• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bi Pantyhose Passion

Bi Pantyhose Passion

I've had a Pantyhose Fetish for over 30 years now, and love wearing them on a daily basis.

But back in the summer of 1995, I suffered a heat stroke, and almost died, when I recovered, I vowed I would stop fantasizing, and live out these dreams and fantasies.

I had been masturbating while dressed in Pantyhose for quite a long time.

I progressed to "batjacking" so I could shoot my load into my mouth, but it wasn't satisfying my urges, and had also experimented with hairbrush handles, but never had any real anal penatration.

I decided to answer an ad in the local newspaper's meeting place,(before the internet) it was an ad for a man that was looking for other crossdressers to "get together" with during the day, I called the number and left my name and a short message, Bob quickly called me back.

I invited Bob over to my place, and I quickly dressed into Black Pantyhose, a Black Nightgown, and Black Sling-backs.

Bob arrived, and I was very pleased, as he was in his mid 40's, Tall, Well Built, with Salt and Pepper hair, and very easy going.

We sat on my bed, and he told me his wife didn't like wearing Hosiery while they had sex, and she really didn't like that he liked to wear Stockings as well.

Bob was gently touching my Silky Nylon Clad Legs, asking me about my experiences with other men, and when I told him I had never been with another guy, he quickly undressed, and put his stockings and lingerie on.

Bob laid back on the bed, as I laid next to him with my head on his chest, I started rubbing his cock through his nylon panties, and it was starting to grow.

I pulled his cock out of his panties, and started stroking it, squeezing his cocks huge mushroom head.

By now I've noticed Bob is packing 7.5 long x 2.5 round cock, and I'm now a little scared.

Bob started to moan a little, he then started pushing my head down to his cock and told me to try kissing it.

I kissed it a few times as I continued to stoke it, and then I don't know why, but I opened my mouth and he plunged his cock as far in as he could get it.

I gagged at first, and he eased it back, and he told me to open my mouth slightly going down, and close and suck on the way up, I tired this for a few minutes, but quickly noticed he really liked when I just sucked on his huge mushroom head.

I had no real idea of what to do, but I guess I'm just a natural cock sucker, because a minute later I felt him tense up, he then grabbed the back of my head and started spewing hot cum inside my mouth.

I instictively tried swallowing, but there was too much, and when he finally finished cumming, I pulled his cockhead out of my mouth, and he started laughing at all the cum dripping down the corners of my mouth.

Bob asked me if I was okay, and if I liked that, and I told him I loved it, and I wanted more.

Bob then started asking me how I felt about anal sex, and if he put a condom on, would I let him fuck me...I told him absolutely!

I started sucking his cock again, and got him really hard, he quickly slipped a condom on, lubed his cock and my ass with KY, and then rolled me onto my stomach.

Bob rolled my pantyhose down just below my ass cheeks, and slowly pushed his Mushroom head against my virgin asshole, spreading the lube around.

He told me to take a deep breath, and as I started to take my deep breath, he pushed in deep, it hurt so bad, but I couldn't do anything as he was laying on top of me.

The sensation of being completely filled was incredible, it quickly overcame the pain...

Bob pumped a few short strokes, and told me to relax, then he pushed all the way in and just stayed deep inside of me.

It seemed like Bob's cock was getter larger as he stayed inside of me.

After a few minutes, Bob started a slow gentle pumping, and gradually built up a nice tempo, he was rubbing his Nylon covered legs against mine as he humped me.

I was loving it, I kept moaning, and telling Bob to make me his Bitch, which told Bob I was ready for a pounding, he got me up on my hands and knees, and started slamming his cock into me, as I tried to keep tempo.

He kept slamming it in and out of me, my asshole felt like it was on fire as he continued stretching it out through his hard pounding.

He was getting close to cumming, so he pushed me down on my belly again, and started slow humping me, making sure to push all the way in and grind inside of me.

As I was laying there on my stomach, I felt wetness under me, I stuck my hand underneath and realized I had cum all over the inside of my Pantyhose when Bob was pounding my ass.

I loved that, I was now Bob's Pantyhose bitch, he gave me an orgasm while he fucked me.

Bob now was using my rolled down Pantyhose like reins on a horse,he started going faster, and harder again, slamming it in me as hard as he could.

He fucked me even harder for a few minutes and then groaned loudly as I felt him cum again.

He rolled off of me and was amazed at how insatible I had become for his cock, as I was grabbing at it again begging for more.

After a few minutes, I changed into some Tan Control Top Pantyhose, and then cut the crotch out.

I asked Bob to finger fuck my ass while I try sucking him hard again.

After a few minutes of me talking like a dirty slut, he was hard as a rock, and ready to go again, but this time he had me lay on my back, on top of a pillow.

He mounted me, grabbed me by my Pantyhose clad ankles and fucked me slow all the while he kissed my legs and ankles.

He came after a few minutes, and then dressed and left.

To this day I have yet to find another lover as good as Bob, but my first time was great!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bi Pantyhose Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds