Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality

"You are such a little cock whore." Greg said with a smile on his face. "You're going to suck on these balls first."

I smiled back at him and opened my mouth wide. As he approached me, his cock stood straight out and swayed back and forth. The bed was low enough that he was able to hover his sac right over my face. His balls looked a little different from this angle. I loved how they looked so heavy as they hung down low. It was truly a beautiful sight. With my mouth still wide open, I slightly lifted my head up and just engulfed both balls into my mouth at the same time. It was a tight fit and I was kind of surprised that I was able to fit them both in my mouth at the same time. I went to working sucking and using my tounge to massage them. I started to softly moan into his balls. I cannot describe to you how amazing it was to have a huge, smoothe-shaved pair of balls in my mouth. After a minute or 2, I slowly pulled my mouth off to catch my breath and said "mmm It feels like you're building up a nice big load for me. I can't wait to taste it."

Greg stepped back a bit so I could now see his large throbbing member. I watched in anticipation as he slowly stroked it inches away from my face. He then grabbed his long shaft toward the base, stepped forward, and began lightly rubbing the head on my lips. He really liked to rub his cock on my face and I loved it too because it made me feel like his little bitch. I could taste his pre-cum as he covered my chin and lips with it. I stuck out my tounge and licked it all up with a soft moan. I have heard that cum doesn't taste pleasant, but I lovvvved the taste of his pre-cum!

"Are you ready to take this entire dick you little slut?" he growled.

"Fuck yeah. I want you to use my virgin throat." I replied with enthusiasm.

A detail that I have not mentioned about myself is that I don't have much of a gag reflex. Through reading tips online and practicing a lot on dildos, I have trained myself to suppress the little gag reflex that I did have. I tilted my head back a little further and opened my mouth as wide as I could to prepare for the invasion. Leaning forward, Greg plunged about half of his rigid cock right into mymouth. Considering the size of this monster, I already felt like my mouth was completely full. He spent a few minutes just fucking my mouth with the first 4-5 inches. My saliva was quickly building up and I just let it flow. As he pulled his cock out of my mouth to let me get a good breath of air, my spit was hanging thick from his cock head. I took a deep breath as he held onto his cock and rubbed my face with it again.

"God dammnn. You are a natural born cocksucker. Now it's time to use that little throat." I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was a little nervous, but mostly excited. Once again, he angled his cock at my mouth and shoved about half of it in. Then, he slowly slid more and more into my mouth until he had was about an inch from having himself completely buried into my throat. I wanted to gag a little at first, but then I remembered that I needed to calm down and relax my throat. I had to have it all!!

Then it happened. I could feel his heavy, warm balls laying on my face. I will never forget how amazing that moment was for me. He held it there for a few moments and purposely made it throb in my mouth a few times, then pulled almost all the way back out only to bury himself into my throat again. Greg was grunting uncontrollably as he pistoned his big cock into my throat. When I felt that I couldn't breathe anymore, I lightly pushed his legs back and he pulled out with a "plop!"

"I'm not going to last much longer at this pace man" Greg said with a shaky voice. He then jumped onto the bed and layed flat on his back. I turned myself around and crawled up between his legs. Just as I was about to take ahold of his cock again, Greg stopped me. "Turn around so that ass is facing toward me."

What was he planning to do? I thought I was just going to suck him off, but now he wants to play with my ass? I was so horny that I didn't even care. I crawled up to his right side on the bed and turned around so that my butt was facing him and my mouth was right over his cock. We weren't in 69 position, but my butt was angled so Greg was able to reach a little to his right and play with it while I continued to blow him. Greg had to have a great view of my bubble butt because the thin athletic shorts I was wearing fit me pretty snugly. As I lowered my head onto his pole, I could feel both of his hands running up my legs towards my thick ass. I gently sucked on the head of his cock and Greg's hands began softly rubbing both of my virgin cheeks. Then, he lightly slapped my left cheek which caused me to let out a moan. He would alternate between caressing and smacking my butt. The sensation of having my ass played with and a big cock in my mouth was unbelievable. I was completely lost in my horniness. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and looked back at Greg. "mmm you like that big butt? I love when you smack it."

"Oh fuck yeah!" he replied as he laid another soft slap on my right cheek. "You have a beautiful girls' ass." I felt myself blush. I was extremely flattered. At this point, I had 2 options. Either I move away and just let the situation be a tease for him and continue sucking him off, or I stay in place and let him explore further. I quickly decided that it felt too good, so I laid my head down, reached both hands back, and slowly slid the tight shorts down as I watched him gawk in awe. It felt so good to have him lustfully staring at it. All I could do was smile as I brought my hands back to his engorged tool.

After several minutes of slobbering on him and getting my ass toyed with, I could feel him beginning to tense a little again. Being a man myself, I knew that he was getting close to cumming, but I didn't want this to end. I completely slipped off his cock and looked back at Greg. "I wonder what this thing feels like against my ass..."

Without saying a word, I watched as Greg reached to the end table next to the bed, opened the top drawer, and pulled out a small plastic bottle. Tossing it onto the bed next to me, I picked it up and realized that it was baby oil. This was perfect! I already knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to tease him. Standing up, I motioned him to sit on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging off. I felt like a sexy little girl, and I played the part well.

As he got into place, I slowly turned around with my backside facing him and just let him stare at it. Arching my back slightly, I opened the bottle of oil and started drizzling a heavy amount of it over my cheeks as I clenched repeatedly and made them shake. Tossing the bottle on the bed next to us, I began a slow, hypnotic movement of my hips as I rubbed the oil evenly across my butt. Looking back, all I could see is Greg's eyes and mouth wide open as he slowly stroked himself. Slowly and steadily, I backed myself up until my big ass was right in front of him. My ass had to look amazing covered in that slick oil.

I slowly reached my hand back and grabbed his hand and placed it upon my ass, encouraging him to feel it. I wanted him to know that it was

his. I reached over to the oil again, opened the lid, and squirted even more on my butt as he began to rub my thick cheeks. God I loved how he rubbed and squeezed my slick ass. I just smiled to myself as I felt his other hand slide onto my other ass cheek.

"Ohhh fuckk Greg" I said in a whimpering tone. "That feels so fucking good." I encouraged him further by sticking my bubble out towards him more. Then, I felt a loud SMACK against my right cheek. All I could do was moan.

"You deserve a good spanking you little slut" Greg growled. "You're gonna be my little bitch tonight."

I looked back at him and smiled. He continued slapping my backside in a steady rhythm, and I was taking it. I loved being so submissive for this hung man. Never in my life would I have imagined that I'd become another man's toy, but my big butt was made for this.

"I want you to show me how bad you want this cock." He let go of my tender ass and I already knew what to do.

Slowly lowering myself down, I felt it. His hot cock was now touching me. Maneuvering a little, I lodged his long cock between my fat cheeks and gasped at the sensation as I placed more pressure down onto it. Instinct took over from there. I slowly started to grind up and down his length and every time my tight virgin hole touched his mushroom head, I moaned uncontrollably. The shivers that I had through my body were

indescribable.

"Oh my Goddd Greg. Your dick feels AMAZING" I said between moans. "I never knew dick felt so good." With that, Greg cupped each of my ass cheeks and raised me up slightly.

"Stay right there bitch" he said. I held my ass in place just above his dick as I looked back and watched him take ahold of his member and begin rubbing the head right against my hole. As he continued to rub, my knees felt weak again and I had shivers running through my entire body. I grabbed the bottle of oil and poured more onto my ass as he kept rubbing and slapping his thick cock head on my tight hole.

After a minute or two, he let go of his member and pulled at my hips, causing me to sit back down with it wedged between my cheeks. I bent over a little more to give him a good view and began to slowly rub my ass up and down on the now slick pole. He placed his hands on my lower back and kept rubbing up and down, sliding back and forth from my back to my ass cheeks.

"Are you ready to go for a ride?" he said between soft moans of pleasure. "I wanna watch that big butt bounce on my big cock." With that, he lightly pushed me off of him, got up onto the bed on his back, and motioned me over. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of nervous. While I have put smaller objects up my butt a few times when I would fantasize about cock, I have never put something that big into my hole! I didn't care, though. With all of the teasing and oil play, it was time for me to perform for that big cock.

I climbed onto the bed, looked at him, and slowly brought my left leg up over so that I was straddling him with my ass facing him (reverse cowgirl, I guess). I was positioned so that my knees were on the bed and my ass was hovering a few inches above his still rock-hard cock. He gripped his meat and again started rubbing it against my hole.

"Fuuucckkk yeah" I moaned. With that, I felt him apply more pressure against my hole. It felt huge! He slowly pushed up against my tight hole as I pushed down onto him. As more pressure was applied, his head popped past my outer ring. I gasped as I felt a shock of pain.

"Alright slut. Take your time and work that ass" said Greg in a dominating voice. I looked back and saw that he placed his hands at his sides. He wanted me to do all the work, and I wasn't mad because that meant I could go at my own pace.

Slowly but surely, I began pressing down more and more on his beautiful meat. This meat deserved to have my ass. I would slide down about an inch at a time, feel a little pain, and just stay like that for a minute until I was ready to take more. As I got to be about 3/4 of the way down on it, I stopped. The pain was pretty intense.

"It's so fucking big Greg. I don't know if I can take it all" I said, panting heavily. Then I could feel the familiar throb of his cock that I loved so much. He was purposely making it throb in my hole, and this sent my lust into overdrive. That is all the motivation I needed. With one final push I pressed down until I was completely impaled on him. "Fuuuccckkkkk!!"

"Ahhhhhh there you go. Now just sit there for a minute and get used to it" Greg purred. While it did hurt, it felt so damn good to have him all the way in me. I started breathing heavier and just tried my best to relax. After a few minutes, the pain was subsiding and it really started to feel good. Lifting my hard cock to the side, I looked beneath me and saw his thick balls laying on the bed. The big sac that I had grown to be obsessed with looked so full. I thought to myself 'I bet he has a HUGE load waiting for me.' Out of sheer lust, I reached down and cupped them in my hand. I could hear him laugh a little.

After a few minutes of being impaled on Greg, I slowly raised my ass up, then plunged back down. This caused my eyes to roll back into my head. Then, I repeated. After a minute of plunging onto the hot piece of meat, I began a steady rhythm and just bounced on him. I moaned and moaned like a little whore as I continually heard loud slaps from my big ass slamming onto his thighs. Greg grabbed the oil again and sprayed it over my entire back and ass as I road him.

"Fuck meee!! Fuck meee!! Fuck meee!!" I kept chanting, cheering him on. I looked back and saw that Greg had a look of complete lust on his face. I arced my back as I bounced on him, grinning from ear to ear. I was so fucking horny and all I wanted to do was make him cum. Then, without warning, he pushed me off of him. I was disappointed at first, but then I realized what was going on after he got off the bed and stood next to the edge. I got onto my hands and knees, turned my butt towards him and scooted toward the edge of the low bed. Standing behind me, he began to rub his cock against my hole again and gently massage my cheeks with his other hand.

Then he pushed into me again. I moaned as he slid in to the hilt and placed both hands on my hips. He started to fuck me like a mad man, pounding my virgin ass. Every time he slammed into me, I felt his massive balls slap against my ass. This was driving me insane, and all I could think about was tasting that huge load he was building for me. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Greg began smacking my girly ass again as he fucked me like a stud. It was fucking amazing.

He slowed down a little, and I could feel his cock start to throb. "I'm gonna fucking cummm!!" Greg yelled. Without hesitation, I pulled off and quickly knelt down on the floor in front of him.

"Give me that load. I wanna fucking taste you" I said as I stared into his eyes. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and started feverishly stroking it as I stayed knelt below him with my mouth wide and my tounge out, fixated on the beautiful throbbing meat.

"Arrrggghhhhh!!" Greg yelled. I watched in amazement as a large wad shot out of him like a rocket. It drilled me on my right cheek with a lot of force and splattered onto my face. The next shot, which was equal in volume, shot right onto my tounge and chin. I quickly licked my lips and swallowed it, getting my first real taste of cum. It was nice and warm and tasted so fucking good. I was expecting something a little more bitter, but it actually tasted very sweet. He continued to unload onto my face, covering it almost entirely as he moaned. He just kept shooting and shooting and I wanted every bit of it.

After a few seconds, I reached up and pushed his hand away, lunging my open mouth onto to it and burying him in my throat. He kept throbbing as he deposited 2 or 3 more strong shots right into my stomach. I gagged a little as I choked his seed down. As I felt him slow down, I slowly pulled my mouth back about half way and let the last few weak pulses cover my tounge. After I finished tenderly sucking and swallowing my sweet prize, I finally felt him starting to go soft. It was still so plump and full as this happened, so I just kept him in my mouth and moaned on it. He pulled out of me with a loud PLOP! I could tell he was exhausted as he sat down on the edge of the bed, watching me. I ran my finger across my cheek, gathered a nice sized glob of his cum, and slowly licked and sucked it off my finger as I looked at him and smiled like a greedy little whore.

"WOW!" Greg said as he panted heavily. "That was amazing!"

"Mmmm fuck yeah it was" I replied. "As long as you keep this our little secret, I'll come over any time you want."

We both got dressed and made our way downstairs. As I was leaving, I turned to Greg and said "Since I am your little girl now, maybe I'll come over next time and dress up like one for you." Walking towards the door, I exaggerated my hip movements to give him a final show for the night. This day opened a whole new level of possibilities for me, and I couldn't wait to explore them!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds