• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

123456

Leonard and Sheldon fell fast asleep as soon as they climbed into their berths in their cabin. Leonard was the first to wake up. He gathered up his toiletry bag and headed into the bathroom to shave and shower. By the time he returned, Sheldon was just stirring. He waited till Sheldon was done with his shower and they headed to the dining car.

It was dinnertime and found out there were already halfway across Nebraska and would be pulling into Omaha just before dawn.

Leonard called Wyatt and told him to expect them at his ranch before lunch.

Wyatt sounded worried, "What's going on son? Penny called crying; she said you had left and that the wedding you two were on your way to was abruptly cancelled."

Leonard let out a disgusted laugh, "Yeah, she would tell you half of the story. Listen Wyatt, I don't want to discuss it over the phone. If you and Susan could be there when we arrive, I'd like to sit down and tell you the WHOLE complete story."

Wyatt nodded, even though he knew Leonard couldn't see him, "Sure, I understand, but please, don't give up on her Leonard. If she doesn't know it or not, you're the best thing that ever happened to her and you have to at least try."

Leonard didn't want to say any more over the phone, "Wyatt, I'll explain when we get there, talk to you soon. I have you address plugged into my phone and we are renting a car and we should be there before noon." "Okay Leonard, be safe and see you tomorrow."

Leonard had a restless night and finally fell asleep a couple hours before pulling into the station in Omaha. He got a car and they stopped for breakfast before heading out to the ranch.

Sheldon was rather quiet; he knew the turmoil Leonard was going through. His break-up with Amy was bad, but he knew Leonard's was much worse seeing it was just hours before they were set to say "I Do". He turned to Leonard, "I wish I could comfort you, Leonard. I know how much you care for Penny and I know I added to the problem sleeping with her."

He stared at Sheldon, "It wasn't so much that she slept with you. What made it worse was when she tried to deny it, even after I knew everything you told me."

Sheldon nodded, he didn't know what to say and for the first time, he kept quiet rather than making it worse by saying the wrong thing.

They pulled into the ranch and both of them were shocked by the expanse of the ranch. Leonard was unaware it was such a huge estate. From what Penny told him, it was small, but he could see the fence line go on for as far as the eye could see. He got out and Sheldon trailed behind, not wanting to interfere with what Leonard had come to say.

Wyatt and Susan came rushing out to greet him and he broke down and crumpled into Wyatt's arms.

Susan came around beside him and tried to console him. She looked amazing and Sheldon could easily see where Penny got her good looks from.

Susan was dressed in a modest shirtdress that hugged her large breasts and the skirt flared out around her ample hips. The dress ended at her knees and she was wearing sensible flats. Her longer than shoulder length auburn hair was neatly done and her bangs made her look at least ten years younger than her age.

Wyatt finally got Leonard under control and the four of them headed into the large ranch home.

Susan offered them drinks, but they ended up with just water. Wyatt and Susan sat back, an uncomfortable silence filled the air and Leonard hoped Sheldon wouldn't put his foot in his mouth as he usually did.

Leonard removed his glasses and dried his eyes. He looked from Wyatt to Susan and it struck him, just as it did Sheldon how beautiful she looked. He tore his eyes from her and gave Wyatt a weak smile, "I can see where Penny gets her good looks from."

Wyatt chuckled, "Well thank you Leonard?"

It made Leonard laugh, "No I was talking about your wife."

Wyatt nodded, "I know, I was just trying to ease the tension in the room."

Susan giggled, "Why thank you Leonard, I can see how Penny could fall a nice gentleman like yourself.'

Wyatt scoffed, "She doesn't have the best track record Susan. Just think back at all of the losers she's been involved with."

She chastised him, "Wyatt, I don't think Leonard wants to hear about her old beaus."

She looked to Leonard, "So tell us Leonard, why did you turn around and call off the wedding? I know we would have liked to be there, but the happiness of the two of you is the most important."

He took a deep breath and stared down at his hands, "Well, we were headed to Vegas and I wanted to start our marriage together with a clean slate. I had one misstep while I was on the ship out in the North Sea well over a year ago. I told her about it and even though she was upset about it, she accepted it, especially seeing we were not engaged at the time."

In a gruff voice Wyatt replied, "Yeah, she told us about it. I wasn't happy to hear you cheated on her."

Leonard finally looked up from his fists and glared back at him and scoffed, "Of course she would tell you about that. Did she happen to say what happened next?"

Susan licked her lips and crossed her legs. Everyone could see Leonard was upset, but didn't know why. "Um, she said some things were said and that you flew off the handle; turned around and headed back to Pasadena."

He nodded, "Yes, some things were said. I asked her if anything like that happened while I was in the North Sea. She told me, "No, nothing." I pressed her on it and she continued to stick to her story, but I knew differently and I called her out on it. Before I even left California air space, she was in Rajesh Koothrappali's apartment. He was going through a rough patch and one thing led to another and they slept together."

Wyatt cleared his throat, "Well, it sounds like she was comforting him and things sorta got out of hand."

He let out a disgusted laugh, "Yeah, maybe, but she denied it, even after I was told by Raj that it happened."

Susan spoke up, "Who do you believe, your future bride or one of your friends?"

He glared at her and he pointed to Sheldon, "Okay, so how about the countless times Penny and Sheldon here hooked up while I was away. Who am I to believe? How about the numerous texts I received from Bernadette telling me about how Penny hooked up with the cast of NCIS, the numerous black men she had while the girls were in Vegas, how about the Gorilla she fucked while doing her movie, played by Wil Wheaton. Should I stop there or would you like more?"

Wyatt and Susan sat there, stunned. They knew Penny was a loose woman, but hearing the countless affairs she had while engaged to Leonard, they had no defense. Susan stood and came over to him and gently brushed a stray lock of hair from his forehead she bit her lip and stared down at him, "If you knew all of this, why did you stay with her? Why did you even attempt to elope and marry our daughter?"

He had tears in his eyes again and looked up at her, "Because I love her! I wanted to wipe the slate clean and start our life together going forward with an empty page to begin with. When she told me there wasn't any, I was furious. How could I marry her if she was going to keep it all a secret? How many more would there be after we were married and would she deny them too?"

Wyatt came over and stood beside Susan. He hugged her lightly and stared down at Leonard, "We are so sorry Leonard. We didn't know she was still doing the crazy things she did when she was living here. We thought she loved you and turned over a new leaf, I guess we were wrong."

Susan sat down beside him, "So tell us Leonard, why are you here? What do you want us to do?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I still love her. I'll always love her, but if she can't admit to these affairs, how can I go forth thinking they will continue?"

She hugged him, "I think we were too lenient with her. I don't know what you should do." She looked up at Wyatt, "Any suggestions?"

He shook his head, "I don't know, maybe some time apart will help. Maybe living there without you, she'll wise up and realize you are the best thing in her life." He turned to Sheldon, "Listen, I have to be in Omaha." He chuckled, "I know this sounds funny, "But I have to see a man about a horse. I'd love some company. Would you mind tagging along with me, Sheldon?"

Sheldon looked from Leonard and then to Wyatt, "I wouldn't have to touch the horse, would I?"

It broke the tension in the room and Wyatt chuckled, "No you wouldn't. We'll only be gone a couple of hours, what do you say?"

He looked to Leonard, "Are you okay with me taking off and leaving you?"

Leonard nodded, "I'll be okay." He looked to Susan, "I'd like to look around the ranch; could you give me a tour?"

She smiled and patted his knee, "I'd love to show you around. You can see what Penny ran away from, silly girl."

"Yeah, I couldn't imagine leaving all of this for a waitress job and then a job as a pharmaceutical rep. Oh I forgot to tell you that, she slept with her boss to get that job too."

Susan hugged him, "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive her, I know she loves you, but can't keep her legs closed." He scoffed, "Boy, don't I know it."

Wyatt grabbed his hat, "Come on Sheldon, we gotta hit the road, be back in two to three hours."

Susan got up and hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Drive save, see ya soon."

After they left, Susan showed Leonard around the house. She opened Penny's bedroom door and he knew it was hers immediately. It was full of "Hello Kitty" animals and accessories.

They headed out around the ranch and they hopped on a four-wheeler and she showed him the rolling hills and they herd of cattle and horses. They swung back and she pulled into a large barn. It was rather new looking and she showed him around and she climbed up on a ladder to the hay loft.

Leonard followed close behind, but when he looked up, he was staring at the bare ass and pussy of Penny's mother. He nearly fell off the ladder as he tried to look away. When he got up there, he saw she was grinning from ear to ear.

She saw how he was blushing and she moved over to the large pile of hay and flopped back down on it. She extended her hand, "Come on Leonard, take to load off and relax a while. I've always loved lying back in a huge pile of hay."

Leonard wasn't sure what was happening, but he extended his arm and Susan (Katie Sagal) pulled him down beside her. He tried to get up, but she leaned over and pinned him down to the soft hay.

She began to giggle and her hands were traveling all over his body, "I don't see why Penny would chuck all of this for some flings. She was never the smartest girl in the group, but nearly always the prettiest. The only thing as pretty as she was, was her sister Sally. She was two years behind Penny in school, but just like her, when she turned eighteen, she packed her bags and headed to New York to be a dancer with the New York Radio City Rockettes. She has never called and we haven't spoken to her in over six years."

Leonard tried to fight free, "Listen Susan, I can see you take after her, with your looks and your sex drive. I don't think this is the smartest course of action, especially after all I've told you about Penny's digressions."

Susan released him and turned onto her side she propped her head up with her arm, "Listen Leonard, we've known Penny all of her life and if you think she's gonna change, it isn't gonna happen. My best advice is to do one of two things."

He stared back at her and noticed she had unbuttoned a couple buttons on her dress and her large breasts were threatening to burst free. He licked his lips, "And what is that Susan?"

"You either walk away, she's never gonna change, or..." She smiled at him."

"Or what Susan?"

She giggled and ran her hand down his chest to growing lump in his pants, "Or you pay her back by doing exactly what she's doing. Give her a taste of what it's like to be cheated on back. I saw how she reacted to you banging that girl on that ship. She didn't like it. So if you do to her what she's doing to you, she just may give up the wild fucking she's so used to and stay true to you." She began stroking his cock and she closed her fingers around his thick cock, "You can start by banging me here in the hay loft, exactly where she lost her virginity, so many, many years ago."

He stared at her and saw her dark eyes growing darker with lust. Her full red lips were moist and when he saw her tongue poke out and ran along those full lips he let out a groan, Oh, what the hell, might as well join them, I can never beat her." He lowered his head and planted a hot, hard kiss on her lips.

Susan let out a giggle and kissed him back. Her hands were already working feverously at his pants and getting them open, her hand dipped in and fished his swollen cock out. She stroked him several times and then breaking the kiss, she swooped down and enveloped the large head. She plastered her lips to the crown and sucked hard. Her tongue darted out and whipped around the head, poking at the pee hole and running down the shaft and followed that up with her lips slipping lower.

Leonard let out a growl and fisted her thick auburn locks, "My God Susan, I can see where Penny got her cock sucking skills from."

She pulled off his cock, a string of saliva clung to her lips and his cock. She chuckled, "Who do you think taught her how to suck cock. I road tested most of her boyfriends, you're just another in a long line of cocks I've enjoyed, just as she has. She dropped back down and began bobbing up and down and she groaned out as Leonard began unbuttoning the long line of buttons on her dress.

Leonard managed to slip the dress from her shoulders and popped open her bra and allowed her large breasts to come free. He pushed her onto her back and watched as those large tits floated about her chest and he gathered them up; he pressed them together and sucked on both huge eraser sized nipples at the same time.

Susan struggled to slip from her dress and now completely naked, she managed to remove his shirt and in the process, Leonard kicked off his pants and shorts. She guided his head down her lush body and when he reached her pussy, she let out a groan, "Oh yessssss, Penny told me you were the king of cunt munching, I can see she wasn't lying."

Leonard was about to make sure he stayed the king. He attacked her pussy, sucking on her equally large cuntlips, just like her daughter's. He tongue fucked her juicy hole and when he focused on her clit, he drove three fingers deep into her pussy. She wasn't quite as tight as her daughter, but she was just as juicy and even wetter. He began petting her G-spot and had her thrashing around on the pile of hay as he attacked her clit and she started cumming. She was expelling an even larger dose of cum compared to her daughter and she was even more vocal.

"Holy Shit, I'm cumming already Leonard! I never cum this quick. Oh fuck, what the hell..." She began bucking wildly as he attacked her G-spot with even greater intensity. Her panting got louder, "Oh my God, is she insane? Why would she give this up, oh, oh, oh my God, I'm cumming again, don't stop, don't stop, oh fuck meeeeeeeeeee I'm cumming again!" She bucked so hard, his hand was pushed out of her pussy. Her thick, slimy cum juices were running out of her hole and down to her asshole.

Leonard cupped her ass and pressed his mouth tighter to her clit. He strummed it over and over again as he shoved his fingers back into her juicy hole. He used his other hand, releasing her butt and finding her other hole. It was coated in her cunt juices and he shoved into her puckered hole and held tight as she bucked even harder.

She was rolling her head from side to side, "Please, oh please Leonard, let me catch my breath. Holy hell, Penny is a fucking idiot to give this up. Hell if she doesn't want you, give me a call and I'm yours."

He grinned down at her, "I don't think Wyatt would care too much for that idea." He gently swiped the tousled hair from her face. He hovered over her and gripping his cock, he lined it up with her pussy and with one swift thrust, buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Susan let out a loud scream, "Oh my God, you mother fucker; I'm cumming again! Shit, oh shit, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast!" Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her heels kicked over and over again on his butt as she raced over and over again towards another orgasm. She was wiggling and shaking as an everlasting orgasm overtook her lush body.

Leonard could easily see that Susan was Penny's mother. She was a hellion in the sack and he was spurred on. He couldn't fuck Penny and he sure as hell was going to release all of his pent-up frustrations on her mother. He pumped harder and faster into her receptive pussy. He suddenly got his second wind and he growled out, "I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you. Come on Susan, fuck me back, take it, take it all." He unwrapped her legs from his and spreading them wide, he planted her legs on his shoulder and he fucked her harder and slammed into her as fast as he could.

Susan was sweating from every pore and her mouth was gaping open. She was shaking and trembling as her orgasm grew stronger and more intense. She was clawing at his body as she fell back against the damp hay. She was gasping for air and she saw the anger in his eyes. She reached up and pulled him to her and gasped in his ear, "Give it to me Leonard. Fuck me the way you've always wanted to fuck Penny, fill me up. I want your cum and I want you to spill your anger into me."

He kissed her with such intensity, it took their breath away. He released her legs and fucked her even faster. He threw his head back and let out a scream, "Take it Penny, take all of my cum your slutty whore!" He began pumping his thick creamy cum deep into her womb. He buried his face in her neck and growled out. He peppered her neck and shoulder with wet kisses and suddenly he broke down and started crying, "I'm sorry Susan, I'm so very, very sorry! Please forgive me; I'm not calling you a slutty whore."

Susan clung to him and felt the last of his orgasm pumping and jerking in her receptive pussy. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and she whispered in his ear, Hush, hush, don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm to blame and so is Wyatt. We were too lax with her and now it's affecting others. I'm so sorry you have to be the recipient of her evil deeds."

He clung to her and continued to sob quietly. After several minutes he broke their gentle embrace and slipped out of her. He sat back and looked at her, "Oh my God Susan, I'm so sorry. Look at the huge mess I made."

She was smiling from ear to ear and began laughing, "You just professed the biggest understatement of the century. I can't remember the last time I came so many times." She grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her. She rained several kisses all over his face, "Thank you, this is one encounter with a boyfriend of Penny's I will never forget. What do you say we tidy up and head back to the house? We better get showered and cleaned-up before Wyatt and Sheldon return."

They showered together and Susan ended up on her knees, drinking down another load of his before they dried off and readied themselves for the return of Wyatt and Sheldon.

They enjoyed a large steak dinner before riding back to Omaha where they caught the next train east.

Before leaving Wyatt had a long heart to heart talk with Leonard. He knew Penny was a slut, but in the end, she was still his daughter. He pleaded with him to give her another chance, but left it to him to decide if she deserved one.

Susan and Leonard also had a long talk alone on the porch. She hoped in the future they could get together and reprise their lovemaking session. She too told Leonard he was the best thing that ever happened to Penny and hoped he could find it in his heart to give her another chance.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1139 milliseconds