• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Bianca
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Bianca

It might have been an hour or maybe two before either of them spoke, but finally Bianca said, "That was fantastic, totally unbelievable." Lifting herself up, she kissed Jane passionately.

Jane looked at Bianca and embracing her Jane said, "Is there anything you do that is not perfect, for that matter is there any part of you that is not perfect?" They kissed again and again. Finally, Bianca jumped up and spreading her arms and twirling around she said loudly, "I would not say I am perfect but you are!"

Jane got to her feet and together they returned to the dining table.

As Bianca was making coffee, she looked at Jane seriously and said, "You would tell me wouldn't you? If anything was wrong, I mean."

Jane laughed and said, "Yes, of course". Then as Bianca stared at her, Jane added, "Ok you are perfect but certain things surprised me a little".

"What?" Bianca asked somewhat perplexed.

Jane laughing said, "Where is your rose tattoo?"

Bianca giggled and said, "In Photoshop".

Jane laughed again and said, "Well, I expected you to have had a shaved pussy, not a mass of pubic hair."

Bianca flushed and muttered, "I usually do, but recently I never saw the point. The only woman I really wanted was, I thought, in a long term relationship, and no one else was going to get there!"

They both laughed.

"Ok next?" said Bianca.

Jane taking a deep breath said, "I did not know how you would react to anal penetration."

Bianca flushing slightly said, "Actually, I really enjoyed it, it was done right. Next?"

"No, it is your turn," said Jane.

Bianca said quickly, "Does Alison really think I am sophisticated?"

Jane burst out laughing and said, "Alison thinks the sun shines out of your arse. OK next question."

Bianca said hesitantly, "Well I wanted to caress you more, I wanted to make you happy, make you climax as you had made me climax so many times and I never really got the chance. I wanted to show you how much I want you, need you, love you."

There was a pause before Jane spoke, then she said, "I absolutely adored what you did and of course I want more. However, I suppose I get a huge, huge amount of sexual gratification from giving you pleasure and seeing you climax. Next time I will remember that you also want the pleasure of seeing me delirious."

Bianca smiled broadly and walking over to Jane took both her hands, led her back to the sofa. Pushing her down, she said with a smile, "It is next time."

Bianca knelt before Jane and pushed her skirt up and never taking her eyes from Jane's, she removed her panties. She slowly pushed Jane's knees apart and kissed Jane's thighs, slowly, very slowly working her way towards her pussy, kissing, licking and biting. As Bianca reached Jane's pussy, fluid was pouring from Jane's cunt and Bianca hungrily licked the fluid from her cunt lips. Bianca's tongue explored every part of Jane's cunt, circling her clit many times. All the time Jane was moaning softly but she gasped as Bianca's tongue flicked her clit. All Bianca's actions were slow and deliberate, and as she pushed her tongue into Jane's cunt, Jane began writhing in ecstasy throwing her arms over her head and gripping the back of the sofa, lifting her hips to Bianca's mouth. Bianca pushed her tongue in as far as she could reach and began swirling it around licking and probing the vaginal cavity.

Jane was delirious with pleasure and Bianca, withdrawing her tongue, bent lower and began playing her tongue around Jane's anal rose. Bianca slowly pushed two fingers into Jane's cunt and with her other hand, pushed a finger into Jane's anus. Bianca started to pump them in and out very slowly. Jane was whimpering as Bianca kissed her clit. Then when Bianca sucked the clit hard into her mouth, teasing the end with her tongue as she sucked harder and harder, Jane screamed and her cunt exploded, squirting fluid into Bianca's mouth, face and tits. Jane collapsed panting and mumbling incomprehensibly. After several minutes Jane grabbed Bianca and pulling her to her, began kissing her passionately, simply refusing to stop. Bianca moved to sit next to Jane and they again held each other without speaking, simply kissing, caressing and looking at each other, drinking in each other's beauty.

Eventually, Jane said, "Shower".

They both walked to the shower and discarding the last remnants of clothing, Bianca move to enter the shower but Jane held her and said, "Sit and spread your legs". Bianca smiled and sat hoping that Jane was again going to play with her cunt. However, Jane picked up an electric razor and swinging it mischievously, said, "Bald, landing strip or heart?" Bianca giggled and said, "Your choice". Minutes later Bianca had a pubic hair heart on her pelvic mound and once again, she was aching for Jane's touch.

Jane looked at the heart shape, said, "No", and immediately began shaping the pubic hair into a 'landing strip'. Again, she looked, said, "No", and proceeded to take off all the hair around Bianca's vagina. When she had finished she place her cheek on Bianca's pubic mound and slowly caressed Bianca's pussy with her face. Bianca was delirious with the pleasure of Jane's touch and when Jane took Bianca's clit into her mouth, she soon exploded once again in an orgasm.

Minutes later, they both entered the shower and began to wash each other and Jane pushed Bianca up against the shower wall. Bianca was facing the wall, Jane moved to spread Bianca's legs, and she gently inserted vaginal and anal vibrators. Jane began to toy with Bianca's clit and began rolling her nipples. Bianca tried to turn around but Jane slapped her arse, sharply, and told her not to move. Jane continued to fondle her breasts and nipples as the vibrators took Bianca closer and closer to orgasm. Bianca, her hands flat against the wall pushed her arse towards Jane and tensed, as another massive orgasm surged through her. Bianca slid down onto the shower floor breathing erratically.

Eventually they towelled each other's bodies and blow-dried each other's hair and putting on panties, they decided it was time for bed.

Jane and Bianca slept in each other's arms oblivious to the rest of the world. Around noon, Bianca awoke to gentle kisses on her closed eyelids and as she opened her eyes, Jane moved her lips to kiss her cheek. Without conscious thought, Bianca turned her lips to Jane's and their lips met in a gentle embrace.

"Time to rise and shine sleepy head," Jane said, adding, "We have slept most the morning, any longer and we will never sleep tonight!"

"Don't intend to." Bianca replied sleepily.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Bianca
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds