's my turn, you just relax and enjoy." His fingers moved around to her back, his nails lightly scratching as they traveled back up. She arched her back, her firm breasts seeking the hard chest he kept just outside her reach. She whimpered in frustration, wanting his hands on her breasts, on her everywhere, but one look from him was enough to still her. He was looking at her like a starving man at a buffet, he was practically salivating at all that was before him.

Robert dropped his hands down to her waist, she was wearing loose cotton pajama bottoms and bikini panties. He leaned forward to possess her mouth as his hands moved inside the waistbands, then they shifted around and down until he was lifting her butt off the counter. He pushed her back slightly, allowing the clothes to shift down before he carefully divested her of her remaining clothing. She shivered at the cold stone on her bare skin, so he lifted her up. Her hands wrapped behind his neck as her legs linked behind his back. He moaned into her mouth as her wet sex ground against the obvious erection in his pants.

"You're wearing too much," she said as she slid down his body to the floor. Turning her back on him, she walked into the large limestone shower, making sure her hips swayed in an exaggerated fashion. She turned on the shower and stepped in, but left the glass door open. Reaching for a washcloth, she let out an "oops" as the bar of soap fell to the shower floor. Her muscled backside still facing him, she slowly bent forward, exposing her swollen pussy to him. She looked back between her legs to verify she had his complete attention, then gave her butt a little wiggle as she 'struggled' to pick up the soap. "Robert, can you give me a little help here?"

Robert let out a howl as he tore the clothes from his body, his control being tempted far beyond what he was capable of. His erection led the way to the shower as he jumped in and closed the door behind him. He pounced on her, his strong arms lifting her back up as he pressed forward. Renee caught the wall of the shower with her hands, a smile on her face as she felt his need through the bond. He pushed between her legs, bending his knees until his large erection was positioned at her entrance before surging forward. "YES!! Fuck me!" Renee screamed his name as he filled her completely. She felt him reach around to flick her protruding clit as he took her hard and fast.

Gentle sex was fun, but she wanted to be dominated today, not coddled. She was an Alpha and she wanted to be taken like one, by one stronger than herself. He pounded up into her, his thrusts hard enough that her feet lifted off the ground as his groin slapped into her ass. She came hard, losing her strength in her arms as her face and breasts flattened against the wall. Robert didn't let up, he was panting with the effort as he fucked her into her second orgasm. His knot started to form, and he pushed it home as she screamed again. The added sensation on her vaginal walls and G-spot spiraled her into yet another round of screaming orgasm. Robert felt the need, but he also wanted to make sure his mate was well and completely loved before he allowed himself his release.

Just before it started to get painful, she heard his growl begin. He lifted her clear of the ground, holding her thighs apart as her feet wrapped around the backs of his legs. She was pinned to the tile as his hot come poured into her. He bit down onto her shoulder and that pushed her to the peak, immediately she was screaming out her fourth orgasm. Her body turned to jelly in his arms, and his legs were shaking from holding her up.

"Fuck that was hot." Robert was breathing hard as he licked the blood off her shoulder. He pulled her upright and held her back tight to his chest. His knot was still engaged, so he held her in one arm as he turned off the shower and walked over to the jacuzzi. Stepping down into the sunken tub, he started the jets before sitting on the bench, letting her relax against him.

Renee enjoyed the feeling of closeness she had in his arms. They didn't say anything for twenty minutes, Robert was idly caressing her as she came down from the high. The emotions and sensations they felt were shared through the bond so no words were necessary.

Of course, when Renee tried to spin around on his dick so she could face him, that set off all kinds of delicious feelings inside her. She grinned and started to ride him slowly as his hands reached up to caress her hanging breasts. She had her man, she was going to take advantage of him. Leaning down to kiss him deeply, she moaned as his knot multiplied her pleasure. Robert was caressing her breasts, his thumbs flicking her erect nipples, as he reveled in the feel of his mate.

A mate he never expected he would find, but she was HIS now and he would never let her go.

Gila Pack Territory

Near the northern border

Caleb exited the jeep carrying the bag of food, clothes and first aid gear. Using the Pack bond, he got an update from the border sentries who were keeping an eye on Maria from a distance. She was sleeping near the edge of the mesa; she had stopped running when she came to the cliff face and was too tired to find her way around. He asked everyone else to stay out of sight while he tried to get her to trust him.

He worked his way over the small hill and saw her sleeping form ahead. He didn't want to scare her, so he stopped a good distance away and sat down on a rock so he would seem less threatening. "Maria." She stirred but didn't wake up, so her tried again. "MARIA! It's Caleb. I'm here to help."

Maria's head popped up and she looked at him, shocked that the man who was in her bed earlier had found her. "No... it can't be..."

"Maria, I don't want to hurt you, I just"

"NO! I can't go back. I'll die before I let him take me back!" She scrambled to her feet.

"Maria, please"

Maria turned her back on him and ran straight for the edge of the mesa. It was at least a hundred feet down to the rocks below, it would be enough. Caleb was shocked into action when he realized what was going on. He sprung forward, shifting into his wolf form for the speed. Fear filled his mind as he realized he wasn't going to have enough time to catch her. He could see her just a few yards yards from the edge, she was gathering herself to jump. At the last moment her wolf pushed forward and she shifted.

Her wolf tried to stop, her claws scratching at the sand and rock below her, but she had too much momentum. Caleb lunged for her as she went over the edge in slow motion.

If she died, he was going to die with her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds