• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Black Beach Party

Big Black Beach Party

12

I don't know what I expected. I guess I thought I could change him. That marriage could change him. It was stupid. I was stupid. I thought that after all the fights, after catching him and forgiving him over and over again, that we could finally put this all behind us. He promised in our vows that this would never happen again. He said he'd changed. From our wedding to the second day of our Caribbean honeymoon, that change of his lasted three days. All it took was for me to head down to the resort spa for a few hours. I left him alone in our room for just a little while, not more than an hour, just to take some time to myself. When I got back I saw Richard balls deep in some perky young maid in our honeymoon bed. I heard them before I opened the door. Hell, I heard them in the hall. She was screaming his name so loud that I heard it when I got off the elevator. She was so loud it seemed fake, like she was showing off. Like she wanted them to get caught. I didn't say a word when I caught them, I just stood there staring, jaw agape. She saw me first, she was doing some reverse-cowgirl shit. We locked eyes, I stared daggers into the little slut. She responded by rocking her hips spasmodically and screaming for him to fuck her harder.

"God, Daddy!" She screamed, pressing her perky little tits together and throwing her head back. "God, it feels so fucking good!"

It was then that Richard happened to look past the nubile nude in his lap and catch sight of me.

"Don't judge, Kat. You know I have needs." He said with a wicked grin. "Go in the luggage and get my camera, I wanna remember this piece of ass."

I didn't say anything, I just turned to leave..

"Why the fuck are you mad? He yelled as I stepped out of the door. "You're the one who married me!"

I slammed the door and started walking. I was still in my bathing suit, a sexy little string bikini I'd picked out just for the trip. Just for him. It was way more revealing than I was used to, but I thought I looked pretty great in it. Especially after I'd worked so hard to get into shape for the wedding. By the time I was back in the elevator, I could hear her calling him 'Daddy' again. I'd never done that. Not that Richard was bad in bed, it had just never occurred to me. It sounded hot the way she said it though and that pissed me off more.

It was a good thing I'd spent so much time in the gym, because I must have walked for hours. I walked out of the resort, all the way through the town. I walked until I saw the sun setting across the ocean, making the water shimmer like it was on fire. I was still walking, lost in a whirlwind of my own thoughts when I heard music and the sounds of people laughing. I realized that I hadn't seen any cars in a long time. I looked around, and couldn't figure out where I was. I guessed it was a private beach, or maybe a beach for locals, because I didn't see any of the tell-tale signs of rampant tourism anywhere. The few houses were ramshackle, the road behind me was a barely maintained mixture of gravel and asphalt. I saw lights out by the water, and that's where the sounds of people were coming from. I knew that I couldn't find the hotel by myself, so without too much deliberation, I resolved to head down and ask for directions.

As I suspected, the locals were having some sort of party. I was a little nervous to intrude, but when I got close, they boisterously invited me over. As I approached one of the locals walked out to meet me halfway. Even in the fading daylight, I could see his toned, rippling muscles under his tight ebony skin. His lithe hips swayed with an easy confidence when he walked, and their movement drew my eyes to them. He moved like a dancer, or some kind of great cat. So powerful and graceful at the same time. My vision moved from his hips to his loose bathing suit. The thin blue fabric did nothing to hide a frankly massive bulge. I felt my face flush, but I couldn't look away. His manhood swayed freely behind the fabric, back and forth with his fluid pace. I bit my lip autonomously.

"White girl, you know my eyes are up here?" He said with a soft chuckle.

I blushed and looked up, and immediately lost myself in his deep brown eyes. I realized instantly that every bit of him was beautiful. There were beads of sweat rolling down his chest in rivulettes, twisting through the curving lines of his hard abs. I was at once overcome with an urge to run my tongue along his body, and if he hadn't spoke again, I would have.

"You talk? You lost, girl?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, I talk." I managed to stammer out.

"You lost?" He asked again.

"No." I said instantly.

"You sure?" He laughed.

"I'm exactly where I want to be." I said, the words pouring out of me before I had any time to think at all.

"Good, I'm glad you said that." He said cheerily, throwing one sinewy arm around my shoulders and pulling me close.

My knees were weak with his arm around me. The place where our skin touched felt so hot. I had to crane my neck to look at his smiling face. Heavy dreads were pulled back in a rubber band. His cheekbones were high and defined. His deep brown eyes almost glowed with a warm light. He was gorgeous. Drop-dead gorgeous, and as we walked towards the party I glanced back down at his swimsuit. Well, actually I was looking at the long, thick piece of meat barely concealed beneath it.

"There's no way it's soft." I murmured, a bit louder than I had intended.

He chuckled, and that to-die-for smile grew even brighter. He'd heard me.

"Never been with a black guy, have you?" He said, pulling me tighter against his hard body.

I didn't answer, and he didn't wait for me to.

"Do you want to?" He asked, taking my hand in his and pressing it gently against the bulge.

I gasped, feeling the heat of it through the thin veneer of fabric. Then felt my cheeks go hot and I looked down at the sand reflexively. He laughed again, louder this time, but it was a happy laugh. It was full of warmth and kindness. I looked back up to him, and his smile was infectious, I couldn't help but return it. Smiling at him, I was swept away again in those beautiful eyes.

"Damn Anton, you were just dumped this morning and you've already got a new girl?" A happy voice shouted.

I realized we'd reached the party and looked around embarrassed. There were three other men there, each one as tall and black and muscular as Anton, but none as jaw-droppingly handsome.

"It's not like that, man, this White Girl just seemed lonely. I think she wants to party with us." Anton said, pressing me against him and beaming at his friends.

The boys cheered loudly and shotgunned their beers. The thought of protesting rose briefly in my mind, then melted away in the heat of everything I'd been through. I did want to party, but I wanted so much more than that too. I wanted to taste Anton's dark skin. I wanted to be fucked by these strange men on this quiet beach. I wanted to want, and to be wanted. I didn't just want to party, I wanted to be the party. I turned to Anton and smiled.

"You do want to party, yes?" He asked quietly, cautiously even.

I dropped to my knees in the sand, and began untieing the drawstrings of his trunks.

"Yes, Daddy." I cooed, looking up at him and biting my lip. "I want to party all night long."

When I pulled down those little blue trunks and freed his cock from its prison, my jaw dropped. It was so long, so thick, so beautiful. I could think of nothing else besides getting my lips around it. Any hesitation I might have had dissolved at the sight of it. Of course it was beautiful, it was his.

So after only a moment's pause, I did exactly that. I took that huge thing in both hands, and after a second or two of being amazed that my two hands barely made it halfway up his length, I stuffed the tip greedily into my mouth. He tasted amazing. A hot, masculine taste, with a hint of salty seawater. I took him as deep as I could, not wanting a single inch to go to waste, but he was stiffening fast, and his ever increasing size presented a problem that I'd never encountered before. At full mast, Anton's cock was nearly too big to blow. It hurt my jaw to suck that magnificent cock, but I'd never wanted anything more in my life so I endured. I slurped and licked, stroked him with both hands, and took him so deep I gagged loudly. He put his big hands in my blonde curls and moaned. I ran my tongue from his balls to the tip, then back down again. Then I sucked at the sides of it, and let one hand fall to finger my clit. I realized that I was soaked, and wondered how long I'd been so turned on. That didn't matter though, all that mattered was getting that massive thing inside of me. I took him deep a few more times, knowing that I would miss that incredible taste as soon as it was gone, then I looked up at him and batted my blue eyes.

"Fuck me, Daddy." I moaned, sliding my fingers inside myself to make the point and reaching an early climax that made my legs tremble.

He helped me to my feet with his strong hands, and his friends gathered around me. I could feel the heat radiating off their bodies, smell their sweat under the salty breeze. Their hands roamed over my trembling skin, their rough fingertips sending lightning bolts through me at every touch. One of them helped me out of my top, and groped my tits hard. Another pulled my bottoms down and slapped my bare ass twice, one stinging blow on each cheek. I yelped and moaned at the rough, but very welcome treatment. Anton traced my lips with his thumb, and I took it into my mouth and sucked suggestively. The boys ushered me over to a large blanket spread over the sand. I dropped to all fours and crawled onto it, shaking my ass in the air. They cheered, and I was drunk on their affections.

"You want to roll over, to spread enough." Anton said softly. "At least at first, until you get used to black cock."

I obeyed gladly, spreading my legs wide and high into the air. Anton dropped to the blanket and took my ankles in his hands, his thick meat prodding at my wet entrance. I reached down and guided the tip in, then I was hit with the most intense feeling of my life. It was almost like fire. It burned, as he stretched me with his girth. The pain was indescribable, but it was mixed with the most amazing pleasure I'd ever felt. I came instantly, moaning loudly. Every stretching, pushing inch was agony, but I wanted more. I threw my head back and screamed like an animal. Nothing could ever feel this good. It was unreal. He took his time, mercifully sliding into me inch by inch. Then, when he'd gotten far enough in to move, he started to pump. He did it slowly at first as well taking his time with me, but soon he'd picked up speed. The speed and ferocity with which this Island Adonis fucked me was astounding. I'd never felt, nor could I have ever imagined feeling, anything like this. Each and every thrust sent a shockwave of miniature orgasms shooting through my body. Countless tremors of pleasure wracked me, forcing my back to arc and eliciting a stream of screamed profanities from my lips. I dug my hands into the blanket, feeling the soft sand beneath it. I threw my legs around Anton's body and held tight to him. As good as sex had always been with Richard, it was nothing like this. I realized at that moment that this was what sex was supposed to be. Total abandon. Losing yourself in the moment. A primal release for the basest parts of a person. Pure bliss. Pure, unyielding passion. I don't want to romanticize this anymore than necessary, this wasn't lovemaking. This was hardcore animalistic fucking, and just between me and you, I loved every second of it.

"God! Fuck! Shit! Fuck yes, goddamnit!" I shrieked, beating my clenched fists against the ground as orgasm after mind blowing orgasm shook me to my core.

"I love the enthusiasm, White Girl, but we can't attract too much attention you know?" Anton whispered, leaning in to me until I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I can't..." I moaned, my toes curling autonomously with the ecstasy. "Help it!" The last words were forced out in a yelp as another impossibly intense orgasm struck me like lightning.

"I think I can help with that." A voice to my right said.

I looked over, and saw one of Anton's friends kneeling by my head. He was the shortest of the three, but built like a brick shithouse. Street built, I think it's called, massive muscles with a layer of insulation over them. His pecs were bigger than my head, and his biceps and triceps were almost comically large. Before I could finish taking in his incredible physique, I noticed what was in one of his massive hands. Seeing me catch sight of the thing, he sat up on his knees and waved his huge meatstick in my face. Without thinking, I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He pivoted forward, and guided it between my lips with one hand, his other hand groped and fondled at my tits. I started to suck, but the position wasn't great for it. I must have done alright though, because soon he was moaning and stroking my hair. I bobbed my head up on his thick cock, taking as much of it as I could at a time and trying to match Anton's rhythm with my sucking.

"Goddamn, White Girl, your mouth is incredible." The huge man gasped.

"My name is..." I moaned loudly, taking my mouth off of him for a moment. "My name is Katelyn."

"Well I'm Burnell." He said in a deep rumble, taking my head in both hands. "And you are very beautiful, Katelyn."

I blushed at the compliment, and moaned loudly from Anton's ceaseless fucking. There were tears in my eyes. I don't think I'd ever been this happy, or this fulfilled.

"My... My friends call me..." I gasped, unable to complete the sentence for lack of breath.

"I'll call you beautiful, if that's okay." He whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I gasped, leaning up to take him into my mouth again.

Suddenly Anton pulled out and stepped back. I wanted to scream, and beg for him to not ever stop, but my mouth was full. Before I knew what was happening, Burnell had pulled away as well, and was taking position at the foot of the blanket. I looked up, and the third of them was standing over me, rock hard cock in hand. It wasn't as big as the other two, but it was so stiff and had a distinct upward curve. There was a dribble of precum at the tip, glistening in the firelight. I wanted to taste it.

Beautiful, maybe you want to roll over now?" Burnell said gently, caressing my trembling thigh.

I responded at once, rolling myself onto all fours and wiggling my ass at him. I felt his thick cock, wet with my spit, slap against my ass a few times. I giggled and bit my lip.

"I need a break, White... Katelyn." Anton said, clearly out of breath. "Maybe play with these two for a while."

I didn't need any convincing, the only thing I needed was more black cock inside me. I needed that more than I'd ever needed anything. Those huge cocks were all I cared about right then.

"Take your time, Anton." I said a hungry grin spread across my face. "These guys will take good care of me."

"Goddamn right we will." The third one said, grinning and stroking his cock. "I'm Ty, by the way."

"Well, Ty, you ready for your turn?" I asked, batting my big blue eyes in a way I hoped was seductive and then licking my lips in a way I knew was.

"Oh, yes ma'am." He said with a wild light in his eyes.

Ty walked over to me, his curving cock glistening with precum in the firelight. The red glow made the lines of his tight muscles stand out like he'd been carved from stone. His lithe frame wasn't built athletically, it was built olympically. As I opened my mouth to receive him, I felt something thick and hot prodding my aching slit. Burnell was gearing up to slide inside me and I was so fucking ready it hurt. Of course, when he did slip in, that hurt too. I would have screamed myself hoarse if Ty hadn't thrust his cock between my lips at almost the same time. Even then, I still screamed, but the sound was muffled by a mouthful of man meat. A delicious mouthful at that, the salty sweet taste of his precum was intoxicating. The stretching, almost tearing pain that Burnell brought was accompanied by an intense pleasure, and an almost indescribable sensation of fullness. I could feel it almost in my chest. It was hard to breathe, and that's not counting Ty's huge cock pressing at the back of my throat by virtue of size alone. I did my very best to bob my head along the curve of his member, twisting and turning to make sure to get every inch of it with my lips and tongue. However, the commingling pleasure and pain from Burnell's big cock reached an insurmountable peak as he found his rhythm and I could do little more than scream and moan into Ty's hot skin. Ty ran his hands through my curls, then tightened them into fists. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"I'm going to drive for a while, you're busy." He said with a cocky smile.

I didn't know what he meant right away, but that was only because I'd never been facefucked before. Even if I had known, I wouldn't have protested. I was drunk on cock. Reveling in pure hedonistic abandon. These three could do anything they wanted to me, I wanted them to do whatever they wanted to me. I wanted to use, and be used. To give myself over completely to the pursuit of pleasure. Bliss in simplicity. Freedom in letting go. The ultimate surrender, and the ultimate victory. As Burnell's massive cock drove into me, eliciting world-shattering orgasm after world-shattering orgasm, I let go and rode the waves. Everything went fuzzy. I felt drunk, or high, or something. Ty started to roughly piston his cock into my mouth, fucking it as ropes of saliva ran freely from my lips and tears welled up in my eyes. He hit the back of my throat again and again, making me gag each time, but I didn't care. There was something so deliciously taboo about it all. About fucking three strangers on a beach at night. About being taken and used so roughly. Maybe it was because I knew they'd stop if I asked. Maybe it was because for the first time in my life, I was actually calling the shots. By giving up control to those men on that night, I'd taken back control of my whole life.

Ty fucked my mouth until he managed to slip his hard cock down my throat. Another first for me. I'm not going to say it felt good, but it felt hot. It felt wrong and right at the same time. It felt like something only pornstars and prostitutes do. I loved it. A few deep throat thrusts and his stamina was spent. He pulled my hair hard, choked out a string of profanities through clenched teeth and sent a hot spurt of cum down my throat. I almost choked on it. I was coughing, eyes closed, when he pulled away. Then I felt three more warm, sticky jets of cum hit my face. I ran my tongue around my lips and savored the taste of him.

Burnell hadn't slowed for a second, and I'd orgasmed more times in the last few hours than I had in my entire life before that night. I looked up at Ty, his hot cum still slowly dripping down my face. He was grinning ear-to-ear, and so was I.

"Thank you." I managed between half-shrieked moans.

Not long after Ty, Burnell bottomed out. He grabbed my hips hard, slammed his thick cock agonizingly deep four or five times in rapid succession, then pulled it out just in time to shoot a spray of hot cum on my back. I fell to my side and rolled over, exhausted. My vision was tear-blurred and I was lightheaded. My heart was pounding so loud that I was sure they could all hear it. Hell, my heart was pounding so hard that I'd be surprised if Richard couldn't hear it. Aftershocks of orgasms past rolled over my body like the breaking waves a few feet away. I stared up at the starry sky and smiled contently.

"Aren't you forgetting someone, Katelyn?" Anton said gently, standing over me with his huge cock in one hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Black Beach Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds