• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • BHP Chronicals: Kuragari

BHP Chronicals: Kuragari

Walking through the beach of Hueco Mundo, Kuragari looked toward the Tallaw Ref; a river built only a few years ago by the hands of Granleon Deathaven, through unknown means. It's name was a tribute to a young foe he once faced, and deemed worthy of acknowledgment. Kuragari enjoyed the river, finding much peace to it's serene beauty, partially because to her it was a beautiful sight, but also because it was built on the place of her birth as an Arrancar, and it was the place where she first met and became the adopted daughter of Granleon Deathaven.

Continuing to walk through the sandy dunes, she found a young male Arrancar; one she had known from previous encounters. There, Xavier laid under some old quartz trees; he was asleep. His precious sake bottle, normally held very protectively, now rested to his side. Slowly, Kura crept up to his side, got down on her knees, and crawled up in front of him, slowly sneaking her hand over his body to take the sake bottle as a playful joke. Smiling as she did this, she watched intently to his breathing so she knew if he was waking up or not.

Xavier started to rouse just as Kura pulled the bottle from his hand. Without even noticing or opening his eyes he went to place the bottle to his lips only to find that it wasn't there. His eyes opened and he looked around confused for a moment. Once his eyesight came into focus, he saw Kura kneeling just in front of him holding the bottle, with a big smile on her face. A smile formed on his lips as well, but still feeling groggy from his nap, he closed his eyes and laid his head back. "Oh, so not nice." He said with a slight laugh trying to get his eyes open and awake.

"Well, I did get it for you . . ." She said with a cocky smile, as she sat down next to him, leaning herself back, so that she was reclining in his chest. "So not sharing with me isn't very nice, either." She said with a giggle, as she took a sip from the bottle and handed it back to him.

"Well I suppose that's true." Xavier responded with a jokingly reluctant tone. He gently wrapped his arm around her waist as she laid against him, using his other hand to take the bottle and swigging the rest of it down to quench that 'I just woke up and my mouth is dry' thirst. He tossed the bottle right next to the empty cases that came before it and smiled down at the girl, briefly running his fingers through her hair. "So, how are you doing now?"

Feeling his fingers through her hair she laughed a little. She didn't want to tell him about Aeris, but she knew she had too. Taking another unopened bottle before turning toward him, she smiled then looked down at the bottle. "It's a secret...Aeris can't know about us...or anyone else." She explained, telling him Aeris' threat toward him and anyone else. Aeris wanted Kura as her only lover, and she wanted Kura to have only her. Because of Kura's feelings for others, she couldn't give herself solely to one person, and instead made a promise; all other relationships would be kept a secret from Aeris. She needed to protect her Father's army, in the same way she would protect him.

Her expression changed to a smile as she looked toward Xavier. He was smiling back down at her as she spoke. "Okay! I can handle that." He said, as he leaned forward to kiss her gently, pulling her close around the waist. Their lips separated for a few moments as he pulled away and smiled playfully, saying. "So 'She cant know about us' you say huh? Does that mean I'm your little secret?" He asked with a devious grin.

Turning her body around to face him more, she pulled her leg over his and straddled him, holding on to his shoulders. She smiled sweetly down at him, her long red hair blowing gently in the breeze. She never answered him right away; instead, she sat there in his lap, leaning in for another kiss. Xavier had been smiling ever since she straddled him, and was now sliding his hands up the sides of her legs to her waist, holding them there, as he stared warmly into her eyes after receiving her kiss; he gave her a small wink afterward. Kura smiled at him as he did, pulling him in closer toward her, Kuragari kissed his lips gently, her body pressed tightly against his. Her hands moved to the side of his jacket as she started to undo the straps. Once successful, she pulled it over his shoulders, as he lowered his arms and let the jacket slide off of them.. Pulling away from his lips she looked down at the large scar across his chest, as she ran her fingers over them, stopping at his waist line.

Xavier kissed her more passionately then before, his hands sliding slowly up her back to her shoulder blades, holding her firmly close to him. He had loosened his hold when she was undoing his straps, and simply smiled a bit as she did so. He looked down slightly, following her hand, moaning as she stopped on his waist line. He looked back up at her smiling. "That would be a gift from the fourth Espada." He laughed lightly before continuing. "Lets just say I proved to be tough enough to be his second in command." He then reached up and brushed her hair back with his right hand, using all four fingers to gently cradle the side of her head, her ear in his palm and then letting it slowly slide down to the side of her neck, her hair still entwined with his fingers.

"You're a lucky man to walk away from Colmillo. He hasn't exactly had the best track record with Cuchillo." She smiled as she leaned forward and started to kiss his neck, moving down she slowly started to kiss the top of his scar, as her hands took a hold of his obi sash. She didn't try to remove it or even tug at it; she just kept it in her hands. Moving back up toward the other side of his neck, she started to whisper in his ear. "My secret..." She said, rather erotically, as she had finally answered his previous question.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly, as she started to kiss his neck, his lips parted and his hands warmly caressing her body. Then he softly said "Well I didn't exactly walk away from Colmillo the same day, I can tell you that much, but I got a few good licks in for myself." He smiled as she kissed the top of his scar and as she gripped his sash he slid his hands lower and around on Kura's waist, just above her butt. He then whispered back to her in the same tone. "My beautiful secret."

Kissing his jawline she reached up to his lips and started to kiss him passionately. Turning her weight to the side, she allowed herself to fall to the sandy ground; Xavier, mostly likely, would be pulled onto her, or at least willingly join. He smiled back and kissed her deeply. As she began to fall, he followed her to the ground, laying softly on top of her. Holding himself up with one hand gently caressing her face. He leaned down to kiss her again, his hand sliding down the side of her body, resting it just at the side of her bust.

Smiling as she felt Xavier's hand trail down to her side, she pulled him in closer toward her, kissing his lips as she turned him to his own back and landed nicely over him. She started kissing down his neck, following a trail left by her fingers. It led down his collarbone, his chest, and to his stomach, stopping just short of his naval, before she lifted her head and smiled toward him. She repeated this action, this time leading back up toward his neck once more. Xavier smiled, closing his eyes as her fingers and lips trailed down his body. Moaning from the pleasure of her soft touch down his body, his hand rested on the side of her head, more caressing her than guiding. He laughed a bit as she came back up to his neck he let his hands wander down hers. Unfortunately this was the end of Kura's knowledge in intimacy. She had only ever observed the humans of Earth and their films. Smiling toward him, part of her wanted Xavier to realize her block, but she was feeling a little too proud to simply inform him.

Xavier, however, was enjoying himself and without knowledge of his actions, he leaned up taking and took a hold of Kura in his lap. His arms firmly placed on her sides as one of his hands moved toward her front untying the string of her corset top. Revealing herself to him once more as she had done so at the river in their past times together, he smiled deviously toward her. Firmly taking hold of her breast, he started to caress it passionately, as his free hand pressed against her back and up to her neck. Slightly tilting her head down so he could kiss her lips, he moved forward, laying Kura on her back as gently as possible. Running his finger tips up her leg he pushed her skirt up, so he could get a firm hold of her hips. Smiling as he could hear the pleasurable moans of Kura, he pulled away slightly, laying to her side a little. Xavier's hand moving from her hip to between her legs, as he started to caress her there, making her moans loader, as her back arched. Kura's face became slightly flush as she felt what Xavier was doing, she couldn't even take the time to look toward him or even say a word.

Leaning in, he started to kiss her neck, as he removed her skirt and underwear; he was smiling, as he now looked down to her exposed body, removing the remainder of his own clothes in the process. Kura laid there, her body trembling from the sensation, letting out soft moans of pleasure as she smiled toward him. Running her own fingers through his hair, she had a soft look on her face, her blue eyes showing brightly, thanks to her rosy cheeks. Xavier had undressed, and climbed back over her. He pushed one of her legs to the side with his knee, embracing her afterward. Letting out a loud cry, pleasure rushing through her body, her fingers clenched into his shoulder; she could feel little trickles of blood, but she didn't release him. His movements in sync with her own, she had never experienced anything like this before. Xavier's own breathing became shallow, as he too moaned in pleasure; her body, her voice it all made his smile toward her grow, as he continued his movements toward her.

Stopping briefly, Xavier held Kura in his arms as he turned his body to his back, allowing Kura to experience a new sensation. Coaching her slightly to move her hips, he smiled as he ran his fingers down her leg, only to have them reach her hips and then to her breasts. Her hips moving in a similar fashion to Xavier's previously, another surge of pleasure ran through her body as she again she let out a moan, her back arching,and her hair blowing lightly in the wind. Leaning down she held him for a moment before briefly kissing his neck. She needed to calm down, the sensation overloaded her body and mind, but Xavier wouldn't stop, though Kura didn't seem to mind. Placing a hand on the small of her back and another on her head, he started to once again move his body against hers. Hearing her moans, like soft whispers in his ear, he smiled and kissed her gently on her cheek.

After he kissed her, she started to moan louder then before. Scared at first, she sat up on his lap; the sensation of him, of his movements, was starting to come to a climax. She didn't know what to do, but subconsciously, she kept moving her hips against him, as she had done before, making this intense feeling grow stronger and stronger. Suddenly as if time had stopped for her, she could feel the muscles of her body begin the clench, her toes curled and her fingers trailed firmly down his chest, as if she was trying to hold on to him. She let out an extremely loud cry of pleasure. The sensational feeling hadn't stopped as Xavier, too, cried out in pleasure. Her body collapsed to his chest, as she climaxed, and she fell to his side. Her body still trembling from it all, she looked toward Xavier and smiled, wearily lifting her hand to his cheek she whispered. "My...secret..." She tried laughing, as she felt defeated. She had stood against many opponents in battle, however, Xavier was the first to defeat her in such a way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • BHP Chronicals: Kuragari

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds